The Return (Wolf Roleplay)(Open)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Return (Wolf Roleplay)(Open)

Postby Irunwithwolves » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:04 am

Grizzly

Male//Fighter//Mate::None//Tags::Lanaria

I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you.The dark male flicked his ear as the female asked such a question "I always keep extra stuff just in case someone gets hurt." The large brute said It might be a silly thing to do but that's what the bears tought me when I was there, you can never have too many back ups in time of emergencyhe smiled to her his eyes were soft well, then you ready to go?
I'm Irun, a single mother and military personnel. If I don't respond within a few days please don't kick me out, I am a very busy person.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:53 pm

[ Kioni | 3 years | Male | Crush : N/A | Location : Unknown | Tagged : Yuki and Striker ]

There was something about Striker that seemed to have set Yuki off. It was probably the sly comment that Striker said to him about abandoning the pack. He decided to address the Beta in his wrong on saying Kioni abandoned the pack. "If you had asked instead of assuming you would know I had business to take care of. Of course, you think your just witty and funny you did not think to ask.," he retorted. The hair on Yuki's head stood up out of anger and Kioni could only walk over to her and nudge her. He stepped in front of her, blocking her view of Striker, "Look at me. Don't let him get you upset like that. No need to have a short fuse. That's exactly what he wants.," he whispered to her and turned to look over at Striker once more who had claimed there was something between him and Yuki. Kioni stepped back a bit and chuckled, "For someone who does not like to intrude in others business you sure are nosey. In fact, yes there is and that's a bond.," he answered truthfully. He knew that somewhere down he did have love for Yuki and she was the closest wolf in the pack to Kioni. He did not have any other friends, she was the only one he could actually hand out with. Kioni took a deep breath, not allowing frustration to show in his bland out emotion. "If you call yourself a Beta acting like that. You have some growing up to do and with that, I am gone.," Kioni dismissed the conversation and glanced over at Yuki one more time, before he turned away and walked towards the nearest river. No, he was not upset, but there was something about the Beta that he did not like. It was like the Beta was pushing to get the pair upset and reveal something that was never there in the first place. Kioni shook off the recent conversation and focused on getting himself some water and possibly a nap.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:20 pm

Hex // Hunter Male // Bisexual // Mentions: Pine
Hex nearly flinched when he saw the look in her eyes. He didnt expect her to act that way when seeing the kits. However,
he didnt hesitate. He couldnt. He lowered his body to the ground and crawled forward. Once close enough, he snapped at the air just next to the rabbit. The adult, startled, bolted in Pine's direction, leaving the kits behind. Hex immediately went for the kits, as small as they may have been, and watched the rabbit bolt towards Pine. He couldnt help feeling sorry as the two younger rabbits fell, blood staining the snow. However, he knew he shouldnt have. Winter would have taken their lives within days if another predator did not. It didnt take too long for his sadness to disappear. He had been hunting for years now. In fact, he remembered his first hunt quite vividly.

It was mid-summer. Birds chirped loudly and the leaves rustled with bustling prey. However, as two figures made their way through the woods, this chatter ceased completely. A pup, maybe one or so years old, and an older wolf, who looked to be around seven. Obviously related. The young one bounced forward happily, chittering as much as the birds. The older male was mostly silent. But when he spoke, he spoke about hunting techniques.
" Father, " the younger one began. " What are we doing out here? " The older male glared at him fiercly. " You are weak Hex. You are already one and have never gone beyond camp. Youre hopeless. " Hex immediately lost the bounce in his step at his father's words. However, he kept his tone light. " So what will we be doing today? " he asked, ears flickering hesitantly. He father halted. " What do you think, foolish pup? You are learning to hunt. Stay here, I will return shortly. " Hex sat down and watched his father lope away. He sat still, watching the span of shrubbery his father had disappeared into.
A few hours later, the sun began to set. Either way, he sat still, knowing the punishment he would recieve would be much worse than his fear of the dark. So he endured. And yet as darkness fell upon the lonely forest, every now scared him horribly. By midnight he was yelping and chittering like his paw was stuck in a bear trap. And his whimpers carried across the forest like a howl in the night. He was terrified.
Multiple days had passed by the time he convinced himself to get up. So he stood, shivering dispite the warmth of the sun on his pelt. His ribs had begun to show through his pelt. It was the only hunger he had ever known, and he was desperate. So he went hunting. And he went for the nearest thing he could. A fox cub. That day, he nearly died. The mother had found him and clawed him up so bad he couldnt even walk. He just laid there, howling in pain. He saw the cub collapse as well. And it didnt take long for the mother to move on, so he ate, dying on the forest floor. His father had arrived minutes after he had finished. Just after his howling had begun again. Nothing was said. Hex had just sobbed, not bothering to look into his father's disappointed eyes.

Artemis // Omega Female // Heterosexual // Mentions: None
Artemis stretched, trudging out of the omega den silently. She had gotten plenty of sleep, as she had been assigned to watch the pup den that night. When no mothers were present, the job of pup caretaker was often assigned to the omegas. However, anyone was welcome to volunteer if they felt like it. They just had to remember their own rank's duties as well. So during winter, it was rare for hunters to volunteer. And during battles, it was rare for fighters to do so. It was a cycle of sorts.
Artemis, yawning, glanced around camp. She noticed a few wolves wandering around by themselves. But otherwise, the pack was mingling idly. She curled up tightly on a small pile of snow, tail over her muzzle.

OPEN

Cain // Alpha Male // Pansexual // Mentions: Accalia, Ashta, Takashi
Cain nodded. " Yes. I figured the whole pack could assist. " Even omegas played a big role in pack hunts. They stood in front of the rest of the pack with the scouts. Alerting the pack of predators or prey scents. He glanced upwards as Accalia approached. " Hello Accalia, Takashi. Of course. What do you need? " He bowed his head slightly to greet them, and angled his body towards them as well. He noticed the shocked look on Takashi's face and figured that he knew Ashta somehow. Perhaps they were related? Or just old friends, of course.

Alek // Elder Male // Heterosexual // Mentions: None
OPEN

(Ill post for Slade in just a bit)
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:42 am

Yuki
Tags: Kioni and Striker
*Pack: Stone Creek : Gender: Female: Age: 2 1/2 : Rank: Hunter (Desires Fighter): Crush: None Yet : Pups: (Adopted) Humphrey*

She was ready to correct Striker, ready to fight. But the way he looked at her, there was something other then anger looming in his eyes, did she hurt him? He looked like she had stung him with her intense tone of voice. Her aggressive manner began to slightly calm as curiosity took over, of course her fangs were still bared and her stance strong. "If you had asked instead of assuming you would know I had business to take care of. Of course, you think your just witty and funny you did not think to ask.," Kioni's riposte to Strikers assumption caused Yuki to glance his way. About that time he walked over to her, nudging her and blocking her view of Striker. His compelling eyes looked into hers as he whispered "Look at me. Don't let him get you upset like that. No need to have a short fuse. That's exactly what he wants.," Redirecting her gaze away from Kioni for a moment, she felt slightly embarrassed for getting so hot headed. "Right," she said softly before bringing her golden eyes back to Kioni, he knew how to calm her and bring her back. Her raised fur fell back in place and her ears slowly moved from their plastered state. Standing there she could hear Striker trying to calm himself as well, the heaving exhale caused her ears to flick forwards before returning to their original position. At that time, Striker had spoke again, "Ah.. so there is a thing between the two of you. Carry on then. " the tone of his voice and what he said caused Yuki's ears to shoot forwards, 'thing between us?.... what?!' the look on her muzzle was a look of surprises and embarrassment, Striker thought her and Kioni were an item, of course she was rather fond of him but she hadn't fully expressed this to Kioni. There was a fear the lingered within that kept her from taking such a step in life, what if.. she'd left a family behind? She'd never know if amnesia wasn't flooding her mind with bits and pieces of her past. It'd already been nearly a year since she'd joined this pack, why couldn't she just let go of those fragments that haunted her. A sudden amused chuckle shook her from the thoughts that often consumed her, Kioni took a step back as he explained their relationship, "For someone who does not like to intrude in others business you sure are nosey. In fact, yes there is and that's a bond.," Kioni confirmed Striker's statement, just not as he expected. Soon after Yuki watched as Kioni's mass in front of her raised and fell as he took a deep breath, she knew he was done with this conversation and wanted to get away for a while. This bothered her, Striker had to act like a jerk and ruin the excitement she'd waited. 'Just let it go...' She thought before sighing softly. Again, Kioni's voice filled the silence "If you call yourself a Beta acting like that. You have some growing up to do and with that, I am gone.," He stated before walking away from the two of them, Yuki's golden eyes were on Striker now. Her golden gaze didn't last long before she started to turn and follow Kioni. Though, her train of thought was interrupted as a loud crying screech pierced her ears. Her eyes widened, that was a pup... Where was Humphrey!? Her ears were up, and the look of panic in her eyes, "Hu-Humphrey?!" She said before darting off in the direction of the cry. The snow beneath her paws flew up around her. That cry, it rang in her ears as she hit the edge of the forest, weaving around tree's the scent of blood hit her nose like a ton of bricks. "Please... Please be okay.." She muttered she hadn't paid attention to whether Striker or Kioni followed behind. Sliding to a stop, she watched as Jack dropped the dark colored pup. A pool of blood beneath him, the brutes muzzle was colored red, the look in his eyes was filled with confusion, sadness and rage. "What... What have you done." Yuki's voice was shaking, the pup wasn't hers but Strikers scent was dancing around with the dead pups. It had to be Soul, the pup that was often seen with the Beta. Pain, that was what Yuki felt, it felt hard to breath why did she feel so strongly towards pups? Was it her motherly instinct... The smell of blood caused Yuki's stomach to turn, her ears and teeth were bared, her golden eyes were tear filled as rage over took the pain.

Jack
Tags: Soul (RIP), Yuki, Striker
*Pack: Stone Creek : Gender: Male: Age: 4yrs : Rank: Hunter (Desires Fighter) : Crush: None Yet*

Jack was now looking back at Soul as he spoke, "Yeah what is it?" He asked him, the pup had paused before saying, "This has been amazing. I wish you were my father. and in some ways I feel like you were meant to be." Jack stopped in his steps and smiled at the pup, a look of pain hit Jack's chest but a soft smile was on his muzzle. "Now Soul, I don't think Jack would be thrilled with that. But, in ways I feel you were meant to be my pup as well... " He said as he smiled at him, his pups were taken from him before they reached Soul's age. His mate died shortly after, hearing a pup state he was meant to be his father filled him with joy and pain, it meant a lot to him. "No, don't be sorry I appropriate it. Thanks Soul." He thank him before watching the pup bound off. In a flash, the pup had disappeared. "Hey, Soul don't go to far." He called to him but he wasn't sure if he heard him. Becoming worried, Jack began to quickly trail after him, "Soul?" He called out before hearing an alarming cry of agony echo through the forest. Jack arrived at the scene in time to see the tail of the beast that kill Soul disappear deeper into the forest. "S-Soul." He said as he quickly padded over to the lifeless body. "S-Soul!" He cried out. Nosing the pup around in the snow. He kept nudging him trying to bring him back to life. Soon the male picked him up, he was going to take him back to Lanaria. He seriously thought she could help even though it was obvious the pup wasn't coming back. About that time Yuki, the intimidating female he often avoided, arrived. The look in her eyes caused him to drop Soul. "Yu-" He tried to say her name but she cut him off clearly pain filled her eyes, he knew she'd taken in a pup, she probably thought it was her own that had cried out in such pain. "What... What have you done." Her shaky voice stabbed his ears, "I... I didn't do this! It's not what it looks like!" he cried out, his body shook anger was filling his very being. His eyes shifted down to the pup's mangled body. He could feel the rage radiating off of Yuki and the snarls were clear as day. The look in her eyes was none other then the look of a mourning mother, one he knew to well.

Takashi
Tags: Accalia, Ashta, Cain
*Pack: Stone Creek : Gender: Male: Age: 5yrs : Rank: Fighter (Desires Alpha Male): Crush: None Yet*

Bringing his attention back to the alpha and Ashta, he cleared his throat a bit. He wanted to clear his mind of the memories, if he was found out... he'd surely be removed one way or another. Shaking the thoughts away, while removing the piling up snow from his pelt he looked at them with a more clear look, "We were just going to inquire about possibly going on a large hunt, for the packs sake." he said simply. before Ashta beamed with a smile and a swift moving tail, "Oh? We were just talking about the same thing." She smiled as if nothing had ever happened to her, as if she'd never been left to die by her own brother. Did she not remember? He could still see the look in the pups terrified and weak eyes.

Ashta
Tags: Cain, Takashi, Accalia
*Pack: Stone Creek : Gender: Female: Age: 2.5 years : Rank: Fighter (desired Beta) : Crush: None Yet*

"Great!" Ashta said smiling, "That will bring the pack together, and I believe that will get the pack to respect you more as our leader." her smile beamed at him before looking back at Takashi and Accalia, she nodded her head in response. "Mhm." She hummed wanting Cain to answer them, after all it wasn't her place to speak of his plan when he was the one being directly addressed. Ashta looked to Takashi, something about him... why did it feel familiar? Why, did she feel slightly fearful of him? Moving on to another thought, she figured it was just because he was a rather large brute, and his pelt was the color of that bear that tried to kill her back in the day, yeah that was it.

Lanaria
Tags: Open
*Pack: Stone Creek : Gender: Female: Age: 3.5 years : Rank: Healer : Crush: None Yet*

"No no, You are fine." She chuckled a bit. "I see, that's a great habit to have, so I take it you know a little bit about the medical field?" She asked him before nodding her head in response to be ready. Lanaria followed along side him through the camp and towards the forest in search for still living or present herbs as well as moss. As the neared the forests edge she heard the faint cry of a pup in the distance. Looking towards the meadow she seen Yuki dart off towards the forest, leaving Striker and Kioni behind. Something had happened to a pup just now, she knew it wasn't her imagination. "We should put the herbs on hold... I fear a pup was just severely injured or worse..." She told him as worry filled her facial features.

Aiden
*Pack: Stone Creek : Gender: Male: Age: 1.5 years : Rank: Hunter (desired Fighter) : Crush: None Yet*

Open for Interaction
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:04 pm

[ Kioni | 3 years | Male | Crush : N/A | Location : Unknown | Tagged : Yuki and Striker ]

His walk towards the water was going well, it was quite and he was now alone. Alone to be with his thoughts about what had been said to him. According to the Beta he had abandoned his pack and all of his pack mates. Kioni knew that it was not true, he did not abandon the pack and the Beta needed to mind his own business. Instead of allowing those thoughts to ruin his evening alone, he kept walking towards the sound of the water over lapping. The sound of peace was just moments ahead of him until he heard a scream from a distance. At the sound of the scream, Kioni paused in place for just a second to register that it was an actual howl from another wolf. It seemed to have a higher noise to it, so it may have been a young one. Kioni turned right around and darted into the direction of the scream, hoping to found out where it came from and if he could help. He stopped when he noticed Yuki paused and her demeanor had changed. His eyes landed on a pup and an older wolf. The pup was covered in red, which made it seem like this older wolf had done some damage to the young one. Unlike Yuki, Kioni did not jump to conclusions or say anything to the male hovering over the pup.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:04 pm

II Striker II Beta II 4 years II Tags : Jack & Camp II

Striker followed Yuki back to camp as he began to feel guilty for being such a jerk. He entered the area to see everyone huddled around Jack and some bloody limp thing on the floor. He walked past the other wolves and stood just feet from Jack. He stared deeply into Jack's face before his eyes trailed down to the bloody carcass before him. His eyes grew wide and his hackles rose. Striker stepped gingerly forward. His head down, his body stiff. He nudged soul gently. Whimpering as he did so. The only weakness he has ever let anyone see and it had to be this moment. "Soul...?" He asked feeling his body shake. This time it was fear. Fear that he lost his only pup. He never let soul out of camp for fear something like this would happen. He made Soul sleep in his den, and eat with him, only letting him play with other pups when he was there to protect him and now... now where was he when his son was dying? Messing with yuki and Kioni. He shouldn't have done that. He should have just been himself, the protector. Not some deviant. What has that taught his now mangled body son? Striker felt tears roll down his face and for an instant he forgot everyone else was there. "Soul....." He howled and then nudged his body again. When Soul still did not move. His eyes grew cold and distant. He picked up his body in his mouth and carried him towards the Beta den. Shoving past Jack hard.
Striker stopped in his path... "What?" He growled and placed Soul down. 'You have Soul's smell all over you?" He growled trying to fight back the remainder of his tears. Striker took a deep breath in. "Wha-what what happened?" He asked trying to keep his composure. "Why is my only son DEAD?" He started to lose his nerve as time dragged on. Striker's muscles rippled as he awaited his answer. But he didn't give Jack enough time to answer. He pounced and forced Jack to the ground. His jaws parted, his lips curled back into a snare. Drool dripped from his mouth and his hot breath focused in Jack's face. "Why..... Is..... My..... Son..... Dead.... He repeated himself. This time much more clearly. Threatening to End Jack's life right here and right now.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:06 am

Moonncloud wrote:
Yuki
Tags: Kioni and Striker
*Pack: Stone Creek : Gender: Female: Age: 2 1/2 : Rank: Hunter (Desires Fighter): Crush: None Yet : Pups: (Adopted) Humphrey*

Yuki didn't question Jack anymore she couldn't bring her eyes away from the carcass of the pup. She'd known this pup from a distance, she had seen his smile and knew what kind of a wolf he would have grown to be. She may have not personaly known him, or any of the other pack wolves for that matter but that doesn't mean she's not observant. Tears stained her pure white fur, bringing her pain filled golden eyes up away from the lifeless body, she slowly glanced towards the wolf that had just arrived at the scene. It was Kioni, he was being more rational about the issue, he never questioned Jack upon arrival unlike herself. Anger... that seemed to be the only emotion she could posses these days. It wasn't much longer before Striker arrived, at this point Yuki had gotten ahold of herself for the most part but her eyes wouldn't meet any of the wolves at the scene. She could hear the sorrowful whimpers softly coming from Striker over Soul, she could feel his pain, it was radiating off of him. "Soul...?" Strikers words caused Yuki to grit her teeth, she was upset moments ago at Striker now she felt sorrow for him, hate, pain, anger... it was all there. Soon Striker let out a pain filled howl, crying out his late sons name. The sound of the brute nudging Soul's body caused Yuki's ears to wince. 'I have to get out of here.. I can't take this, I need to find Humphrey and make sure he's okay.' she thought to herself as she began to turn and leave. She could hear Striker picking up the pups lifeless body and leaving. Finally, the female managed to look at them, "What?" a growl left Striker as his eyes flew to Jack, "You have Soul's smell all over you?" His growls were louder now, Yuki's ears flew forwards as she watched Striker attack Jack, wanting answers. "Wha-what what happened? Why is my only son DEAD?" He lost his composure, his patients were no longer there. Agressively pinning Jack to the snow covered ground, he demanded to know what happened "Why..... is.....My......Son....Dead...." the look in the Beta's eye was one that screamed he was going to end Jack's life if he didn't speak. Her golden eyes rested on the two. Jack was speachless stuttering and stammering trying to explain. She had seen this before, but it felt as if she couldn't remember, dejavu if you will. Her hazey eyes traveled over to Kioni before loosing herself in another shattered memory. The ground was crimson soaked, two wolves were fighting while the others stood and watched blankly, the scent of death was thick in the air, this had happened to her before. Regaining her sight, Yuki took a few steps backwards this wasn't a place she wanted to be, more importantly, she had to find the wolf pup she took in some time ago and make sure he was safe.

Jack
Tags: Soul (RIP), Yuki, Striker
*Pack: Stone Creek : Gender: Male: Age: 4yrs : Rank: Hunter (Desires Fighter) : Crush: None Yet*

Jack watched as Yuki's eyes fell back to the lifeless pup, the look in the females eyes was torturous. He knew that look, his previous mate bore the same look when she lost her pups. He hadn't noticed Kioni's arrival until moments later. Looking up away from Soul and Yuki his eyes fell on him waiting to be questioned as Yuki had done before sinking into a pool of pain and saddness. "I swear... I didn't do this." He said with a shaky voice. It was no time before more of the pack arrived and Striker as well. He watched as Striker walked in spotting his pup, the Beta fell into grief. He watched as the father called out the pups name, nudging the pup, doing everything he could at that moment. Soon the painful scene between the father and late son ended with Striker picking Soul's lifeless body up and beginning back towards camp. Smelling Soul's scent all over Jack as he walked by, the questions flew at Jack like bullets from a hunters gun. "Wha-What what happened?" He asked Jack tried to answer, "I- I don't know" he managed to say as Striker again questioned, "Why is my only son DEAD?" The beta was losing his composure, Jack knew what was coming his way. He watched as the wolves muscles had flexed, as he was about to try and answer him, Striker had aggressively forced him to the ground pinning him in place. Jack watched as the males lips curled back, drool and snarls came from the brutes maw, his fangs were bared at Jacks' face, anger was building in the brute's chest now. Why was everyone thinking he did this to a pup!? Had he ever hurt or attack a pup before!? Did no one know who he was? Even Yuki thought poorly of him for being at a scene like this... "Why....is....My.....Son....Dead...." the beta asked once more Jack had his blood stained fangs bared looking up at the beta. "For the last ever-loving time... I did NOT kill your son Striker!" he snapped looking up at him, "He wanted to go hunting, he wanted to learn and asked me to take him." He tried to explain. "H-he raced ahead of me... I told- I told him to stay close but he didn't listen." Jack's voice began to crack, that pup told him he wished he was his father. "I called for him... He didn't answer me..." he said before gritting his teeth harder, "I heard his cry and came running... but I was too late... I have no idea who did this Striker, but I do know it wasn't me!" He told him

Takashi
Tags: Accalia, Ashta, Cain
*Pack: Stone Creek : Gender: Male: Age: 5yrs : Rank: Fighter (Desires Alpha Male): Crush: None Yet*

Bringing his attention back to the alpha and Ashta, he cleared his throat a bit. He wanted to clear his mind of the memories, if he was found out... he'd surely be removed one way or another. Shaking the thoughts away, while removing the piling up snow from his pelt he looked at them with a more clear look, "We were just going to inquire about possibly going on a large hunt, for the packs sake." he said simply. before Ashta beamed with a smile and a swift moving tail, "Oh? We were just talking about the same thing." She smiled as if nothing had ever happened to her, as if she'd never been left to die by her own brother. Did she not remember? He could still see the look in the pups terrified and weak eyes.

Ashta
Tags: Cain, Takashi, Accalia
*Pack: Stone Creek : Gender: Female: Age: 2.5 years : Rank: Fighter (desired Beta) : Crush: None Yet*

"Great!" Ashta said smiling, "That will bring the pack together, and I believe that will get the pack to respect you more as our leader." her smile beamed at him before looking back at Takashi and Accalia, she nodded her head in response. "Mhm." She hummed wanting Cain to answer them, after all, it wasn't her place to speak of his plan when he was the one being directly addressed. Ashta looked to Takashi, something about him... why did it feel familiar? Why, did she feel slightly fearful of him? Moving on to another thought, she figured it was just because he was a rather large brute, and his pelt was the color of that bear that tried to kill her back in the day, yeah that was it.

Lanaria
*Pack: Stone Creek : Gender: Female: Age: 3.5 years : Rank: Healer : Crush: None Yet*

"No no, You are fine." She chuckled a bit. "I see, that's a great habit to have, so I take it you know a little bit about the medical field?" She asked him before nodding her head in response to be ready. Lanaria followed alongside him through the camp and towards the forest in search for still living or present herbs as well as moss. As they neared the forest's edge she heard the faint cry of a pup in the distance. Looking towards the meadow she seen Yuki dart off towards the forest, leaving Striker and Kioni behind. Something had happened to a pup just now, she knew it wasn't her imagination. "We should put the herbs on hold... I fear a pup was just severely injured or worse..." She told him as worry filled her facial features.

Aiden
*Pack: Stone Creek : Gender: Male: Age: 1.5 years : Rank: Hunter (desired Fighter) : Crush: None Yet*

Open for Interaction
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:02 am

||Cain||
alpha male // pansexual // tags: the pack // Location: camp

Cain was just about to answer them when he saw Jack and the other enter camp. They looked sad, almost mournful. Cain froze when he saw Soul's lifeless body on the ground. His ears pinned back and he shook his head sadly. " Excuse me " he said quickly, rushing over to the group. " Jack! Striker! Thats enough! " His pelt bristled and a fearsome growl rumbled in his chest. His tone stayed stern but his eyes softened. " I know its hard Striker, but you need to back off and listen. Now. " He knew he had to make it an order.
Otherwise, Striker would never even flick an ear. No one would. " This will be handled the right way. We will hear all sides to this story and decide if Jack is at fault. So back up Striker. " He kept a tall stance. He wasnt really sure what to do in this case scenario. But he had to take charge, otherwise they might kill on another.

||Artemis||
omega female // heterosexual // tags: the pack // Location: camp

Artemis heard the commotion and tentatively glanced over. Soul, such a kind little pup, was dead. She looked down, ears pinned back. However, a sudden realization made her heart race. Zarah was gone. She sniffed, attempting to pick up her scent. But there was nothing. The snow had covered it with ease. So while she was concerned, she kept quiet. It wasnt the time. But what if Jack really didnt kill soul? And what if whoever did was still out there? Her ears pinned back against her head even more, tail twitching nervously.
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:59 am

II Striker II Beta II 4 years II Tags: Jack & Camp II

Striker's body shook uncontrollably as he tried to suppress the anger boiling in his blood. He growled, but more in the sense that he regained control of his body and turned away from Jack and what once used to be his son. Striker had to move. Standing still was doing him no justice. " Fine Jack, lets hear your side.. let us hear your excuse..." He grumbled beginning to pace like a wild animal whom has just been caged. His pelt ruffled and his ears laid back against his head. He was irritated with Cain for not letting him kill Jack but he knew it was for the best... deep.. deep... deep down. He took a large breath and slowed from his quickening pace but continued to march in front of them, creating a dip in the earth beneath his paws.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:57 am

Yuki

Slowly, Yuki pulled her eyes from the scene and began leaving the group to search for the pup she called her son. As she left, her ears flew back as Striker still insisted that Jack was the cause, for all she knew he could be but... no one should jump to conclusions, though she had done the same moments before Strikers arrival. The golden eyed female picked up her pace and raced through the snow, looking for smaller tracks indicating a pup had come through... unfortunately she'd found nothing after a long search away from the dens. 'Maybe I should look along the border...' she thought silently to herself as her eyes shot towards the tree line. Humphrey could very well be back in the dens... but she had to look out here first before going back.

Jack
Tags: The Pack

" Jack! Striker! Thats enough! " At the sound of their Alpha's voice, Striker got off of Jack, the hunter rolled up on to his paws and stood, giving a slight shake to remove the snow from his pelt. " I know its hard Striker, but you need to back off and listen. Now. " the alpha's voice blended in the background for Jack, his head was pounding, the look in Jack's eyes were filled with pain and anger, he had to understand this was is beta and he'd been caught at the scene of his son's murder. Cain's voice sounded again causing Jack's eyes to roll from Cain to Striker " This will be handled the right way. We will hear all sides to this story and decide if Jack is at fault. So back up Striker. " No father's mind would be working clearly during a situation like this one. Strikers voice started in again as the Alpha's faded out, let the questioning begin. "Fine Jack, let's hear your side.. let us hear your excuse..." Strikers voice rang in his ears, Jack had to restrain from snarling at him. The Beta's began to pace about in front of him and the rest of the pack wolves that had begun to gather. Jack's ears fell back, "It's not an excuse Striker. Your pup wanted to learn to hunt, he told me you had only taught him self-defense and that he wanted to learn more but you were to busy being Beta." Jack paused as a sigh left his lips, he was trying to stay calm.. thinking about the pup only was bringing pain to him. "I told him I would take him, and teach him how to hunt and that we'd only hunt small prey first. Soul was excited and began to bound ahead of me... I told him to stay close but he'd gotten too far ahead." Jack's teeth began to grit, he shouldn't of let Soul get that far ahead he should have rushed to his side and picked him up, maybe even scolded him for not listening... maybe then the pup would still be alive. "I lost sight of him, I called for him over and over... then I heard his cry... When I got here he was already dead and whoever had done this had fleed from the scene quickly." He told them his eyes looked towards the rest of the pack, everyone was there... except Yuki she'd left. "Striker, I would never harm a pup, I've been a father and I know how it feels to have them taken away from you. Why in the hell would I ever wish this one someone else?" standing his ground, Jack tried to prove he was not guilty of this heinous crime.

Takashi
Tags: Pack

Takashi had followed the alpha over to the group, there was a dead pup... oh did that bring back memories. The male's eyes shifted from the carcass and towards Striker and Jack.

Ashta
Tags: Pack

Hearing all the commotion, Ashta had jumped up first and raced ahead, spotting the dead pup the female's ears flew back the look on her face was fear and confusion. Who would do this to a pup? Unable to speak Ashta stayed silent and watched as the scene rolled about between the two males.

Lanaria

"No no, You are fine." She chuckled a bit. "I see, that's a great habit to have, so I take it you know a little bit about the medical field?" She asked him before nodding her head in response to be ready. Lanaria followed alongside him through the camp and towards the forest in search for still living or present herbs as well as moss. As they neared the forest's edge she heard the faint cry of a pup in the distance. Looking towards the meadow she seen Yuki dart off towards the forest, leaving Striker and Kioni behind. Something had happened to a pup just now, she knew it wasn't her imagination. "We should put the herbs on hold... I fear a pup was just severely injured or worse..." She told him as worry filled her facial features.

Aiden

Open for Interaction
Last edited by Moonncloud on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me