(⚘) ─ WE'RE A LITTLE DIFFERENT ─

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

(⚘) ─ WE'RE A LITTLE DIFFERENT ─

Postby direwolf. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:43 pm

ImageImageImage
────────────
a canine with disabilities roleplay
────────────
it all began with a couple who could not
have any children. they decided that a d
og would help them through this depress
ion. they went to the shelter and found a
sweet dog by the name of cadbury. howe
ver, this canine was not a normal one. sh
e only had three legs. despite this, the c
ouple fell in love with her and took her h
ome. cadbury helped begin the disabled
canine sanctuary in the couple's home. t
hey moved to a larger house to be able t
o keep the many disabled and unwanted.

────────────
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:47 pm

────────────
a canine with disabilities roleplay
────────────
one try to be diverse with the disabilities an
d breeds. two write at least three lines per p
ost, per character. three you may have as m
any characters as you like from all ages, but
please try to keep the genders even. four he
terosexual canines only. five the canines are
likely to be spayed/neutered. six post all for
ms and ooc to the discussion thread. seven t
his seems like a relaxed rp, but we can decid
e on drama - bad weather, drama between t
he dogs, etc. eight please be active. don't jo
in then never post. nine have fun!

────────────
ImageImageImage
─────────────────────
the couple that owns this sanctuary live on a large farm with plenty of space for the
canines. since they have so many canines, volunteers do come over to help feed and
care for them. the only animals that farm does have are the disabled canines and a
few horses. there's also a lake for the canines to swim in on hot summer days. the f
arm has many places for the canines to explore, but they are not allowed to enter t
he forest since there are coyotes and other animals that will hurt the canines. there
is a fence surrounding the property so the canines are less likely to wander to the fo
rest. the canines sleep in a well insulated barn. they used to sleep in the house, but
the couple has recently adopted/rescued more disabled canines. some of the canin
es - like the older ones and others that needed to be watched closely - do still slee
p in the house. the couple - along with volunteers - make homemade food for all t
he canines. the meals fit each specific need for every canine.

─────────────────────
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:48 pm

ImageImageImage
─────────────────────
= 005 // = 004
cadbury // 5y // chocolate labrador // amputee (front left) // forgetful.
rickon // 4y // welsh springer spaniel // blind, diabetic // forgetful.
iris // 2y // doberman pinscher // deaf // forgetful.
hannah // 8y // american pitbull terrier // blind // your best nightmare
romeo // 2y // dalmatian // deaf (left) // eleutheromania
odin // 5y // weimaraner // amputee (back right) // eleutheromania
floppy // 7m // unknown // paralyzed (back end) // starwalker123
issy // 3y // weimaraner // blind // starwalker123
delgado // 5y // belgian malinois // paralyzed (back end) // crankgameplays
/ name // age // breed // disability // user

─────────────────────
────────────
name > name (crush)
name >< name (mutual crush)
name <3 name (mates)
name + name (siblings)

────────────
none so far
────────────
Last edited by direwolf. on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:48 pm

ImageImageImage
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:49 pm

ImageImageImage
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:41 am

ImageImageImage
─────────────────────────
post forms and ooc chat in the discussion thread!
─────────────────────────
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(⚘) ─ 001 ─

Postby direwolf. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:17 am

── CADBURY ──

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Cadbury was woken by the sound of ringing bells. Wagging her tail, she rose to her paws and knew it was time for breakfast. She watched as several volunteers entered the barn with bowls with each canine's name on them. Most of them have different diets because of their disability. Know what else? The food was completely homemade! No more having to live off of dog food from the pet store. They had a cook to make the meals for them. She sat down on her haunches when a human brought over her bowl - a bright orange bowl with her name on it. When it was set down in front of her, she rose to her paws and began to eat a delicious meal of ground beef, brown rice, and sweet potato. All the meals here were delicious, and she would never want to return to simple dog food that her previous owner used to feed her.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ female ] [ five years ] [ chocolate labrador ] [ amputee: front left ] [ location: barn ] [ tags: --- ]

── RICKON ──

Rickon's folded ears lifted when he heard the sound of the breakfast bells. Rising to his paws, he made his way to the kitchen for his food. Lifting his snout, he sniffed at the air and smelled the delicious food. "Rickon, here." said the voice of one of the volunteers. The spaniel followed her voice and the tapping of her nail against his brown bowl. He had bumped into the table leg for a brief moment, but he eventually found her. Once the bowl was placed in front of him, he eagerly ate his meal of chicken, brown rice, green beans, sweet potato, and hmm.. fish. His tail wagged behind him as he dug into his food. Once he was finished, he felt one of the volunteer's hold onto him while another gave him a shot of his insulin. He whined slightly, but it was over in a few seconds, and he was given a pat on the head. Twice a day he had to deal with shots, and he was not a fan of it. Giving a shake of his head, he made his way outside to wait for the other canines once they were done with their food. Finding a shady place underneath a tree, he laid down and rested his head on his paws.

[ male ] [ four years ] [ welsh springer spaniel ] [ blind, diabetic ] [ location: outside ] [ tags: --- ]

── IRIS ──

Iris could not hear the bells for breakfast, but she felt movement within the barn. Opening her pale blue eyes, she squinted as someone opened the barn doors which allowed light to trick in. Her nose started to wiggle as she smelled food. Immediately, she rose to her paws and barked a few times, trying to get the attention of a volunteer to bring her food as soon as possible. She sat back on her haunches and wiggled slightly as a human brought over her pink bowl. Once it was placed it front of her, she dug into the meal and wagged her stubby tail as she ate. The humans here were so nice. They were always feeding and playing with them. The deaf canine also enjoyed the other canines here. They all shared something similar - they were different from the normal dog. She felt comforted by this.

[ female ] [ two years ] [ doberman pinscher ] [ deaf ] [ location: barn ] [ tags: --- ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (⚘) ─ WE'RE A LITTLE DIFFERENT ─

Postby flowercatt » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:51 am

Hannah

The pitbull was lying on the ground, her head in between her front paws as she slept, pricking her ears as she heard the rattle of food as it hit the bowl. With a huff, she pushed herself to her paws and slowly padded into the kitchen, only bumping into one chair on the way. She followed the sound of the dog food rattling in the bowl and the gentle calls of a human, lowering her head as she began to eat the food from her bowl. After several minutes of inspecting every square inch of the bowl to make sure she hadn't left any food, she turned and slowly made her way outside, stirring up dirt near the house to lay down in

wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:13 am

ROMEO
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

he had been sound asleep in the barn until he caught the sound of the bells from his only good ear. he enjoyed the meals and they were way better than the basic dry kibble he had grown up on. moving from the shadows, he was soon spotted and brought a bowl. immediately he could smell the chicken inside it. when it was placed in front of him, he began to chow down on the carrots, chicken, and livers in his bowl. within a few minutes it was licked clean by the dalmatian and soon forgotten as he went in search of water. finding some, he began to lap it up, the cool liquid soothing his throats and quenching his thirst.
male // two years // dalmatian // deaf left ear //
tags; ---

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

ODIN

truth be told the male wasn't all that hungry when breakfast was being served. he had to be coaxed out of his spot by a volunteer who ended up rubbing his belly and giving him some attention. afterwards she gave him his food which he ate lazily. it was made up of fish, egg, and rice from what he could tell. when he finished it, he flipped the empty bowl and then went back to lying down on his side. odin wasn't too active ever since he lost his leg, along with the fact that was the reason he had been given up, his owners weren't able to pay for the surgery so he ended up here. the male had been one of the lucky few to only be in one home his entire life so at first, he had been confused as to why his family had just left him. now the male simply stop thinking about what could no longer be and enjoy the place here.
male // five years // weimaraner // right hind leg //
tags; ---
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:03 pm

Floppy, Fixed Male,7 monthes old, Paralyzed backend (Has a wheelchair), Tags open

Floppy popped one eye open then the other when he heard the bell. The small puppy pulled himself up on his front paws and looked around. He let out a bark as he headed towards a human that had a dog wheelchair and a bowl. The bowl was red. Floppy couldn't wait for his yummy tasting breakfast. The human picked him up and get him set. Then he dove into his food.

(Issy will have a start
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me