▴ᴛʜᴇ ϙᴜɪᴇᴛ ▴ ᴅᴏɢ/ᴡᴏʟғ ʀᴘ▴

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ▴ᴛʜᴇ ϙᴜɪᴇᴛ ▴ ᴅᴏɢ/ᴡᴏʟғ ʀᴘ▴

Postby dxrmon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:49 am

ᴘʟᴜᴛᴏ
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ﹣ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜ﹣ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Pluto walked for a while, finally coming to a patch of flowers. She inhaled the scent of the fresh sunflowers and buttercups.
She calmly layed down in the flower patch, soaking up the sun as it shone on her siver toned fur. Pluto enjoyed being alone, its not that she didn't like the dogs. She is just not used to being with all of these dogs, she was always alone. Her fur moved due to the slight breezes that felt amazing. She then heard a noise, she swiftly turned around, snarling. (( Pluto is open))

ᴀʀᴇs
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ﹣ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜ﹣ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Ares peacefully ate his hare and then ran to the stream to get a drink. He got to the stream, bowing his head down to lap up some water. His tail wagged side to side as he lapped up the cold water. Ares then hopped in the water, laughing to himself at is pup-like actions. Maybe this place will change him for the better..? (( Ares is open ))
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:54 pm

||Asher || Brute/Wolf || 5Y || Homosexual || No interest || Tagged; Memphis, open!||

The brown and black speckled Wolf raised an eyebrow, ears twitching forward. This dog-- Memphis-- she was leaving already? He got up to make room for her to leave before noticing the angry growl that erupted from her stomach, and then looked at her. Maybe she'd like to hunt with him? It wouldn't hurt, say the least. "Hm. How long has it been since you've eaten? I can treat you to a hunt, if you'd like." He said, patiently awaiting her reply. There had to be a rabbit or something nearby as well, because he scented something far off, and it definitely wasn't a canine.

||Pioneer || Fae/Dog Wolf Mix || 3Y || Demicurious || No interest || Nearby Pluto ||

A slow, depressing figure walked alone in the middle of no where, so she thought. Every step the German Shepherd Wolf mix took, she was getting closer and closer towards another canine. Ears flicked back and tongue lolling from her mouth, she continued onward, eyes straining to remain opened. If Pioneer were to guess, she hadn't slept in two, maybe more than two days, constantly on the move to escape nothing. It didn't take long before the scent of flowers and another creature nearby filled her nose as her eyes and legs finally gave out... And she fell right as she hit the first flowers, falling into a heavily needed sleep.

||Delirious || Brute/Dog || 3Y || Demiasexual || Not interested || Teddy, open!||

Delirious was currently laying in the grass, on his back and watching the sky. He always felt calm... Before getting up and having to chance his sister in pure play. He always got wount up and could never stop being playful, though he did get tires after a moment and left his sister to go explore, eyes beginning to droop. Well, of course he wasn't that tired, but a nap was in need and due, so he napped! It wasn't a long one, just a really short nap. The Catahuola got up and shook out his fur, growls escaping him before he looked around with his tongue lolling out his jaws. Maybe Teddy was around? He knew his younger sister kept a little "note" around for him, just to update him on her status and if she was okay.

||Teddy || Fae/Dog || 1Y ||
    Unsure, Leaning Towards Faes || No interest || Dell mentioned, Ares, Open!||

Teddy was somewhere off from his brother and a lake. She could use a drink from all that running... Quickening her pace to a jog, she got to the lake quicker than expected and the first thing she notices was a dog running through the water. At first, her instinct was to get bossy and bark at the German Shepherd, but she didn't. instead and sat down and waited for him to notice her presence, ears perked up. As she waited however, she lapped up a lot of water before looking but up and barking out, "Hello!" with a large pup like grin on her face.
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:08 pm

Fox

{Male} {Wolf} {Tags:--} {Location: Forest} {Crush:Not Interested} {Calm/Inquisitive}

Fox had traveled deep into the forest when his anger had finally vanished. He lay down softly and listened to the chattering birds while observing his surroundings. His thought's began to calculate how fast he could sprint from his sitting position and he pushed the annoying judging constantly analyzing thoughts away. He licked his jaws swiftly his silver gaze turning from tree to tree to canopy watching the wind rustle the individual branches and calmness overcame his pelt. He no longer felt angry and any thought of penny had disappeared for the moment as he gazed at the mesmerizing swaying branches.
Penny

[Female} [Borzoi} {Tags:---} {Location:RiverBank} [Crush:---} {Relaxed/Calm]

Penny arose from her sleeping position. Still sore but less tired. She stood and walked down towards the camp. She watched the other dog's before quietly creeping towards the creek. She dipped her muzzle to the water and drank deeply. Finally Water.. Her thoughts screamed as she drank her fill with relief. She sat at the bank before silently going into the water. Her usually warm fur turning cold in minutes which helped her relax. She calmed down and lazily swam for a bit before climbing up the other side of the bank to lay down and gaze up at the sky. Her ear's flopped at the sides of her face framing it. Her muzzle tilted to the sky her brown eyes pranced from cloud to cloud gently as she let her tongue loll from her long snout.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:22 am

Perfect Drift wrote:
:Jinx:
Male:: 6yrs:: Crush, Atlas::Stream/Forest ::Tagging Atlas
Jinx wagged his tail and woofed softly when the old raggedy lodge came into view. He sighed in relief as the familiar surroundings came into view. Suddenly the small stairs leading up to the hole where they entered seemed daunting.

:Memphis:
Memphis perked her ears at the wolf's straight-forwardness. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth and she nodded. "It would be my pleasure." the musky scent hit her black nose. Her herding instincts kicking in suddenly and she ducked her head, swinging it back and forth. Her mind was clouded by her past Person; he always made her go out and round up the big fluffy things. Keeping her head lowered she trotted off in direction of the prey-scent. Memphis forgot about the wolf until she realized she was alone. She lifted her head in confusion and perked her floppy ears, letting out one sharp bark. Memphis tilted her head as it echoed off the surrounding trees.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:14 am

--------------------------------------------------
Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣ Nobody

--------------------------------------------------
Oliver was bored and didn't have anything better to do, So he walked into the woods. He picked up the sen't of a rabbit, And Another dog.. Or a wolf.. Oliver disregarded it though and tracked down the sen't of the rabbit. He kept his tail high, And His head low. He saw the rabbit stalking up on it and taking off towards it, He chased it deep into the woods, He was getting tired, And it seemed as if the rabbit was too, The rabbit darted into a cave and oliver followed, He had it cornered. Without waisting any time he jumped forward grapping the rabbit and shaking the life out of it. He ate the rabbit proud of himself he started back towards camp, Only He couldn't find it. Oliver sniffed out his surroundings. No sent of camp was caught. Oliver started to worry.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:19 am

||Asher || Brute/Wolf || 5Y || Homosexual || No interest || Tagged; Memphis, open!||

Asher perked his ears once more and his audits shone brightly. Finally, he had a hunting buddy! But he was about to say something before she began to wander off. He kept to the shadows, but followed after her with deep curiosity. Where was she going? The thought wouldn't stop lingering in his mind until Memphis paused and barked. After a moment, he approached her and stood by her side, realizing the height difference and it almost made him 'purr.' Flicking his ears once again, he looked towards her and said, "You caught the scent of something good? You just left without a word..." Flicking his tail, he reached up with his back leg and scratched away an itch, letting out a low snort mixed in with a growl.

||Delirious || Brute/Dog || 3Y || Demiasexual || Not interested || Penny||

After a moment of walking, he stumbled upon a creek! With dogs scent all over it too. Well, he was in luck, because that dog was still there. Perking his ears, he slowly began to swim over to her, ears perked and eyes focused closely. When he got to the side she was, he shook out his pelt, licked his lips, and looked over at her, barking off a, "Hey there!" and hoping he didn't scare her. He shook out his fur some more, feeling drops of cooling water still along his short pelt, then continued, "How are you doing today?" and tilted his head, his floppy ears raised a bit. He was hoping everyone was having a good day, or he'd feel unhappy.

Anxiety's Tiger wrote:
    ||Pioneer || Fae/Dog Wolf Mix || 3Y || Demicurious || No interest || Nearby Pluto ||

A slow, depressing figure walked alone in the middle of no where, so she thought. Every step the German Shepherd Wolf mix took, she was getting closer and closer towards another canine. Ears flicked back and tongue lolling from her mouth, she continued onward, eyes straining to remain opened. If Pioneer were to guess, she hadn't slept in two, maybe more than two days, constantly on the move to escape nothing. It didn't take long before the scent of flowers and another creature nearby filled her nose as her eyes and legs finally gave out... And she fell right as she hit the first flowers, falling into a heavily needed sleep.

Anxiety's Tiger wrote:
    ||Teddy || Fae/Dog || 1Y ||
    Unsure, Leaning Towards Faes || No interest || Dell mentioned, Ares, Open!||

Teddy was somewhere off from his brother and a lake. She could use a drink from all that running... Quickening her pace to a jog, she got to the lake quicker than expected and the first thing she notices was a dog running through the water. At first, her instinct was to get bossy and bark at the German Shepherd, but she didn't. instead and sat down and waited for him to notice her presence, ears perked up. As she waited however, she lapped up a lot of water before looking but up and barking out, "Hello!" with a large pup like grin on her face.
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:21 am

ᴘʟᴜᴛᴏ
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ﹣ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜ﹣ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Pluto snarled, her lips curling to show her lethal teeth. She didn't know what lived here in this part of the forest so she wasn't taking any chances. " Who's there? " she barked viciously, to intmidate whatever was there. She stood in a dominate position, waiting for whatever or whoever it was to respond.

ᴀʀᴇs
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ﹣ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜ﹣ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Ares looked up, not realising anybody was watching. He blushed, remembering his stupid puplike actions he displayed. "
Hello" he responded with a smile, wanting to give a kind introduction. He shook his fur and got out of the water then turning to Teddy. " My name is Ares." Ares said introducing himself to the kind female.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one.

Postby kuromi. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:47 am

KALI
    ❝ NO MORE TIME FOR CHEAP EXCUSES ❞

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

( where ) stream- ( status ) relaxed - ( tags ) open :o)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            kali stood from her corner of the cabin and stretched out her legs, yawning in the process. she had stayed asleep longer than most, the trip to the cabin had unfortunately tired her out. she slowly made her way across the floor and stuck her head out of the door frame, inhaling the fresh air from outside. she didn't want to be bothered with anyone at the moment and growled to herself, stalking out of the house with her nose to the ground. she would need to find water first before looking for a meal. her feathery tail flicked out behind her as she let her eyes flash to the sides, making sure nobody would approach her or suddenly attack her. being in this new environment had her paranoid. the last time she was techincally free only lasted about five minutes before she was captured and released into the wilderness. the time before that, she was a young pup,
            and she had no clear memories from that time. the ground became moist as she reached a stream, lowering her head to lap up some water. kali's shoulder's were tensed and ready to fight if she encountered another angry animal. mountain lions were her main fear. felines always amazed yet frightened her. they were so different, yet so alike. if a mountain lion were to approach her, she would probably tuck tail and flee.
kuromi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me