Fighting for the Pridelands((Open and accepting!))

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Fighting for the Pridelands((Open and accepting!))

Postby F A T A L C H A R M » Tue May 23, 2017 8:04 am

Bella/Lioness/6/Scout/Moon pride/Crush:Luxor/Tags:Leon
"I guess" She murmered. She hated waiting.Firstly because she could get very impatient at times,and the sitaution they were in wasn't helping at all. It also reminded her of how she waited for her mother for two days,and she never came.

(lol sorry i can't spell. Can I make another character?)
F A T A L C H A R M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KazeWolf » Wed May 24, 2017 8:10 am

Cas

Sun Pride // Leader // Male // 7yrs // Mate: x // Crush: Skye // Tags: Pride

Cas nodded but looked up hearing the roar. He muttered his brother's name and went to join Cleopatra on the rock. He just began to smell the smoke and as he reached the lioness' side he saw the flames. He spotted Luna and Khari running toward them.

Banu

Sun Pride // Elder // Female // 13yrs // Mate: x // Crush: x // Tags: Pride

Banu heard the roar too, and looked around. She watched as Cas went to join Cleopatra. She didn't answer Flint, but instead put out a paw and held him protectively.

Khari

Moon Pride // Hunter // Male // 7yrs // Mate: x // Crush: x // Tags: Pride

Khari didn't answer but picked up a run and headed toward a rocky outcrop. He roared, more panicked than anything. He spotted Cleopatra, "CLEO! Gather the cubs, come on!" Khari kept going, glancing back at the flames which grew bigger each passing second. He roared again, louder and even more panicked.

Kaiya

Moon Pride // Cub // Female // 4 months // Mate: x // Crush: x // Tags: Pride

Kaiya nodded, her ears turned toward Jira but her eyes watching the direction of the river.
KazeWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:07 pm

((Of course you can))
Luna
Moon Pride/Hunter/Female/4 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Khari

Bounding behind Khari, she couldn't help but pin her ears back when she saw the other Pride. She recognized Cas but she had no clue who the lioness was next to him. She only knew the leader and that was just from seeing him across the river once. Skidding to a stop, she carefully bounded up the rocks to stay out of the fires path. "You need to move your pride before the fire cuts off all routes to the river. It's spreading faster than I expected. I hate to say it but you all will be safe on Moon Prides side."

Leon
Moon Pride/Hunter/Male/5 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Bella

His tail flicked in annoyance, watching the others around them for a moment. "Glad it isn't on our side of the river. I would hate to have to cross over onto Sun Pride territory."

Jira
Moon Pride/Cubsitter/Female/8 years old/Crush:N/A/Tags:Kaiya

"A long time ago a lion named Sudan was born. He was born into the Southern Savanna Pride and his mother was the Head Huntress while his father was unknown. Out of his litter, he was the only one with pure white fur and the other lions in his pride treated him differently because of it. Growing up, he tried to fit in but his fur was easy to spot and his siblings constantly teased him. The other lions saw him as a burden since he couldn't hide well enough to hunt. Now there was another pride not too far from them, the Thunder Pride, and one day Sudan headed towards the watering hole to get a drink. There he met a lioness named Zahara. Her father was the leader of the other pride and she had many suitors wanting her as a mate. Now Zahara had quite a temper at times but Sudan didn't care. To him, she was the most beautiful lion that he had ever seen and didn't care that she was from another pride. It didn't take long for the two to start talking and before they knew it, they had spent the entire afternoon there. Knowing they couldn't be seen together, they began to secretly meet up in the dead of night while the other lions slept."

Skye
Sun Pride/Cubsitter/Female/4 1/2 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Cas

Watching Cas bound up the rock, she was on her feet in an instant as she bounded over to Banu. "Lets get the cubs ready to go. We can't risk one of them getting lost or left behind."

Cleopatra
Sun Pride/Scout/Female/3 year old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Normally she would have ignored him but she swiftly turned and leapt down. There was no way she was going to argue with flames closing in on them. Going to where Skye and Banu was, easily picking Tranquil up by her scruff. "We have to go with Khari and the other lioness." She managed to say while holding the cub in her mouth.

Flint
Sun Pride/Cub/Male/7 months old/Crush:Open/Tags:Banu, Tranquil and Kumo

Eyes wide, he pressed against Banu's leg as he felt nervous. Who was roaring and what was going on? "Are we being attacked?" He asked, his small body starting to tremble slightly.
Last edited by willowsong12 on Tue May 30, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Mon May 29, 2017 7:11 am

(sorry for being gone for so long, my laptop was being a mechanical butt-head. Anything important I miss?)
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F A T A L C H A R M » Mon May 29, 2017 7:38 am

U missed quite a lot of conversations,but the big drama has only really just started.)
F A T A L C H A R M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Mon May 29, 2017 10:43 am

[tiny bump]
Last edited by Angered Kitty on Mon May 29, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F A T A L C H A R M » Mon May 29, 2017 3:52 pm

Name:Nalea
Pride:Moon pride (I can change if need be)
Rank wanted:??
Personality: Nalea is a very rebellious lioness. She is Daring,and rebellious,but although she is a rebel she is very sweet. She is loving and kind,and fiercely loyal to her pride,she is skillfull at hunting,and very bold and independent.
History: None really,I guess you can get to know it in rp.
Kin: N/A
Crush:Open
Mate:N/A
Cubs:N/A
F A T A L C H A R M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Mon May 29, 2017 3:57 pm

[tiny bump]
Last edited by Angered Kitty on Mon May 29, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Mon May 29, 2017 4:14 pm

(Umm not to be rude but... -looks over page- were you accepted over pm or something? just checking/making sure that I'm not missing something.)

Varvara
Moon Pride ~ Head Hunter ~ Female ~ Almost six ~ Tags: Open

The tawny coated female got up, looking around at the hunters around the camp site. She snorted softly before calling," I'm going for a hunt, if anyone wants to join me. " She stayed still for a while before heading away from the Sun pride territory boarder. She had been listening to the others and apparently something was going on. But at the moment Varvara was more concerned about feeding the pride.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F A T A L C H A R M » Mon May 29, 2017 4:16 pm

(Yea um just saying you weren't accepted Angered Kitty unless over PM u were)
F A T A L C H A R M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me