Wisdom of one wolf pack (NOW ACCEPTING )

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

what will happen in the role play

Poll ended at Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:34 am

They are coming....
No votes
watch out........
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: Wisdom of one wolf pack (NOW ACCEPTING )

Postby natureførest » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:54 am

| Okami | female | age:3 | woods | @jay |

She started to run. she just wanted some peace and quiet. she ran as fast as she could, too fast for most other wolves. she climbed up a small cliff and sat and the top watching down on everything, finally some peace.
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Hey, I'm Natureforest I like to
Collect nature and japanese
themed pets and items!
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝
natureførest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritjaguar » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:07 am

Tiaga's peacefulness vanished as she heard a growl, the scent of an unannounced brute over took her. With an annoyed tail lash she headed for the noise to find Jay and the unknown wolf.
🍁Lights Off🍁

Spiritjaguar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:52 pm

Akela/Beta Male/5.5 yrs/Crush: Make him unawkward/Tags: Kona

The Beta looked at Kona and cocked his head at her openness and he shuffled his paws a bit feeing awkward. "uh hi, Kona. I'm just trying to hunt for the pack. I caught a rabbit but that won't feed a hungry pack." he said awkwardly. He really wasn't sure how to act around females which made him doubt he would ever find a mate.

Arcadia/Hunter/F/6 yrs/Crush: Open/Tags: Open

The Hunter was stalking a young Doe waiting for her to lay down to sleep. She stood as still as a statue just watching, her heart rate slow and breathing shallow. She was completely relaxed as she waited. Not realizing the Fighter was watching her she focused. It felt like hours but suddenly the doe Lay down and closed her eyes. Keeping still for a while longer she snuck forward after she was sure the Doe was asleep. Sneaking forward slowly she lunges catching the does neck only to be thrown into a tree; the deer bleeding out she slowly got up and chased the Doe taking her down. The body stopped moving and Arcadia lugged the deer back to camp.

Akira/Guard/M/3 yrs/Crush: Open/Tags: Open

The Guard was lounging around camp completely bored out of his skull. He looked around for someone to talk to but he didn't see anyone. They all looked busy so he decided he was gonna rest. Laying down with his head on his paws he waited.

Raksha/Fighter/F/5.5 yrs/Crush: Open/Tags: Open

The Fighter snuck out of the camp so not to wake anyone and she started a patrol around the territory. Feeling the breeze she shivered and growled softly hating it. She honestly preferred the warmth of the sun as it fueled her need to protect. She crept silently through the underbrush as she heard a rustling of leaves. Inspecting the sound she spots her, Arcadia one of the younger hunters looking for a nice meal to present to the Alphas. Smiling softly she crept away and continued, investigating every little sound.
[/quote]
(Anyone open for Arcadia, Akira or Raksha?)
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iyori » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:35 am

Scarlett|female|2 months|Sleeping | tag None
Scarlett suppressed a yawn as she slowly got up. She watched as the morning daylight crept into the dẹn. She was bored of just playing a few feet away from the dẹn. Her white coat seemed to glow, as she bounded around the dẹn. Nadie had probably left for her alpha roles, the thought made Scarlett peek out enviously to watch the other wolves. Scarlett knew it wasn't right, however she longed to sneak out and explore in the forest. She let out a yip and tumbled out of the darkness, to rise her nose into the warm air.
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:37 am

TheCrazyDriver8 wrote:
TheCrazyDriver8 wrote:Nadie|female|6 years|prey pile|tag@Saburo,Eunioa
Nadie heard the light paws of the omega. She realised that Eunioa was worried. " yes? what is it" she took another bite from the deer.
Nadie looked over the females shoulder as she saw Saburo running out of the forest " amazing how you found it uneaten!" The jet black wolf cheerfully chuckled. The female wolf put her attention on the omega again. " what were you going to say " showing that she wanted an honest answer.

Jay Bird|male|4 years|willow|tag@Okami
He had wandered off looking for prey to eat. The all grass was wet as if it just had rained. The wetness made his pelt damp " why does it have to be wet outside" he muttered trying to get only a small scent of prey. " I hope Okami is not that hungry " he growled slowly walking back. It was quiet only the birds could be heard singing the most beautiful songs. The large grey male didn't understand tills now how it is to have true quietness and being with your own thoughts. The tall pine tops were shining in the sun giving him the most beautiful glow. After awhile of just absorbing nature he saw his mate trebling with fear. Jay Bird looked up and saw a large and mighty male. " step away " Jay growled showing his teeth. Never has he that ready to attack without mercy.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarryShepard » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:07 pm

gonna post rlly soon srry
ScarryShepard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:45 pm

(Where can Freska jump in?)
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarryShepard » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:52 pm

Taryn

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Female |4 Years |Fighter|No crush yet |Hunting|@No-one

She grinned in amusement.:Ok , well please inform me when you send one out"/color].Taryn stalked away.Returning to camp she sat in the shade and watched others go along there buisness.
[color=#BF80BF]Eunioa

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Female |4 Years |Omega|No crush yet |Camp|@No-one

She faced the floor before looking up at her alpha again."I..waht to battle for a higher rank".Eunioa stood upwith her broad shoulders and looked confidently at her leader.She was determined to show her worth and to prove her place in the pack.

Saburo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Male|4 Years |Fighter|No crush yet |Clearing|@Nadie

He sat down next to Nadie."Then I guess I got there in time!".He found himself enjoying her company even more.Bending forward he licked her ear and sat back to nibble a paw.
ScarryShepard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:23 pm

Tropicalpeacock wrote:(Where can Freska jump in?)

Right now most of the wolves are at the prey pile. She can join and talk to the alpha.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:33 am

Nadie|female|6 years|prey pile|tag@Saburo,Eunioa
Nadie felt Saburo's rough tongue on her ear. She saw the omega and heard her words. " very well" she got up ready to fight. The long fur was still wet from her hunting trip. The night coloured wolf got ready to fight. " I go first " she howled as she leaped onto the omegas back.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me