bitter hearts and cold paws|| new and accepting || wolf rp

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: bitter hearts and cold paws|| new and accepting || wolf

Postby rosytea » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:03 am

A U R A
-----------------

Female; Fighter; Location; Forest

She mumbled under his fur ''Cats think they're all that.'' she jumped up and bit lightly into his neck, ''such arrogance.'' she swatted at his leg playfully and she had tried not to bite to harshly, Aura heaved upwards and stretched. She looked at Aquene again and hurtled at him ''I'm a fighter wolf too, you know'' she laughed playfully.
hi there, i'm rosy. [ any pronouns ] [ im kinda inactive here hehe ]
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfOfStarlight » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:06 am

Image (this art is mine, and very old so it's ew, but its the only image of Zee that I have)

Name: Zee
Nickname: none
Personality: Wise, quiet, honest, playful at times, protective
History: Zee was once the Alpha of his very own territory, it was a hearty little pack, but nothing big and strong. He left this pack after the death of his mate, and only son, soon finding himself a member of a new pack.
Likes: Company, cool summer mornings, clear starry night, thunder and lighting storms
Dislikes: Disrespectful wolves, extreme heat
Voice: Very deep, clear, calm
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
Soldier of the Undead Army
About me
Northstar~Eighteen~Female (major tomboy, feminine pronouns)~Demisexual~Taken
WolfOfStarlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:36 am

( ♛ )“K U B O T A.”

“ ( female ) | ( loner ) | ( 2/5 years ) | ( crush; Vashti ) | ( tags; Vashti ) | ( mood; Happy, excited. ) ”
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kubota gaped her maw, bashful, quiet giggles escaping it. She convulsed her skull as she replied. "Sadly, no. Most people think I'm a pest, honestly." She confided, hiding her sadness about the fact behind a solemn smile. She found his flustered attitude quite charming and she couldn't help but grin when he said "As long as I'm with you." She'd never had anyone that truly cared about her. For goodness sake, her own father abandoned her! A pang of loneliness panned through her fur but she realized she wasn't a solitary wolf anymore. She had Vashti. The realization sparked a new sense of belonging in her heart. I'm not alone. She thought. She hadn't considered them as mates, she understood, but perhaps they were? It felt silly to ask though so she strayed onto another path of conversation. "Maybe we could just explore. Think of it, Vashti! We're free to venture anywhere we'd like! We don't need a set destination either." She said, bubbling over with happiness.

( ♛ )“A Q U E N E.”

“ ( male ) | ( fighter ) | ( 2/5 years ) | ( crush; open ) | ( tags; Aura ) | ( mood; content, pleased.) ”

Aquene laughed just before a fluffy frame hugged him. He curled his arms around her as they collided with the ground, miniscule amounts of pain striking him. He hit the ground on his back, Aura flopped over his chest. He wheezed a chuckle before realizing his awkward it was with the way he was holding her. He let his paws flop, staring into her creamy pools. He smiled, his tail brushing the ground gently.

( ♛ )“C H E S M U.”

“ ( female ) | ( hunter ) | ( 2 years ) | ( crush; open ) | ( tags; open ) | ( mood; feeling dull and lonely. ) ”

Chesmu soared momentarily through the air, crashing onto the littered forest floor with forcefulness. Her pale eyes were focused on one thing and one thing only; The cotton tail bouncing before her with panic. It was swift and surprisingly smart. It attempted to cut Chesmu off with a sharp turn but she was quicker. She bounded through the brush, eyes trapped on it constantly. She took a running leap, paws outstretched to clutch the struggling prey. She sank her canines into its throat, waiting only a short while before it went limp and lifeless in her teeth. She huffed, glad for the distraction from her despair of loneliness. She flopped idly onto her stomach, overlapping her paws with the rabbit snugly in between. She stripped it of its fur, lapping up the tender meat that took the edge off her hunger.

( ♛ )“C H O G A N.”

“ ( male ) | ( omega ) | ( 2 years ) | ( crush; open ) | ( tags; open ) | ( mood; exhausted, busy ) ”

Chogan was overcome with fatigue. He'd only managed to catch a few winks of sleep before it was morning. Since then, he'd thrown himself into his work; Removing dirt bedding from the dens and returning fresh bedding. Once finished, he took advantage of the short moments he had of freedom. He charged into the border of camp, his bulky yet diminutive mass crushing past the foliage. He entered a clearing where a body of water, light glistening off the transparent liquid. He dipped his head to refresh himself, his over-sized paws and clumsy limbs stiff at the waters edge. The smooth stones beneath his paws were comforting, since the terrain around the camp was rugged and his pads had grown a little raw. In the midst of his thoughts, the ground shifted, the stones loosening and sending him into the water. His arms struggled to keep afloat but he managed to keep his head above water. He hadn't realized that the stream had began carrying him downstream, growing fiercer by the second. He sputtered up some water after he had submerged him, the current tugging at his fur. He attempted to grasp a rock had spiked from the ground but his paws couldn't get a firm hold and he was pulled beneath. He woke up on the bank, water cascading from his jaws. His skull was covered in gritty sand and his lungs stung, punching bags without air. Chogan rose up unsteadily, nearly collapsing again if it weren't for a pine tree that he had supported himself on. His eyes scanned for any hint on where he was, but it all was the same. Unfamiliar.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:58 pm

A U R A
--------------
Fighter | Tags: Aquene | Location: Forest
Aura gazed into his eyes but it was not long until she flopped over on her side to let him breath. She was enjoying this play fight, a few seconds after she let him breath, she hoped up and jumped back on top of him. Biting lightly on his ear and pawing light, playful bats at his face.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfOfStarlight » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:03 am

Zee

-The light chocolate male lay resting his lanky body around the edges of camp. His acid green eyes flickering about the space, watching life roll by. A cold breeze drifted in, ruffling his long, main-like scruff fur. This makes him lift his head quickly, shrugging his shoulders into his neck-
Soldier of the Undead Army
About me
Northstar~Eighteen~Female (major tomboy, feminine pronouns)~Demisexual~Taken
WolfOfStarlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:47 am

( ♛ )“K U B O T A.”

“ ( female ) | ( loner ) | ( 2/5 years ) | ( crush; Vashti ) | ( tags; Vashti ) | ( mood; Happy, excited. ) ”

Kubota gaped her maw, bashful, quiet giggles escaping it. She convulsed her skull as she replied. "Sadly, no. Most people think I'm a pest, honestly." She confided, hiding her sadness about the fact behind a solemn smile. She found his flustered attitude quite charming and she couldn't help but grin when he said "As long as I'm with you." She'd never had anyone that truly cared about her. For goodness sake, her own father abandoned her! A pang of loneliness panned through her fur but she realized she wasn't a solitary wolf anymore. She had Vashti. The realization sparked a new sense of belonging in her heart. I'm not alone. She thought. She hadn't considered them as mates, she understood, but perhaps they were? It felt silly to ask though so she strayed onto another path of conversation. "Maybe we could just explore. Think of it, Vashti! We're free to venture anywhere we'd like! We don't need a set destination either." She said, bubbling over with happiness.

( ♛ )“A Q U E N E.”

“ ( male ) | ( fighter ) | ( 2/5 years ) | ( crush; open ) | ( tags; Aura ) | ( mood; Curious, concerned.) ”

Aquene laughed when her damp nose tickled his neck. He slapped her gently away and jumped onto his massive paws. He leaped at her with his muscular frame, snarling rambunctiously. He released her, preparing to pounce again when a rustle sounded. He crept closer to the brush, keeping Aura protected with his body turned ever so slightly. A flying mass of fur and bones erupted from the foliage, crashing into Aquene. He stumbled onto his back, his pursuer standing above him with a malicious, hungry grin. Coyote. He avoided it's snapping jaws, lunging from his position as his throat. He caught it, hearing profound whines from the lesser-canine. He snarled, jerking upwards so their places were reversed. He held it by the throat, feeling blood bead up on his cheek from a nasty scar the coyote had provided. He released it hesitantly as it cowered before him. He charged, just shy of his haunches as it disappeared back into the woods. He snarled, teeth bared for another moment before turning to Aura. His cheek was stained with red where the open wound had begun to bleed. "You alright?" He asked with concern, nosing her scruff.

( ♛ )“C H E S M U.”

“ ( female ) | ( hunter ) | ( 2 years ) | ( crush; open ) | ( tags; Zee ) | ( mood; feeling dull and lonely. ) ”

Chesmu picked up her paws, discarding the leftovers of her meal. She returned to camp with a full stomach, catching sight of a packmate, Zee. She reluctantly perched herself beside him, greeting him with a tilt of her head. "Hello."
She said, combing her chops free of blood. She flickered her pale, full eyes over to the brute, forcing a slight smile.

( ♛ )“C H O G A N.”

“ ( male ) | ( omega ) | ( 2 years ) | ( crush; open ) | ( tags; open ) | ( mood; exhausted, busy ) ”

Chogan was overcome with fatigue. He'd only managed to catch a few winks of sleep before it was morning. Since then, he'd thrown himself into his work; Removing dirt bedding from the dens and returning fresh bedding. Once finished, he took advantage of the short moments he had of freedom. He charged into the border of camp, his bulky yet diminutive mass crushing past the foliage. He entered a clearing where a body of water, light glistening off the transparent liquid. He dipped his head to refresh himself, his over-sized paws and clumsy limbs stiff at the waters edge. The smooth stones beneath his paws were comforting, since the terrain around the camp was rugged and his pads had grown a little raw. In the midst of his thoughts, the ground shifted, the stones loosening and sending him into the water. His arms struggled to keep afloat but he managed to keep his head above water. He hadn't realized that the stream had began carrying him downstream, growing fiercer by the second. He sputtered up some water after he had submerged him, the current tugging at his fur. He attempted to grasp a rock had spiked from the ground but his paws couldn't get a firm hold and he was pulled beneath. He woke up on the bank, water cascading from his jaws. His skull was covered in gritty sand and his lungs stung, punching bags without air. Chogan rose up unsteadily, nearly collapsing again if it weren't for a pine tree that he had supported himself on. His eyes scanned for any hint on where he was, but it all was the same. Unfamiliar.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:06 am

Яαιи. wrote:{ I could revive my other wolves from this rp. But I might just keep another male, Chogan. She could interact with him. He's at the lake. c:

(Hello again! Sorry for the late response... Is Chogan still open for Midnight? Also, Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate the holiday! :D :clap: )

Midnight - Male - Location: Heading to the lake - Tags: Chogan/Open!

Midnight padded about, unsure of what to do. Sniffing the air, he could catch the scent of many wolves. Deciding to had to the lake for a drink, he broke into a run. He felt the cool air blow through his fur which excited him.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:10 am

{ Yes, he's open. ^^

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:40 am

A U R A
--------------
Fighter | Tags: Aquene | Location: Forest
Aura gazed at the coyotes tail as it ran. She was very concerned. She stumbled closer to Aquene looked at his bleeding cheek anxiously she murmured ''Y-yes, i'm alright. Thank you for protecting me.'' she lapped at his cheek ''Are you alright?'' she stopped licking his cheek ''That wound looks pretty bad.. You should get it checked out.'' She continued to lick his cheek, trying to keep the blood from pouring out.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leiawolfe » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:54 pm

{sorry for the lateness! I will be replying today/tomorrow most likely}
leah
australia
she/her
talk to me about anything and everything, my dms are always open !! sig is a wip ^^
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me