♘ Sanctuary (Wild Horse RP) Open and Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ♘ Sanctuary (Wild Horse RP) Open and Accepting!

Postby sharklord » Wed May 24, 2017 10:17 am

Kaia|Talking to: Eden
Kaia nodded, then winced. "Ow.." She groaned. She saw a mare. "H-Hi..." She stammered, partly from pain and partly from being shy.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Wed May 24, 2017 11:17 am

Cinder

[female - calm - lone mare - heat stage 2]

[tags/mentions: Electra, Lorenzo]

Cinder didn't allow the stallion to groom her for more than a few moments before she suddenly moved towards Electra, nudging her to tell her they were leaving. With it snowing now, they needed to find shelter. With a flick of her ears, she started off to find shelter.

(Flo, Cinder was already leaving to find shelter before you posted.)

Okami

[male - bored - bachelor - 0 coverings/mares

[tags/mentions: Wolf's herd, Mizu, Secret]

Okami had been trailing the herd for some time now, keeping close enough to easily tell where they were but far enough that Wolf wouldn't feel too threatened. Occasionally, he'd attempt to snake one of the mares but it was always a half-hearted try. He wasn't serious enough to try while it was snowing. The risks were far too high.

Ohanzee

[mare - feeling calm - Riff's herd - heat stage 3]

[tags/mentions: Riff, Taylor, Pepper]

The roan gladly moved into the huddle, eager to share the warmth the two horses generated. Glancing at Pepper, Ohanzee studied her with concern. The arabian mare would need plenty of food and warmth to survive and eventually give birth to a healthy foal. Ohanzee herself wasn't expecting. She hadn't allowed the pale stallion to cover her that spring, but since then, Ohanzee found she didn't mind the thought of carrying his foal so much.

Mozart

[mare - curious - lone mare - heat stage 2]

[tags/mentions: Remington]

"It is, but it's worth it!" Mozart replied. "Or I suppose I should say was worth it." It was a wonderful feeling to be free, but Mozart did miss her human. Mozart missed all the treats, kind words, and the love of her human. The wild was harsh and cold and so much more different than the life Mozart had lived.

Merlot

[Bachelor - calm - 2 mares and foals/ 0 coverings]

tags/mentions: Morning Glory + Texas Rose, Thunder]

As his small herd pressed closer to him, Merlot looked to his lead mare. "Lead on," Merlot murmured softly to Thunder, glancing to Morning Glory with concern. The foal seemed to little, too young to be forced to deal with such harsh weather but Merlot trusted his lead mare to take them somewhere safe.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Wed May 24, 2017 1:07 pm

Texas Rose > mare > 8 years > herd; Merlot's > heat stage; covered > tags; Morning Glory, Merlot and Thunder

Texas Rose then followed Thunder, hoping she would take them somewhere safe. She saw Merlot look over at her filly Morning Glory with what looked like concern. Texas Rose knew this winter would be harsh on them all, especially her filly. As Morning Glory started to nurse Texas Rose had to stop to let the filly nurse, it had been a couple hours since Morning Glory nursed and she was thirsty. So it was gonna be a couple minuets till she moved again
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CC-chips108 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:12 pm

🍁Pompeii🍁

Mare | 6 years | Mustang | Heat stage: 2| Tags: Riot |
The destruction has only just begun
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pompeii noticed that Riot was grooming her mane even after it was finished. She smiled. He was very sweet. As he worked his way down her neck to her withers. She squirmed just a little as it was getting quite close to her ticklish spot. She never told anyone that she was ticklish in between her withers and her stomach. It makes her go a little bit weak in the knees. Pompeii hoped Riot wouldn't groom there or he might judge her...
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Hi, I am CC-chips108 and I love Music, drawing
and roller skating. Here are some pictures of my
adorable dog, Cody. My DeviantArt Cʀᴇᴅɪᴛ
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
CC-chips108

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔ » Thu May 25, 2017 12:35 am

AWN
      Break Of Dawn Mare Mustang 14 Years Stallion: Griffin Heat Stage: Pregnant Foals: 0 Tags: Griffin, Niah, Petrova & Pilgrim

dawn's ears shot forward in interest, herself hearing a mare out in the blizzard. a bit cold the mare stayed on the ground relaxed but kept looking out in interest. her attention span didn't last long, the appaloosa filly had caught her attention when feeling her touch. turning her head her interest peaked towards the mare, hearing her words the mare could've felt sorry, I mean no mare would like to get traded from her home. reaching her nose out towards the mare's cheek, she gave nibble in accepting her apologetic gesture. her head flicking back towards the shed entrance, eyes watching as griffin took off into the blizzard. she thought it was idiotic but the stallion had heart for whoever was out there. twitching her body she felt the filly began to gentle groom her back, though paying no mind she quite liked it. but instead of moving and possible ruining it she stayed as still as her body could.

seemingly it took awhile for griffin to come back so she began to slightly fall asleep, until her ears picked up the sound of new hoof steps in the shed. her eyes quickly shot open, noticing a mare and right beside her a little colt. she hated to do so but she wanted to greet the mare, standing up she ruined her grooming not purposely. her hooves stepped towards the mare returning a nicker before looking at the colt. tossing her head she pinned her ears constantly at the mare, she wasn't going to hurt her colt but she didn't want to be disturbed constantly by the mare's frantic actions for her colt. but then again she understood, not only is it scary with new mares but they had a stallion and he wasn't the colt's father. stomping her foot it sounded quite loud but not loud enough to loudly hear over the blizzard. lowering her head back down to the mare she gave a nicker allowing her to protection from the stallion. she knew how stallion's were, she had lost two foals once to two different stallions since they weren't their own genes.

RTEMIS
      The Lost Arrow Mare Mustang 3 1/2 Years Heat Stage: Pregnant Foals: 0 Tags: Throwa, Arya, Caribou

artemis snorted tossing her head every now and then, her ears pinned constantly. snow never was going to be her favorite thing, all it did was bring negative things. unless you just loved snow to play in, and with her young age you'd expect her to love playful all the time. but she didn't, not fully understanding why but she didn't. her ears shot forward for a quick second when hearing throwa trying to comfort her, but they quickly shot back again. following behind the stallion, noticing him stopping she looked in the direction his eyes took. trying to smell the air nothing came up, the blizzard covered tracks well, too well sometimes. but her eyes caught sight of quite a few dark horse like figures, it could be mares but very well be a bachelor herd taking shelter. either way throwa took off, and so did she. keeping her head low she only looked up every few seconds just to make sure she was on the right track. relief fell upon the mare as they reached a shelter of trees, it wasn't great but better than nothing. watching the mare dig for grass she hated the idea having to dig for food, but come to think of it she was hungry as well. digging her hooves into the white snow she began to dig it back eating the dead grass underneath it. her eyes hadn't yet noticed throwa taking off towards a mare, her eyes were set on the ground searching for food.

THENA
      Toy Swords Mare Mustang x Standardbred 11 Years Stallion: Endeavour Heat Stage: Pregnant Tags: Endeavour, Liannah, Denaria

athena tucked her head in between her legs as the stallion had done, she never liked winter as much as spring but mother nature must have her reasons. snorting she felt the air she breathed was quite cold, quickly pulling her head out but it was even colder now. she had not noticed what or who the stallion had seen but she watched his actions. her pain being quite a bit she stayed onto the ground, with the air being cold as well it wouldn't help her leg. but quickly a mare entered her vision, clearly showing attitude towards the stallion. she didn't care much as long as the mare didn't disrespect herself, it became clear she wasn't when she dipped her head in greeting. she payed no more attention to the mare afterwards unless she wanted interaction. quickly losing interest the draft mare caught her attention. pinning her ears she gave signs she was already getting annoyed, she didn't want to be bothered in the cold weather but she also didn't like the mare. she couldn't imagine how happy the mare was when athena injured herself. snorted she basically ignored the mare, she allowed her to groom but she showed no interaction. truly the mare wasn't in the mood to give interaction back.

RACE
      Home Lies Ahead Mare Mustang 15 1/2 Years Stallion: Wolf? Heat Stage: 1 Tags: Wolf, Mizu, Secret, Okami

grace gave a snort towards the stallion, she followed along for a little bit before sliding to a stop taking an immediate turn around. Her legs took off in an opposite direction from the two, quickly looking behind her she barely saw but could tell the white mare followed. she knew exactly where the mare was taking the herd and she wasn't going down with her. the mare had been there before, a pack of wolves had lived nearby and grace barely escaped once. the second time she may not be so lucky and she wasn't putting the white mare at risk of such a thing. picking her legs up quite high as the snow got deeper. she knew was she was headed and knowing it would be good shelter for the two. flicking her ears back she could see the bachelor as the two took off, as if he was decided who to go after. honestly she didn't care right now, her main decision was to keep the two alive.

reaching an area outlined with old fence, she saw the area she was looking for. a little shelter not too far across the fence line. whinnying she tossed her head, telling the white mare shelter was ahead. flicking her tail she stepped over a piece of fence that had been torn down by the weather. the shelter she saw had four walls but no door, but then again it was better than a forest or at the most a forest with wolves. snorted her hooves clicked on the wooden floor, some parts of the floor had disappeared but otherwise the shelter was quite good. nickering to the mare as she walked in, she offered a grooming and at the same time they'd be warm standing together.

IZU
      Angel Into The Mist Mare Mustang 10 Years Stallion: Wolf? Heat Stage: 4 Tags: Wolf, Grace, Secret, Okami

mizu followed along with grace as she took off, but slid to a stop, almost falling as the mare immediate turned direction from the other two. her ears perked in interest but also confusion, either way the mare took grace as lead and followed after her. heck, if the lead mare wanted to lead her off a cliff she'd follow. mares had to have absolute trust in their lead mares and always followed their 'commands'. but honestly they'd never lead them off a cliff, it was just an expression mares used for their foals. looking towards the bachelor she wanted to go with him but again grace was lead, so picking her hooves up high she took off after her. pinning her ears she usually liked snow, her coat blended in and it was fun to play in but recently she grew tired of it. slowly the mare stopped seeing the buckskin look in a direction reassuring mizu she found shelter. giving no answer to the mare she just followed after her quickly reaching a weird structure. it had four walls and a floor, well kinda but no door. she didn't like the idea just because she never liked humans. she had been put in a roundup bu was marked and released to spread her coat color.

nickering to the mare she accepted her offer for grooming, standing opposite of the mare to look for danger she began to slow groom her back. her ears constantly flicking around for any sound of danger. her body slowly began to feel warmer from the heat created by both of their bodies creating warmth.

IHN A
      Legacy Of The Past Filly Mustang Yearling Stallion: Riot Heat Stage: x Tags: Riot, Echo, Revolution, Aria, Alaska, Hope, Harley Quinn, Pompeii

nihna's eyes shot open feeling the mare's touch go away. her eyes looking up at another new mare, a buckskin. but she kept herself quite honestly with the new cold weather she was losing energy quicker than ever. slowly she began to close her eyes again but quickly felt the mare nibble her mane one last time before taking off, giving her a little whinny she slowly stood up. that mare was her warmth and she didn't want to lose it. the other mares seemed a bit busy for her so she didn't want to bother them. trying to trail after the mare, she yearned for warmth. her coat may have been fluffy now, but apparently now fluffy enough for her. reaching the other mares she wasn't that hungry as the others but soon she might be. lowering her legs onto the ground she laid down between revolution and the black mare. hearing them talk she payed no mind, the filly only being their for warmth and maybe comfort. she felt confident about not getting stepped on, it was winter and horses didn't move a lot to stay warm.

ANTO S
      The Devil's King Stallion Mustang 14 Years Mares: None Foals Sired: 0 Tags: Kalokairi & Sweetie

Santos continually groomed her and he was content as she groomed him too. His eyes opened more widely as the mare came closer, this wasn't something he had done everyday. Honestly he wasn't sure if he had ever done this. Shaking thought he continued grooming her by her withers. While doing so he could smell her heat scent, it wasn't strong so it wasn't worth trying but of course he'd do so anyway. Slightly tossing his head, he didn't want to move out of her reach but he wanted to ask her. So he moved away from her grooming, turning his body towards her but stood behind her. Again he never really asked much but he was as rude or as harsh as he'd would've been. Grooming her withers, he asked for permission. But him being him decided to continue. *-fade-*?

-lol sorry he's not one to do it without brute force, but he's being kinda nice? lol you can have her kick him if she refuses c: -

ORENZ O
      Sweet Talkin' Boy Stallion Mustang x Andalusian 11 Years Mares: Cinder & Electra Foals Sired: 0 Tags: Cinder, Electra

lorenzo stood there looking at both mares, seemingly bother wanting lead mare. pinning his ears this wasn't exactly a time to fight over lead, maybe when shelter is found but it was snowing and a blizzard had began to hit them.

-wb, and wasn't sure what else to write-

OTU S
      Flower Of The Bloom Mare Gypsy Vanner 13 Years Stallion: Jericho Heat Stage: Pregnant Foals: 0 Tags: Jericho's Herd

lotus pinned her ears slightly watching as the new mare began to challenge fable. honestly she wasn't sure who would be better lead, fable was here first but tessa was older and supposedly had more experience. but she hadn't gotten attached to anyone, lead mares came and disappeared within seconds. herself could've challenge, yet she was born in a barn with the safety of humans, so she wasn't exactly the best mare to be lead and she understood that. after awhile of the two fighting it seemed tessa won putting fable on the outskirts of the herd. giving a nicker she wanted the mare to reassure her that she was alright, but quickly the mare head towards jericho and another mare. not wanting to bother the mare she kept her distance pawing at the ground looking for food underneath, mostly it would be dead grass and rarely something sweet for her taste.

LLUR E
      Allure Of The Eye Mare Arabian 7 Years Stallion: Mark Heat Stage: Pregnant Foals: 0 Tags: Mark's Herd

allure stood around the herd, she was cold her coat wasn't that big, she was meant for a barn and this was almost torture to her. flicking her tail her head was hung low and her body pressed against a wall, her best efforts to keep warm. she ignored everyone else in order to keep her energy fulfilled.
♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Thu May 25, 2017 3:09 am

~Only true kings drink lion blood~

|| - A M A D E U S - ||

|| Stallion || Loner || 8 years old ||Looks:Click ||Akhal-teke || Coverings: 0|| Tags: Cricket, Omusa ||

Amadeus looked in the distance, seeing two alone mares with a foal under a tree. He trotted over to them, trying not to slip, or anything silly like that. ''Hello?''He said, as he got a tiny bit closer with his two mares. ''Ah, what are you two doing all alone under a tree, if you don't mind me asking? Would you two ladies like to join my herd- for winter at least and come for some shelter with me and my two mares?''He asked, politely. Amadeus was one gentle man. He knew how to treat mares. No rants, no forcing, taking it easy, or fast- depended on the mare- giving them their personal space, treating them like queens. Of course, he didn't mind if the mares would want to stay for winter only. That was alright for him.

(Basically they went to find shelter but Amadeus found another two mares alone under a tree- and one was with a foal.
Now he's asking them to join his herd. Is that okay for Omusa?)

~Friends are kisses blown to us by angels~

|| - A N G E L - ||

|| Mare || 7 years || Looks: Click || Purebred Spanish horse||Herd: Aden's|| Covered || Tags: Aden||

She snorted and she was slightly shaking. The weather was very cold and she honestly didn't like winter at all. She flicked her tail and remained stuck to Aden for warmth. Honestly, she just wanted it to be summer or spring. She kinda wanted her foal to be born soon so she'd have to carry less. It was a pain, carrying a foal AND wasting your energy on staying awake in winter.

~Even the sweetest person is bitter~

|| ~ M A R K ~ ||

|| Stallion|| 13 years old || Looks: Click || Appaloosa||Coverings: 4 || Tags:Herd, Pandora||
||Herd members: Ella, Nova, Allure, Willow, Riz, Kenickie, Luna, Lady, Marielle, Pandora||

The stallion could tell his mares were unhappy. And so was he. Winter was just bad- and he really wanted it to be spring now. It wasn't just because it was warm- but it was mostly because of foals. Mark kept Willow warm, but as he saw Pandora wander off, he sighed. He quickly stood up and galloped after her. He gently pushed her back into his herd beside Willow and groomed her mane, gently. He felt kinda bad for the mare. She was blind but... He did want her in his herd. Why? Because the poor mare would probably get kicked out of other herds or no other stallion would accept her after they would find out she was blind. He continued to groom her mane with care and flicked his amazingly long tail. ''Pandora, i'd appreciate it if you'd stay here and lay down beside Willow for warmth. Going out there on your own when there's a blizzard is dangerous. So just lay down and keep yourself and Willow some warmth, okay?''He said in quite a calm, and gentle tone. He stopped grooming her and took a few steps back from her. ''Just lay down.''He said again, to Pandora. He trotted off to Nova after- but he kept an eye on all of his mares. He groomed Nova's mane, gently- giving her a bit of attention too. Honestly, it was pretty satisfying to look at her tail and her mane. There were two pretty colors just blending in- and he liked that. The mare was actually really pretty. But to Mark, every mare was pretty.

~Thunder is the sound of hoofbeats in haven~

|| - E L E C T R A - ||

|| Mare || 6 years old || Looks: Click || Lipizzan ||Herd: Lorenzo || Tags: Cinder||

Electra followed after Okami, unsure on where they were going. She wasn't too familiar with her surroundings here, but she hoped they would find good shelter where they could just rest and be safe. She kinda hated winter, really. She liked Autumn, Spring and Summer. NOT winter.

(Did she? I didn't see that post. O.O )

~Life is too sweet to be bitter~

|| - S W E E T I E - ||

|| Female/ filly || 9 months old || Looks Click || Purebred Spanish horse|| Tags: Kairi ||

The filly looked away, disgusted by the stallion. Was he really trying to cover her mother? Ew. She didn't mind if it were to be a different stallion, but this stallion was literally driving her insane. She wanted Spring to come, and she wanted another year to pass by so she could finally leave.

~Devils are not the only sinners~

|| ~ D I A B L O ~ ||

|| Stallion|| 18 years old || Looks: Click||Friesian|| Coverings: 2 || Tags: Herd||
|| Herd members: Lyric, Jolene, Elena ||

He looked at Jolene and sort of ignored what she said, pretending like nothing happened. He looked around him, and he did see that the snow was going to get just a tiny bit lighter. Which was good. Less cold... Diablo stood up and groomed Elena's mane. Yes, he was a stallion, and his duty was to make his mares happy. But he mostly did it for himself. So he'd have a big herd, and they won't leave. ...A little. After he groomed her mane, he pulled back and trotted over to Lyric, grooming her back- getting rid of all of the annoying snow. He swished his long tail and then pulled away from her. He then trotted over to Jolene and groomed her too. He knew she was mad, but that was fine.

(Waiting for more replies )

~Secrets are mistakes for liars~

|| ~ S E C R E T ~ ||

|| Mare || 15 years old || Looks: click|| Rocky mountain||Herd: Wolf's || Pregnant || Tags: Wolf, Grace ||

The mare saw that Wolf did follow after her, but Grace and Mizu didn't. Were they stupid!? She ran back and pushed them both aggressively after Wolf. ''It's either you come or die. You choose. Your last chance. Now this is the last time i am coming for you both. Me and Wolf are going. After we get to shelter you may get your lead back.''She said angrily. She begun to gallop after Wolf- and surprisingly, she had amazing balance. Thankfully, she didn't even slip once as she galloped.

(Not sure what is happening XD )

~The truth is out there but the lies are still in your head~

|| ~ A M A R A ~ ||

|| Mare || 13 years old || Looks: Click|| Gipsy vanner||Herd: Jericho's || Tags:Jericho's herd||

She swished her tail and she soon felt the cold wind. Her winter coat was starting to come. She'd soon look like a total fluff ball. Amara looked around her and she just calmly followed her herd. She was pretty happy with the herd she was in. It was pretty big.

~Flowers blossom only when you smile~

|| ~ L I L Y ~ ||

|| Mare || Loner || 13 years old || Looks: click||Gipsy Vanner||Herd: Basilo's || Tags: Basilo, Juliette|

''I know where some shelter is. Follow me. There is a blizzard coming.''She said. She begun to move her herd away somewhere into a deep forest. She walked as deep as she could, knowing that the deeper they got, the safer they were.

~Everything is sparkly to me~

|| ~ S A V A N N A H ~ ||

|| Mare || Loner || 12 years old || Looks: click||Gipsy vanner||Herd: Cerberus' || Tags: Cerberus||

Savannah walked over to Cerberus and sort of stuck herself on to him for warmth. She was cold and she was pregnant too soo.... Not a good combination.

~Words don't mean anything~

|| ~ A L A S K A ~ ||

|| Mare || Loner || 15 years old || Looks: Click||Gipsy Vanner || Herd: Riot's || Tags: Herd||

The female followed her herd. As they approached a abandoned barn, Alaska was soon reminded of her old days where she used to be owned by the two legged creatures. She did have a pretty good life with them. She got taken care of, and she got to taste a lot of new foods, sweet and sower, and she'd get so much food even when there was winter.

~Your soul belongs to your freedom~

|| ~ G H O S T ~ ||

|| Mare || Loner || 18 years old || Looks: click||Mustang||Herd:Wildfire's||Tags:Wildfire||

''Follow me. I know where some shelter is.''She said. She begun to gallop as fast as she could away from the blizzard coming. She soon found some shelter in a forest. Good. The deeper they were into the forest, the safer they were.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tornassuk » Thu May 25, 2017 10:52 am

Arya | Mare | Appaloosa x QH | 5.8 Years | Stallion: Thowra | Heat Stage: Anestrus |
Tags: Artemis, Thowra, Caribou

Arya followed after Thowra, tearing off leaves from trees as they walked. She hoped the new mare would be nice. She glanced at Artemis, wondering how the mare will react to a newcomer. As they got closer Arya could see this mare was old, older than all of us. Arya dipped her head in greeting before walking a short distance away to eat off the trees once more. Arya had a thick, fluffy winter coat. Now being under the trees the cold didn't bother her much anymore.

Willow | Mare | Appaloosa | 11 Years | Stallion: Mark | Pregnant |
Tags: Mark, Pandora

Willow awoke to find Mark had left and the blind mare from earlier was now beside her. Willow stared at her, moving her head left and right, up and down. Could she see her? How did she survive out here for so long being so blind? Weird. Willow stood up and shook the snow off her, licking her lips and looking around. It was getting warmer, hopefully that meant spring would be here soon. Willow blew her nose out then began foraging for food.

Fable | Mare | Arabian | 10 Years | Stallion: Jericho | Pregnant |
Tags: Jericho, Candy, Alouette

Jericho came over to Fable and Fable leaned into him, He had such a fluffy coat and was quite warm. She found she could put her back leg down gently, have it positioned with her hoof cocked like she was relaxed. She couldn't do much more though. Putting her hoof down all the way caused pain. Fable wanted to laugh at his question but she was in too much pain to laugh now.
"No, I'm not." Fable replied quietly.
In all the action Fable had forgotten about her newly adopted foal. Fable looked around and spotted Alouette cowering by Lotus. Fable lowered her head and nickered to the foal, asking her to come stand next to her and Candy. Fable thought about her own foal briefly. Fable felt upset with her unborn foal, but she could not say why. It had done nothing wrong so far, how could it? It wasn't born, or even close to fully developed yet. Perhaps she was just upset in general. Fable was still quite slim, which is a little surprising. Roughly six months along and she wasn't showing. Fable wasn't too concerned about it though, probably just a smaller foal, which is good, that's what Fable needs.

Pepper | Mare | Arabian | 6 Years | Stallion: Riff | Pregnant |
Tags: Riff, Ohanzee

Pepper clung to Riff as he moved, not letting an inch of space be between them. The cold deeply bothered Pepper, her winter coat not good enough for conditions like this, and she didn't want to lose any of the warmth the mare had gained being near her stallion. The mare had a thin layer of snow all the way from her poll to her tail. Pepper lowered her head to the ground, digging up the snow with her hoof. Underneath the snow was mostly only mud, but there were a few blades of grass that Pepper happily devoured.
Besides Riff and his two mares, Pepper hadn't run into any other horses all year long. Pepper was lucky she had run into them, otherwise she might have been left all alone, unable to find anybody else. She would have certainly died out here by now without them.

Riot | Stallion | Arabian | 15 Years | Mares: Harley, Revolution, Alaska, Hope, Aria, Pompeii, Echo, Nihna, | Coverings: 5 |
Tags: Pompeii

Riot noticed the mare squirming a little when he groomed her in a certain spot. He wondered if he found a sweet spot. Riot liked it when he found sweet spots on mares. Riot began scratching around to look for the spot, keeping an eye on the mare to see her reaction. Riot personally had two sweet spots. One on the middle of his belly and the other on his chest. Unfortunately for him, those are spots horses don't typically go near or groom.

Hera | Mare | Friesian | 2 Years | Stallion: Silence | Pregnant |
Tags: Silence

Hera stopped grazing as Silence groomed her mane, trying to rid her of the knots. It was a nice gesture, but Hera thinks it's a lost cause at this point. Her mane would have to unfreeze to rid the knots and even then you'd have to spend all day getting them out. Hera tried to groom Silence in return but it was too awkward of an angle and she quickly gave up, content to just stand there and twitch her upper lip occasionally in place as he'd touch a sweet spot. Hera had many sweet spots on her, her humans always got a kick out of her reaction when they'd scratch them.
Hera sighed along with Silence, her ears hanging to the side, the mare enjoying his company. She was glad she had him, otherwise she'd likely be all alone out here, and he was nice. Handsome. The foal in her stomach moved, a little kick and Hera felt it. Her ears flicked forward and the mare bobbed her head, surprised. It was a weird feeling, but a nice one as well. At least she knows it's alive in there.
It was warmer outside, and the blizzard had died down a little. Hera moved around Silence and poked her head out the shack. It was definitely nicer out, easier to see. Hera walked out and began grazing around the shack.Hera was getting bored being in the shack, she wanted to stretch her legs and there would be more food outside.
Tornassuk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Thu May 25, 2017 11:08 am

Kaia
-Fade to black-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH KAIA BABY!
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Thu May 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Chase
They Call Me Confidence Mustang 9 years Lead Mare - Cerberus's herd Heat Stage 4
Tags; Nightingale, Ivy, Salem, Inez, Cerberus, Salem, Rain

"Hm. And you think that sweet-talking your stallion into making you lead mare is more experienced?" Chase shook her head. The overhanging was fine, but more protection would be nice. Cold winds could harm them easily. Snow would fall all around them. Plus, the herd needed to move to get warm. "Ivy, your colt might die if we stay here in this overhanging with no wind protection what-so-ever. The herd needs to move." She moved the herd, rounding them up and keeping them together with whinnies and correcting nips. She trotted beside the herd, keeping watch, especially on young Salem. He could get strained or hurt much easier than the others. He seemed fine, though. Chase found an overhanging similar to the one Ivy had found, but this one had a sort of 'wall' from overhanging rocks on the outside. There was a gap large enough for two horses to go in at once. Chase led the herd in, then waited for everyone to come in. She walked over and quietly groomed Cerberus.

Griffin
On Noble Wings American Saddlebred 14 years Mares - Dawn, Niah, Petrova, Pilgrim 1 Cover
Tags; Dawn, Niah, Petrova, Pilgrim

The chestnut stallion understood the mare's actions to protect her colt. The colt wasn't his, and was young. Griffin wouldn't harm the foal - he wouldn't kill a colt just because it didn't have his blood. Griffin appreciated Dawn's calm reaction. Griffin shut the door behind them with a hoof, preventing the winds from lashing at them, and the freezing snow to land on their coats. Luckily the wind was blowing towards them, keeping the door on the barn closed. Griffin looked around. He might as well get acquainted to this barn - it provided good protection necessary in the winter. Especially for the chestnut mare's young colt. The American Saddlebred stallion nickered softly to the mare, then lowered his head in a non-threatening way, showing the mare that he wasn't going to hurt her young colt.

Hope
Royal Hope Arabian 12 years Riot's herd Covered (2 seasons)
Tags; Riot, Echo, Revolution, Nihna, Alaska, Aria

-asleep-

Aden
Morning Glory Friesian 15 years Mares - Angel, Dahlia 2 Covers
Tags; Angel, Dahlia

-asleep-

Juliette
Running With Fire Knabstrupper 14 years Lead Mare - Basilio's herd Pregnant (1 season)
Tags; Basilio, Lily, Ziva

She followed Lily. "Lily, wait! There's a young filly back here." The Knabstrupper called, not wanting the filly to get left behind. Juliette led Lily to the foal, then walked away. She headed closer to her stallion. Again, foals weren't her thing, and she preferred to stand by Basilio's side and watch.

Ella
Heaven Is All Around Gypsy Vanner 9 years Mark's Herd Heat Stage 3
Tags; Mark, Marielle, Willow, Allure, Nova, Luna, Rizzo, Kenickie, Lady, Pandora, Pompeii, Harley

Ella snorted and pawed the ground. She didn't mind less attention, but was getting rid of her energy. With a flouncing stride, the Gypsy Vanner bucked. Her hooves rose high into the sky. Night was beginning to creep in. Ella didn't like night much. She shivered and huddled close to Marielle, Luna, Nova, and Allure. Her thick fur would warm them, too. "Hello." Ella said happily to a pretty Kathiawari next to her. The mare looked a few years older than herself, but Ella felt fine introducing herself.
(Ella's speaking to Rizzo, by the way. c: )
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Thu May 25, 2017 1:44 pm

Ivy
    -Mare • -10 years • -With foal, Salem, stage 0 heat • -Lead mare (Cerberus) • -tags; Herd

Ivy snorted. "Sweet talking? I'm begging him not to lead us to death." Ivy then followed after Chase but constantly pushed her out of the way, nipped her and kicked her. Ivy was fed up, quite simply. Ivy snorted and nipped Chase's rump once they reached the destination. "You're lucky we didn't get separated in the blinding. You're extremely lucky we actually found something. Once again you've proven you're not a good lead. We should've stayed." Ivy snorted as she began grooming Cerberus. Ivy snaked Chase away and nipped towards her neck. The black mare nipped the mare's rump and put her head on her rump. She couldn't kick Ivy that way. Using her new advantage, Ivy pushed Chase to the end he of the herd. "I'm fed up with you. You've led us into danger already, and proven you have no idea what it's like to be wild. This is my herd. I'm lead. That's not going to change and quite frankly I'd be perfectly fine with you dying. You need to go find your own herd because unless you back your little arrogant a** down, you're going to get hurt, because I refuse, I refuse, to let you lead. Understand?" Ivy snorted. "How about you just leave. Spring is coming soon anyways. Go find a new herd. Take rain with you." She reared towards Chase angrily. It wasn't normal for a mare to act so brutal, but she was heavily angered and had a wish to harm Chase. It was awful yes, but it was just the way Ivy felt. The black mare charged towards Chase, but stopped right in front of her. It was a warning. Don't mess with Ivy.

Salem
    -Colt • -11 months old •- no mares, too young • -tags; Herd
    Salem suddenly leapt forward and nipped Rain before circling around her. He nipped at her rump playfully, before backing up and rearing again. He let out a high pitched roar and squealed, trotting away before charging back towards the dun filly. He was slowly becoming more interested in mares now, as he was older. Salem skidded in front of Rain, stopping himself. He nudged her gently, and nibbled her back like he'd seen Cerberus do to his mares. Salem wanted to learn how to claim mares. Maybe he could take some during spring. Salem took in the filly's scent. He'd seen Cerberus nibble at their tails and sniff them when claiming mares. Of course, Salem had no intentions of covering Rain. He was much too young for that. Salem nibbled the base of her tail, wondering if he was doing these things right. He pinned his ears and stomped, backing up anxiously. He hoped he wouldn't get in trouble for practicing his claiming skills. The pinto colt trotted away again and acted uninterested, but occasionally looked back. Salem decided she'd be easy enough to steal in spring. It must be almost spring now. It was getting a bit warmer. Salem wondered if the strange, yet tantalizing smell that seemed to follow the mares would come back then. It seemed to only last during the warmer months. The pinto colt wondered what it could be. Salem had an instinct telling him what it must be, but wasn't sure. Salem trotted closer to Rain once more, becoming interested again.

Jericho-stallion • -14 years old • -herd stallion- • tags; herd(Candy,Fable,Kaia,Skye,Eden,Amara,Lotus,Alouette, Marion Tessa)

Jericho sighed, returning to groom Candy once more. "Fable's injured. She has a huge gash in her leg. I'm worried about her." Helooked back worriedly, before grooming Candy's back. His thoughts were forgotten however when he heard Kaia gasp and trot away. Perhaps- perhaps she was having his foal? She lay on the ground. She was having his foal! The bay stallion had never helped raise a foal before. Jericho pricked his ears. "My foal? She's having my foal.." He flicked his ear and continued grooming Candy a bit worriedly. Would Kaia be okay? Of course.. Jericho looked back at her- but what if.. no, she'd be fine. She had to be fine. Jericho pricked his ears anxiously. He watched as she lifted her head. The foal had been born. Jericho nudged Candy gently. "That's.. my foal? I've never well, helped raise a foal before." He looked out at the foal with a new found softness in his eyes.

Dove andMuerto
    - mare/colt • - 4 years old/a few hours • - Muerto, stage 2 heat • - Washington • -tags; Amadeus and Herd,Flannery

Dove was now scared of the stallion. She stood in front of her foal protectively. He would get nowhere near it. Dove nipped her foal's rump, encouraging it to get up. She nudged him gently and snorted. She didn't know the Akhal Teke, how could she know he wouldn't kill her new colt? She couldn't. She'd find Washington again soon enough. She had to. Dove called out one last time, looking at Flannery worriedly. She'd left Flannery make the decision. Dove didn't want to land herself in a herd that was bad or inescapable. She just wanted Washington. Dove swished her tail anxiously and snorted, turning and nipping her colt again. He'd have to get up! Dove remembered seeing a stallion attacking her old friend in the barn's colt. It wasn't his of course. He'd nearly killed it before the humans had intervened. Dove pinned her ears and looked back at Muerto. He had to get up, and quickly!
    Muerto snorted every time his mother bit him. Why would she do that? The dark colt snorted. He forced his legs to unbuckle and stood up shakily. He stood there for a moment before walking over to his mother and nursing. Oh, how hungry he was. She seemed angry. He wasn't truly sure why, but she just was. The air bit at him. What was it? He snorted. It was cold. Muerto looked at his mother with curiousity. He wanted to know quite simply what was going on.

Echo
    -mare-•-4 years old -•-no foals, stage 0 heat-•-Riot-•-tags: Herd, Harley Quinn

Echo snorted and lifted her head tiredly. Her eyes darted around the barn. Riot had managed to gather two more mares while she was asleep. Echo rose to her feet slowly and sighed, the blue horse blanket falling off of her back. Oh well. Echo would just get another one later. She'd seen how Riot had done it anyways. Echo sighed and leaned her head down to grab some of the hay the humans had left behind. It tasted just as good as it always had. Echo swished her tail and trotted towards one of the new mares. (Harley Quinn) Echo flicked an ear. "I don't believe we met. I'm Echo." She backed up a bit, giving the mare a wide berth. Echo didn't want to seem threatening. She truly wasn't dominant, as much as she wished to be. The grey arab mare looked at the newcomer observantly. Echo perked her ears happily and lowered her head to eat some more hay. It truly was nicer here than in the cold if the wild. Echo sighed. She was still a bit sleepy, but she'd be fine. Echo looked out the barn door to see flurries of snow falling to the ground. It must be quite slippery out there with all of the ice. Echo sighed and brushed the thought away. That didn't matter as they were in here now. Echo turned her attention back to the new mare, watching her carefully. She didn't want to come off as aggressive, but not as the least dominant mare here. The grey arabian mare sighed. She was pregnant anyways so it wasn't worth messing with. Echo pricked her ears and listened to the other conversations throughout the barn. Although she didn't like to speak much, Echo liked to listen. She was sort of a gossip mare in a way. Echo continued munching on hay, raising her head with a clump hanging out of her mouth. She chewed slowly. There was so much here, why eat quickly? It would last the rest of winter surely. What would they do next winter though? There wouldn't be any fresh hay in any barns. Echo sighed. She was becoming soft again. She needed to toughen up. Echo loved the humans though. They kept her warm and safe and well fed.

Wolf
    -•-stallion-•-15 years old-•-mares;Secret-•-tags;Grace,Secret,Mizu

Wolf followed after Secret. It was extremely cold out and he wanted to get away from the bachelor. He snaked his mares and gently nudged them forwards towards Secret. He realized he hadn't covered Mizu yet, which was probably the cause for her interest in the bachelor. He'd do that later then. Wolf sighed and continued taking up the back, not even looking back. The snow was thick and annoying, and they absolutely needed shelter.

Marielle
    -•-Mare-•-13-•-stage 0 heat-•-Mark-•-tags;Herd

Marielle looked up, hearing her name being called. She saw that Mark was claiming yet another mare. Hmph. It took all of the attention away from her! Marielle trotted over, a tad bit annoyed. Snow was falling thickly, and her mane was frozen into clumps. Icicles had formed on her coat. She was freezing and annoyed and ugh! Marielle snorted. "Hello. I'm Marielle," she said bluntly. She looked over at Mark, as if asking him if she was done now. Marielle snorted and swished her tail before trotting a bit away. There was no point in standing here. The trees were a bit warmed at least. The roan mare sighed angrily and pinned her ears. It was too cold here, and the snow was falling much too heavily for them to go to another shelter, much less even find one. Marielle was hungry and cold, the worst combination ever.

Niah
    -mare-•-3-•-heat stage 1-•-Griffin-•-tags;herd,Petrova,Pilgrim

Niah let him groom her contentedly. She had relaxed quite a bit and was now more friendly. The appaloosa mare looked up at Dawn with an apologetic look in her eyes. Niah truly hoped the black mare would forgive her for being so grumpy. Niah flicked an ear. She had had a reason to be grumpy however, so surely the mare couldn't stay mad for long! Niah got up and followed Griffin, seeing a mare and her colt. Niah watched Griffin. She didn't be have much true herd experience and was interested in the newcomer and how Griffin would handle her. Niah suddenly lost interest and trotted towards Dawn with a swish of her tail. She pushed her muzzle into the ebony mare's shoulder apologetically. "I'm sorry for being so rude earlier. I was stressed and angry and took it out on you two." She gently groomed the mare's mane, hoping for forgiveness. She thought she might stick by Dawn for a while, and learn a bit from her. Niah agreed with herself on the thought. It was a good idea anyways, she had a lot to learn. The appaloosa mare gently nibbled at Dawn's back, grooming her shedded hairs off of her back. She cocked a hoof, continuing to groom Dawn relaxedly. Niah looked out at the mare and her colt while she did so, still remotely interested. Niah sighed sadly and swished her tail. She remembered when she was younger, like the colt. It seemed everything had been better then. Her mother had actually cared about her, she'd even had the care of humans. Fresh food and water, and warmth during he harsh winters. Niah then returned her focus to Dawn once more and continued the grooming.

Liannah
    Mare-13-late heat-Endeavor- tags; Endeavor,Athena
    Liannah knew they probably wouldn't be interested in the cave. The mostly white mare trotted under the overhang with Athena. Liannah knew the mare seemed to hate her. However, Liannah wanted to make peace. Liannah settled down next to the mare. She gently groomed the mare's mane, pulling knots out of it. "I hope your leg gets better soon. It must be rough during winter. I hope this shelter's good enough for you. I didn't want to make you walk too far." She groomed Athena somewhat comfortingly, and sighed happily. Although it was cold, Liannah was happy. She had a herd. She was lead, even if it wasn't for long. Liannah could find a new herd in the spring anyways. She would do anything to become lead. Liannah didn't want to just leave the herd, if they protected her throughout the winter. However, her bossiness prevented her from not desperately wanting a lead position. Liannah continued grooming Athena and looked up at Endeavour, hoping she'd found a good shelter.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me