Fighting for the Pridelands V.2 ((Needs members!!))

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Fighting for the Pridelands V.2 ((Needs members!!))

Postby woopperoni » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:14 pm

Tamu
Moon Pride/Cub/Male/9 months old/Crush:Open/Tags:Mako

Tamu was dropped in front of Mako and before he had time to argue, Uzuri was already gone. He smiled looking at Mako, "Hiya Mako! I met one of the Sun pride cubs!"

Uzuri
Moon Pride/Scout/Female/3 years old/Crush:Open/Tags: Azula

Uzuri dropped off Tamu in front of Mako and dashed off. She caught up with a fellow scout, Azula. "Hey Azula, how have you been?"
"No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens"
name ♡ pronouns ♡ etc.

fun lil text fun lil text fun lil text
fun lil text fun lil text fun lil text
woopperoni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capture.the.cause » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:38 am

Ozai
{Moon Pride} {Lead Hunter} {Male} {Tags: Open}

Getting up, Ozai stretched, letting out a loud voluminous roar. Licking his lips, he paraded off his rock and down to the stream nearby.

Azula
{Moon Pride} {Scout} {Female} {Tags: Uzuri}

Azula lifted her head from her crouched position as she drank water, licking her lips, Azula nodded her head in greeting. 'Hey Uzuri! I've been good. Not much interaction today though." Azula sat up and looked towards her, her ears perking forward.

Mako
{Moon Pride} {Cub} {Male} {Tags: Tamu}

"Hi! You did? Was it scary?" Mako asked Tumi, his tail brushing the ground.
нιуα! ι'м ραη∂α
capture.the.cause

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F A T A L C H A R M » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:43 am

Ahoka||Lioness||Cubsitter||Sun pride||Crush:Open||Tags: Open
Ahoka was feeling quite satisfied, she had finally gotten rid of her stutter! After her whole life, having a stutter, she could finally speak normally. She sighed happily, this was a great time. She knew she should probably be worried since the fire, but she couldn't stay very scared like usual.
F A T A L C H A R M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woopperoni » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:55 am

Tamu
Moon Pride/Cub/Male/9 months old/Crush:Open/Tags:Mako

"No! Not at all!! He was really nice!" Tamu said with a smile. "He's just like you or me!" He motioned over to the sun pride territory. "Maybe you could meet him! Do you want to go?"

Uzuri
Moon Pride/Scout/Female/3 years old/Crush:Open/Tags: Azula

"Thats good, yeah its one of the less eventful days since the fire. The only thing that has happened is Tamu going over to play with one of those sun pride cubs." Uzuri rolled her eyes as she said that. "I wish he could just play with Mako or one of the cubs here. He could get hurt over there. Ah I don't know, I just want him to be safe you know?" She explained shaking her head at herself.
woopperoni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ Nightengale ~

Postby zhong » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:20 am

Nightengale / Gale

Personality: Introvert - Welcoming - Quiet - Playful
Pride: Moon Pride
Role: Cub
Kin: Mother - Killed ~ Father - Disappeared ( Those Aren't Their Names, It Just Describing Them And What Happened )
Crush: ?
Mate: None, She's A Cub For Crying Out Loud!
Cubs: Nope! X3
Other:
zhong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✨oddball puppy✨ » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:02 pm

𝒪𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶

Loner (Wants to be part of Sun Pride)/Teen/Female/3 Years/Crush: Open/Tags: Skye

"I must thank you for your hospitality." Odessa thanked with a sincere voice. she didn't think any lion would let her or her little sister into thier teritory.

𝒯𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓁

Loner (Wants to be part of Sun Pride)/Cub/Female/7 Months/Crush: Open/Tags: Skye

Tranquil tillted her head slightly at the sound of a new name. 'Flint? I wonder who that is.' she internaly thought to herself.
ʆɩȵӄʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ
x
t

x
i

x
d

x
e

x
r

x
c

She/Her~Bisexual~Virgo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I no longer use this account.
I am now using the name, Strawberry ◓, which is where you will find me now.

...Strawberry ◓
✨oddball puppy✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:38 am

((New character accepted! Also, not sure if some people know that it is currently raining and Sun Pride is currently on Moon Prides territory because Luxor is allowing them to stay while a fire is raging on the other side of the river. If you are every lost or left behind I put an area on the first page that shows what important things have happened and what the weather is like))

Luxor
Moon Pride/Leader/Male/8 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Letting out a yawn, he moved to lay on his side as the rain was slowly starting to die down finally. He was happy for that as rain was good but too much and the river could easily flood. There was already a fire going and he didn't need to deal with any of his pride possibly drowning or being swept away by the river. As he closed his eyes, something bumping into his nose and he opened his eyes in annoyance. The scent of Sun Pride washed over his senses and he let out an annoyed sound as he glared down at the cub. The small male let out a squeak when he saw him as it clear he hadn't been paying attention. He watched the cub dart off except he only ran towards the lionesses of his pride. Letting out a sigh, he let him go as it would be straightened out soon enough.

Flint
Sun Pride/Cub/Male/7 months old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

The cub had merely wanted to explore a little before they had to go back home and ended up bumping into a rather scary looking lion. Seeing the look on his face caused him to run towards some lionesses but didn't realize they were also Moon Pride. Tripping over his own paws, he tumbled forward but was stopped by a soft paw on his back. Upside down, he tilted his head a bit and saw some unfamiliar faces looking down at him.

Nova
Moon Pride/Scout/Female/4 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Seeing a random cub go tumbling forward, she easily stretched out her paw and caught him. Seeing the scared look on her face, she gave him a gentle smile to try and calm him. "Hello there. I believe you ran over to the wrong pride, sweetheart. Your's is over there," she said as she indicated the large bush across from them. "You need to be careful around Luxor as he can have a temper at times." She heard her mother, Jira, scoffed but ignored her. Luna was next to her and she didn't look too happy either. Helping the cub stand, she swiftly looked him over for injuries but didn't see any which was a good thing. "What's your name? Mine is Nova. This is my mother Jira and the other one next to me is Luna."

Jira
Moon Pride/Cubsitter/Female/8 years old/Crush:N/A/Tags:Open

She couldn't believe her daughter was being so nice to a Sun Pride cub. It may be a cub but it would grow up to be their rival. Why didn't she just catch him and then send him straight back to his pride? Instead, she was acting too friendly and even telling the furball their names. Letting out a scoff, she looked away from the adorable cub as they all did the same thing. They always tried to make themselves small and their eyes seemed to get impossibly big and round.

Luna
Moon Pride/Hunter/Female/4 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Scrunching up her nose as Nova seemed to catch a wandering cub, she expected her to help him up and send him away. But no, she was starting a conversation with the scared cub. Watching as he seemed to relax a little, she didn't offer to say anything and merely laid there silent as she watched the two. Hopefully Sun Pride wouldn't accuse them of trying to steal a cub. They had enough motherless cubs at the moment and didn't need another mouth to feed.

Skye
Sun Pride/Cubsitter/Female/4 1/2 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Odessa, Tranquil and Ahoka

"This way." Taking them over to a bush, she looked around and frowned slightly. "Where is Flint?" She looked over at another lioness,"Ahoka have you seen Flint? He isn't under the bush anymore." She said, wondering where he could have wandered off to. The river was too dangerous for him as he wasn't strong enough to swim against the current and the fire was still going.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iyori » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:02 pm

Pandora I Female I Mother/Expected Mother I Tags: Ivory I
Pandora felt a light weigh on her tail. She slowly blinked open her eyes, realizing she had taken a small nap. She let out a yawn as she turned to see what had waken her. Ivory was pouncing on her tail looking at her with beady eyes. As a hunter Pandora would have been annoyed and would've told Ivory to get lost, however she was a mother and was expecting another cub which taught her patience. Pandora turned towards Ivory, with her eyes twinkling. "What are you doing in here", she asked calmly. "I'm bored", the cub mewed meekly, giving Pandora the innocent eye. "Go play with the other cubs", she growled, worrying about how Ivory mostly stayed with the shadows. "I don't like them", she said blinking, but she reluctantly left the den. Pandora slowly stood up, flexing her muscles. She slowly walked out of the den, to see the other lions beginning their normal activity. She gazed up and slowly as she made her way towards the center of the territory.

Ivory I female I Cub I Tags: I
Ivory bounded out of the den, looking around alertly. She lowered her face as she walked through the territory, hoping not to bump into anyone. She quickly made her way to a tall tree, which she had named the Shadow Spot. Ivory always went to the tree, where she would just sit and listen to the wind roar. She wondered if she was meant to be in Moon Pride. Everyone had mistaken Ivory to either be an out clanner or in moon Pride, which bothered her. She had bright golden unlike her mother's creamy pelt. She squirmed at the thought of being kicked out of her own pride. Many things made her uncomfortable the question Pandora had asked before still bothered her. It wasn't her fault she enjoyed being in the shadows and being alone. Ivory watched the other lions roam, wondering if she might fit in with Moon Pride
Last edited by iyori on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F A T A L C H A R M » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:45 pm

Ahoka||Lioness|Sun pride||Crush: Open||Tags: Open
Ahoka shook her head. "Last time I saw him he was talking to a few Moon pride lionesses, I'm sure he's fine, but I can fetch him just in case?" Ahoka suggested timidly.
F A T A L C H A R M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✨oddball puppy✨ » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:49 pm

𝒪𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶

Loner (Wants to be part of Sun Pride)/Teen/Female/3 Years/Crush: Open/Tags: Skye

Following Skye into the bush, she slowly set her younger sister, Tranquil down. She remained quiet as not to bring too much attention to herself.

𝒯𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓁

Loner (Wants to be part of Sun Pride)/Cub/Female/7 Months/Crush: Open/Tags: Skye

Feeling herself being placed onto the ground, Tranquil looked around at her surroundings, taking in every peice of information she could.
ʆɩȵӄʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ
x
t

x
i

x
d

x
e

x
r

x
c

She/Her~Bisexual~Virgo
I no longer use this account.
I am now using the name, Strawberry ◓, which is where you will find me now.

...Strawberry ◓
✨oddball puppy✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me