please lock :c

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

which side have you chosen?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:26 pm

QUEEN BEE [queen raven <33]
41%
who?
18%
KING BICEPS [king bishop <33]
41%

Total votes : 17

✗ ) || shoot me down but I won't fall }-- thirteen

Postby lunera. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:52 pm

RAVEN - THE QUEEN BEE
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    name;; queen ravenxxage;; 6 yearsxxtagged;; eithis, caelxxlocation;; leader's denxxmood;; slyxxgroup;; leader of raven's groupxxcrush;; cael
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"eithis, darlingg.." she greeting, a sly tone. "dear, can you do me a favor?" she asked sweetly, blinking. "alright, great. I want you to befriend," she explained not letting him a chance to reply, then thinking; seduce mavis, from my dear brother bishop's group." she instructed. "alright great. you two will talk during the peace week gathering," she finished, dismissing him before he could say anything again. walking over to cael, she explained her plan to get eithis to lure mavis. he'd befriend her and get mavis to not hate her side, and then during battle mavis wouldn't be able to attack a few wolves. and if all went accordingly, neith would be less of a threat.

MAVIS - THE FEMALE PROTAGANIST
    name;; mavisxxage;; 3 1/2 yearsxxtagged;; neithxxlocation;; outside campxxmood;; calmedxxgroup;; fighter of bishop's groupxxcrush;; eithis

sighing, she calmed herself and pressed herself against neith. "let's go," she whispered, leading the angry shewolf. "let's go sit near a waterfall? I'm sure that'll calm you down," she offered, looking at her best friend. mavis always thought the sound of a waterfall while soaking was amazing. "maybe if we're lucky it'll be warm water." she added hopefully. a warm soak with the calming sound of a waterfall usually helped neith, and mainly mavis when she lost her temper.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✗ ) || burn, a wolf romance roleplay }-- open and accept

Postby energy. » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:17 am

[o.oc chat: Neith is a salty bean 030]
      BISHOP
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [alpha male/king] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: Leviathan, Mavis, Neith]
    Bishop snapped. "Dakota. Leave. This is none of your concern. Nikkita. From what I heard you could use a lesson or two on keeping that verbal nonsense inside your head. Neith. Stand down for gods sake. She wasn't listening. The female was blocked by rage. Dakota had only made it worse. Nikkita well... Mavis was trying to calm the war machine down. She was gonna start something if he didn't intervene. Bishop stepped between the two groups of she wolves. "You two. Nikkita and Dakota. Go to your den. Neith and Mavis. Stay where you are or go somewhere far away from these two. Now!" He barked and order loudly.

NEITH
      [fighter - bishop] - [cisfemale] - [demiromantic heterosexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: bishop, Mavis, Levi ]
    Neith felt Mavis press herself against her body. She didn't move but stayed exactly where she was. Her muscles were rippling beneath her coat and she must've felt that. That what happened when she was mad. She ripped her eyes off of a pathetic excuse of a hunter and warrior and contiued forwards. She huffed and kept her head low. Her eyes still had a small cold glow as she walked alongside her friend. "Waterfalls and water? Okay..." she replied his a hushed tone. If she spoke loudly it would come out as yelling, so she stayed quiet. Neith walked quietly with Mavis to the falls by their territory. She closed one eye as they walked because some water splashed into it. Neith sighed and didn't care if the water would be cold or warm. The female slithered into it and it was rather warm as she found a ledge in it and she rested herself on it. Her head on a separate rock and she gave a long sigh.

☠ ZUNDRE
      [warrior - bishop] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic asexual] - [crush: nikkita] - [tagged: open]
    New's got back quickly to the pack of the run in with Raven and a white wolf from her pack at the river. The broad male rose to his paws and stretched. The male watched as his sister argued with the alpha male and her small friend stood there. In a way he was happy Neith had someone to keep her in line but at the same time he didn't like that is was a whelp so small compared to her. Someone like Neith needed a bigger friend to keep her back safe. But that was his own opinion.

CAEL
      [hunter - raven] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: mari a little on raven] - [tagged: raven, Eithis ]
    The male listened to her brief self debate he gave a small nod of his head and ran ahead to find Eithis. The male was slightly older than him, but almost as charming. Cael padded through the under brush his nose to the ground and spotted Eithis at a small creek dozing in the shade. Cael barked at him and watched as he rose to his feet. Eithis stood to be slightly taller than Cael and the white male just shook his pelt and then said, "Queen Raven is looking for you... Something important." Cael finished and took the males spot with a smirk.

EITHIS
      [warrior - raven(MP)] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: mari a little on raven] - [tagged: Cael, Raven]
    The male raised his brow at alpha female. Had she been watching him... Oh well. "As you wish." The male rumbled. A sly look crossed his muzzle and he took off into the brush. "Might as well start now..." he said silently to himself and ran to the top of a hill surrounded by large trees in between the territories so they wouldn't get in trouble. The male raised his head and called for Mavis with a specific howl. He had a small hopeful feeling she would come. But since this was a job he wouldn't be able to love her truly... he knew it would hurt her if she found out he only, "loved" her because it was his job. So he wouldn't allow himself to love a female like he.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:52 am

conan|five years|hunter|raven|tagged: x

conan woke rather later than what he would prefer. he didn't get very much sleep the previous night, which resulted in him not getting up in the early hours like the brute usually would. the camp was oddly quite. he couldn't see very many wolves, if any, and he wasn't sure where everyone was. it wasn't too late, so he assumed the rest were sleeping. conan didn't blame them, he would love to go back to sleep but be forced himself to get up and on his paws.

dakota|four years|fighter|bishop|tagged: x

dakota bit her tongue in order to not spit out any remarks that might land her unnecessary consequences.. her fur prickled and she could feel a growl start to crawl its way up and out of her but she stood down and settled for an eye roll instead. this was all rediculous and quite petty. you would think that two wolves could have the ability to grow up and not be at eachother's throats all day long. her eyes followed the fellow fighter stalking off and glanced at nikkita, letting out a short huff of air before shaking her head. she should have left this alone. dakota hated getting wrapped up in such childish tantrums. without another word the fae turned on her paws with her tail swishing behind her in aggravation, forcing herself to not go back there and start screaming. she bottled it up and lied down away from the others, glaring at a particular blade of grass.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♕)leviathan ◆ post five

Postby kintsugi. » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:07 am

ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ɴᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴇᴠᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍᴇʀ
    The eyes of the male were of anesthetization, angst, and the fear of leaving. Those who traveled too far from their problems seemed to be trailed by them for the longest time. He would have to risk it this time, for his body was still tired and his claws torn of the battle he'd prevented from happening. He was still ashamed, of course, their childish thunder drove him crazy. He didn't understand how they all hadn't been punished accordingly, he enjoyed their company, though he didn't agree that Mavis and Neith were a great pair; they simply got together and bantered until people believed them, being downright rude to anyone who disagreed with them. They had too much power for their ranks, and he'd surly be speaking to Bishop about it later. As for now, his paws had found their way to the lake and as soon as he saw it, his body began sink into it. If he could purr, his muzzle would be alight with pleasure. His eyes closed, legs paddling around in the water of the unclaimed lake.

[ heavy english ] [ mood: stressed, attempting to relax ] [ bishop's right-paw ] [ male ] [ 5 years ] [ tags: none that he noticed ] [ location: unclaimed lake ]
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:45 am

conan woke rather later than what he would prefer. he didn't get very much sleep the previous night, which resulted in him not getting up in the early hours like the brute usually would. the camp was oddly quite. he couldn't see very many wolves, if any, and he wasn't sure where everyone was. it wasn't too late, so he assumed the rest were sleeping. conan didn't blame them, he would love to go back to sleep but be forced himself to get up and on his paws.

dakota|four years|fighter|bishop|tagged: nikkita

dakota looked up as a mass of black fur blocked her vision, slightly startling her. once she saw it was only nikkita, the fae huffed and lied her head back down. hearing the talk about earlier, her ears flicked once. why had she gone up there? she was pretty impartial to either party that was bickering. "i don't know. I just," she trailed off, trying to find her voice. "I just don't like petty arguments is all. you three were giving me quite the headache." she dismissed her actions off as merely a solution to her own problems. dakota shifted her gaze away from the fae, not feeling comfortable with the direct eye contact with her.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:09 pm

Mari !!!
      [female] - [hunter] - [3 years] - [open]

They say it started with a big bang
      But they say it came out of a small thing
      Lately I’m feeling like a big bang
      ‘Cause I’ve been making something out of nothing
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      A while after Mari had got up she went to her version of 'exploring' and that
      was hunting for feathers and fur for her nest. Sure it wasn't what she should
      spend her time on but still, Raven wasn't around from what she saw so far.
      With a small wag of her tail she padded out of the camp with a small fur
      shake. After a while of walking around with a mouth full or fur and feathers
      she made her way around eventually finding Raven, she didn't see Cael and
      it didn't come to her mind that he would be with her. But after a few moments
      the two were together again. Drooping her feathers and fur she made her way
      down to both of them with a small wag of her tail.
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♕)leviathan ◆ post six

Postby kintsugi. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:52 am

Though the eyes upon his face stayed glued, he'd scented her approaching before she began to stomp her paws about like an angry toddler. Lucky for her he was in a good mood now, not to mention her attempt to ease his mind of strangers came at the price of respect. Good on her, warning the male of her being at his back, for who knew what could have happened otherwise? Thankfully, his nose was rather keen. He let himself rotate around to see her, a small smile upon his muzzle as he padded forward to pull himself out of the water. He did not shake, for such things were rude in front of a lady, thus he allowed his heated body to soak in it for a moment or two. It was clear he was not to be messed with, with his pelt practically painted onto his flesh one could see the muscle that carved itself upon his brutal body. "If you'd excuse me for a moment," The male chuckled, walking past her to shake the water from his coat in an instant, though he still looked damp, it was much better. "Well, m'lady, I had organized a small border patrol at Bishop's will, allowing those who wanted to tag along. Everything was fine until Raven's group appeared, throwing allegations that we'd come too close to their side of the border, going as far as to say we had crossed the border. I'm unaware if they've ever held a border patrol before, but you're intent is to get as close to the border as possible to mark it so it's clear which side it which. It wasn't as if I was going to lift my leg up ten feet away from the damn thing and attempt to mark it. That would be foolish, probably a bit comical too. Though alas, a few more of their members began to show up, and with the rising threat of an astonishing two wolves, our pack decided to act foolish and act out like idiots. Even if they were threatening, our pack for some reason thought they'd stand a chance against Nikkita, Dakota, Neith, Mavis, and I ... Neith and Mavis got cocky, as they normally do, and for some reason Raven was showing a lot of interest in them. I don't know why. I enjoy them a lot better separate than together. Not that I think they might beat me, but because I think I might beat them if they keep ganging up on pack mates like they're some separate rank from what they actually are."

The male snarled softly under his breath, shaking his head as he wondered why everyone was suddenly okay with dumb and dumber acting as though they could step on people because they were some sort of duo. He enjoyed them of course, well, Neith at least. Mavis could get killed and the only reason he'd know is because the nagging would suddenly stop. He chuckled at the thought, a bit morbid, are we? "But then Nikkita stepped in, acting cocky herself, and I'm not sure if it was because Neith and Mavis were no longer in the spotlight or if Nikkita was actually doing something wrong, but they literally threatened to kill Nikkita in front of the other pack... Yeah, go ahead, show the rivals we're insane, that'll show them we're stronger than them. Ugh. I will admit, all three of them were being very immature, Nikkita needed to have an ear ripped off, but Mavis and Neith are horrible at properly telling people what to do. They sound more like threats than anything else, ha. We finally came back after I scolded them, Bishop punished them, or tried to... Honestly not sure, I left before I snapped."

[ heavy english ] [ mood: relaxed, amused ] [ bishop's right-paw ] [ male ] [ 5 years ] [ tags: rosy ] [ location: unclaimed lake ]
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:00 am

dakota let out a huff of air at the mention of the troublesome duo's names. she knew her excuse was a rather dismissible, but she honestly didn't know what else to say. it didn't settle well with her seeing nikkita ganged up on, and then thrown under the bus for something that had equal involvement. the fae was just glad that they both had gotten off without punishment. she also wanted to see that the two devils had gotten what they deserved. sure it was a rather dark thought, but it was time someone put an end to their reign of terror. "you're right. quite frankly, I am sick and tired of those two parading around just looking for some trouble to stir up." dakota almost spat, trying to subdue a growl residing low in her throat. she crossed one paw over the other and lifted her head. "though me interfering did little to no good regarding the matter. that bishop shooed me out of there before I got to do anything fun." the fae huffed, obviously displeased of how the course of actions turned out.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:34 am

dakota looked up at the female as she stood, coughing before abruptly averting her gaze. at the mention of hunting however, her ears perked up slightly. she hadn't been hunting in forever. her last formal hunting trip had been years prior and she was sure to be a bit rusty. though hearing about the younger male, dakota let out an exasperated laugh. "poor little guy. such a shame he would waste his affection on someone like her." she rolled her eyes, hiding a smile. after hearing her last statement, dakota then stood up and shook out her pelt. "I suppose it won't be too different from fighting. just a less willing opponent." she grinned, her tail swaying slowly. "I will warn you, I haven't hunted in quite some time." the fae announced and glanced around. this did seem like a good idea nonetheless. the atmosphere was still somewhat toxic from the morning's dispute, and she would love nothing more than to take some time to unwind.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♕)leviathan ◆ post seven

Postby kintsugi. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:07 pm

He chuckled, head shaking softly side-to-side as he focused his gaze back onto her. He would smile lightly, allowing a yawn to escape his muzzle with a growl. It was nothing intimidating of course, just sort of slipped with his breath. "I appreciate the help, I do, though I'm not sure if you realize this or not... But, I haven't issued my half of the punishment yet. Trust me, I have a few things in mind. I do have a question for you though... What brought you out here? Did you want something else other than to see what all happened?" He stood up and began walking away, beckoning her to follow him with his tail.

[ heavy english ] [ mood: amused ] [ bishop's right-paw ] [ male ] [ 5 years ] [ tags: rosy ] [ location: unclaimed lake, forest ]
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me