✦ Lost ✦ dog and wolf roleplay ✦

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

✦ Lost ✦ dog and wolf roleplay ✦

Postby dandydoggo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:17 am

The Past

For years, the dogs in Candid City have lived among the humans to serve them. There was nothing that could tear the humans apart from their beloved dogs. The feral wolves, coyotes, and foxes resided in the "wilderness", otherwise known as Starling Forest Nature Preserve to the humans. There were four main groups that the dogs were separated into - Stray Dogs, Lap Dogs, Guard Dogs, and Farm Dogs. These dogs all stayed within their own groups and territories, hostile towards other dogs outside their group. The dogs owned by humans were neutral or friendly towards one another, only the strays were looked down upon.
After the ravaging hurricane that struck Candid was when the chaos began.
Humans began to pay more attention to their motion-boxes and newspapers instead of taking their dogs out for a stroll in the park. Strays were not given small scraps by kind humans anymore; they were now being shooed away by brooms and kicking feet. Guard Dogs were ignored by their masters, and were kept inside their kennels for weeks. The dogs couldn't even fathom what was happening to the city and the humans.
Then humans started to die off or evacuate the city. The dogs had no idea why their beloved humans or loyal masters began to leave. It wasn't long before the entire city was empty except for the strange yellow-suited humans and the ill humans. The canines in the wilderness were ecstatic, for their numbers would increase without the hunters, and the park they lived within had its fences rust and crumble. However, the dogs owned by the humans were struggling to survive, especially with the Stray Dogs already ruling the streets. Many died from the weapons that the yellow-suited humans carried, hunger, or were killed. Dogs found large shelters in the city to hold themselves or their packs, and the lone Wild Canines even began to travel into the city. The remaining owned dogs joined or established packs to survive the new world they lived in, but the Farm Dogs stayed on the plentiful farm.
There is one major dog pack that resides on the outskirts of the city - the Lost Ruins Pack. Living within their abandoned house, these dogs fight for their territory and treat each other as family as they slink away from the yellow-suited humans. While the humans have been gone for a couple of months, only some dogs know what happened. Maybe it had to do with the towering tunnels of smoke and the strange burning scents? Well, the wolf pack nearby is more dangerous than that.
Last edited by dandydoggo on Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:14 am, edited 7 times in total.
dandydoggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦ Lost ✦ dog and wolf roleplay ✦

Postby dandydoggo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:43 am

Rules

~ Be kind to other people on this roleplay. Everyone is welcome here!
~ Be patient. This is my first roleplay on this website and everybody, including myself, has their own life as well.
~ Nothing inappropriate is allowed, this includes giving birth, extreme violence, and so forth. Fade to black or just completely timeskip it.
~ Please try to roleplay in at least four sentences. You are absolutely allowed to write more, just write at least three.
~ Be realistic with your characters. Dogs nor wolves can have pink eyes unless they are albino, which is quite rare. I will allow things like silver-blue eyes or even very light purple eyes. For example, no canine can dance or sing, but they can howl.
~ I will allow some wolf-dogs, but to an extent. There will only be about three wolf-dog hybrids allowed. In addition to this rule,
please don't make every character a Husky, German Shepherd, or an Australian Shepherd.
~ Follow Tess's roleplaying rules!
~ I understand if you have reasons to not be active and so do I, if possible, please tell me if you might not be roleplaying for a while.
~Have fun roleplaying!

The Lost Ruins Pack Rules

~ Respect all packmates, whether it be an Omega or Alpha.
~ Dogs must stay away from our enemy, the wolves. Any socialization with them will result in harsh punishment or exile.
~ All dogs are allowed to eat out of rank during scrap-sharing, but pups, mothers, and elders are allowed to eat any time of the day.
~ Fighting among packmates is not tolerated, and will result in punishment. We are loyal and kind towards each other during these rough times.
~ Follow Alpha and Beta's words, for they are the leaders.
~ As man's best friend, we were known to serve our humans. We were known to be loyal, positive, and persevering, and we continue to be like that.

The Sawtooth Shores Pack

~ Respect the Alphas and Beta, for they are our superiors.
~ Do not fraternize with our inferior enemies, the dogs. This will result in exile or extremely harsh punishment.
~ Becoming mates with a loner or dog is absolutely unaccepted. If pups are born between a pack wolf and a dog, the mother will be exiled with an injury and the pups will go along with her. The father will suffer by knowing he caused innocent canines to be exiled. Pups to a loner are not as severe, but the pups will need to either prove themselves worthy to be a pack wolf or to become banished to be a loner.
~ We must save our prey to eat later in desperate times. If there is a surplus of prey, the pack will be allowed to feast right after we hunt.
~ Traveling into the Grey-Trees is forbidden, for wolves do not know what dangers lurk there. If any wolf wishes to explore the Grey-Trees, they will become a loner instantly and our pack will not save them from danger.
~ During prey sharing, pups, mothers, and Gammas eat before the Alphas and Beta, but the leaders eat before every other wolf. Breaking this rule will cause severe punishment.
~ As wolves, we are known for our endless strength and resourcefulness. Nothing in the world could change that.
Last edited by dandydoggo on Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
dandydoggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ._.savvy._. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:50 pm

Name~ Rose
Rank~ To Be Discovered by Alpha
Breed~ Greyhound
Gender~ Female
Sexuality~ Straight
Personality~ Rose is a happy dog, she loves adventure and tries to be as kind as possible
Pack~ The Lost Ruins
Pros~ she has good speed and stamina, kind, won't pick a fight unless feeling threatened
Cons~ very big crowds, being judged, death
i never get on here anymore but when i do it's just to organize stuff as a distraction
._.savvy._.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ._.savvy._. » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:18 am

Bump
i never get on here anymore but when i do it's just to organize stuff as a distraction
._.savvy._.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ Terms ~

Postby dandydoggo » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:24 am

Lap Dog: A dog owned by a human. Often lives in human houses and wears a collar. Different from a Tame Dog.

Stray Dog: A dog who is not owned by a human. Often lives on the streets and doesn't wear a collar.

Guard Dog: A dog owned by a human and protects human property. Often lives in kennels and wears a spiked collar.

Farm Dog: A dog owned by a human and protects livestock and crops. Often lives on a farm and wears a bandana.

Test Dog: A rare type of dog who is used for product testing. Lives in cages in labs and wears a tag on ear. Often rabid and crazed.

Kennel Dog: A rare type of dog who is captured by humans until they are put down or sold. Lives in a kennel or a pound.

Race Dog: An uncommon subgroup of dog who is owned by humans and races other dogs. Lives in a kennel and wears a muzzle and a collar.

Show Dog: An uncommon subgroup of dog who is owned by humans and competes in dog shows. Often lives in high-class human houses and wears a collar.

Fight Dog: An uncommon subgroup of dog who is owned by human and fights other dogs in fighting rings. Often lives in cages and always aggressive.

Tame Dog: An uncommon subgroup of dog who is owned by humans and is allowed to walk anywhere they please. Often lives in human houses and wears a collar. Different from a Lap Dog.

Sled Dog: An uncommon subgroup of dog who is owned by humans and carry cargo by sledding. Often lives in kennels or camps in the wilderness. Often wears a harness.

Wild Canine: Referring to a wolf, fox, or coyote. Avoided by dogs.

Tallwalker: The wolf and fox term for humans.

Hunters: The coyote and other Wild Canine term for humans.

Mongrel: An insult for any type of dog, but mostly mutts and strays. Referring to a dog of "mixed blood" or a mixed breed.

Dirt-licker: An insult, specifically for a dog who is rude or nervy.

Grass-eater: An insult, specifically for a dog who is foolish or ignorant.

Jitterypaws: A light-hearted insult, specifically for a dog who is jittery or nervous.

Canis Major: The superior of all dogs' spirits. The mate of the Little Dog and hunts with the Orion Constellation. In the night sky, he is known by this name, but his real name is Mathias.

Canis Minor: The superior of all dogs' loyalty. The mate of the Big Dog and hunts with the Orion constellation. In the night sky, she is known by this name, but her real name is Ambrosia.

Earth: The controller of animals and plants.

Light: The controller of lightning and energy.

Rain: The controller of water and precipitation.

Wind: The controller of the sky and wind.

Lupus: The superior of all wolves' spirits and packs. He watches Canis Major and Canis Minor hunt with Orion in the night sky. Known as the Fierce Wolf to dogs.

Earth Vixen: The mother to all creatures and plants in nature, she is the mother of Fire-fox and Ice-fox. Only believed by foxes.

Fire-fox: The superior of fire and light. Only believed by foxes.

Ice-fox: The superior of ice and water. Only believed by foxes.

Mange: The overlord of the coyotes and controls everything. Only believed by coyotes.

Sol: The Wolf in the Sky who controls the sun. He is the brother of Luna.

Luna: The Wolf in the Sky who controls the moon. She is the sister of Sol.

Tor: Fenris' mate who hunts with him. Often known as the Huntress to the wolves. Provides all of the prey for the wolves below. Somehow related to Lupus.

Fenris: Tor's mate who hunts with her. Often known as the Hunter to the wolves. Provides the wisdom for hunting for the wolves below.
Last edited by dandydoggo on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dandydoggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dandydoggo » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:02 am

Lost Ruins Pack Territories

The Lost Ruins Pack has made their home in a spacey abandoned house. The house resides in the outskirts of the city which eventually turns into the fields.

This is the main room where the dogs gather for meetings, ceremonies, and where they enter the house. They store their scraps and prey in a dark corner by the window.

This is a section of a bedroom where the dogs sleep. Alpha and Beta sleep on a dusty bed covered in some pillows and a blanket. The nurse sleeps on a scavenged dog-bed while the injured, ill, or nursing dogs and pups sleep on two soft mattresses.

This is the pack's yard that leads into the fields. Cobwebs and some types of herbs are found here, and the pack does a lot of hunting and training here. Rabbits, mice, voles, and squirrels can be hunted here. This is also where pups can visit to play and explore.

The city of Candid used to be bustling with people and many dogs for years, before a hurricane struck. Lightning had struck the nuclear plant and spread radiation that affected only the humans. Humans thought the dogs were the culprits and evacuated the city. This is a great place to find food scraps and old dog toys and dog beds. Beware, though, some dogs here may be hostile and yellow-suited humans' weapons can injure or kill you.

The fields are a grassy habitat for prey, and the dogs usually come here to hunt. The fields surround the entire city. However, this is also where the wolves live and hunt, so dogs must be wary.
dandydoggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dandydoggo » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:09 am

Sawtooth Shores Pack Territories

The fields are a grassy habitat for prey such as deer, elk, and rabbits. The fields surround the entire city, which means wolves must be wary for tall-walkers. However, this is also where the dogs hunt so the wolves must attack or drive them away.

This grassy clearing is part of the wolves' camp. The clearing is located on a short cliff near the shores, making hunting for fish easy. The wolves all sleep in a massive hole under a boulder, and a section for nursing mothers and pups is hidden by hanging lichen. The Alphas and Beta sleep in a towering tree with another huge hole in between the roots.

The beach is a relaxing place for the wolves to hunt and play. Once owned solely by the humans, the beach was abandoned by them after the evacuation.Fish and crabs are very common here, and seagulls are also good prey to hunt if the wolves can catch them. Rarely will there be a hunting patrol from the dog pack, and the wolves will drive them out of their place for relaxation.

The forest is a lovely place preferred by the wolves. Since they were all born and raised here, the wolves know everything about the forest and they love to hunt here. However, the yellow-pelted tallwalkers still lurk here to take the lives of unsuspecting Wild Canines.
Last edited by dandydoggo on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dandydoggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

+ Form +

Postby dandydoggo » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:34 am

Picture ::
Name ::
Name Meaning ::
Quote ::
Sexuality ::
Appearance :: (use realism, please)
Breed :: (mainly for dogs)
Species :: (dog or wolf)
Personality :: (do not list traits, please write in at least five sentences)
Strengths ::
Weaknesses ::
Past :: (let me remind you of the plot, the dogs used to live in the city with humans until a nuclear plant was destroyed and caused disease. the humans blamed the dogs and had to abandon them.)
Group :: (Stray Dogs, Lap Dogs, Guard Dogs and Farm Dogs. Farm Dogs all live together on the farm as a pack.)
Subgroup :: (Show Dogs, Race Dogs, Fight Dogs, and Hunting Dogs are all owned dogs. Test Dogs and Pound Dogs are both strays.)
Other ::
dandydoggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ._.savvy._. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:35 pm

Picture :: Image
Name :: Sam
Name Meaning :: Listener
Quote :: “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
― Marilyn Monroe
Sexuality :: straight
Appearance :: (use realism, please) she a dog lol (the pic)
Breed :: (mainly for dogs) Brittany spanial
Species :: (dog or wolf) dog
Personality :: (do not list traits, please write in at least five sentences) Sam comes off as a quiet dog. She is not so quiet when you get to know her though. She is actually REALLY talkative. She also loves to run and tries to be as kind as she can.
Strengths :: she is quite fast her average speed is 30mph(checked google plus I added a lil bit, still realistic) also good stamina plus some good jumping skills.
Weaknesses :: the thought of dying, be judged, rejection
Past :: Sam was a pup who lived in a home for a little bit. One day her owner let her outside (she had no collar). Sam somehow managed slip through the gate. A couple hours later animal control picked her up and put her up for adoption. She soon got adopted. The people that adopted her didn't really care for her. She got outside a d ran away the next week. She took care of herself for a while by herself until she found a friend she started traveling with. Her friend was hit by a car when the humans started to evacuate the city. Soon after she buried him and found the pack and joined it. (let me remind you of the plot, the dogs used to live in the city with humans until a nuclear plant was destroyed and caused disease. the humans blamed the dogs and had to abandon them.)
Group :: (Stray Dogs, Lap Dogs, Guard Dogs and Farm Dogs. Farm Dogs all live together on the farm as a pack.) Stray
Subgroup :: (Show Dogs, Race Dogs, Fight Dogs, and Hunting Dogs are all owned dogs. Test Dogs and Pound Dogs are both strays.) Stray
Other :: can you delete rose?
._.savvy._.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anweirdo » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:12 pm

Picture:Image
Name: Yusha
Name Meaning: Brave
Quote: "Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth" - anonymous
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Picture above
Breed: Australian Cattle Dog
Species: Dog
Personality: She is a very happy, go lucky kind of dog. She always sees the light at the end of the tunnel and is very determined to chase her goals. She speaks with ease and warmth to everyone. She sees the good in everyone even if it is very well hidden. She loves being around others and working together.
Strength: Determination, Confidence, Strong, Good hunter, Is always rational and calm in discussions
Weaknesses: She is extremely loyal and will do absolutely ANYTHING for who she cares about, She is too kind and will let everyone walk all over her, She Fears being alone
Past: She lived with a caring family, then the nuclear plant's destruction caused the death of her owners. No one took her in and she lived as a stray until she found her place with the farm Dogs.
Group: Farm dog
Subgroup: Hunting Dog
Is this alright. I have not idea what i'm doing lol. Correct me if i'm wrong please.
Anweirdo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me