bitter hearts and cold paws|| new and accepting || wolf rp

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: bitter hearts and cold paws|| new and accepting || wolf

Postby ,rain » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Яαιи'Ғαℓℓ wrote:Kubota;Fighter; Mood-Content,Happy;Crush: Open, pm me!; Tagged-Nobody
Kubota trotted underneath the towering pines, her bubbly gait revealing her plain excitement to be in a pack again. She stopped at a trickling stream, inclining her head warily. She sighed, leaping across, proceeding to enter the camp. She retracted her limbs as she laid down, her broad head resting upon her over-sized paws. Every once in awhile she'd prick her ears, although she remained completely still. Her thick, floccose tail curled across her flank.

Aquene;Delta ; Mood-Pleased,playful;Crush: Open, pm me!; Tagged-Hazel[/i][/color]
Aquene smiled, glad she approved although who wouldn't of such a wonderful place? "Heh. Who wouldn't?" Distracted by the shewolf and the scenery, he failed to notice the rouge standing above the waterfall."So whatcha wanna do now?"He woofed softly, mirroring her by poking his tongue out as well. The icy wind ruffled his coat, but his fur was extremely thick and kept him shielded from the cold. He flopped onto his side, burrowing his muzzle underneath the power. A grin appeared on his lips as he batted her legs from his position, now proceeding to coat himself in the snow like a pup. He propped himself up again, his backside covered with a thin layer of the white substance.

Chesmu;Hunter;Mood-Lonely;Crush: Open, Perhaps Rhys later on;Tagged-Rhys[/i][/color]
Despite her sharp hunger, she felt uncomfortable for some reason and didn't think she could stomach it. "Nah. I'll leave it in the prey pile. I hardly did anything anyway. Thanks so much though, you really cheered me up."She smiled, shaking her white coat sharply before turning to gaze into the woods. She gradually returned to facing him, giving him a quick lick on the nose,her ears hot with realization of what she'd just done. Her eyes enlarged in alarm. I-I should g-go!She managed to mutter before brushing past him, her face growing hotter with each thought to what she'd done. Ugh! What was wrong with her? They just met! She crashed into her den, curling up in her moss bed, wanting to disappear. She placed her paws over her muzzle, hiding her closed eyes.

Chogan;Omega;Mood-Hopeful;Crush:Albany;Tagged-Albany,
Chogan felt his ears grow hot at her commendation. He smiled, but it soon faded away at her question. "I should think so..The whole pack's bellies will be full today." He was tempted to gouge into the tender meat but resisted,
not wanting anyone to think of him worse then they already did. And more so, not wanting Albany to see him so ravenous. He threw back his head, flattening his ears to his skull as he scanned the camp. The pack didn't seem to be buzzing as much today. Most likely lazing around. He shifted into a laying position, resting his large head on his paws.

((Kubota is up for interaction!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:13 am

ryan ross. wrote:
Remus - Male - 4 - Loner - Tags ; open
He stood silent for a moment before concluding that they hadn't seen him. He went back to find the scent of the hare he was tracking. He had been told by a wanderer that some elk or caribou hunting grounds were nearby. He may try go there soon, they tended to be outside of the territory, shared by all nearby packs and in some places those wretched two legged things. He stalked the poor animal, now in his sights, the sleek creature noticed his presence and he pounced, missing it. He raced it and was in a dangerous game of 'i could take a risk and jump on it but if i did miss i'd lose it' He caught up before jumping, catching its tail and little else, his paws scrambled in a desperate frenzy but it got away, he growled in annoyance before stopping, remembering he was in enemy territory. He decided to find the hunting ground, so walked in the direction the old loner had said it was in and stayed on the pack boundary.

Jupiter - Female - 4 - Hunter - Tags ; open
She watched the caribou, knowing the pack needed a good feed. She though about getting a hunting party together but decided it would be best to hunt by herself just for now. Her plan was to find the weakest animal and weaken it further. It was dangerous but she didn't much care for her safety, only the safety of others.

Rhys - Male - 2 - Fighter - Tags ; Open
Before he even had a chance to reply to her she had licked his noise and ran off. He was taken aback, especially since she was a lot older than him, not this it mattered much with wolves but he was still a bit caught off guard. He decided it best not to follow her but he continued to walk around the territory, still near the camp but moving, waking up his muscles.
trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightowl. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:30 am

xxxx h a z e l
        xxx[age; four] x[gender; female] x[rank; hunter] x x[tags; aquene]
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          she looked at him a small bit of amusement pulling at her maw. "whatever you want i guess" she replied, sniffing at the ground. her white mix-colored pelt shielded her body from the cold, though she did feel it. she pinned her ears and raised her head to sniff the chilled air, her nose wiggling as she took in the scent of frost. the female dug her paws into the snow, watching the male playfully. with a flick of her tail she lifted one of her front paws.
nightowl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:08 am

Яαιи'Ғαℓℓ wrote:Kubota;Fighter; Mood-Content,Happy;Crush: Open, pm me!; Tagged-Nobody
Kubota trotted underneath the towering pines, her bubbly gait revealing her plain excitement to be in a pack again. She stopped at a trickling stream, inclining her head warily. She sighed, leaping across, proceeding to enter the camp. She retracted her limbs as she laid down, her broad head resting upon her over-sized paws. Every once in awhile she'd prick her ears, although she remained completely still. Her thick, floccose tail curled across her flank.

Aquene;Delta ; Mood-Pleased,playful;Crush: Open, pm me!; Tagged-Hazel[/i][/color]
Another goofy grin appeared on his muzzle as he turned and sprinted off through the woods, avoiding debris in his path."Follow me!"He called after her, his tongue flailing from his open jaws. His pads gripped the hard rock as he looked out over the precipice before them. He stepped closer to the edge, lifting his head to inhale the scents flooding towards him. He threw back his head to face the shewolf, his small ears pricked slightly.

Chesmu;Hunter;Mood-Lonely;Crush: Open, Perhaps Rhys later on;Tagged-Rhys[/i][/color]
Despite her sharp hunger, she felt uncomfortable for some reason and didn't think she could stomach it. "Nah. I'll leave it in the prey pile. I hardly did anything anyway. Thanks so much though, you really cheered me up."She smiled, shaking her white coat sharply before turning to gaze into the woods. She gradually returned to facing him, giving him a quick lick on the nose,her ears hot with realization of what she'd just done. Her eyes enlarged in alarm. I-I should g-go!She managed to mutter before brushing past him, her face growing hotter with each thought to what she'd done. Ugh! What was wrong with her? They just met! She crashed into her den, curling up in her moss bed, wanting to disappear. She placed her paws over her muzzle, hiding her closed eyes.

Chogan felt his ears grow hot at her commendation. He smiled, but it soon faded away at her question. "I should think so..The whole pack's bellies will be full today." He was tempted to gouge into the tender meat but resisted,
not wanting anyone to think of him worse then they already did. And more so, not wanting Albany to see him so ravenous. He threw back his head, flattening his ears to his skull as he scanned the camp. The pack didn't seem to be buzzing as much today. Most likely lazing around. He shifted into a laying position, resting his large head on his paws.

((Wait she's older then him? I thought i made all of them like two and three? One sec. :) Edit: I dont know why she was four but i changed it to two.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadwing » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:00 am

Albany~ Omega~ Female~ 2 Years~ Red Wolf~ Crush- Open! Tags: Chogan
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh good!" Albany Barked. She wanted Alpha to be proud of her. She wanted everyone to be proud of her. "I hope everyone likes it!" She smiled. Albany stretched. It felt good to be praised. Albany sighed. It as a surprisingly nice day. She felt nice, she wasn't being told what to do.'Life is good!' She thought.
Hey! My name is deadwing, I've been on CS since about 2014 so I've seen my fair share of things :)

If anyone has any cows.... I'd love to trade........ cows <3

If you are interested you can follow me on Tumblr at spiltymilky

Feel free to send me messages, I do my best to respond! I check CS at least once a month, but I promise I do check
deadwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Another goofy grin appeared on his muzzle as he turned and sprinted off through the woods, avoiding debris in his path."Follow me!"He called after her, his tongue flailing from his open jaws. His pads gripped the hard rock as he looked out over the precipice before them. He stepped closer to the edge, lifting his head to inhale the scents flooding towards him. He threw back his head to face the shewolf, his small ears pricked slightly.

[quote]Chogan;Omega;Mood-Hopeful;Crush:Albany;Tagged-Albany,
Chogan watched the bubbly shewolf, muttering with a wistful sigh. "Ya.."He wanted to say the truth. The truth that.. Life wasn't very good for him unless she was here. But he didn't have the guts..He never had the guts. He wasn't strong enough for her.. He was barely strong enough for himself! She would never return his feelings, and he didn't think he could be rejected. He gazed at her, drawing his head up and gaping his maw ever so slightly, as if he wanted to say what he was thinking.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadwing » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:00 pm

[quote="deadwing"]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Albany looked over to Chogan. Seeing his mouth slightly ajar she asked in clear innocence "Is there something you would like to say?" She tilted her head slightly. She shifted slightly where she sat. She was happy to sit with him. It was good to have another omega as a friend. It was nice to have non omega friends, but it seamed like they felt almost awkward around her. It seamed like he understood her most. She liked that. She was glad to talk with him.
Hey! My name is deadwing, I've been on CS since about 2014 so I've seen my fair share of things :)

Feel free to send me messages, I do my best to respond! I check CS at least once a month, but I promise I do check
deadwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:10 pm

Chogan was lost in oblivion, so when Albany spoke it took him awhile to come to his senses."What? Oh.. Um.. Uh.."He blabbered like a star-struck pup. He cursed himself, wishing he could just up and say it. Wishing he could just tell her how he felt. Wishing he wasn't Chogan. With a pitiful groan, he flattened his ears to his skull, craning his head to stare at his paws silently. He hoped she'd just dismiss it, after all.. Everyone else dismissed what he'd had to say. He was partly glad she held the same rank as him, because if she were anywhere above it he might not ever be able to utter the words he wanted. I. Love. You. He shuddered at the words that drifted in his head. Was that really how he felt? Nerves pricked at his coat. Perhaps he always knew it but just never wanted to come to the realization of it completely.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadwing » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:37 pm

[quote="deadwing"]

"If you don't want to say it that's fine!" She smiled, "Sometimes I can't figure out what to say either!" She looked to Chogan. "I'm glad your my friend Chogan. Life would be boring without you!" She got up. "Do you want to come and see if Alpha has any jobs for us? We might as well ask before someone comes and yells at us to do them, you know?" She started to where she last saw Alpha.

deadwing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:02 pm

His muzzle couldn't help but flush with heat at her remark. He smiled as he replied."R-really? My life wouldn't be half as good without you Albany."He muttered, slightly disappointed when she mentioned how they should inquire about chores. "Uh..Sure."He added a half smile, hoping she wouldn't think he was upset with her. His tail flicked slightly, padding alongside her.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups