express K9 facility // open, new, accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:55 pm

Lucious ↣ Five years ↣ Doberman ↣ Facility ↣ No interest ↣ Observant ↣ Maya
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Lucious' cranium snapped back at the damsels response. His countenance remained blank as for he had no experience in encountering approachable canids. Lucious remained keen, his precise orbs stalking her every move. Her simple shift to fully face him caused his muscles to grow tense. It would take dedication and an ample amount of time for the Doberman to habituate this new personality. His audits flickered ahead as they caught her gentle words. Her vocals laced around the tips and flowed in like silk. What a soothing vixen. It wasn't laborious for him to comprehend why this damsel was a therapy dog. His oculi interlocked with hers in an inescapable gaze. Just from the exterior, this damsel wouldn't hurt a mere fly. Her innocence radiated off of her without any strain. She was just adorable. Lucious held back his chuckle, he refused to break. Lowering his hackles to the manicured Earth, Lucious would finally learn what desensitization was. "I'm Lucious." the brute uttered as he allowed his pillars to gradually descend upon the floor, causing his muscular bodice to settle upon the terrain inferior to him. He did so only to release the strain on the both of their necks from the drastic height difference. "Your eyes are beautiful." he added as he tilted his cranium, examining the divergent orbs. He wasn't attempting to woo the damsel.. he just found her unique something that would possibly aid him in his recovery.
Last edited by ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: express K9 facility // open, new, accepting

Postby Jillyjinx » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:30 pm

𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐘𝐀
    𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐘𝐀

_____2✳Alaskan Malamute Cross White German Shepherd✳IPO_____
    __taggs(Open)__

Once every week Akoya had been taken to the facility yard to train since she was still young, being young she still hadn't known about the importance of not being so easily distracted. Winston wore suits to work but when he takes Akoya to training he lets loose and throws on some athletic clothing. But of course Winston had to run a few errands, doing so Akoya and Winston arrived at the facility yard late. Winston had to put a muffler on Akoya since she was said to be off-duty supposedly when going to training, walking through the building and out to the yard Akoya already sees many other dogs here. Winston unclamped the harness that was on Akoya and let be go around and play for a bit. Denying to go play with other dogs Akoya stood beside Winston even though nothing could possibly happen and the fact she had a muffler on just make it nonsense for her to even do anything for the moment.
Jillyjinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♥]—-— Maya 3

Postby F A D E D » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:42 am

───────────────-───────────────

M a y a

‟ A l l Y o u N e e d i s L o v e

Mood — Serene, Focused, & Friendly

Location — Facility Yard

Tags — Lucious

- At the brutes reply Maya's light optics tended to fall helplessly into his own. Watching his rough movements with hesitation and innocence emitting from her optics. The fae carefully shifted one of her mitts over the other as her visage offered her bright smooth smile once more. At Lucious's remark Maya's orbs widened in shock and her merle pelage shifted under her vest at her shoulders movements to gain a comfortable position. Uncrossing her paws she simply held them tightly together in a tall sit. Her lobes pinning backward the femme tightened her gaze on the male.
" Oh wow um you too- I mean- thank you " the female managed to blurt out before getting lost in her mind. With a light groan yelling at herself once again at her inability to take a compliment the shepherds differed optics quickly shut tightly before avoiding his gaze in embarassment. Wow great going Maya! she scolded within as her lowered multicolored cranium kept hugging the floor in a submitting posture. Perking her flattened azure patterned lobes Maya allowed her icy orb to guide her chocolate one as she slowly stood herself up again brushing off her previous comment. " It's really nice to meet you Lucious. " the femme added with her same warm affectionate visage and short tassel wagging slowly behind. Straightening her forelegs and puffing out her fluffed crest the vix tilted her crown admiring the masculine.

Maya is a four and a half year old purebred blue merle Australian Shepherd. The fae has no remaining kin but takes after her dame in being a water rescue canine and part time therapy dog at the local children's hospital. Her owner Adette works with her on the rescue force and volunteers at the children's hospital as Maya's handler so they are very hard to separate. Maya has never had a official mate but has had a litter of whelps in which is buried in her history but she is open for a relationship. She is a very approachable canine and is often known as one of the sweetest and trustworthy around the facility. Despite not having any combat skill or knowledge Maya takes her role as a rescue canine incredibly seriously and would risk her life for a stranger any day.

F A D E D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:45 pm

Lucious ↣ Five years ↣ Doberman ↣ Facility ↣ No interest ↣ Observant ↣ Maya
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Lucious studied the damsel's struggle in attempt to respond to his compliment. At this moment, he couldn't help but release an almost inaudible chuckle. "You're Welcome Maya." he softly grunted as he gradually grew comfortable enough with her to let his guard down. His audits released it's tense erect posture and sluggishly parted in a blissful droop. Though her vision was impeded with his due to her embarrassment, his would remain intently locked upon hers.. slowly awaiting for her lids to reveal them once again. Once the damsel yielded from her episode, she would be greeted with an amused smirk. It was rare for the abrasive Doberman's countenance to be something other than blunt and emotionless. Maya surprisingly amused this male in a way no other dog could. "As for you too." he replied with a tone that unfortunately was polar to his countenance's expression. Blunt. Blunt as if his own well being depended on it. Lucious took a minute to observe Maya. His orbs then flickered towards her glimmering sticker that was pinned proudly upon her vest. "What is it that you do here?" he questioned as his broad neck guided his cranium towards his frontal pillars where he would settle his maw on top of.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:57 am

Sorry for my unexpected absence, lost wifi.

Leia
She
3 ½ years Dutch x Belgian Shepherd IED Sniffer {Marines}
Tags; Grimm

The femora flinched visibly as the enthusiastic shepherd approached her. She pushed herself up with her forepaws, resting back on her haunches. Leia couldn't remember the last time she had played. "U-uh." She decided on saying, her optics flicking back and forth anxiously. She shuffled her mitts awkwardly, her tall auditories flat against her cranium. Maybe you'd prefer to talk? She thought, but her maw remained shut. She winced, before finally barking coherently. "Nice to meet you, I'm Leia." The femme was aware she sounded like a machine rather than a canine, it had been awhile since she worked her vocal cords.

Prince
He
3 ½ years German Shepherd K9 Police Unit
Tags; open

The large brute's visors scanned the plain in front of him, flickering between the different pairs, his audits selectively listening to their conversations. He settled on his haunches, underneath a tree to provide relief from the relentless burn of the sun. His ebony pelage appeared sleek and well groomed, and his chocolate eyes were soft. Prince shook his large cranium, his neck muscles following through the movement. He itched at the fur underneath his adornment with his golden front mitts. He wished his handler would come and retrieve him soon, the brute felt irritable under the hot sun.
Last edited by clarke, on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♥]—-— Maya 4

Postby F A D E D » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:46 pm

M a y a

‟ A l l Y o u N e e d i s L o v e

Mood — Serene, Focused, & Friendly

Location — Facility Yard

Tags — Lucious

- One lightened optic guided the other as they locked onto the brutes massive figure.
His sincere response smacked a bright grin on the fae as her crown tilted with interest. Following her cranium the femme's folded merle lobes fell sideways as her observations cut at his sudden calm temperament. Oddly the female didn't feel as guarded and frightened as when the masculine first made an appearance but she still was cautious at every movement and word. Straightening her posture the vix let her colorful pelage melt over her forelegs as Lucious's mysterious words crept onto the canine.
" Oh my sticker- I specialize in water rescue. " her serene vocals replied as her orbs fluttered to her sticker on the crimson vest once she mentioned it. Her mitts then repositioned as Maya got more comfortable before shifting her line of sight back to the doberman. " What about you? " the Australian Shepherd added without hesitation as her heart ached to know more about the puzzling brute.

(( Sorry I dissapeared I went to go visit a family member and didn't want to spoil our time together :3 ))

Maya is a four and a half year old purebred blue merle Australian Shepherd. The fae has no remaining kin but takes after her dame in being a water rescue canine and part time therapy dog at the local children's hospital. Her owner Adette works with her on the rescue force and volunteers at the children's hospital as Maya's handler so they are very hard to separate. Maya has never had a official mate but has had a litter of whelps in which is buried in her history but she is open for a relationship. She is a very approachable canine and is often known as one of the sweetest and trustworthy around the facility. Despite not having any combat skill or knowledge Maya takes her role as a rescue canine incredibly seriously and would risk her life for a stranger any day.

F A D E D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:48 pm

No worries, totally understandable;;
Lucious ↣ Five years ↣ Doberman ↣ Facility ↣ No interest ↣ Odd ↣ Maya
────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The Doberman's orbs locked upon her bright countenance. His temperament was temporarily at a blissful state, but who knew when that was to be altered. Though he was comfortably laid upon the terrain, he could feel the tension aggressively surging in his ligaments. He was in dire need of a walk. Availing himself to the tension, the masculine would arouse to his pillars and playfully nip at the damsels limp audit. Her words one again caught the brute in a daze. "Quite interesting." he grunted as he steadily sauntered pass her only to halt and pivot on his heels. "I am an Ipo, I'm loyal to that man you saw." he uttered as he rolled his massive shoulders in search for relief. "Unfortunately.. as soon as I graduate this school. It appears the rest of my life will be burdened with a muzzle. I am required to wear one due to my excessive incidents of aggressiveness." A wave of disappointment assaulted his orbs as he surveyed the training facilities inhabitants.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:03 am

I'll be leaving this roleplay, due to it moving too slow. Hope to see you guys around!
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby juicebox! » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:57 pm

[[ hey i rlly wont be active anymore on cs. if anyone wants to be a mod for this rp or recreate it. youre totally welcome. im sorry guys ! ]]
juicebox!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me