โ” โ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฐ๐‘˜๐”ข๐”ฑ. | ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฃ ๐“ก๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข ๐“ก๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐‘ฆ | O&A!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

[ โ” โ cinq

Postby mellow. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:10 pm

( โŒ– ) - - ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผด ! !
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

rank. loner age. 4 years acting. amused, threatening location. river tags. nikkita/"maxine" word count. 311

xxxxxxxx
      Elliot didn't reply to the fae's last comment, for she was busy reading her body. Her words had just implied that she was going to attackโ€” Elliot had seen other wolves pull a snarky comment like that before lunging.
      And Elliot was not surprised when the coal-black female took a shot at her, almost scraping her eyes with her teeth before sinking her teeth into Elliot's muzzle; but Elliot didn't allow this for long, as she quickly lowered her head before pulling back, freeing herself from the female's grasp.
      Elliot, snarling fiercely, circled the female to make her feel trapped. Her paws were so quickly moving that she never seemed to leave an opening that the black she-wolf could slip through. Elliot's ears were pinned against her head, soft with silky fur, in aggression.
      Her muzzle was hurting a bit now, but it was nothing compared to the intension pulsing through her veins; pulsating in her pained head and telling her to attack. She's nothing, She doesn't deserve our effort. one voice told her. As long as she has something to her name, something we can ruin, she's worth the effort.. another said to her.
      She's probably thinking the same.. this fight will never end.
      No, noโ€” this fight will endโ€” and we will win.. we have nothing to lose.
      What does she have to lose?
      Those pathetic, harmlessโ€”
      That's vile. That's genius.
      Elliot then lunged at Maxine with alarming speed, and the intention to topple her over to expose her abdomen. There was a flagitious disembodied voice in her head telling her to do the worst things the mind could imagine, and she listened to it. It was as if her body was being slowly corrupted by these terrible thoughts, overtaking her brain and changing her forever. That is, if the people she'd met hadn't already done exactly that.
Last edited by mellow. on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ can't you see i'm busy - post six. ]

Postby kintsugi. » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:55 am

๏ผท ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผค โ—† ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ๏ผซ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

xxxxExasperation came over the brute as his nostrils caught the pungent fragrance of falsification, the glint of his canines flashing around as he already imagined the worst. Yet, to his surprise it wasn't so, well, partially so. It had appeared that Ika had brought him a gift, one in which he could look up and down and translate annoyance from his entire stature. Oh, pity upon the little doe who'd dressed to the nines for the man who was less of a gent than the wolf. "Ika," He lagged, brushing past her slowly with fragments of protection. The blind beauty was of his essence, mimicking movements that only the two of them understood. He blocked her, forming an area of protection between the two before resuming his profiling. Muzzle clicking, tail draping itself over her shoulders as he began to ramble off a list of details. "Powered white and gray, medium height, large build, stupid smug smile, self-inflicted injuries. You've brought in a very interesting virile, Ika, but why? What is it that you want?" Jokingly, the male blinked his diamond eyes slowly, ears shifting forward as he began to catch a scent that he'd talked off earlier. Denmark, again? This is one hell of a day. He turned and looked at the white-pelted male, grunting. "What is it now? Didn't I tell you to leave once today?"

[ mated to nikkita ] [ mood: cautious ] [ alpha ] [ male ] [ 5 years ] [ tags: ika, denmark, loner ] [ location: camp ]
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ˜ผ // โ isle of flightless birds - 005. ]

Postby galaxial » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:18 pm

x

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
.โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ โ˜ โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โ†ฑ ooc. x โ• form. here. โ†ฒ
      โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
      xxxโ”€ โ ๐Ÿ”† / ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผก ๏ผ โž โ”€
      โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
      gender. fem. xโ• xrank. omega.x โ• xcrush. tbd. xโ•x tags. roman, whit.

indent Hesitantly rearing up from her submissive crouch, Ika gave a small, curt not of respect towards Whitfield. She listened silently to his words, making no move to respond or comment. Turning her head towards him, she tipped her head to the side in what he hopefully correctly interpret as amusement. A peculiar look on her face, she nodded silently along to his comments regarding Roman. Because she lacked any sight, his words therefore made no difference whatsoever. The banter was all for show, one that others wouldn't understand and regard with confused looks. "Smug, you say?" she murmured back, mimicking the same tone of voice he used. "How curious." Feeling his warmth gently brush across her, she fell silent once more. Her ears were able to catch the subtlest of sounds. Judging by the slow, smooth gait of Whitfield, she was sizing up and assessing Roman. His sense of perception would be better than hers, resulting in a more effective opinion on someone. Her adoptive mother often told her of how 'Those who lie refuse to look others in the eye.' The whole concept sounded unnecessary and frivolous, the female regarding it with a frown. While she still didn't quite hold onto that belief, she wondered vaguely what Whitfield thought of Roman. Blinking in slight surprise once she was addressed directly again, she silently formulated a reply in her head. "From what I gather, heโ”€" she faltered, a beat of silence following her words. "He comes in search of . . . Medical assistance for his wounds."

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ” โ six.

Postby mellow. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:45 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
rank. loner age. 4 years acting. ??? location. river tags. nikkita/"maxine" word count. 265
      xxxxxxxx Do it.
      That was the first sentence Elliot heard after the female finished speaking. Don't hold back, it told her.
      We're better than this,
      We're better than her, that's what. This is our chance. Why shouldn't we take it?
      Because we have morals.
      We could only keep up that act for so long.
      After those moments of hesitation filled with fierce growling, Elliot lifted her paw, an with a quick, jerking movement, and slammed it down upon the female's chest, her tense muscles making the impact much harder. Her claws scraped the coal-coloured female's chest slowly, trailing down to her stomach. Elliot dug her claws deeper into Maxine's stomach for a moment, a strong glint of malign in her eyes. She watched as Maxine's lifeblood seeped from her wound as she trailed her claws lower, still deep in Maxine's body. Soon, she removed her claws, though, and stepped away from the femaleโ€” her claws hadn't reached too deep, although they reached quite low, and she did do some damage. The voice in her head, the one of reason and mercy, was pulling her away from Maxine, saying that hurting her wouldn't get her anything: she was a helpless pregnant female with puppies to be born. How would hurting her benefit Elliot? it asked. And anyone who knew Elliot knew that she only did things that benefitted her.
      Elliot stopped growling, letting just the splashing of the river take over, the sound calming in such a violent situation. She never minded the near silence; it was the screams of pained wolves that bothered her.
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {five.}

Postby โžปส™ส€แดแดแด‹แด‡ » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:35 am

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ€œ โ™›

4 years
lipian pack
lead fighter
@lake
โ™ฅ Whit
no mate
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

แด‹ แด€ ษด แด› ษชx๏ผโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
            โžตแด›ส€แดœsแด› แดแด‡ xxxtagged: Despereaux, Ell
Kanti remained still, almost unmoving. Eyelids draped firmly over her mesmerizing orbs, her breathing grew slow and calm. She was losing control of her emotions, and in front of a pack mate at that. This wasn't supposed to happen- it couldn't! She tried to block out her friend for a while, and just focus on the environment. The birds continuously chirped, filling the air with their sweet tune. A blast rent the air. Every bird in a two mile radius took to the wing. The sky was full of every shape of bird, every size, soaring upward, panicked, escaping. The silver linings of the clouds were being sliced by vast, beautiful wings. Their figures stood prominent in the bright blue above, with only small pockets of clouds to hide them. Long before her heart had settled, the birds came back to roost, feeling safer tucked away in the branches... What was this strange behavior? They had been warning the flock of the danger below. Through the chaos, Kanti swiveled her left ear towards a particular yelp. She turned to face Desper for just a moment, before returning her attention to the horizon. The commotion had to be close if she'd managed to hear it, and Kanti sprinted towards the sound of ripping fur and defiant snarls. The atmosphere seemed to grow hot with fury as she neared the troubling noise, and strange scents flooded her nose. Nikkita. Kanti allowed her paws to follow the familiar scent. The other was odd... It was most likely that of a loner, and that was definitely not good news. Nikita's behavior had been... unnatural lately. Kanti wasn't sure why, but perhaps it had finally gotten her into trouble. A barely audible growl rumbling in the back of her throat, the fae stalked along the tree line, cloaked in the overhanging shadows of the pines. Her narrowed visionaries caught sight of the source. She was correct. It seemed a loner had crossed the boundaries and had taken offense to Nikkita's territorial behavior. Only the inky black of the alpha female's fur showed any hints of a wound, however, and Kanti wondered why Nikkita appeared so vulnerable... In a flash, the outsider had lashed out once more, landing a horrible blow to her stomach. She winced at the sound of her morbid shrieking, and Kanti couldn't stand back and observe for any longer. She had to take action. Quick on her paws, Kanti exploded from the undergrowth, bunching her muscles before taking a strong leap forward, jaws snapping. Catching the rogue attacker from behind, Kanti made a swift attempt at latching onto her ear, tugging harshly backward with the intent to rip her precious flesh from her head. She could feel her hind paws digging into the dirt below, allowing her to tear with such intensity that it could cause serious damage. By this time, Nikkita was fighting along her side. No! She would only make her wounds worse! No matter... She wouldn't be able to talk sense into her in the state she was in. The lead fighter knew what she was doing, and could only hope that Despereaux had followed after her.

โžปส™ส€แดแดแด‹แด‡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ” โSvana post 1

Postby โ˜ผ โ„“ ส‹ ะผ ฯƒ s » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:51 pm

โ•”XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXโ•—

S v a n a

(Sv-on-uh)

gender- female
age- 3 years old
rank- loner
status- worried; grateful; attentive
tagged- Onyx, Gray, Caelum, Sollus, Esper
form

โ•šXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXโ•

Finally managing to force her limbs to cease in their attempts at quivering, Svana straightened her posture a slight bit- though her eyes were still round with apprehension- as she stared down at the party of wolves below; most of them were casting her weird looks, as though she had just sprouted another head. Well, you are a wolf, and you are up in a tree, Svana... can you really blame them? No, I guess not. Now she shifted her field of vision back to the gray wolf that had been calling the shots. How would he react to her refusal to go? Would he attack her? Call reinforcements to come to his aid? Walk away and forget this entire thing ever happened? His next move was simply unpredictable, though the fae did her best to brace herself for what was coming next. But she was not prepared. She was not braced. Nothing could have rehearsed her for what happened next, and that was just it- nothing. Nothing happened next. The peculiarly-striped wolf was now barking gentle orders to his fellow companions, Onyx was to be taken back to their alpha, while she was free to stay. Free for a how long, though?... Svana relaxed herself, adopting a calm exterior and complexion as the brute finished his orders. Peeking her ears, her vivid, green visionaries caught sight of a small fae in the midst of the all the males, one whom immediantly turned and offered her a warm, assuring smile. With all these males encompassing her shadow, all larger than her if even slightly, the lilac-brown she-wolf could not help but feel comforted under another female's welcoming gaze. Svana's gaze trailed after the cluster of males and the female as they gradually departed from the scene, taking the loner, Onyx, with them. Turning slowly back to peer down upon the remaining brute, she found he was now glancing primarily at her again with those magnificent, strikingly amber orbs. His name is Gray...
"You... are an unusual male, Gray." Svana said, not scathingly, but attentively. "May I ask- why have you permitted me to stay when the other loner must go? I am certainly not ungrateful, just curious and... confused..."

โ˜ผ โ„“ ส‹ ะผ ฯƒ s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ” โ everything reveals itself, -4.

Postby lover boy. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:38 pm

(โ™– โ€™โ€•โ€•x๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผ๏ผ
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

rank. loner age. 4 years location. border tags. ika, whitfield voicexhere word count. 346
          A scrap of fear went through Roman's body by the mention of his wounds from the
          leader. He remained calm, yet he was, admittedly, confused. That last bit of fear escaped
          him, when he realized it was a joke. But, the alpha's 'joke' was spot on, causing Roman
          to wonder wether or not he'd figured him out. of course he hasn't, it was a coincidence!
          a dominate voice in his head told him. But- his joke was way too spot on. He's
          onto us!
          a frightful voice in his head squealed. Roman relaxed himself, easily regaining
          his composure. The alpha, had a tall height, one that seemed unrealistic for a wolf. So
          Roman effortlessly, put two and two together. The alpha's height had to either be the result
          of a disease, or by being tampered with. He was quite hefty for a wolf as well, being noticeably
          over the average weight. It was as if he was a wolf of a pup's imagination, a tall, fleshy wolf
          with an impressive deep voice, however, the alpha seemed to be lacking in the last. With his
          common posh English accent . Roman began assessing his options, cautiously thinking of what
          to say, to insure that he was perceived in a good way. He spoke, now raising his head,
          "I am in need of medical attention, if you could be so kind as to providing me with some,
          I'd be grateful. I recognise, that you are an alpha with much more pressing matters to deal with.
          But I could very much use it."
          he said, now finding himself releasing a groan of pain
          for added believability. He looked at the alpha, staring straight into his silver smoky eyes.
          Roman was always an adept liar, his voice always adapting to his lies perfectly. And this lie,
          specifically, was quite convincing. So much so, Roman found it quite hard for anyone to see
          through his lie. But, Roman
          always did believe that everything reveals itself in the end. Which is exactly why Roman
          was determined to take power. Before everything revealed itself..

lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ” โ sept

Postby mellow. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:54 pm

rank. loner age. 4 years acting. ???? location. river tags. "maxine", pack wolf word count. tbd

xxxxxxxx
      We knew it.
      Knew what?
      Pack wolves are cowards. They always need backup. They can't fight for themselves. Elliot was told, as she heard another wolf come onto the scene, bursting out from whatever hiding place she was in to attack Elliot. An ambush of sorts, which was unfair, but Elliot knew that most pack wolves rarely cared for that. She couldn't blame themโ€” Elliot never played fair, either, hence why she didn't mind attacking Maxine's most fragile spot. The new she-wolf had to have a weak spot as wellโ€” it was a matter of time before Elliot found it.

Elliot felt keen fangs dig into her ear as if trying to tear it off. Soon, Maxine jumped upon her as well, tearing at her throat aggressively. A sharp pain shot through her upper body as she attempted to tear away from Maxine, and while doing so, slipped from the other female's gripโ€” but parts of her flesh and fur that were once attached to her ear were now torn off. A brief whine escaped from her muzzle. Blood began to spill from her ear and she felt an overwhelming pain in her chest, but not enough to slow her down.
      The other female is fresh; she's had her rest and isn't pregnant, either. She has all the advantage in the world. We need to keep our focus on the wounded one. She'll be faster to take down.
      Elliot lunged swiftly at Maxine, eyes trained on her neck. She bared her teeth before snapping at her neck from the side, jaws clamping shut powerfully. Her ear was still in terrible pain, but she tried hard to focus her energy on attacking Maxine.
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ” โ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฐ๐‘˜๐”ข๐”ฑ. | ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฃ ๐“ก๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข ๐“ก๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐‘ฆ | O&A!

Postby ultimate writer. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:59 am

--------(D E N M A R K)--------

Male // 5 years // ---- // Alert // Tags: Whitfield

"Yeah I remember, My memory is not that terrible, is it?" He became sarcastic a bit "Anyways, just to warn that a female ebony-fur wolf and a wolf is having a horrible argument, their screeching sounds of their sharp teeth are making my ears hurt badly, Oh well it's okay if you don't want to listen to me" He turned around and started walking, "Also, not gonna lie but, Since I recognize a bit of your scent, the same scent was coming from the female wolf, I think that's your mate having dispute with some wolf" He grinned "Let me know if you agree to let me join, I can give all info of tragedies" The white wolf smiled at him and walked away
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ if it's a fight they want - post seven. ]

Postby kintsugi. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:54 am

๏ผท ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผค โ—† ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ๏ผซ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

xxxxxxThe condescending nature that was the male essentially brought his humor to a halt, the smoke and mirrors that were his eyes glinting as he peeled his lips back into an annoyed snarl. The notification was helpful, everything else was unnecessary, and the only reason he continued standing was because Whit clearly had more important matters to tend to. Yet what was he to do? It boggled him on how the heart lurched at his words, apprehension flooded his veins as he began to process his next move. The male could be lying, it would be irresponsible to leave Ika, a blind omega, by herself with two completely strangers... But his love, she was potentially in harms way. Where we all his healers? Why weren't they in camp? His fighters? Hunters? Their scents seemed further away, and when this knowledge slipped him, he established emotions of betrayal. Even though he knew they likely weren't too far, he was still in disbelief on why their scents mingled in a cluster. He'd deal with that later, but for now, he had an idea.

"Hey, Denmark, I'll tell you what... If you stay here and successfully watch these two while I'm away, I might... Just maybe let you join." He spoke lightly as he set his paws off in the direction of the scent, body moving with speed as he skidded to a stop. Oh, no, he wasn't that idiotic. "Laine! I need you to help this loner! I'll be back in a bit, if you need anything or this twat does something stupid, howl for me." He yelled to his healer, darting off once more. Oh, how he wondered exactly what had gone wrong and why. He specifically told her to stay away from fights, but Nikkita didn't listen, when did she ever? Why didn't she bloody listen to him? The closer he got, the stronger was the pungent fragrance of blood, and the stronger the fragrance, the further his legs pumped forward. He came upon them, orbs shuffling from each form as they landed upon the figure of his now bleeding lover. His jowls snapped, charging at them all with such force that the leaves on the trees rattled back and forth. He aimed to ram into the side of the loner, allowing his massive figure to toppled her over into a situation where he could possibly pin her. "You've picked an interesting day to die, stranger."

[ mobile, sorry! ]

[ mated to nikkita ] [ mood: infuriated ] [ alpha ] [ male ] [ 5 years ] [ tags: too many to list ] [ location: camp ]
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me