Plains to Dust (Wild Horse RP) Open and Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Plains to Dust (Wild Horse RP) Open and Accepting!

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Wed May 24, 2017 5:25 pm

~~~~~~Looking Down at the Sky~~~~~Tags: Black Caviar, Bandit, Myth~~~~~~~

Sky whinnied happily at the fun between her and Myth. She noticed Myth's attention turn to Bandit for a moment. Curious, she walked over to him slowly, watching as he soaked himself. Flicking her tail to spread her scent a bit, she bobbed her head in greeting to him.
"Having fun?" She nickered gently.

~MacManus~ wrote:~~~~~~~~Shattered Stone~~~~~~~~Tags: Open~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What was that? Was that a predator, ready to pounce on Stone? And that movement in the sand- a snake about to bite? Shatter stepped back suddenly to a loud rustle, ears pinned, eyes alert, only relaxing when she realized that it was just the wind. The short mare was standing under a thin, scraggly tree, the only landmark in the area. She enjoyed the small bit of shade, but every rustle in the branches and leaf in her peripheral brought up an image of a new monster to her. The mare was exhausted, barely able to stay still after leaving her herd. She lay down under the shade of the tree, trying to calm herself.

~~~~~~~~Grimm Reality of Duality~~~~~~Tags:Point~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grimm chuckled, raising her head and flicking her mane, "Ah, I must agree with one thing you have said: Bachelors do get boring." she joked. She lowered her head to its normal level, before continuing, "And no, I do not just wait for stallions to mess up in the sand. Mares do it as well."
At his last remark, she bobbed her head, "Rather blunt, are we not? Although, I do like a stallion who finds his point and knows how to get to it." Her tail gently moved, and her ears were held at relax, indicating her continued good humour.

~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Thu May 25, 2017 3:21 am

~Only smart players sacrifice their queen~

|| ~ J A C K ~ ||

|| Stallion || 17 years old || Purebred Spanish horse || Coverings: 1 || Tags: Aversa, Akira, Mirage ||

Jack watched the fight go on- but it didn't last as long as he thought it would. It was interesting to see the two fight. But as Aversa gave up, he tilted his head a bit. He thought Aversa was pretty brave for trying to fight the other mare. For a while, she looked pretty confident. But Aikra was a bit stronger than her. Both mares were strong and quite equal to him. He wasn't going to put Akira above Aversa though. Nor Aversa above Akira. No matter who was the lead mare, to him, both mares were equal. No mare would be put above the other. That was for sure.

Jack followed after the new lead mare and looked around. The place was kinda pretty. Lots to eat and drink. It was very good. He looked around- but he stood very alert. His ears were flicking at the sound of almost anything- and he was as careful as ever. He did not see a single stallion- but he did see a mare in the distance. He kept an eye on his mares and trotted slowly after the lonely mare- so his mares would just keep up with him. He made sure his mares would follow him to the other mare- just in case. He approached the mare carefully so he wouldn't scare her. ''Hello.''He greeted the mare, with respect. His tone was calm and smooth. Enough to let the mare know he wasn't going to hurt her or be violent or forceful.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat May 27, 2017 8:51 am

(I'm tired so I'm sorry this is short but I wanted to post something)

Phantom Thief [Bandit]//9 years//Band Stallion//Tags: Herd
    He turned to face his herd, seeing that Sky had approached him. His ears pricked in interest when he caught her heat scent, but he stood still for now. "Of course!" He responded to her question with a smile. "Are you?"

Aversa//10 years//Herd Mare//Tags: Herd, Mirage
    She trotted away from Akira, irritated and feeling somewhat humiliated. It couldn't be helped. Aversa had hoped that Akira was the more submissive type, but that was not the case. Akira was strong and a couple years older, so even if Aversa kept pressing on the result would have been the same. She stopped once she was several feet away from both horses before lowered her muzzle to the ground, tearing up and eating whatever plants she could find. She glanced back, seeing Akira walking off, leading the herd to a new place. Aversa lifted her head and watched, but did not follow. Aversa was a leader, not a follower. The thought of submitting to someone else was not appealing to her. She considered not following them at all and just stay here at the oasis. In the end, she sighed and turned to follow. She didn't want to be a follower, but she didn't want to be alone either. So she will follow for now, until another opportunity arises. Not long after they left the oasis, a horse came into view. Aversa lifted her head a bit, trying to get a better look at the stranger. The horse was a bay, and a mare. She saw Jack go introduce himself to the mare but Aversa didn't follow him, she continued walking after Akira.
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Sun May 28, 2017 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post Six

Postby Lavellan » Sun May 28, 2017 6:12 am

American Paint Horse | Stallion | 12 | Mares: Rain | Coverings: 1 | Tags: Rain/Nikita
      *fade*
      Watching the Arabian mare, ensuring that she was alright, Syn turned his head back to Nikita as she spoke. A grin spread across his lips as the mare called them confusing, he flicked his tail at the flies. He turned his head back when Rain moved her nose to his, then squealed, drawing a chuckle from the stallion. Turning his head back to the Marwari mare as she spoke, Syn dipped his head. "Good plan, let's move on." Pushing forward to a slow, lazy trot, he lead the mares in some direction, sure that the pair would follow. His dark eyes searched the terrain eagerly - not for water, but for more mares. It was quiet out here, though. There were no signs of life out here.
      Flicking his ears in annoyance, his dark ears soon pricked as he spotted a glistening in the distance. Water! Nickering back to the mares, he changed direction, moving to the small oasis in the distance. There was a light smattering of grasses around the small pond. Jackpot. Slowing at a distance, allowing the mares to move ahead of him to the water's edge. Turning, looking out into the distance, he skimmed the horizon with his gaze, searching for something of interest on the horizon.

Quarter Horse | Stallion | 6 | Mares: 0 | Coverings: 0 | Tags: Mirath/Glory
      Whipping his head around as one of the mares spooked, Galileo glanced to Glory as she spooked as well. Worry filled his young eyes as he scanned for the danger, and soon the little scorpion made itself apparent to him. Snorting at it, lowering his head in a threatening pose, he watched as the creature stopped, raising its pointed tail in a threatening stance. Galileo stamped a hoof, hoping that the vibrations were enough to scare the creatures away, but then hoofbeats approached, and Galileo turned his golden head to see Glory racing back towards the danger. The mare seemed panicked, but Galileo wasn't phased. Perhaps it was ignorance, but he was sure that the thing had to be closer, and it's not like it'd eat him so it wasn't aiming to kill him. "C'mon." He nickered to the mare, trotting forward with a flagged tail. Nudging Mirath's shoulder gently as he approached the obviously nervous mare, he stopped, enough distance between them and the danger now. "Is there anywhere you would like to go?" he asked the mares, tail flicking lightly.

Kiger Mustang | Stallion | 16 | Mares: 0 | Coverings: 0 | Tags: Macawi
      Blinking slowly, his long eyelashes ensuring that none of the harsh desert sands irritated his eyes, Judas dipped his head respectfully to the mare as she offered him a spot in the shade. Striding forward, the confidence of his years showing in even this small movement, he moved under the tree with an extended nose, offering the mare his scent. Her pale nose caught his attention immediately - sunburn must be a huge issue for her. It was no wonder, then, that she was in the shade here. "Thank you." He said softly, feeling immediately more comfortable in the cooling shade. His voice was deep, rumbling through his chest with each word. "The heat out here can be harsh some days. My name is Judas, it's a pleasure to meet you." Resting up off a hind hoof, dark tail flicking lazily to dislodge any flies, he glanced out to the already heating day, wondering why the population of horses was so sparse this early in spring... perhaps he didn't want to know. Looking back to his new companion, he waited to see what she would say.

Arabian | Mare| 7 | Stallion: Open | Heat Stage: 4 | Tags: Jack's Herd
      Hearing hoofbeats approaching her from behind, Mirage curved her poll, but didn't stop, making whoever it was work to get to her. Hearing a stallion's voice, gentle and calm, Mirage spun, ears pricked and tail flagged. Her dark eyes roamed the bay stallion in front of her, and she allowed herself the same kind of roaming across his mares too. One was a pretty Arabian, much like herself, but the other was a more unusual build - beautiful nonetheless. Curving her nose in to her chest, flicking her eyes back to the bay stallion who stood in front of her, she dipped her head in greeting. "Greetings." She purred, stepping in closer to the stallion. Her words held a light lilt of an accent, a showing of her pure bloodlines and foreign birth. "I am Mirage." she said softly, introducing herself as though her name were as precious as diamonds. Moving her head, looking back to his mares, she spoke again. "Your mares are beautiful." She spoke slowly, as though she were choosing her words carefully. Looking back to the stallion, she blinked, long eyelashes brushing her cheekbone as she did, she tilted her head lightly, wondering what he had to say.

American Saddlebred | Mare| 9 | Stallion: Open | Heat Stage: Pregnant (3 Seasons) | Tags: Open
      Sweat painting her already paint coat a deeper shade of bay, Promise slowed her pace, moving herself from a flat-out gallop to a walk. The day's heat was proving to be too much for such a pace, and so the mare slowed herself after a full night's running, actually halting. Lowering her head as she gasped for her breath back, the paint mare's sides heaved, and she considered lowering her body to the scorching ground - the hot sand might just aid with cooling her. She didn't, instead shaking out her pelt as best she could. Eventually catching her breath, Promise raised her head, looking around her. She had no idea where she was, but she knew one thing for sure - she was far from the glossy green pastures where she had been born and raised.

Appaloosa | Mare| 11 | Stallion: Open | Heat Stage: 3 | Tags: Karlos
      Dark eyes watching the stallion approach, shamelessly watching his movements, Morrigan flicked her tail, a false disinterest in showing on her whole body - apart from her eyes. The almost black eyes shone as she noted the stallion pausing just away from her, the stallion keeping a respectful distance. The mare never took her eyes off him, even as he lowered his head and turned away. Morrigan was almost feline in her concentration, barely blinking. A small smile crossed her features as the stallion introduced himself, gentlemanly and well spoken. That just earned him bonus points in Morrigan's eyes. Taking a step towards him, she dipped her head. "It's a pleasure." The mare said, her words sweet. "My name is Morrigan." She introduced herself as though she were royalty, despite her wild breeding. Looking the stallion over, she tilted her head lightly, questioning clear on her features. "I hope you don't mind my asking, Karlos, but what might a horse like you be doing out here?" Even now, as she stood beside the stallion, she knew the differences between them were stark. The stallion held himself well, with formed muscles and a coat that was clearly well cared for once - on the other hand, Morrigan was scrawny, with a coat that stuck out in patches where her winter coat was still falling out. Blinking slowly, the mare regarded the stallion, then rested up off a hind hoof, wondering what he would say.

Appaloosa | Mare| 9 Months | Stallion: Open | Heat Stage: 0 | Tags: Allure
      Flicking her ears back, taking a small step away, Moana couldn't understand the mare's astonishment, ignorant as to why the mare shouted at her. Taking another step back, she tilted her head. "Uhm... Sorry?" She said, more of a question than a statement. Perhaps she should leave, this mare didn't seem to like her. Looking away, flicking her tail lightly, Moana moved away from the mare again, small steps moving her to the side. Flicking her ears, rather unsure of what to do, Moana lowered her head, huffing at the sands beneath her. This was nothing like the coarse grass which she was used to, but she was sure there'd be something to eat somewhere. Taking another step - now two horse's lengths from the mare, she flicked her tail, wondering what the other mare would do.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Mon May 29, 2017 10:50 am

Locked by the request of the owner.
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me