MODS LOCK THIS. Roleplay is over.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

MODS LOCK THIS. Roleplay is over.

Postby drown » Fri May 19, 2017 1:43 pm

the moonless pack
~

The moon has turned a blind eye to The Moonless Pack. For they are not her children; they where birthed in revenge and hunger. The moon holds no authority over this pack. They are wild to their very core, ruling over the lands many call home. They are lost- they belong to nothing. In a way, they belong to everything. Their very name is feared alone, even a whisper. But is it deserved? Does this pack live up to their reputation?

𝖜𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖜𝖔𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓

You belong to The Moonless Pack. Your Alpha, Bodolf, is a weak male who has come to his end. Bordolf was once known for being a fearless leader, but age has crippled his body and his power. He is quick to use his mouth, but cowers at the thought of using his claws. Your Alpha is not fit to rule, and everyone knows it. He is merely an old wolf who cowers and licks his paws within the safety of his den. The Moonless can only stand for so much longer with the humiliation of a weak leader. It's time for a change in the roles. The Moonless needs an Alpha, not a coward. Bordolf is sure to die this winter; for winter brings cold and death, but it is not soon enough. Edon, his only heir to the title, has no interest in leading her pack, leaving the title of Alpha open to any of the pack. So tell me... Will you claw your way to the top and lead your pack, or will you fall in line with the rest?

Discussion Thread: Here!
Last edited by drown on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.
drown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

тнє мσσиℓєѕѕ ρα¢к- вσя∂σℓf

Postby drown » Fri May 19, 2017 1:45 pm

bordolf's end

The empty clearing that was of The Moonless's pack was normally a quiet, empty space. Pack members were long since headed to bed; although not for much longer. Sudden whining filled the silent clearing, causing a stir among the pack. The whining and whimpering didn't halt, but was accompanied by the growling of Edon. It was soon clear that the whining was coming from their weak Alpha, Bordolf. Many had come to fear the teeth that belong to Edon, and tonight they were buried in the scruff of her father. With mighty pulls, she hauled the old male out to the middle. Living up to expectation, the moon was blind tonight, leaving the camp dark and gloomy. Edon's eyes seemed to glow alight with fury as she reluctantly released her father."Edon?" Bordolf whimpered, as if he had a shred of hope left to cling onto. He didn't.
Instead of replying to her father, she raised her head to meet the gazes of her pack mates, who had come out of their dens to see.
"I look into all of your eyes and I don't see any sympathy. You and I, all of you, have dreamt of this moment- the moment my father faces his death. Bordolf is weak. I refuse to call him my Alpha. I ask you now, before it is done, is anyone against me?" Her breath was fogging out in front of her as she spoke, taking a while to disappear. Not a maw was opened, not a bat of anyone's eye. Edon pulled her lip back, showcasing her razor sharp set as she licked them. Again she waited. Waited for a single movement, even a flick of a tail. The pack was still.
The final squeal of their weak leader filled the silence as Bordolf's neck was met by Edon's teeth. He didn't fight like a wolf would- he accepted it like the prey he was. Bordolf's feet kicked out and pawed the air, but Edon's teeth never relented. She pulled back, her teeth still dug in, ripping out his life in the process. His feet stilled and his body slumped, the light fading from his eyes. His lifeless eyes were filled with tears, focusing on his pack. The pack that betrayed him.
Edon spat his blood out of her mouth, as if it was foul and tainted. Heads dipped in her direction, causing a frown to settle on her features. She was not going to lead. Her tail flicked in annoyance, snarling at them to raise their heads.
"I reject the title of Alpha. It holds no interest to me. I leave the title up to the pack. Do with it what you will, but see to it that it is fought for, like it deserves to be. Not handed over. Otherwise, their fate with match Bordolf's."

Some Alphas are born into the title.
But the worthy ones fight for it.
Last edited by drown on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

тнє мσσиℓєѕѕ ρα¢к- тєяяιтσяу

Postby drown » Fri May 19, 2017 1:46 pm

territory

The territory of The Moonless Pack is sometimes unclear. This pack belongs to no land; often moving from time to time to satisfy their current needs. Any piece of land could, by a small stretch, be called Moonless territory. Wherever the Moonless choose to reside, there is no doubt or question in their claim to it. Currently they reside somewhere deep in the middle of the forest- so deep that hardly any other wolves wander close enough to find them. It's an ideal location for a pack like theirs; dark and damp, void of any unwanted life-forms such as mountain lions or bears, or even other wolves. The clearing in which they call their camp, there are several dens. A den for mothers and the young, the den for the to-be Alpha, and a den for fighters and hunters. Guards are expected to sleep outside. Superiors sleep with their groups. Betas and Deltas have small dens connected to the Alpha's den.
Last edited by drown on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
drown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

тнє мσσиℓєѕѕ ρα¢к- яαикѕ

Postby drown » Fri May 19, 2017 1:49 pm

ranks

Alphas
Alpha Male|To be discovered in rp
Alpha Female|Edon|Female||Drown

Betas
Beta Male|Jaq|Male||Tisha-Nick
Beta Female|Open for application

Deltas
Delta Male|Harper|Male||hoshistar
Delta Female|Anastasia|Female||Durnehviir

Healers
Open
Open
Open

Superiors
Open for application
Lead Guard|Chess|Male||hoshistar
Lead Hunter|Persephone|Female||softballpup12

Fighters
Avita|Female||Durnehviir
Abraxas|Male||Durnehviir
Lilac|Female||hoshistar
Dominick|Male||littlewolf5000
Apollo}Male||DoodlesaurUK
Open

Guards
Atlas|Male||Durnehviir
Katyina|Female||Omens in the Star's
Leah|Female||littlewolf5000
Dakota|Female||Leafytea
Lyall|Male||DoodlesaurUK
Open

Hunters
Calypso|Female||Durnehviir
Dmitri|Male||Drown
Daoison|Male||Tisha-Nick
Arabella|Female||BritishEventing
Open

Pups
Turtle|Male||Softballpup12
Dalton|Male||Leafytea
Lily|Female||Leafytea
Open

Loners
Ophelia|Female||littlewolf5000
Isabella|Female||Drown
Bane|Male||Dracowolf
Natalia|Female||Dracowolf
Leon|Male||Dracowolf
Open (Only 5)

Reminder: Betas, Deltas, and Superiors do NOT have to be mates. The only high rankings that have to be mates are the Alphas.

Our Fallen
Bordolf|Male||Previous Alpha
Phantom|Female||Previous Fighter
Autolycus|Male||Previous Fighter

Banished
Phthonus|Male||Previous guard
Omusa|Female||Previous hunter
Last edited by drown on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:37 am, edited 33 times in total.
drown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

тнє мσσиℓєѕѕ ρα¢к- яυℓєѕ

Postby drown » Fri May 19, 2017 1:50 pm

Rules

I expect that you take the time to read these rules. It will be clear if you have not read them.

-Semi-lit. Which means a minimum of 4 sentences, with proper grammar. I do not want to read this: i leapt over the fence bc another wolf was on the other side
-All OCC must be posted in the discussion thread.
-Forms will be posted to the discussion thread, otherwise it will be ignored and not counted.
-You may use whatever form you would like to. I have no limit to that, all I ask is that there isn't obsessive color or pictures.
-Ranks that say Open for application means that you actually have to send me an application to have the spot. You cannot just claim it. I have to see that you are literate and whatnot. However, ranks that say Open are OPEN! You may claim that rank.
-There is no limit to how many Fighters, Guards, or Hunters there can be. That goes for Mothers too. Although I do not want a large quantity of pups running around.
-You can have as many characters as you want, but you must be able to handle them all.
-Please keep genders even!
-You may NOT mate or crush on your own characters.
-Fade to black when necessary.
-This is a NATURAL roleplay. Meaning: no obviously photo shopped wolves or powers. That being said, please no god-modding. (Ex: A: He lunged for her neck, sinking his teeth into the soft flesh. B: She dodged the attack, rolling to the side.) PLEASE! Nothing irks me more than this.
-Remember that you have no control over other people's characters.
-Homosexuality is allowed.
drown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the Empire pack

Postby Tisha-Nick » Sat May 20, 2017 1:01 pm

ranks

Alphas
Alpha Male|Walker|hoshistar
Alpha Female|To be discovered in rp

Betas
Beta Male|Open for application
Beta Female|Open for application

Deltas
Delta Male|Open for application
Delta Female|Open for application

Healers
Open
Open
Open

Superiors
Lead Fighter|OPEN
Lead Guard|OPEN
Lead Hunter|OPEN

Fighters
Open

Guards

Open

Hunters

Open

Pups

Open

Loners
Ophelia|Female||littlewolf5000
Isabella|Female||Drown
Open (Only 5)

Reminder: Betas, Deltas, and Superiors do NOT have to be mates. The only high rankings that have to be mates are the Alphas.

Our Fallen
Last edited by Tisha-Nick on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the moonless pack

Postby drown » Sat May 20, 2017 1:16 pm

Boop
drown