♘ Sanctuary (Wild Horse RP) Open and Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Post... I don't even know anymore XD

Postby eventer » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:49 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
KARLOS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx karlos xx band stallion xx fifteen years xx thoroughbred x mustang x irish draught xx tags ;; herd xx

xx mares ;; skye, eden, amara, lotus, sara, kenai, daae, foxy xx
xx spring foals ;; none xx

karlos as kenai seemed to want some attention, he didn't refuse, he had neglected some of his mares with all the commotion. as she began to groom him, the pinto stallion gently nibbled at her coat and pulled at the dirt from her body, unlike himself, she had not grown a thick winter coat as he had done. while nearly half thoroughbred,
his irish draught breeding and mustang bloodlines brought him a thicker warm coat. he nibbled at the little bay mare gently and momentarily pulled away to check the surroundings of all his mares, making sure all were safe, before returning to grooming his little bay mare.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PILGRIM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx pilgrim xx bachelor colt xx one year xx selle francais x mustang x thoroughbred xx tags ;; herd, xx

xx mares ;; alouette, fable xx

pilgrim wanted nothing to do with the colts, he looked to see ally hungry, flicking his tail he gently nosed her and moved away from the colts and their little growing herd. hoping to find shelter amongst the forrest, perhaps an old building.

it was very colt, his coat hadn't grown much thanks to his breeding, so was as cold as fable and allouette with their thin coats.
he scanned curiously as he moved ally through the trees, until finally there was a small cave. normally, horse wouldn't dare go near a cave, they were claustrophobic animals, if they could avoid tight places they would. his only comfort was that he could see the end of the cave, it was only a few meters in, and it was five or so meters high, he couldn't pick up any scent, which told him the cave was empty, and so he walked inside calmly and looked around, there was a bit of untouched forage at the back of the cave,
and he wasted no time in nosing allouette towards it. he took his fill, which wasn't much, making sure ally got more than himself,
before looking to fable momentarily, with a soft nicker, he stepped sideways from ally and moved to the entrance of the cave watching calmly, giving fable a soft nudge to get her to go eat something.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HARLEY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AMITY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx harley quinn xx mare xx seventeen years xx stallion ;; riot xx status ;; pregnant xx arabian x thoroughbred xx tags ;; herd, bullet xx
xx amity xx mare xx month or so xx stallion ;; riot xx status ;; none xx arabian x thoroughbred xx tags ;; herd xx

harley had been a bit snarky the last day or two, asserting herself back as lead mare after she had sort of stepped down from the role the last week or so after still recovering from amity's birth, feeding two foals, and then the stress of amity's healing. but the darling filly's wound had completely healed over, against her beautiful bay body, were three white scars, all different lengths, from half way down her neck, to her elbow joint, because it was a wound at such a young age, her muscles adapted quickly, and she had no physical problems unlike if she had been a few years old or older. she watched the filly as she slept beside her adopted brother. harley snorted gently, and shivered, her thin coat never allowed a comfortable winter. thankfully, riot was only small, size and frame, so her foal didn't quite grow to her size, and this unborn foal was already smaller than when amity was. which told her, it was probably going to look and size out more like riot. she flicked her tail calmly and nudged the ground for some food.

amity sleeping

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PETROVA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx petrova xx lead mare xx fourteen years xx stallion ;; griffin xx status ;; pregnant xx selle francais x mustang xx tags ;; herd xx

petrova lead the herd where griffin wanted and soon they found the shelter he had been looking for. she entered cautiously and then flicked her tail calmly, ears pinned back slightly she nipped at the ground looking for anything to eat, the concrete was a little frustrating, but as she moved around the shelter, she found old hay, it was damp,
but in winter, a horse took what they could get. being lead mare she started eating, and pinned her ears at the other mare when they grew too close. after a moment or so she allowed the other mares to pull at the hay, as long as they moved if she did ask them too.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PANDORA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx pandora xx herd mare xx fifteen years xx stallion ;; mark xx status ;; pregnant xx friesian warmblood xx tags ;; herd, galaxy xx

pandora over the last few months, winter had taken it's tole after autumn, but she'd slowly adjusted to having no vision at all. galaxy was a bit of help, the filly was almost ready to be weaned, and would be come spring, and seemed to accept her adoptive dams disability easily. mark was a lot of help, as she hadn't really gotten to know the mares, she didn't feel truly comfortable with their help, and it was clear by how she responded to mark compared to one of the mares, but it wasn't her fault, and she didn't mean to offend anyone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DENARIA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx denaria xx lead mare xx ten years xx stallion ;; aden xx status ;; covered xx dutch warmblood x mustang xx tags ;; herd xx

denaria had lead the herd to a small clearing amongst the forrest, the trees were much larger in this forrest than others, which helped as a wind break. the snow still got in, and it was still cold, but when there was a snow storm, or long gusts of wind, it was just a gentle flowing wind in here, the trees were helpful as well. some lower branches had kept their leaves, sheltered by the wind and storm, hadn't had the chance to die off, or simply they just came back.
they could also be eaten, which meant the herd could keep themselves from getting overly hungry.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
POETRY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DAJARIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx poetry xx herd foal xx newborn xx stallion ;; jericho (sire) xx status ;; heat 0 xx arabian warmblood x clydesdale x quarter horse xx tags ;; herd xx
xx arin xx herd foal xx newborn xx arabian warmblood x clydesdale x quarter horse xx tags ;; his sire's herd xx
xx mares ;; none xx

poetry and arin seemed to stay closer to their sire,
using him as a sheild from the wind. they had no real idea what happened to their biological dam tessa, but it was obvious that their sire did. and their adoptive dam.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CARIBOU
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx caribou xx lead mare xx fifteen years xx stallion ;; thowra xx status ;; pregnant xx anglo arabian xx tags ;; herd xx

caribou stood calmly and rested while thowra showed off to another mare. she'd got the herd to shelter, and now was resting, conserving her energy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PAIGE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx paige xx herd mare xx six years xx stallion ;; endeavour xx status ;; heat 0 xx mustang x knabstrupper xx tags ;; herd, open xx

paige lay down just off from the herd, dementer in front of her curled up against her knees and chest, she looked to see endeavour paying attention to magic, and pinned her ears momentarily, she'd accepted ezra's death, she had accepted it and moved on. endeavour? hadn't even noticed. it had made her quite infuriated, and if it weren't for winter, she'd probably have left the herd with her adoptive filly to find someone who truly cared. she tossed her head momentarily and thought to herself mentally. she wasn't covered by the stallion, she had no ties to him. none, he couldn't force her to stay here, especially when he was constantly distracted by the others. she pinned her ears and sighed, grooming her darling dementer softly nibbling at her mane, pulling at her fur calmly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PEARL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx pearl xx lead mare xx sixteen years xx stallion ;; jericho xx status ;; covered xx gypsy cob x clydesdale x thoroughbred xx tags ;; herd xx

[center]pearl had moved the herd three times now, and she now had the herd sheltering in a rather large barn. if it had withstood last years storm.. this thing was going to withstand anything. she stood calmly and looked around the barn for some food. there were some old torn bags of what she imagined were oats, but they had rat droppings all through, and no horse would eat that. there was some mouldy hay that they wouldn't eat, but around half way through the stacked hay bales. some slightly fresher ones, she picked her ear and used her nose to push the mouldy ones away, off the stack, stepping away to avoid being hit with a bale, she finally uncovered the fresh ones, she nickered softly, and grabbing a mouthful, turned to the herd, nickering gently she bumped her nose against amara almost giving her the hay from her maw, before gently nudging amara and storm towards the hay. pearl had gotten over the fight, the argument. hopefully amara grew half a brain and wouldn't ever try and challenge pearl, if she tried, the second her foal was born, pearl would remove amara from the herd. but for now,
she didn't have a problem with the disrespectful little cow. she nudged jericho softly and nibbled his mane, making sure he knew she would make sure he was just as healthy as the others, she wouldn't let him go without simply because he wanted to keep watch. if he didn't keep himself full, come spring, he'd have a target on his back. she moved the herd further into the barn to where the hay was and walked forwards and ate it herself happily.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♘ Sanctuary (Wild Horse RP) Open and Accepting!

Postby Λlpha » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:03 pm

Thowra | Brumby | Stallion | 12 Years | Covered: 5 | Foals: Zeus | Tags: Herd (Artemis, Arya, Caribou, Silhouette & Daesi), Nightingale

"I'm Thowra, son of the wind and the wise mare Bel Bel," Thowra introduced himself, doing a slight bow before grinning at the mare. "And what might your name be, lovely?" He asked, glancing up at the sky to check the progress of the weather. He should've left earlier, he wanted to find Riot before Summer landed. In this strange land, the seasons changed quickly, unlike his true home in the Australian Alps.

Silentwish | English Thoroughbred | Mare | 5 years | 15.2 hands | Heat Stage: 4 | Mentions: Apache's Herd | Tags: Apache, Copper

Silentwish started as the terrified mare bolted past her. What's a tiger? She wondered, having never seen one before. Clearly, the other mare thought of it as a threat of some sort, so Silentwish followed her. "Hey! Hey, you! What's a tiger?!?!" She shouted after the Akhal Teke mare in front of her. Silentwish ducked the swinging branches of a tree. She wasn't used to the uneven ground underneath the trees, so she was constantly stumbling as she attempted to keep up with the fleeing mare.

Moonshadow | Morgan | Mare | 7 years | 15 hands | Heat Stage: 4 | Mentions: Mark's Herd | Tags: Mark, Mark's Herd, Pandora.

Moonshadow huddled next to Pandora, flicking her ear nervously. The falling snow had always unnerved her, although she didn’t really know why. Her eyes shifted to Mark, then to Ameena, the lead mare. Maybe she should go and say hi? Moonshadow edged towards her. “Hi, I’m Moonshadow,” she introduced herself.

Lightning | Mustang | Stallion | 13 years | 16.2 hands | Coverings: 0 | Mares: N/A | Tags: Rune

Lightning notice the mare stuttering. She was clearly nervous because of his obvious charm and good looks. "Never had a herd!" He exclaimed, wondering what on earth this mare had done before she came into the wild. "So, you haven't got yourself a stallion yet, have you?" He asked, double checking in case he did have to fight some strange stallion. "Look, babe, if you're all alone, why don't you tag along with me, huh? I can protect you," he told her. "Oh, you can call me Lightning by the way. There's no need for formality," he added, tossing his head confidently.

((in case you haven't noticed, Lightning is a bit full of himself))
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ (( 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇 ))l ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

brings hell's rain ll⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙎

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ll ↪ ' [ ❝ 𝐅𝐎𝐑 ❞ ]- ↩ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

↪↪Image

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bowi » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:18 pm

Taze- Female - Fjord - Mare - Age; 5 -

Taze listened carefully, Her ear flicked back before nodding "Sure, But just until spring" She said firmly. The fjord looked around before realizing she had no idea where she was "You know where like, You know this place right? I don't want to get lost" She said calmly while looking at the other. She flicked her thick tail as she looked trough the endless white.
Last edited by Bowi on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tornassuk » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:20 am

Adella | Mare | American Paint Horse | 8 Years | Stallion: Aden | Pregnant
Tags: Herd

Adella watched with concern as Aden went after an Arab stallion's herd. Perhaps this wasn't the best idea so close to winter? He came running back with another mare. Perhaps that would be the end of it but no, the Arab didn't give in. He came rushing into the herd, giving Adella a nice nip on the rump. She squealed and bucked at him as he ran past, but she doesn't think her hooves connect with anything. Adella moved a few feet away, far enough to get away from the rival but not far enough as to be left open to be stolen herself. Adella moved compliantly as Denaria moved the herd out. When they stopped Adella munched on the grass a little, her blue eyes flicking between Denaria and Dahlia, wondering if Denaria had won lead mare when Adella wasn't paying attention.

Fantasy | Mare | Appaloosa x Knabstrupper | 3 Years | Stallion: Diablo | Pregnant
Tags: Jolene, Diablo Ella

The air rushed out of Fantasy as the large bay mare ran into her. Fantasy stumbled forward, almost falling down but regained her footing and started galloping away from Jolene but not before receiving a few more nips. Before she could go far Diablo interceded and called for things to come to a stop. Fantasy sneered at Jolene before trotting past her, waving her slightly bloodied tail. Fantasy didn't pay any mind to what Diablo said after he told Jolene to stop. Fantasy pinned her ears at Crystalline as she neared Ella. She didn't care that the gray mare was way older than her and so much larger. Fantasy was so fired up she just didn't care anymore. Nudging Ella Fantasy whispered quietly, "Come on, run."
Fantasy eyed the other mares, lashing her tail as she waited impatiently for Ella to respond. Fantasy had amassed a small collection of bites, nearly each of which bled. Some more than others, the ones which bled the most were the first two on her flank and withers. Her left side was streaked in blood, Fantasy would need a nice bath or roll in the snow once this is all over.

Arya | Mare | Appaloosa x QH | 6 Years | Stallion: Thowra | Pregnant
Tags: Silhouette

"You'll and your foal will be fine, you just have to stay positive-" Her brown eyes ran over the young filly's body, it was a little skinny, even by winter's standards, "And eat. Gotta stay happy and eat plenty, stress isn't good for anyone." She looked back over at Thowra. He's still busy with the new mare. He had been rather friendly so far, she doesn't know why he had been so aggressive and harsh with the other filly. She turned her head to look at the filly as she spoke again. "I'm Arya, you?" She asked, moving in closer to press up against the filly in an effort to help keep her warm.

Willow | Mare | Appaloosa | 14 Years | Stallion: Endeavour | Lead Mare | Pregnant
Tags: Aelfscyne

Taking several deep breaths in an out and staring down a Douglas fir tree Willow was finally able to relax and calm herself down a little. Willow looked around at the herd, Aelfscyne was off by herself and Willow felt a little bad for her burst of anger. While the young mare had only wanted to help and Willow realized that, it stirred up some very strong emotions in Willow she did not know she still had, emotions she could not control all that well.
She glanced at Paige to look at her two foals only to realize that Ezra was gone. She hadn't even noticed him dying, had she really been so wrapped up in her own grief she didn't even see a foal dying? Pulling her ears back slightly Willow turned away from everyone to forage by herself. Trying to get herself onto happier things, Willow thought of her future foal. Thing like how her next foal will make it, it will not die and it will be adorable and she's going to love it and it will love her.

Ameena | Mare | Arabian | 14 Years | Stallion: Mark | Lead Mare | Pregnant
Tags: Moonshadow

Ameena stood somewhat lazily and peacefully in the huddle of mares. Small icicles had formed in her mane and on her whiskers and while it was a little cold out, it was no where near as bad as last year's winter. While some horses will be struggling in winter, ribs and hip bones prominent, Ameena was doing quiet well. Her coat could be longer, but otherwise she was good. Arabians are generally pretty easy keepers though, so that should not come as a surprise. Her pregnancy also made her look larger though she still had about four months to ago. Her stomach had a little bit of a bulge and she looked almost pudgy.
Her ear flicked to the side hearing a horse approach her. Ameena turned her head slightly to see better. It was Mark's newest mare. She was about half her own age, a lightly built mare with a silver dapple coat. She looked perhaps a little nervous, a little uncomfortable. Ameena prefers the nervous types, the type that has a brain, compared to the bossy, arrogant and cocky types. Ameena dipped her head for a polite greeting, nickering in reply, "Greetings Moonshadow. I'm Ameena. How are you doing?"

Fable | Mare | Arabian | 11 Years | Stallion: Pilgrim | Pregnant
Tags: Pilgrim, Alouette

Fable trudged alongside her daughter as Pilgrim took them to - god knows where. Although better than last year's, her coat was still pathetically thin and probably wouldn't ever get much better. A few icicles clung to her mane, cheeks, whiskers and eyelashes. She snorted softly and shook her head in an attempt to be rid of them. They arrived at a cave and Fable was immediately put off guard, feelings of fear and anxiety rising in her. Caves are no places for horses. She slowed as they kept approaching it, almost stopping. The two yearlings did not seem to care however, walking right into the cave to eat. Fable raised her head and flicked her ears forward. She wasn't going to show she was scared in front of Pilgrim. Fable strode into the cave. having to resist the urge to bolt and run at every little sound. She hates caves.
Fable stopped mid in the middle of the cave, curving her neck to scratch an itch on her chest. She looked around the cave, glancing back behind her frequently ready to flee if something came up behind them. She eventually let herself relax somewhat, slowly cocking a hoof. Her stomach rumbled loudly and Fable looked around for some food in the cave, but all the vegetation seemed to be at the back of the cave where the yearlings were. A nudge from Pilgrim caught her attention and Fable pinned her ears for a brief second before seeing he was telling her to go to the back and eat. Fable flicked her ears forward, walking towards the spot happily. She liked Pilgrim a little more now, she still didn't like him with her daughter, but he seemed to have finally realized Fable can't be shaken and was here to stay.
Fable grazed for a few minutes and made sure to leave plenty for Allouette. Stopping, she decided that she'll try to save as much for Alouette as she could and only eat often enough to keep her stomach busy. Turning around she blew the dust out of her nose before looking out the cave, her large eyes scanning for danger.

Pepper | Mare | Arabian | 7 Years | Stallion: Riff | Foals: Menhit, Romeo (Adopt) | Pregnant
Tags: Herd

Pepper snorted and shook her head as a snowflake landed on her muzzle. It was blistering cold and annoying. Pepper groaned on the inside, dreading this year's winter. She was so happy when spring had arrived, happy that winter was finally over. That felt like only a few weeks ago yet here's winter again. The seasons moved far too fast for her liking.
Pepper nudged Romeo and Menhit awake, nipping her daughter lightly when she refused. She pushed the two over to the rest of the herd before stopping and allowing them to relax. Pepper lowered her head and grazed hungrily on whatever grass she could fine before the snow buried it.
She felt Romeo slip underneath her stomach and Pepper bent her neck and lowered her head to look at him, humming a little in amusement. He must be cold, although Pepper hopes not too cold. He can stay underneath her for now, Pepper doesn't mind, soon he won't be able to fit underneath her anymore though and he'll have to learn to get used to that.

Menhit | Filly | Half Arab | 7 months | Stallion: Riff | Sire: Riff | Dam: Pepper
Tags: Romeo

Menhit groomed him for a little, but she quickly became bored and impatient. Grooming is so boring. All you do is stand around and she had done plenty of that the past few months. Menhit wanted to play, she wanted to move! She wanted to have fun. Menhit nipped Romeo lightly before bouncing away, the puncture wounds in her shoulder and the scratches along her back were all healed up, the only way you could ever tell they had even existed was the white fur that grown in over the scar tissue. The cold didn't bother Menhit, her winter coat was quite nice even though she was half Arab. She trotted clockwise around the group so that she could still see them and not run into them. She slid to a stop in front of Romeo, spinning around she kicked at the air playfully before jumping straight up in the air, coming about a foot off the ground. Turning around once more she let out a short playful squeal and reared up, inviting him to come play with her.

Riot | Stallion | Arabian | 16 Years | Coverings: 11 | Foals Sired: 5
|| Mares: Harley, Revolution, Hope, Catcher, Aria, Arson, Lucy, Dusk, Echo, Taehyung, Nihna, Carver ||
|| Foals: Daisy, Annabelle, Rebel, Sonata, Amity, Bullet (adopted) ||
Tags: Taehyung, Revolution

Riot went to work happily as the mare gave him permission to groom. He kept one ear turned towards her to show he was listening as he groomed her. He brushed away a few loose hairs and quite a bit of dust and dirt. He noted she was an inch taller than him, which didn't bother him, most horses were taller than him due to being an Arabian. However, he noticed even the Arabians out here all seemed to be tall, or taller than the average anyhow. Come to think of it, is anyone in his herd smaller or the same height as him? There's Echo, but Riot thinks she's the only one. Weird.
Taehyung seemed to have some trouble adjusting to wild life, even after nearly two years and Riot found he could not relate quite as well. He had welcomed freedom with open arms, and yes there are rough times, but there are rough times with humans as well. Perhaps he liked freedom so much more because he is a stallion while Taehyung is a mare. A mare would often live a life with humans far nicer than stallions do. Yes, that's probably why Riot had no trouble adjusting really, this life is so much better than his last while it's about the same to her but lacking some spoiled pampering.
"Yeah, I'm sure you'll get used to it rather soon." Riot replied simply in between strokes. He didn't talk anymore, he was currently more focused on grooming rather than chitchatting. He gradually worked his way down the mare's spine, stopping at her rump. He lifted his head, looking all around the barn before turning around to stand beside the gray Arab mare.
"Have you had a chance to introduce yourselves to the others yet? You should do that, get to know them, make some friends. They're all really nice, I'm sure you'll get along fine." Riot suggested with a small smile. He nudged her once gently before moving on to the next mare. Riot figured he'd try and spend some time with all his mares while they're just lounging around in the old barn. He moved over to his lead mare, one of them anyways, Revolution. She was standing in a corner by herself. He noticed Rebel wasn't around her and he looked all around, feeling a rising sense of fear before spotting the young filly sleeping in a stall with a blanket on her. Chuckling softly Riot continued walking towards Rev. He lowered his head a little in a respectful greeting, nickering softly, "How are you doing dear?

Hera | Mare | Friesian | 3 Years | Stallion: Silence | Lead Mare | Foals: Nyx | Heat Stage: Anestrus
Tags: Herd, Nyx Alice

In the time Hera spend waiting for Lexie to reply a newcomer had stumbled upon them. Hera rushed over to Nyx, quickly shoving the curious foal behind her. Hera wasn't quite sure why she did that, it was just kind of instinctual for her to do so. Nyx tried to peek out but Hera quickly put a stop to that, pinning her ears and baring her teeth. Hera nickered to Silence before looking back at the new horse. She could now tell it was a mare, which is a bit of a relief. She was quite a few years older than any of them and did not smell strongly of any other horses. It would be good to have another mare in the herd. After nearly a year spent alone with just Silence, more company was always nice. Not that there was anything wrong with Silence, he's quite nice, but horses always like to have more. They're naturally drawn to each other and like bigger herds.

Nyx | Filly | Friesian x Mustang | 7 Months | Stallion: Silence | Sire: Silence | Dam: Hera
Tags: Hera, Alice

Nyx's head shot up as she heard the familar sound of approaching hooves. Whinnying softly she turned around to look at the newcomer. It was a smallish horse, perhaps fifteen hands tall or so, chestnut in color with a flaxen mane and tail. It looked to be a mare older than all of them. By now her mother had noticed the newcomer and had shoved Nyx behind her. Nyx wrung her tail in protest and tried to go back in front of her mother but was quickly told off. Nyx snorted, shaking her head she tried to go under her mother and peek out through her chest, but by now Nyx was far too tall to do such a thing. The days were she was able to slip under her mother were far behind her. Nyx shook her head again and trotted in a small circle behind her mother. She slid to a stop and pawed the ground in frustration. Flicking her large ears forward Nyx tried once more to peek past her mother to look at the new mare once more.

Crystal | Mare | Gypsy Vanner | 13 Years | Stallion: Sunset Boulevard | Lead Mare | Pregnant
Tags: -

Crystal was delighted to see Sunny had gotten himself another mare. More mares more warmth, more eyes and ears, higher chance of surviving. Crystal foraged around the trees for a while, but soon she uprooted all the grass and if she wanted more she'd have to leave the shelter. So she did. Crystal ventured out from the forest, brown eyes scanning the wide open plains. She did not see another horse for miles, or any animal for that matter. All there was white and the green of trees. Crystal shook her head and took several more steps outward. Her large hooves dug up the snow to reveal the vegetation underneath that Crystal grazed upon hungrily. It was cold and no where near as good as spring or summer grass, but Crystal still enjoyed it.

Liberty | Mare | Mangalarga Marchador | 13 Years | Stallion: ? | Lead Mare | Heat Stage: Anestrus
Tags: Sweetie

Liberty nodded in agreement as the young filly spoke. "True, but I don't think we have to worry about that with either of them. They both seem on the... tamer side." Liberty lowered her head, pawing at the ground and nibbling on the little grass underneath it before responding to her next question, "Me? I think I'll hang around for now. No sense in leaving, being alone could very well get you killed. Even though these two are young, they are an extra pair of eyes and ears. And yeah, it won't be long till someone older comes by. It will be good for them to get some experience fighting a stallion. You planning on staying?"

Foxy | Mare | Trakehner | 12 Years | Stallion: Karlos | Lead Mare | Foal: Admiral | Pregnant
Tags: Skye

Foxy tore up what little grass she could find, taking a step forward every so often as to not overgraze one area. She kept an ear turned towards Skye to show she was listening. Never had humans? Interesting. Foxy somewhat wondered how her life would be if she had been born wild as well. Probably not too much different from what she's living now, but still she wondered. How would her personality and view points differ if she had been born wild? How would her opinions on humans change?
"Hm, I suppose you're lucky then." Foxy replied simply. It was cold out, not as bad as last year, but cold and Foxy no longer felt like spending the energy required to think up of a new conversation topic. She allowed a silence to fall upon them. She took a quick second to rub her eye on her knee before returning to her grazing.

Admiral | Colt | Trakehner | 8 Months | Dam: Foxy | Herd: Karlos
Tags: Karlos

Admiral's eyes tracked Karlos as the stallion moved to his mother and then to the Arab cross, Daee. He watched him groom her and the colt tilted his head ever so slightly. Was he going to cover the mare again? Is that a thing you do? The mare drifted asleep and Karlos went over to one of the original mares, Skye. He flared is nostrils and curled his upper lip. That mare was in heat. He shook his head and watched the stallion interact with the somewhat moody looking mare, wondering how he'll handle her.
Tornassuk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:18 am

(@Silent, that's all right xD)

Ingo//5 years//Lead Stallion//Tags: Taze
    Ingo's ears pricked in surprise, a grin forming on his face. She actually accepted! Sure, she said until only spring (We'll see about that. Ingo thought) but it was better than a rejection. Ingo didn't have to wander alone anymore, now he had someone. "I know this area pretty well. Is there anywhere you want to go? I think I know of a good shelter near here."

Rune//4 years//Lone Mare//Tags: Lightning
    Rune stared at Lightning with wide eyes, not sure how to respond to his fowardness. Were all wild horses like this? "U-um, my name is Rune. I don't know what else to do to...so I guess I'll join you." She said, a bit hesitantly. She barely knew this horse and wasn't sure if she really was comfortable joining him, but what other options did she have? She didn't know how to survive in the wild, and who knows when she'll encounter another horse.

Alice//10 years//Lone Mare//Tags: Silence's Herd
    Alice slowed to a walk as she approached the herd, looking over the herd carefully. She saw one of the mare's react quickly, pushing her foal behind her to hide it from Alice. It was understandable, Alice was a stranger to them. "I'm not here to harm anyone." She said though she knew that likely did little. She came to a stop before speaking again. "My name is Alice. I've lost my herd. You are the first horses I have seen in a awhile."
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bowi » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:45 am

Taze- Female - Fjord - Mare - Age; 5 -

Taze gave him a suspicious look before answering "No, let's just go to that shelter. It'll be easier that way. Safer too"
She walked up to him until she stood with her side to his tail. "Bring me there then" She said. Tail flicking irritably. She didn't like this. Regretting her choice of joining him imidiatly. 'pretty mare like you' she thought over. She was going to leave the moment the grass started to show. She didn't have much time for this.
Bowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:51 am

Ingo//4 years//Lead Stallion//Tags: Taze
    "All right, let's go." Ingo lead the way, moving at a jog. He glanced back, making sure that Taze was following him before looking ahead. He kept an eye out for any signs of life as they went, but Ingo didn't see anything other than a fox that quickly fled once it caught sight of the two horses. Eventually, their destination came into view. Up ahead, was a small barn. "You see that barn up ahead? That should shield us from the wind and snow. Might even be some food if we're lucky." He looked back to Taze. "There are no more humans, so we don't need to worry about that."
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhong » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:59 pm

Name: Gale
Breed: Spotted Saddle Horse
Tags: None

Gale Still Couldn't Believe It.. He Hadn't Started His Own Herd Since The Humans Disappeared. He Had No Herd For 2 Years.! He Wandered Around, Alone.. " I Need To Get My Head Straight And Start My Own Herd In The Spring. " He Stated, Proud. He Found Some Shelter Under An Abandoned Barn, Or What Remains Of It, And Trotted Over To Rest.
zhong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Wildfire shook out his mane and walked under the trees, he wanted to find a semi-warm place to survive the winter. He raised his head thinking then looked off to his left, he'd been staying in a stable with rodeo horses, it wasn't far from here. He hoped the horses were still alive if they were there.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:34 am

Catcher in the Rye wrote:Catcher
Mare
12 years old
Heat;0
tagged;Herd
I smile at the other mares as we arrive in the barn. I lip Carver's mane gently, taking in all of the new faces. Riot knows not to get close to foals, which makes me feel much more comfortable. I feel quite relieved that Carver is a filly. If she had been a colt, I don't know how I would've found a herd. Would Riot have tried to kill her? I guess I'll never know. I'm happy I'll never know. I look down at my filly with loving eyes.

Where I'm Falling From wrote:Carver
Mare
7 months
Heat;0
tagged;herd
I look around the barn, expecting to see humans, but there are none. The barn looks like it hasn't been occupied in a very long time. Why did we come here? I look around as all of the horses are getting settled. Well, it is significantly warmer in here... And the snow can't get through the roof. Oh! Shelter! I bounce up and down, proud of myself for figuring out the mystery.

Clashing of Thunder wrote:Thunder
Mare
14 years old
Heat;pregnant
tagged;herd
I nuzzle Merlot as he grooms me, feeling my body relax. I nicker back to him gently. This overhang won't be good enough shelter for too long. We will have to move soon. I shake my head, not wanting to worry about that now. I finally feel comfortable, something I haven't felt in a long time. I just want to bathe in this feeling for a little bit. I almost am always thinking about the herd. Its just how I am. I deserve a little relaxation time.

The Life You Save May Be Your Own wrote:Flannery
Mare
9 years old
Heat;pregnant
tagged; Herd
I giggle as he lips my muzzle. I nuzzle him lovingly, feeling my whole body relax as he continues to groom me. I sigh as he bursts after Muerto. Silly colt. He should've known better. I trot closer to the herd in attempt to keep warm when Wash nickers to me. I nicker back and press myself against the stallion and one of the other mares, not being able to tell which.

Sometimes Quiet is Violent wrote:Silence
Stallion
6 years old
Coverings;1
tagged; Herd&Alice
I smile at the new mare kindly, nickering gently to her. It is fine. Hera is just protecting our foal. My name is Silence. Nice to meet you, Alice. I reply, introducing myself and taking a step forward. She is a very pretty mare, but seems a bit unhealthy. She must've been out in the cold on her own for a long time.

I Can Not Compete With You wrote:Jolene
Mare
13 years old
Heat;pregnant
tagged; Herd
I snort and return to the front of the herd. Then she can stay at the edge of the herd. I nicker without hearing her comment to Ella, snaking the mare to the edge of the herd, my head pressed firmly onto her rump to prevent her from kicking. I trot back to Avril and Elena, shivering a bit. I'm done with this. If you are letting her stay in the herd, then making her stay is all on you. I continue to walk on the path I had set on earlier, staying in the cover of the trees.

She's Like, So Whatever wrote:Avril
Mare
7 months
Heat;0
tagged; Herd
I watch my mother snake the mare to the side of the herd. You get her, mama! I think. I want to do that. I want to be able to do that to other horses. I flag my tail in excitement as my mother returns and trot eagerly after her. I stay close though. It is freezing out here!

Guardian of Hell's Gates wrote:Cerberus
Stallion
16 years old
Coverings;3
tagged; Herd
I laugh at the little foal. Fear is the only way to gain respect. This foal already fears me. I should have no problem chasing him out of this herd when the time comes. I move closer to him, inspecting him. He looks healthy enough. He will make a fine stallion. I wrap myself around Inez on the opposite side of her foal, hoping that my already wooly coat will provide a good amount of warmth for her.

I glance up at Ivy and Savannah as the wind picks up. I nicker for the pair to join our huddle, especially the foals. It is getting to cold to stand around leisurely and chat.

Sweet Like Candy wrote:Candy
Mare
13 years old
Heat;3
tagged; Herd
I move Desire towards the rest of the herd as Jericho talks to Kaia. I'm freezing, and Desire probably is too. I press against the other mares, making sure Desire gets plenty of warmth as well. I use my muzzle to push the frost and snow away from the grass and nibble at it quietly.

Let Them Burn wrote:Desire
Filly
7 months
Heat;0
tagged; Herd
I follow my mother eagerly toward the other horses. All of the combined body heat feels nice against my skin.
I push myself under my mother and shiver, trying to get as much warmth from her as I can.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me