♘ Unpredictable (Wild Horse RP) Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ♘ Unpredictable (Wild Horse RP) Accepting!

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Tue May 23, 2017 10:03 pm

|Ajax|Bachelor stallion|11 years| Tags; Syn,Draugur, Sigur|
The stallion stops in his tracks, daring only to take in the scent of the mare approaching him. He caught the eye of the mare that was surely running the show, her eyes were full of motherly fire, distrust and what seemed to be hate. He was confused by this mares emotions, and even more so when the other mare tried to make him feel unwelcome as well. The stallion decides to be a bit daring and inch closer to the young mare, he could pick up her heat scent very clearly, and she seemed interested in him.

|Nyx| Stallion:Onyx|12 years|Heat stage two|Tags;Onyx|
The ebony mare trots forward, stopping to graze when Onyx stops, she was thankful as the green flora filled her with energy she was lacking from her trip out into the wild, while eating she was deep in thought, she couldn't help but wonder what the other mares he will recruit will look like. (ah little short, but it'll get better when they run into someone~perhaps Elskan?)

Vance- bachelor stallion - 14 years - tags;Epona
Vance trots towards a small pool of water, probably something leftover from a storm and drinks the cool water. He raises his head, shaking his black and white mane. The pinto stallion gives a restless whinny and gallops to the top of a hill, feeling a little better, he begins to graze. He notices a bit of color from the corner of his eye and spots a palomino mare. He nickers softly in her direction, testing the waters a bit to see how she feels about another horse being there.

|Sofia|12 years|heat stage three|Stallion:Vagabond|Tags;Vagabond|
The mare trots forward, keeping the whinnies and such to a minimum. She continues on by her stallions side, taking a careful look around for both predators and other mares. (I feel like they need to run into someone too :,) )
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Wed May 24, 2017 1:05 pm

(Sure. I'm just going to wait for more replies.)
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chemical. » Thu May 25, 2017 3:26 pm

❝ SIGUR ❞

( Mare | Thirteen ) ( Stallion: n/a ) ( Status: Stage One ) ( Tags: Sýn, Draugur, Ajax )

Currently unimpressed with this stallion, Sigur tossed her head with an irritated snort, stomping one front hoof against the ground and snaking her head forward, snapping at the air when he inched forward. In all honesty, the ornery palomino didn't really care one bit if Ajax made a move to steal her daughters out from under her; however, at present time, she had absolutely zero interest in a stallion, and would leave them without a second thought. She had no real attachment to them, and would not suffer one bit from the loss. Jerking her head to the side as Sýn called out once more, Sigur snapped her blunt teeth near the younger mares face before twisting and trotting a few yards away, kicking out with one hind leg as she went in one final warning not to irritate her further right now. In truth, Sigur was not a cruel creature, but she had a cruel temper, and it did not take much to upset her.

❝ SYN ❞

( Mare | Three ) ( Stallion: n/a ) ( Status: Stage Four ) ( Tags: Sigur, Draugur, Ajax )

Sýn pinned her ears for a moment at her mother's display, though decided that since she had already incurred the wrath of the older mare that she may as well go all the way. With a defiant snort, the tovero tossed her head up into the air with a sweet nicker, prancing forward with her tail raised high. She completely ignored Sigur as she wandered off in the most grouchy of manners, stretching her velvet muzzle out towards Ajax instead. Her ears were pricked with interest, two-toned eyes glimmering in the bright summer sun. This would be her first year with a true herd, and she did not intend to pass up the oppurtinuty of stallion, and at this point in her heat cycle she didn't care one bit who he was.

❝ DRAUGUR ❞

( Mare | Ten ) ( Stallion: n/a ) ( Status: Stage Three ) ( Tags: Sigur, Sýn, Ajax )

Draugur could only watch on in quiet amusement as the other mares bickered and protested, though as her young sister trotted toward the tobiano stallion the roan mare followed suit. Lingering a few feet behind, the tall mare watched in interest. She'd never really had a problem falling into herds, and held about as much love for her mother as she did for them. The only reason they had remained together for so long was through circumstance and the fact that Draugur wasn't one to challenge her lead. Large nostrils flared curiously she too reached her muzzle out to this stranger, an eagerness in the dark depths of her eyes wanting to see what would happen next. Today had been a very eventful day for them.

❝ VITUR ❞

( Mare | Seventeen ) ( Stallion: n/a ) ( Status: Stage Two ) ( Tags: Danny )

Vitur twitched one long ear at the familiar sound of a stallion's call. Shimmering blue gaze shifted, drifting across the green horizon as she searched with limited interest for the source. Tangled cream tail swished against sturdy hind legs as she studied the sooty buckskin who paused nearby, taking in every detail with a solemn expression. The composed cremello mare made no move towards him nor away; she remained ever still, quiet, retaining her standard emotionless gaze, though subtle hints of her curiosity showed through in her pricked ears and gently swaying tail. Vitur had had always been as such; never excitable, far from extroverted. She was often near impossible to read, though neither was she the cruel creature many younger equines made her out to be from her silent and closed-off demeanor. The game was in the stallion's hands, for truthfully this mare was not a hard one to claim, so long as he was to present himself well. Vitur was animus towards only the young and ignorant, and this buckskin seemed to be neither.

❝ ELSKAN ❞

( Mare | Five ) ( Stallion: n/a ) ( Status: Stage Four ) ( Tags: n/a )

The young spotted mare tossed her head with a gentle, sweet whinny, flicking her thick multi-colored tail from side to side in the hopes of attracting a stallion. Elskan had never been shy about the fact that she despised being alone, without the protection of a stallion and the guidance of a wise old lead, and being so deep in heat only made her even more frantic to find a new herd. She was a pushover, and she needed that structure and security to survive, the little mare simply couldn't make it on her own, nor did she have any desire to try. One more call fled rubbery lips as ears twitched, alert, atop her head, eyes scanning the horizon for any sign of life.

❝ DREYMA ❞

( Mare | Eight ) ( Stallion: n/a ) ( Status: Stage Two ) ( Tags: Klaus, Tiger Lily )

Dreyma was found out within moments, though she wasn't truly surprised. She had not been subtle in her approach, though it was not as if she was trying to hide. She had ventured out in search of a herd, and it seemed that she had found one. Pricking her ears in curiosity as the young grullo stallion directed his mare towards her, Dreyma stretched her velvety white muzzle out with a nicker, soft tail brushing against her hind legs. Her lively blue eyes studied his frame carefully, drinking in every detail of his smokey coat, interest clear on her face. He was young, younger than her even, though it was not something that would deter the pretty overo mare.

❝ VISKI ❞

( Mare | Nine ) ( Stallion: n/a ) ( Status: Stage One ) ( Tags: Fallegur, Petrova, Pilgrim )

(Ahh I think I might have worded my post poorly haha, Viskí didn't bite back, she was reacting to Petrova's bite. cx)

Viskí let out a heavy snort, pinning her ears back and backing up rapidly with head raised high. She wanted no part of this spat; the bay was no lead, though neither was her sister, and one of them needed to be in control of the duo. That didn't stop her from being high-strung and feisty as her nature demanded. The younger mare let out a squeal as Petrova snapped at her once more, spinning around with a kick as she went to drive Fallegur away. Viskí pinned her ears with an angry snort, speeding up into a trot and plastering herself against the grey's side as her tail lashed in irritation; the animated bay mare was attached to her older sister, and refused to be separated. Her ears remained back, body twitching with irritation at the reaction this new mare had to her, though still, she did not push back. Instead, she just remained quietly glued to Fallegur's side, walking so close she almost tripped the appaloosa with her long legs.

❝ FALLEGUR ❞

( Mare | Eleven ) ( Stallion: n/a ) ( Status: Stage Three ) ( Tags: Viskí, Petrova, Pilgrim )

Fallegur watched with very little interest as Petrova snapped at her sister, but was entirely unsurprised when Viskí's only reaction was trying to get out of range. Neither of the two had ever been very wanting of a lead role, one being far too docile and the other far too unreliable. The appaloosa mare let out a soft snort as the taller mare nudged her forward, lifting her head and shifting into an easy trot. Within moments Viskí was pressed against her side, making it difficult to walk without tangling herself up in the Thoroughbred's long legs, though she didn't complain seeing as the mare was finally quiet. Fallegur shifted her attention to Pilgrim, on her other side, and let out a sweet nicker to the young colt.
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Thu May 25, 2017 7:09 pm

|Ajax|Bachelor stallion|11 years| Tags; Syn,Draugur|
The stallion tenderly nuzzles Syn, giving her some affection, he turns to the other mare, giving her a soft nicker, unsure of her feelings on joining his heard, he suspected she simply came because of Syn's interest. He returns to Syn, intoxicated by her heat scent. He brushes his nose over the mares side, showing his interest in her.
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Mon May 29, 2017 5:22 pm

Esperanza and Toro||Mare and colt||No Herd||Tags: Ajax||Nit in heat, has colt
The mate stands still, her soft brown eyes slowly follows her young colt, Toro, as he play. She looks about and scents the jumbled smells of horses at once. Knowing it was a close herd, she softly nickers to Toro, calling him to follow her. The duo walked through the soft grass until the scent was very strong. She spots a group of horses first, then singles out a handsome looking stallion. She cautiously trots to the stallion, keeping Toro close by so no one hurts him. "H-hello," She softly say, nervously,"Are-Are you the lead stallion? My-My son and I are in need of a herd, it's hard to live alone with young colt who stands out to any predators." Realizing that the stallion was busy with another mate, she slightly backs away, showing no harm and that she didn't mean to interrupt.
just came back after Y E A R S. glad i did!
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Tue May 30, 2017 8:32 pm

|Ajax|Stallion|11 years|tags;Syn,Esperanza/Toro|
The stallion gives Syn a bit more attention, before turning to see a mare and her colt. He listens to the mares plea and gives a decisive nod. He saw no harm in them joining as well, plus that made them a proper herd. He gave a soft whinny to the pair then turned back to Syn, his interest peaked by her heat scent. Though he noticed the mare that had joined them had a similar scent, he felt excited, and lucky.
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Wed May 31, 2017 1:07 am

(I'm going to first person now. It seems nicer)
Ezperanza||One colt:||In heat||Tags~Ajax
I whinnied in exitment, looking at Toro. Surely the stallion meant what she thought! "Wait? Really? I'm in the herd now!?" I asked, trying not to interrupt once again.

Kodiak||No herd||Stallion||no mate/Crush(PM me For mate)||Tags:OPEN
I galloped about, trying to find a nice resting spot. I heard (hehe! He HERD) the distant whinnies of a happy mare. I looked around and decided that were I was, was good enough. I plopped down and rolled in the soft grass, whinnying loudly to mark that I was there.
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Wed May 31, 2017 11:49 am

Jasmine
Sliver of Moonlight Arabian 12 years Lone Mare Heat Stage 1
Tags; Kodiak

Her attention was caught by a lone stallion. Jasmine watched the stallion calmly, reaching down to rub her nose against her leg. The Arabian wondered if the stallion would see her. She didn't mind either way. A herd would be nice, but being alone was fine, too.

Onyx
Sunrise On the Plains Arabian 9 years Mares - Nyx No offspring
Tags; Nyx, Elskan

Onyx spotted a mare, younger than himself. She called out, and he answered with a whinny/nicker sound. He looked to Nyx for a moment, then went over to the mare. The black Arabian pranced over, flagging his tail and mane. Onyx smiled, trotted around the mare with high steps. "Hello, lovely. Would you like to join me?"

Tiger Lilly
Becoming Tiger Selle Francais x Thoroughbred 3 years Klaus's herd Heat Stage 2
Tags; Klaus, Dreyma

Tiger Lilly bobbed her head. Klaus could go claim that other mare if he wanted. She didn't control him. Plus, that mare didn't look too bad. Though, the mare was older than her.. But Tiger expected that. When she got older, Tiger would certainly be lead mare. Her attitude was sure-fire.

Ace
A Whole New World Andalusian 14 years Bachelor Stallion No offspring
Tags; Whisper

Ace walked closer and noticed that she was being bugged by the flies, too. "Hello. Pleased to meet you. I'm Ace, and who might you be?" The white stallion took a sip from the pond. When he raised his head, little water droplets dripped off his chin.

Isabelle
Beauty Within Leopard Appaloosa 14 years Lone Mare Heat Stage 2
Tags; Open

Stomping, Isabelle rid herself of aggravating flies. She gazed at the horizon and nearly cloudless sky. Summer was just beginning. Before winter, Isabelle would find a herd. Her odds of survival were much greater in a herd over winter. Now was summer, so she had plenty of time to find a herd.

Talian
Ringing Church Bells Baroque 2 years Yearling No offspring
Tags; Open

Talian blinked many times, trying to get a fly out of his eye. The annoying insect wouldn't leave, and began to irritate his eye. Talian frowned with displeasure. Flies were not helpful. The early summer sun stood high in the sky, making shadows behind him.
Last edited by . mira . on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Wed May 31, 2017 3:42 pm

Kodiak~•~Stallion~•~No Mate/Crush (PM me or work it into the roleplay)~•~Tags:•:Jasmine
I look around the area I am in and spot a lone mare. My nose was messed up and I couldn't smell much but the faint smell of her. I cautiously approach her, making sure it wasn't a trick. "Hello, my name is Kodiak. What's your name?" I asked with less caution.
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Wed May 31, 2017 8:00 pm

Ajax|Stallion|11 years|Tags;Ezperanza|
The Stallion gives a soft nicker, meaning yes to the excited mare.

Nyx|Stallion;Onyx|12 years|Heat stage two|Tags;Onyx|
The elegant black mare gives the stallion a supportive nod. She certainly wanted his attention as well, but knew there was safety in numbers. She stands back, allowing the stallion to gather another mare for the herd. Plus, their genes combined would surely be superior, she convinced herself. She leans down and grazes.
Hey there~ My name is Wolfiesoftpaws, I go by wolfie or xiovanna ^^
I honestly have no pronoun preference, but I normally go by she/her
I love rps so,so much! <3 I also adore trading,music,drawing,the list goes on!
I'm usually on pretty frequently, but here recently I have gotten hurt, so I apologize if it takes me some time to get back to you ^^'. I'm also forgetful and tend to leave CS up even when I've gone to do something or am doing something else.I do not do rude people,
I will not hesitate to block/foe someone for being rude :>
I have grown very weary of rude people over the years and have NO patience for rude players <3
ImageWolf Rp~Check it out
Over The Bend-wolf rp~
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me