➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

Postby dxrmon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:24 am

←ƁƖιzzαяɗ→ gεиdεя- ƒεмαlε cяυѕн- нαяlεч
Blizzard took a step closer to Feli, snarling at him agressively." Its in your best intrest to leave..." she said bluntly adding "now..." with a low growl. Her tail was raised, in a warning saying ' leave now'. At the moment Blizzard didn't care if his territory was flooded, she was more concerned for her pack mates safety. She looked at Feli's movements closely, she saw him put a paw back for an emergency escape. She didn't want to be agressive but they cant have enemy dogs just roaming around after a hurricane which is bad enough.

←Aяεѕ→ gεиdεя-мαlε cяυѕн- иσиε
Ares listened to Feli, he remained standing and watching. He didn't want to get caught up in the situation, so he just watched incase this dog acted out. He kept a close eye on Feli, seeing if he was going to leave.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capture.the.cause » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:43 pm

((Sirry for the absence))

Sprite
Mate: Alastair / Status: With Pack / Location: Cave with pack

Easily catching up to Alistair, she skid to a stop as he stared at something under a fallen tree that reeked of death. Putting a paw over her nose, she squeaked out a sentence. "Oh no... Who is it?" Sprite wanted to peak a glance, but hobbled back softly as she kept a paw over her nose.

Loki
Crush: Open / Status: With Feli & Harley/ Location: Woods

Snarling, Loki leaped in between the two, and pushed Harley away from the mutt. " Enough! Both of you mutts shut up!" Loki barked at the two, stealing glances to the both of them. "I am in NO mood to break up a cat fight up. Harley, on your way! And for you hound..." Loki turned his full attention to the unknown dog. "I don't want any trouble. I just asked who you were, I'm just looking for lost pack members and food to eat. Not trying to pick a darned fight with a injured dog." And with a swish of his tail, Loki bounded off, smacking both mutts with his tail before running off between bushes, on his way to find food, giving out a sigh.

Moses
Crush: N/A / Status: With Pack / Location: Pack cave

Moses had left the cave already, seeing as the hurricane passed. Smelling the air, he huffed softly and began to go on his own way.

Bolin
Crush: Open / Status: Llana / Location: On a hill

Crawling out of the tree trunk, he heard a loud howl. Looking up, he spotting a limping figure heading up a hill. Quickly shaking off the mud and dirt on him, he cautiously made his way up the hill. "Who goes?" Bolin barked to her, stopping a few feet away, inspecting her and seeing she was hurt. "Are you okay?" He asked, his ears flickering back and forth from noises, his tail curled effortless ontop of his back.
нιуα! ι'м ραη∂α
capture.the.cause

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:48 pm

River

{Location:Laying Unconscious } {Tags:Blizzard,Harley,Loki,Feli} {Crush:---} {Female} {Australian Cattle Dog}༺༒༻

She watched as Loki bounded off and the male finally stalked off. She bounded down tripping and falling into the clearing with a thump. I'm alright. She muttered before standing and wagging her tail. Thank you. Both of you. she said with a nod towards Harley as well. She then sat down and lifted her paw licking it to ease the pain before turning to the other's with a questionable glance at the bushes behind them.
Orion

{Tags: Spencer}Location:Showing Spencer Around} Crush: ----} {Male} {Australian Shepherd} ༺༒༻

Ah, Well i'm sure you were a great Hunter. Sad that they don't understand your talents. He said with a smile and a small playful nudge at Spencer. Any dog here is welcome so you don't have to worry about being rejected. He stated still smiling.
Feli

{Male} [Utonagan} {Location:Talking W/Loki in Woods} [Tags:Loki} {Crush:---} {Loner}༺༒༻

His eyes widened. He had at least kinda liked not being alone. But he didn't let himself show it. Fine. If that's what you mutt's want. That's what I've always wanted. He said with a snarl before disappearing into the foliage. His injured paw seemed more hurt than ever as it throbbed the adrenaline Waring off his body felt wary. He continued to walk through the foliage his eyes staring ahead determined. His ear's still pinned his muzzle was thrust forward and his head lowered. He continued to stalk through the bush until he was sure he was out of those mutt's territory. He passed the boarder line and approached what looked like a sea of debris. He let out a livid sigh. He let a piercing glare out at the place he had come before heading into his old territory. He lay down under a large fallen tree a hollowed out log. He lay under it laying his head on his paw's with a hefty growl at himself. He had let himself be pushed around by a female. He simply lay there before slowly falling asleep his eyes drifting closed into a dreamless sleep.
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:14 pm

Blizzard watched Feli limp away, she narrowed her eyes, mentally noting that that mutt was trouble. She flickered her tail,
annoyed that the mutt came onto their terrirtory in the first place. She nodded to River," its fine, just be careful,
there will be more stray dogs roaming around then usual..."
she bluntly, a little tired. She smiled to River and then trotted up to Harley. " I swear if I ever see that mutt again then I will rip his head off..." she said joking around, trying to lighten the mood.

Ares left the scene and sniffed the air, following the scent of Morning. He entered the den quietly to see Morning sleeping peacefully. He wagged his tail and softly nudged Morning. When she finally woke up Ares said, " Come on Morning, I want to show you a few places around camp...". He had a smile on his face, waiting for her response.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:41 pm

River

{Location: Entrance to Den} {Tags:Ares,Morning} {Crush:---} {Female} {Australian Cattle Dog}༺༒༻

She nodded. I will. I don't think ill be hunting too soon though. Maybe we should send Orion and the New Lass out? she asked gesturing towards her current injuries with a nod of her muzzle. She then heard the distant cackle of Rain and nearly flinched at thought's that she had buried long ago. She ignored them and stood. I should be checking on the pack anyway. With Coffee gone it's been harder to manage all the dog's It ultimately up to you Blizzard. She stated calmly before padding off through the bushes hearing the distant thump of rain she knew Harley would at least be pleased. At least it would calm him down. She thought as she gently walked into camp and trotted into the den where Ares and Morning were. She froze at the entrance. Am I.. Interrupting? She asked curiously, Mainly she just wanted to get out of the rain but if she needed to wait outside she would. She patiently waited her tail wagging and her ear's erect for an answer.
Orion

{Tags: Spencer}Location:Showing Spencer Around} Crush: ----} {Male} {Australian Shepherd} ༺༒༻

Ah, Well i'm sure you were a great Hunter. Sad that they don't understand your talents. He said with a smile and a small playful nudge at Spencer. Any dog here is welcome so you don't have to worry about being rejected. He stated still smiling.
Feli

{Male} [Utonagan} {Location:Laying Under Log} [Tags:---} {Crush:---} {Loner}༺༒༻

His eyes opened after a long dreamless sleep. Rain seeped through the cracks of the fallen log soaking his fur. He let out a sigh back to his old life. He stood and walked out shaking his fur he traveled through the rain blinking away drops of water occasionally. He lifted his muzzle to the sky but all he could scent was rain. No use in hunting now. He huffed and lay down again under his little fallen log listening to the rhythmic sound of the beating rain.
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:33 am

--------------------------------------------------
Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣ 9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ N/A
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣Storm, River

--------------------------------------------------
Oliver watched as his friend, And New Friend bounced in the water. He sat and watched. He wasn't very found of the water.
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:22 am

{ Hey guys! I won't be able to post today but tomorrow I will!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:46 am

Blizzard nodded, " Ok, and dont rush your recovery! We dont want you to get hurt again." she said louder as she walked away.
She padded off, hearing the faintest pitter-patter of the rain. Blizzard smiled and fastened her pace to get to the waterfall faster,
so she could enjoy the rain there. She climbed the steep incline, laying down at the top. She rested her head on her paws, watching the rain colliding with the ground. It didn't even cross her mind that the rain would mean worse floods...

Ares left the scene and sniffed the air, following the scent of Morning. He entered the den quietly to see Morning sleeping peacefully. He wagged his tail and softly nudged Morning. When she finally woke up Ares said, " Come on Morning, I want to show you a few places around camp...". He had a smile on his face, waiting for her response.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:34 am

C O F F E E

{ Crush: Conflicted/Dallas } { Status: With the Pack } { Female }

She laughed heartily, obliging him by entering the den. "Thank you, sir." She said playfully, bending her frame into a sit so she could then rest on her stomach. She overlapped her paws, looking thoughtfully outside at the debris. They'd need to begin cleaning things up soon. She saw an unfamiliar dog with Orion, insinuating that she was a new packmate. She smiled warmly at her. She felt spending time with Dallas was interrupting her duties as Alpha, but she had already run off once and thought she'd feel terrible if she did it again.

A S P E R

{ Mate: Lydia } { Status: With The Pack} { Brute }

He sighed, ears drooped over his head. He dabbed a paw in the rushing water, but not even ripples formed due to the strength. He wanted company, preferably Lydia's, but she was most likely... The words were stuck in his throat. He couldn't even say it without tears stinging his eyes.

A L A S T A I R

{ Mate: Sprite } { Tagged: The pack } { Brute }

Too distracted by the miserable feeling in his gut, he failed to hear Sprite's anxious whines. He thought Rain would want to know about it so he hurriedly turned and nodded to his mate that she come along. When they arrived at camp, his eyes searched for the mother who was resting in a den. He entered it with a soft frown, ears pinned back. "Rain. I have some bad news.
I found your other pups.. They didn't make it."
The words nearly got caught in his throat as he said them.

H A R L E Y

{ Crush: Blitz } { Tagged: Loki/Feli } { Brute }

His vision was blocked by black and red as he was flung backward, instantly righting himself so he could look the intruder in the eye. His savageness gone, he was now tall and as stoic as ever. He watched with his olive colored orbs boring into the back of the dogs head as he limped away. He huffed in annoyance, turning to face Blitz and River. "Yes, you should rest. Don't do to much." He said as she disappeared through the foliage. "Forgive me for not coming sooner, as I could have prevented this." He added to Blitz with a guilty expression.

M O R N I N G

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Nobody } { Female }

Light filtered through her eyes as she rose, her tail clinging to a haunch. She wasn't as cold as before, but her skin still tingled from the accident before. She found that her eyes instantly fell upon Ares, who had nudged her only moments before. He was standing calmly in front of her with a grin that revealed his pearly teeth only slightly. She seemed to brighten at the sight of him, her nub of a tail beating gently in the air. "S-sure. I-if you'd like." She said, her voice as soft as a feather that it was barely noticeable.

S T R E A M

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Storm/Oliver } { Female }

She watched Oliver scramble from the pond and her laughter ceased as she tilted her head. She turned to Storm, a mischevious smile now on her face as she pounced at him, sending droplets flinging into the air. She giggled and gnawed gently at his ear.

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:13 am

Blizzard turned around to face Harley, " It's totally ok Harley, you came as fast as you could and thats what matters!" she said wagging her tail and smiling. She licked his nose to reassure him that it was ok.

Ares smiled, " follow me!" he said before rushing out of the enterance, full of energy from his previous nap. His fur flew in the wind, which felt amazing along with the light drizzle. Ares slowed down right infront of the lake that not very many dogs knew about.
He turned around to see Morning's reaction at the once beautiful lake. " it looked much more magjestic before the storm.... but soon it will return back to it's former glory!" he said wagging his tail in reassurance.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me