RÌSĘ ØF VĒRÎTY ËCLÍPSĖ [N E W, S E M I - R O M A N C E]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: RÌSĘ ØF VĒRÎTY ËCLÍPSĖ [N E W, S E M I - R O M A N C E]

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu May 25, 2017 12:45 am

♕Breeze☟

~
♀Fae | Hunter | 3 and 1/2 years | Bisexual | ♡ N/A♡ | Tags; X

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════

The silver-gray wolf's bright blue eyes flickered open,her senses becoming more awakened as she rose from slumber. She lazily drew her tongue out and licked her muzzle,then opening her jaws wide in a yawn. Slowly,Breeze began to rise to her paws and move out of the den.

♔Arrow☟

~

♂Brute | Hunter | 4 years | Heterosexual | ♡ Lilita & Estella ♡ | Tags; X

Arrow rested on his side in the hunter's den,his eyes open and looking at one of the few walls in the den. He was awake,though still on the tired side. His head lifted up and he blinked a few times,brushing away his sleepiness. The brute shook his head to one side to another,then looking around at the others in the hunter's den.

♕Lithra ☟

~
♀Fae | Guard | 3 years | ♡ N/A ♡| Heterosexual | Tags; X

Lithra was unsure of what she would do,their wasn't a patrol that she could jump into at that time,though she was sure an opportunity would open soon enough. She looked around once more,seeing some wolves bunched around in conversation. As she looked,it seemed to be that her fellow Guard had been looking in the same direction,so she gave him a friendly smile and then turned back.

♔Renegade ☟

~

♂Brute | Lead Guard | 4 years| Heterosexual | ♡N/A♡ | Tags; Desdemona

Renegade held a faint smile as he listened to her,glad that he wasn't now just looking off in the distance but having a conversation with someone. He turned his head in the direction of the forest once more as she mentioned it,then turning back to her to speak. "Indeed I was,I've been here for awhile since my sleep wasn't as good as I hoped for,so I went here." He explained. He didn't mention that he had recounted his past while he slept,which was the reason he went out. His littermates were still alive,and just that made his senses sharper than usual,alert and ready.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu May 25, 2017 6:57 am

★ jax ★
    four years // male // beta // bisexual // crush; arcadia // tags; arcadia

"i wouldn't mind taking a walk. what do you think of that?" he offered and cocked his head to one side, awaiting her answer patiently. jax noticed from the tone of her voice and the slight stutter that arcadia seemed to be a bit nervous. nevertheless, he would treat her with kindness.

★ brienne ★
    three years // female // healer // homosexual // crush; breeze // tags; giovanna & artemis

the she-wolf cocked her head to one side and questioned, "are you sure? i didn't want to intrude if you two were in the middle of something." brienne noticed that his gaze shifted every so often, and she attempted to see what he was looking at, but it was no use. besides, she had no right to be in any business of his.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri May 26, 2017 1:40 pm

C E R E S

Sex: male |Rank: alpha |Mood: neutral |Crush: tbd |Tags: Crimson

Ceres| Ceres knew he could trust his brother to be a good wolf about it, he always was, and that is what Ceres liked about leading a pack with his brother. One had loyal with good heart and the other more strict and determined, just like Castor and Pollux, but they were brother instead of mates this time. He perked up a bit at his brother's response and nodded.
"Ah I am aware, but she wasn't a wolf many seemed to like, yet I always thought she had a heart of iron. I admired her from the stories our mother told us, but I was never sure what you ever thought of her, you do seem to have had Pollux's good heart."

D E S D E M O N A

Sex: female |Rank: hunter |Mood: calm |Crush: Renegade |Tags: Renegade[/quote]

Desdemona| Desdemona yawned a bit, still getting the sleep out of her eyes while still keeping herself alert in her conversation. Unlike him she had had a fairly deep sleep, one of the best nights of sleep she had had in a while. She glanced back at the camp quickly to see if anyone was approaching them as he spoke.
"Ah, I am not a fan of that, but I have been lucky recently. After maybe a moon of near sleeplessness has finally resolved itself."

Z E S T O L

Sex: male |Rank: guard |Mood: irritated |Crush: tbd soon |Tags: Sakura (soon)

Zestol| waiting for someone [he's going to talk to Sakura later, I was going to make a joke but I need to stop now]

E M I L I A

Sex: female |Rank: guard |Mood: sleepy |Crush: tbd |Tags: open

Emilia| sleeping

Q U I N C E

Sex: male |Rank: hunter |Mood: sleepy |Crush: Xodiac |Tags: Xodiac

Quince| Quince seemed rather calm as he watched his omega friend speak, he didn't react until the wolf was finished with his words. In truth Quince blushed at the fact that Xodiac trusted him that much, he wouldn't want to let this wolf down. He glanced back into the den he had just exited and back at the omega as he replied, "Okay, if you want just me to hear then let's move away from here, maybe father away from our camp, I do think some of these wolves can be a little nosy at times."

O C T A V I U S

Sex: male |Rank: omega |Mood: neutral |Crush: tbd |Tags: open

Octavius| with other omegas

G I O V A N N A

Sex: female |Rank: guard |Mood: tranquil |Crush: Raksha/Brienne |Tags: Artemis & Brienne

Giovanna| The muscular female shook herself just a slight bit as she looked at the other two wolves. She hadn't really started a conversation yet so she didn't mind allowing the pretty healer joining in. She replied, "Oh do not worry Brienne, we were pretty much just creating each other, you missed nothing."

{ooc: Wow, Giovanna is popular}
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue May 30, 2017 9:48 am

★ jax ★

"i wouldn't mind taking a walk. what do you think of that?" he offered and cocked his head to one side, awaiting her answer patiently. jax noticed from the tone of her voice and the slight stutter that arcadia seemed to be a bit nervous. nevertheless, he would treat her with kindness.

★ brienne ★
    three years // female // healer // homosexual // crush; breeze // tags; giovanna & artemis

she glanced over at giovanna and studied the female, noticing the muscles under her pelt. "and you wouldn't mind if i stayed? i don't have much to do," brienne murmured in response and cocked her head to one side.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:22 am

Crimson/5/M/Alpha/Pan/Crush: closed/Tags: Ceres
Crimson smiled and after a bit of thought he nodded agreeing. He did have Pollux's good heart, even the looks. It was weird how the resemblance was uncanny between him and Ceres. He responded "yeah, I guess I do. Maybe we were meant to lead the pack. And we have brought it a long way from where we were. It's an honour to lead by your side, brother." he said before looking down over the camp again.

Raksha/5/F/Guard/Pan/Crush: Emilia/Giovanna/Tags: Open
Smiling softly she crept away and continued, investigating every little sound. Having had enough and seeing as the territory was safe she decided to relax by the river and lap up some water. She was parched.

Arcadia/4/F/Hunter/Pan/Crush: Jax(later)/Tags: Jax
Arcadia Smiled "I'd love to go on a walk! Sounds relaxing." she said waiting for him to lead the way. She didn't like many Males but Jax was different. She honestly liked him before he was Beta and the love continued to grow.

Xodiac/3/M/Omega/Pan/Crush: Quince/Tags: Quince
Xodiac smiled softly at Quince and nodded following him away from the den and out of camp. How his parents died was horrible and he couldn't help but blame himself.... it was his fault anyway. He shook his head trying to clear his thoughts but the images wouldn't go away....

Lilita/4/F/Hunter/Hetero/Crush: Open/Tags: Oprn
-asleep; (please bug her)

Bomber/4/M/Loner/Hetero/Crush: open/Tags; Estella
The loner nodded softly. He was Greatful that Estella was understanding. When she introduced herself though he smiled a bit. "my names Bomber. And I'm glad you're understanding. It's hard to act all tough. I hate it but if I don't stand my ground I often get injured. But I couldn't attack a she wolf." he said hoping not to offend her. He just didn't believe in hurting a female.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:54 pm

★ jax ★

"wonderful," he murmured softly in response with a soft smile and glanced back at her, seeing that she was following him. jax slowed his pace so that they'd be walking together.

★ brienne ★

she glanced over at giovanna and studied the female, noticing the muscles under her pelt. "and you wouldn't mind if i stayed? i don't have much to do," brienne murmured in response and cocked her head to one side.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:26 pm

C E R E S

Sex: male |Rank: alpha |Mood: neutral |Crush: tbd |Tags: Crimson

Ceres| Ceres stared at his brother as he responded and sighed a bit, he found it quite ironic that they had this resemblance. He then replied, "Maybe, but it is quite ironic, even though they turned against each other. Though as long as we communicate well and trust each other we can prevent it from happening again."

D E S D E M O N A

Sex: female |Rank: hunter |Mood: calm |Crush: Renegade |Tags: Renegade

Desdemona| Desdemona yawned a bit, still getting the sleep out of her eyes while still keeping herself alert in her conversation. Unlike him she had had a fairly deep sleep, one of the best nights of sleep she had had in a while. She glanced back at the camp quickly to see if anyone was approaching them as he spoke.
"Ah, I am not a fan of that, but I have been lucky recently. After maybe a moon of near sleeplessness has finally resolved itself."

Z E S T O L

Sex: male |Rank: guard |Mood: irritated |Crush: tbd soon |Tags: Sakura (soon)

Zestol| waiting for someone [he's going to talk to Sakura later, I was going to make a joke but I need to stop now]

E M I L I A

Sex: female |Rank: guard |Mood: sleepy |Crush: tbd |Tags: open

Emilia| sleeping

Q U I N C E

Sex: male |Rank: hunter |Mood: sleepy |Crush: Xodiac |Tags: Xodiac

Quince| Quince padded out of the camp to a place he knew no one ever would really come as he had never seen anyone around. It was also convieniant because most other wolves were just waking up and wandering a bit, the alphas seemed to be busy. He stopped eventually where he knew this place was and sat down.

O C T A V I U S

Sex: male |Rank: omega |Mood: neutral |Crush: tbd |Tags: open

Octavius| with other omegas

G I O V A N N A

Sex: female |Rank: guard |Mood: tranquil |Crush: Raksha/Brienne |Tags: Artemis & Brienne

Giovanna| Giovanna watched the healer glance at her, not sure exactly what she was doing until she spoke up. Before responding Giovanna stretched out her back legs a bit and gave a quick nod. She then said, "Go ahead, it'd be rude to refuse you, I do not have much to do either."

{ooc: So sorry my life was being annoying}
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:39 am

★ jax ★

"wonderful," he murmured softly in response with a soft smile and glanced back at her, seeing that she was following him. jax slowed his pace so that they'd be walking together.

★ brienne ★

at giovanna's response, she offered a small smile with a slight gleam in her eyes. "thank you very much. i hope i won't be much of a bother," brienne joked lightly.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:26 am

Crimson/5/M/Alpha/Pan/Crush: closed/Tags: Ceres
Crimson smiled and after a bit of thought he nodded agreeing. the smaller brute sighed and looked down seeing all the crushes about the territory made him want a mate but he knows that she has to be perfect as his and his brothers mates will rule by their sides. "yes, as long as we communicate and trust in one another, we will be fine and the pack won't be destroyed." he said looking at Ceres thoughtfully.

Raksha/5/F/Guard/Pan/Crush: Emilia/Giovanna/Tags: Open
Smiling softly she crept away and continued, investigating every little sound. Having had enough and seeing as the territory was safe she decided to relax by the river and lap up some water. She was parched.

Arcadia/4/F/Hunter/Pan/Crush: Jax/Tags: Jax
Arcadia Smiled more when Jax slowed to walk beside her. She continued to walk with him and think about everything that has happened. Her and Jax were so close when they were younger and they only continued to grow. She didn't know why but she loved him so much. "so, Jax. I was wondering.... um if you had a crush on any females in camp." she was genuinely curious and would back off if there were another female in his sights.

Xodiac/3/M/Omega/Pan/Crush: Quince/Tags: Quince
The images were horrible as they walked. He sat next to Quince and looked down at his paws not sure how to start but he knew he needed to get it off his chest or it would destroy him. "it started when I was just 8 months. My mother would take me and my litter mates out to play in the forest. Not far from our little camp. Well one day I was so eager to go out that I decided to sneak away and go exploring making sure to scent trees along the way so my mother or father could find me. Well I wandered outside of our little territory by accident without realizing it and ended up running into a loner.

He said his name was Bomber and he was nice at first until my mother ran over and accused him of pup-napping. He then got Hostile; and my siblings rushed to see what was going on and he killed them in cold blood.... This bomber guy then lunged for me but I managed to get away when my mother lunged at him. I ran and hid in a bush watching as my mother battled. My father being asleep came right as my mother was killed by this loner and seeing me in a bush he took sympathy.

The days went on and while I was still under a year old he cared for me like any father would. But when I went into a depression after I turned 1 he started blaming me for the death and told me I was a horrible son for letting it happen. For running off and exploring. He started to abuse me and starve me until I had finally had enough. I challenged him and in a blind rage I killed him with no hesitation..... I knew I was victorious and left finding This pack and joining, now here I am."
he said softly as he was zoned out reliving every memory and detail. He started to shake and whimper as the tears he had been holding back finally fell freely. "I am the reason my family is dead.... it's my fault...." he said hoping this wouldn't run Quince away.

Lilita/4/F/Hunter/Hetero/Crush: Open/Tags: Oprn
-asleep; (please bug her)

Bomber/4/M/Loner/Hetero/Crush: open/Tags; Estella
The loner nodded softly. He was Greatful that Estella was understanding. When she introduced herself though he smiled a bit. "my names Bomber. And I'm glad you're understanding. It's hard to act all tough. I hate it but if I don't stand my ground I often get injured. But I couldn't attack a she wolf." he said hoping not to offend her. He just didn't believe in hurting a female.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:25 am

{Give me a bit of time to respond, I have been preoccupied with other things}
Craboom-047