♘ Sanctuary (Wild Horse RP) Open and Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Postby brindle. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:50 am

[these replies are going to suck because yeah lmao I'm sorry]

remmy nodded, "being a show jumper is hard work if I'm being honest" he laughed. "and you're right, they should be used to it!" he added.

taylor looked up at the older mare, seeing riff run off she finally looked down. "he's my father!" she exclaimed, a sad smile appeared on her face. "whats gonna happen?"

©

Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┌─────────────────────┐

'ello I'm not going to go by my real
name on here, so just call me alex xx
i ride horses, and own a few
im bisexual and confused about life
i love broadway musicals

└─────────────────────┘
ImageImage
┌─────────────────────┐
link - link - link - link - link - link - link

└─────────────────────┘
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω
┌──────────────┐

farouche / shy
honestly I'm a disappointment
space / tb gelding
cassie / qh x tb mare
mira / warmblood mare
eli / halflinger gelding

└──────────────┘

brindle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♘ Sanctuary (Wild Horse RP) Open and Accepting!

Postby tauriel. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:57 pm

Cinder + Okami

[females - calm - loners - heat stage 2]

[tags/mentions: Renai]

Well the stallion didn't seem to mind Okami's presence. But he wasn't doing anything to assure Cinder that her son was safe either. "None of your business who we are!" She snapped, deliberately choosing to be rude. If it drove the stallion away, she wouldn't care. All Cinder was thinking about was keeping Okami safe.

Ohanzee

[mare - feeling angry - Riff's herd(?) - heat stage 3]

[tags/mentions: Riff, Taylor]

A human's horse! That explained everything to Ohanzee. She looked at him, shaking her head slightly. No wonder he behaved so oddly. His pride in his foals made her give him a cool, surprisingly calm look. To her, he had nothing to brag about. Had he been raised in the wild, Riff would've understood that in the wild, stallions worked to be able to provide safety for a herd and foals were a sign of their triumph. A stallion who'd lived all his life among humans would never understand what being wild truly meant. Ohanzee didn't bother arguing with the stallion any further. He wouldn't understand. Turning to Taylor, the roan pricked her ears, surprised. "Your father? You grew up among humans as well?" Ohanzee softened at the sadness in her eyes and offered the mare a gentle nudge of comfort. "Don't worry," Ohanzee assured Taylor. "It'll all be okay. You'll both learn, even him. Hopefully he'll learn some manners and realize that life without your humans isn't as easy as he thought it was. No one will bring him everything he wants like his humans used to."

Mozart

[mare - curious - lone mare - heat stage 2]

[tags/mentions: Remington]

"It is, but it's worth it!" Mozart replied. "Or I suppose I should say was worth it." It was a wonderful feeling to be free, but Mozart did miss her human. Mozart missed all the treats, kind words, and the love of her human. The wild was harsh and cold and so much more different than the life Mozart had lived.

Merlot

[Bachelor - calm - 0 mares/coverings]

tags/mentions: Morning Glory + Texas Rose]

Merlot's eyes darkened with sorrow. "I'm sorry that happened to you." He murmured. "That's awful." The mare's heat scent was strong but Merlot chose to ignore it for now. He wanted her to be more comfortable around him before he dared ask. Lifting his head proudly he said, "I've had several mares over the years and a few foals as well." He blinked at her and explained, "I lost my band recently to a group of bachelors." He'd done a fine job of defending them at first but the bachelors just kept challenging him. Eventually he'd had to give up.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:42 pm

Toyland Coletta wrote:
      Texas Rose / Mare / stage 3 of heat/ tagged: Merlot and Morning Glory

Texas Rose looked at the stallion as he answered her question and she bobbed her head as he was telling her. Texas Rose watched her filly as she stepped back from her mother. Rose let out a sigh "so.." she said as she cocked her leg her ears back relaxed
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 9

Postby Lavellan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:53 am

Wash ● Stallion ● American Warmblood ● 10 Years ● Mares: None ● Coverings: 0 ● Tags: Open

Sighing softly, Wash strode across the plains, jet black tail flicking at his hocks lightly. The flies were already starting to appear, even though it was only the start of spring, but that just meant that they were already beyond annoying. Turning his head to huff at a fly that landed on his flank, he looked back ahead. Every year before this, his humans had sprayed him with some stuff, some weird smelling liquid that soaked his pelt, but kept the pests at bay. Perhaps, if he had stayed in his barn, he might have been able to figure out how to break it or something. Snorting softly, he kept walking forward. At least going forward, he might find something.

Stallion ● Lusitano ● 6 Years ● Mares: Ohanzee/Taylor ● Coverings: 0 ● Tags: Herd/Pepper

Pale ears flicking straight forward as the mare nervously lowered her nose, Riff responded in kind, moving his pale pink nose down to hers, exhaling softly so she could catch his scent. Hearing her speak sweetly, he raised his head again, standing proudly. "Hello Pepper, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am the WSS Stable's Something's Coming - " Catching himself before he delivered his usual 'make myself look good speech', he eyed the mare again. She probably wouldn't be impressed by it. "But you can call me Riff." He nickered softly, allowing a soft smile to cross his features. Tilting his head, he looked down to her, allowing his voice to turn soft, deep. "What's a pretty thing like you doing out here all alone?" He nickered, blinking slowly.

Elfie ● Mare ● Knabstrupper ● 8 Years ● Stallion: None ● Heat Stage: 2 ● Tags: Secret/Legend

Ears flicking wildly, Elphaba watched the pair in front of her with almost panicked eyes. They seemed to be friendly enough, though, and so she relaxed ever so slightly, her heartbeat slowing just a tick. "Uhm.. Hello... I'm not intruding am I?" Flicking her ears again, she looked away, then looked back. "I'm Elphaba... Or Elfie, if you like?" Glancing from the mare to the stallion, tail flicking nervously, she wondered if they would introduce themselves, or if they would leave her.

Riz ● Mare ● Kathiawari ● 12 Years ● Stallion: None ● Pregnant ● Tags: Open

Nostrils quivering with excitement, Rizzo picked up her large hooves daintily, crossing the terrain at an eager walk. She had always wanted to know the taste of freedom, and now, she had the chance. Her rounding belly - not yet noticable, but still growing - swam with the soft feeling of her foal moving inside her, and her heart was full to bursting. She was having her first foal, she was finally free, and the weather was brightening. Stopping at the crest of a hill, she looked out over the land beneath her. So much space to travel, so little time.

Mare ● Paint Mare ● 3 Years ● Stallion: None ● Heat Stage: 2 ● Tags: Open

An excited whinny escaped Inez' lips as she opened her stride, her lazy canter now picking up into an almost flat out gallop as she crossed the open plains. Her ears were almost trembling as she felt freedom for the first time. True freedom. Away from a humans, away from her mother, away from everything. She tucked her nose into her chest as she kicked up her hind legs, the cream tail billowing out behind her proudly like a banner. Her mother had given her a thousand and one warnings, but not even one of them crossed her mind as she almost flew across the terrain, like a ghost against the sky.

Kairi ● Mare ● Mixed Breed ● 6 Years ● Stallion: None ● Heat Stage: 0 ● Tags: Open

With a heavy heart, the unusually coloured Kalokairi trudged across the terrain. She had foals taken when they were old enough to leave, she even had foals taken from her after they were born, ... But she had never had any die. And to go through hours of painful labour, only to find that the filly that she had held so dearly laying lifeless in the shade beneath her... Well, that broke the nervous Kairi's spirit. She didn't care about the world around her anymore. A mountain lion could come up right now and touch her nose, and she would not care. Her nose almost touching the hard, dry dirt beneath her, she plodded along, the image of absolute sadness.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilpupin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:34 am

(Ahh, I'm so sorry for not being here! My computer was 'wigging out' on me and it wouldn't let me come on to this thread just because it had horses in it for some weird reason)

Legend/Lost Secret ~ Mare/Stallion ~ claimed by: open/ claimed: open
Legend nodded, "it's nice to meet you Elphaba, my name is Legend and this is Lost Secret." She flicked her head to her companion. Lost Secret said, "or you can call me Secret if you would like, it's less of a mouthful. Legend just likes calling everyone by their full true names." Legend smirked at the black stallion and turned back to Elphaba, "and you're not intruding anything, don't worry." Lost secret tilted his head slightly in question, "might I ask why you look so distressed?"
Last edited by lilpupin on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Mega-Charizard- » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:53 am

SO SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE

aries/ Akhal Teke / Mare / 7

" I heard some other horses were should we look? " the female snorted in an annoyed attitiude

Raymond/male/7/mustang

" dunno i am a loner but i guess ill team with you since i lost my beloved owner " He shook his head in anger
Mega Charizard

Pokemon power ^.^
-Mega-Charizard-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tornassuk » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:00 am

Pepper | Mare | Arabian | 6 Years | Unclaimed/Herdless | Heat Stage: 1 |
Tags: Riff

Pepper took a long, deep breath, inhaling the stallion's scent. She liked it, it reminded her of the gelding that lived next door to her. He was so sweet, every night they'd meet at the same spot to groom each other and sleep. There was a permanent dirt path on both sides of the fence from the two. Pepper was heartbroken for a long time when he died. It was such a violent death, one that such a kind horse didn't deserve.
Pepper exhaled and drew her head back to a normal position so she could properly look at the perlino stallion. She couldn't help but notice and admire his neck and crest as he spoke. It was nice, muscular and thick. It didn't come much of a surprise to Pepper that he had a show name. He had a very striking appearance and was certainty not a horse you find in the wild. His voice was pleasant to her, soothing. The more he talked to her, the more Pepper felt she had nothing to be worried about, and her heartbeat slowed down to a much more normal, relaxed rate. She didn't quite get why the mares were fighting earlier. Perhaps they were just mares being mareish.
'What's a pretty thing like you doing out here all alone?'
Pepper was flattered with the compliment, what horse doesn't like hearing they're pretty/handsome, but she became anxious when she thought of her answer. The mare turned her head around to face the direction she had came from, the direction her old home was, nodding her head she replied, "My friends, my owner, they left in truck and trailer, and they didn't come back, they never came back..." Pepper once again began to worry for her friends. She imagined herself trapped in that hot trailer, being unaware that all the humans had up and poofed. Pepper shook her head and blew her nose, moving closer to the stallion, Riff as she now knows him, seeking comfort. She had to stop thinking about such things. "No human came to fill up my water, so I had to leave, and now I am here." Pepper finished. Pepper brought her nose to Riff's again, taking in his scent and exhaling so he could catch hers.
She hoped he'd take her in, she was quite sick of these past few restless nights, being all alone and feeling like her life was constantly at danger. Unable to sleep most of the time as she had to always keep watch, to make sure nothing sneaked up on her and ate her. And the few times where she was about ready to doze off or had just entered sleep, some creature would make a noise and she'd spook and take off. She wanted to feel safe and secure again.
Last edited by Tornassuk on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tornassuk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:01 am

|| - A M A D E U S - ||

|| Male/ Stallion || Loner || 8 years old ||Looks:Click || Crush: None right now || Tags: OPEN ||

The stallion sat under a lonely tree in the middle of a beautiful valley. The tree had a very dark trunk and had pink leaves and flowers. The pebbles of it begun to fall down on the green patches of grass, and the melting snow. Amadeus stood alert, and relaxed. He stood alert just in case of any dangers around or something that might happen. He listened closely to his surroundings. He honestly loved nature and no matter the weather, he was always feeling happy. Even if it was raining.

|| - A N G E L - ||

|| Female/ Mare || Loner || 7 years old || Looks: Click || Crush: None for now || Tags: OPEN ||

The mare happily trotted around, her tail was lifted up and her pure white coat stood out more now that the snow was melting away. She then begun to happily chase a butterfly and let out a happy neigh. She chased the poor butterfly for almost 3 hours,
without getting tired at all. She really had fun. She let out another happy neigh as she stopped chasing it, and watched it fly away. Angel then begun trotting back to the area where she was before.

|| - E L E C T R A - ||

|| Female/ Mare || Loner || 6 years old || Looks: Click || Crush: None for now || Tags: OPEN ||

The female walked around and slowly scanned her surroundings. She stood alert in case of any
dangers and snorted. She decided to graze a little, so she did. She ate the grass and after she filled up her
tummy a little, she slowly lifted her head up looking at a herd quite far away- she could only see their silhouettes.
Electra then turned around, and went back to grazing calmly.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:11 pm

Kaia|Female|Paint|Heat: 3|Lone Mare| (Open for Band)|
nerd behavior
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 10

Postby Lavellan » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:09 am

((Can I just remind everyone to disable signatures on this thread. Thank you.))

Wash ● Stallion ● American Warmblood ● 10 Years ● Mares: None ● Coverings: 0 ● Tags: Open

Sighing softly, Wash strode across the plains, jet black tail flicking at his hocks lightly. The flies were already starting to appear, even though it was only the start of spring, but that just meant that they were already beyond annoying. Turning his head to huff at a fly that landed on his flank, he looked back ahead. Every year before this, his humans had sprayed him with some stuff, some weird smelling liquid that soaked his pelt, but kept the pests at bay. Perhaps, if he had stayed in his barn, he might have been able to figure out how to break it or something. Snorting softly, he kept walking forward. At least going forward, he might find something.

Stallion ● Lusitano ● 6 Years ● Mares: Ohanzee/Taylor ● Coverings: 0 ● Tags: Herd/Pepper

Nostrils quivering, Riff took in her scent. It was somewhat sweet, like sawdust - just like being home. He noticed her eyes roaming his stance, and, without thinking, drew himself even taller, even prouder. He noticed her relaxing lightly in his presence, and so smiled lightly, his smile widening as he noticed how taken aback she had seemed as he called her pretty. His smile faltered, however, as Pepper shared her story, sympathy filled his face. "I... I know what that's like. Not knowing whether they'd be back, wondering if you would be alone forever..." His words almost failing him, he shut his face, pain filling his features. Yes, his life had been nothing but pampered, and he had assumed that humans were there only to serve him, but now that they were gone, he was more than lost. His first few days out here were spent in a panicked tizzy, careening across the terrain with nothing but panic in his heart. Perhaps that was why he had been so cruel to the pair of mares - he was unable to remain alone any longer. Looking back to them, his cruel streak flared as he saw the pair speak, and, with a brief pin of his ears, he pondered what they might have been speaking about. Were they conspiring against him? They were going to leave, weren't they? There would be one way to make them stay, but they would hardly let him cover them, not yet anyway -
      The pretty mare beside him suddenly came into his bubble, and, with a start, he looked back to her. Lowering his nose to hers once again, he enjoyed her scent for a moment, shutting his eyes lightly as he was reminded of home. Stepping back, not wanting to make her uncomfortable by remaining in her space, he dipped his head, then looked back to the lone mare in front of him. "This might be rather forward, but there's no time like the present. Would you like to join us, Pepper?" He asked, smiling sweetly.

Elfie ● Mare ● Knabstrupper ● 8 Years ● Stallion: None ● Heat Stage: 2 ● Tags: Secret/Legend

Listening to the horses in front of her, ears still flicking, Elphaba dipped her head, looking from one horse to the other. Legend and Secret - two wonderful names. Hopefully, she would be able to remember which one was which. Smiling sweetly as the pair confirmed that she was not intruding, she relaxed lightly, not much, but enough for her fidgeting to subside lightly. Shaking her bicoloured forelock out of her eyes, she looked to the stallion with sad eyes as he asked her the question. Her pink nostrils twitched lightly, then she lowered her head with a small sigh. "I'm not a wild horse," she admitted, tail clamped sadly to her rear. "I don't know if you've heard, but the humans have disappeared. I've never been alone before, and I am just so afraid of everything that's out here. I had heard stories about captive horses that got out, and then died in the wild, and I was so afraid that I might end up like one of those stories..." Her voice close to breaking, she looked away, ears drooping lightly. These seemed to be wild horses, they might think her a fool for being so upset by the human's disappearance. Taking a little step back, she flicked her tail nervously. Approaching strange horses was one of her biggest fears, and these two could so easily leave her out here to die - she considered herself to be more of a problem than a help.

Riz ● Mare ● Kathiawari ● 12 Years ● Stallion: None ● Pregnant ● Tags: Open

Nostrils quivering with excitement, Rizzo picked up her large hooves daintily, crossing the terrain at an eager walk. She had always wanted to know the taste of freedom, and now, she had the chance. Her rounding belly - not yet noticable, but still growing - swam with the soft feeling of her foal moving inside her, and her heart was full to bursting. She was having her first foal, she was finally free, and the weather was brightening. Stopping at the crest of a hill, she looked out over the land beneath her. So much space to travel, so little time.

Mare ● Paint Mare ● 3 Years ● Stallion: None ● Heat Stage: 2 ● Tags: Open

An excited whinny escaped Inez' lips as she opened her stride, her lazy canter now picking up into an almost flat out gallop as she crossed the open plains. Her ears were almost trembling as she felt freedom for the first time. True freedom. Away from a humans, away from her mother, away from everything. She tucked her nose into her chest as she kicked up her hind legs, the cream tail billowing out behind her proudly like a banner. Her mother had given her a thousand and one warnings, but not even one of them crossed her mind as she almost flew across the terrain, like a ghost against the sky.

Kairi ● Mare ● Mixed Breed ● 6 Years ● Stallion: None ● Heat Stage: 0 ● Tags: Open

With a heavy heart, the unusually coloured Kalokairi trudged across the terrain. She had foals taken when they were old enough to leave, she even had foals taken from her after they were born, ... But she had never had any die. And to go through hours of painful labour, only to find that the filly that she had held so dearly laying lifeless in the shade beneath her... Well, that broke the nervous Kairi's spirit. She didn't care about the world around her anymore. A mountain lion could come up right now and touch her nose, and she would not care. Her nose almost touching the hard, dry dirt beneath her, she plodded along, the image of absolute sadness.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me