Are We Really Loved?|Cat rp| New! Open! Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Are We Really Loved?|Cat rp| New! Open! Accepting!

Postby ArtisticUmbreon » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:49 pm

Friendly nudge! ☆
Hello everyone,I'm artistic umbreon,I'm in love with Pokemon and I love pixels with a passion. My goals are being able to animate for sure!
I'm very open to trades,Sorry if I decline though!Image

Bree-Bi-Nerd-Short-Loves sweets-Roleplayer

I do draw,I just draw on paper mostly. If your looking for a roleplayer,This is what I enjoy.
ImageWarrior cats.
ImagePokemon.
ImageWolves.
ImageWild animal.
I have FH,LM and Lioden.
ArtisticUmbreon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Duplix » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:12 am

☼Zarha☼
Zarha||she-cat||location: streets||tags: ---
~ i walked along the stees like a human happily. my eyess closed and my fur glowing in the sun. i gave a happy meow as my paws landed softly on the sidewalk leaving little sound to echo. i was a small cat but i fitted in here. though some humans where confuzed when they first saw me they new welcome me to do as they do.~
Last edited by Duplix on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duplix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:10 am

xxxx x𝐤 𝐞 𝐬 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐥
┏━━━━━━━━┓
male ▪ stray w/ food ▪ 6 years old

mood ▪ uninterested
    location ▪ alleyway
    tagged ▪ open
┗━━━━━━━━┛

[✗]Kestrel lazily got to his feet upon awaking from a short nap. He stretched before turning and calmly trotting into a nearby alley. He enjoyed watching the humans pass by, busying themselves with odd carry-things and small metal boxes. They did love their metal boxes, almost every one that passed him had one in their paws. The cat simply watched silently, his head turning to track a human as far as he could see before turning and repeating the process. People-watching was a hobby of his. Not a very good nor eventful one, but a hobby nonetheless.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Duplix » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:41 am

☼Zarha☼
Zarha||she-cat||location: streets||tags: ---
~ i jumped up to a bench and sat down licking my paw. the person next to me started petting me and i ave a gentle meow as my tail swung from side to side~
Duplix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puff the Fluff » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:32 am

>Dove
»»I open my violet eye and yawn. Why does life have to be so hard? I've slept all day on the sofa and now the sun isn't warming my luscious, beautiful fur anymore. Being amazing is hard. That cruel, worthless human slave of mine is starving me with that disgusting "kibble" and I must go out and have some admiring slave feed me their sandwich. And the window is the only escape, so I have to jump down a few feet. It's a shame I'm so great and must have many adoring fans love me all day long. Are there any males around here? I need my ego boosted.
I jump out the window and notice some male cat right in MY alley. I let out a little purr to get his attention. My time mustn't be wasted, hopefully he'll go away or worship me.
_Image
╔════════════════════╗
Call me Mayah

she/her

╚════════════════════╝
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:58 am

Mercy had been dozing off all day like a house cat should. With no worry in the world. But everything seemed boring today, the dog even seemed off. Crawling out of the house she hopped over the fence, "My how boring." She groaned.

Banshee shuffled through the back of the dumpster, humans would dump scraps but he didn't need to worry about that. A nice old one would leave food for him in exchange for him simply purring. He was a bit hungry though.

[had to make a quick post next ones will be longer!]
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:21 pm

xxxx x𝐤 𝐞 𝐬 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐥
┏━━━━━━━━┓

mood ▪ intrigued
    location ▪ alleyway
    tagged ▪ dove
┗━━━━━━━━┛

[✗]The tom turned upon hearing a purr behind him, only to see a maine coon she-cat that had to be, at the most, half of his own age. Her fur was much to clean to be a stray, but he was too far away to see a collar under her fur either, so he simply assumed that the female was a pet. "Now what's a kit like you doing away from home?" Kestrel inquired with a smug expression, getting to his paws and taking a step towards her before sitting once again. "It's not safe outide for housepets, you know. Could get ran over or stolen." The tom warned jokingly, allowing his tail to rest beside him as he stared, trying to gauge how the she-cat would react.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puff the Fluff » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:52 pm

>Dove
»»I couldn't understand if this was an insult or not. Forget food, maybe this would be interesting. "Simply trying to find a slave that has a conscience. I wish I could be free... but I've tried it before. You see white things with your face on them and suddenly some dirty peasant is grabbing you. They're awful animals, really."
_Image
╔════════════════════╗
Call me Mayah

she/her

╚════════════════════╝
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puff the Fluff » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:03 pm

***Gleam
***** I race around the room once and scramble under the couch. Owner is leaving! Owner is going! I am escaping! The human opens the door... I run! I will escape! I am gone! I AM OUTSIDE! Owner is touching me! Noooooooo... I am back inside. Oh, wow, I can think now. Everyday I've tried to escape. Every time this has happened. And my worthless vain sister is asleep.
5 hours later...
My sister Dove goes to the window and jumps down. Woah.... Dove went outside? Wow, it's a shame I can't do the same. Wait a second.... I jump out the window to see a gray fluffy male... oooh, a Tom.. I rub my whole body against him then flee before he reacts. I'M FREE!!!
_Image
╔════════════════════╗
Call me Mayah

she/her

╚════════════════════╝
Puff the Fluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:19 am

xxxx x𝐤 𝐞 𝐬 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐥
┏━━━━━━━━┓

mood ▪ confused
    location ▪ alleyway
    tagged ▪ dove, gleam (mentioned)
┗━━━━━━━━┛

[✗]The tom simply nodded along as the she-cat spoke. "They are indeed. Now, I don't know how to help you with the... 'peasant' is...sue..." his speech slowed before completely stopping suddenly upon feeling an unfamiliar cat rub against him before fleeing. He stared after the disappearing form for a moment before looking back to the she-cat he had been speaking to without his typical smug smirk, his face instead riddled with confusion. The sudden distraction had caused him to lose his train of thought, so he quickly decided to change the topic. "That certainly was an... odd cat. On a different note, I don't believe I ever caught your name, kit." Kestrel mentioned, glancing over his shoulder in the general direction that the unknown cat had ran to momentarily before returning his pale green eyes to the maine coon.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me