•Call Of Duty• K-9 RP (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

•Call Of Duty• K-9 RP (Accepting)

Postby Ben Kenobi » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:00 pm

╔═════════════════╗

ImageX
ImageX

╚═════════════════╝

XXThe sound of sirens and smell of chemicals are normal to you and every day is filled with anticipation. Whether it's screaming in your ears or a deadly silence in the end it's what drives you.
      You are a police dog, everyday you risk your life for the safety of civilians and of your fellow team mates. You serve justice and support in a shiny bowl. You feel as though you were born for this gut-wrenching job, and that anything other than this life would throw you off key... Or do you? Do you let the thought of a normal life take over your every whim? Or do you relinquish yourself to your duty as a working dog?
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜

There are many different jobs available for trained k-9, and some of these jobs are as Therapy dogs, psychiatric dogs, search and rescue, enforcement, or even detective/investigative dogs.
Therapy
    This dog usually spends their time with their handler as they go from case to case. This dog will usually be on stand by for any victims that require therapy sessions. This dog can usually be found on crime scenes where a fire or any other damage was caused that distresses citizens. Almost every therapist for stations has a therapy dog. It's quite rare to find a station or detainment center without one.

Psychiatric
    Psychiatric dogs will often times accompany criminals that have been deemed insane. Often time therapy and psychiatric dogs are grouped under the same situations, but this can vary from station to station as well as from case to case. This team is often one dog for every officer. They aren't a common practice, but are still essential to the fluidity of a crime scene being handled correctly.

Enforcement
    An enforcement team consists of two officers and their respective k-9, These dogs are the most well known and are often seen pursuing various criminals. These dogs can also be found in airports as well as large events where bomb checks are necessary. This dog typically works for 5-6 years before they retire.

Search and Rescue
    These dogs are sent out for jobs involving kidnapping, runaways, oand natural disasters have occurred.They use specific signs to inform their handlers what the situation is, and these signs tend to vary from dog to dog depending on the handler that trained them. These dogs have an extensive medical kit on their vest and also carry a walky-talkie in case the victim they find has enough function to alert the nearby officers where they are.

Investigation
    Detective (or investigative) dogs are usually sent in on cold cases or on cases that require the dogs keen sense of smell. The units that involve this dog are fairly small, and are often reinforced by enforcement teams to ensure the safety and clarity of the investigation.

𝙸 𝙼 𝙿 𝙾 𝚁 𝚃 𝙰 𝙽 𝚃

PM me if you are interested in joining! I have created a specific thread for forms/character refs to reduce clutter on this main thread!!!!
      Here's the character and discussion thread!
      Rules and regulations will be explained on that thread
      (This is a semi-lit roleplay and I would appreciate it if you tried to be on as often as possible and made your replies at least two or three sentences long. I will update the situations that the team will face, as well as the time and weather. If you have any questions or ideas towards plot feel free to PM myself or the co-owner silk.)

(Please post your character with a form that you deem appropriate. If you don't think you can put dedication into your character sheet or into this RP then don't join.)
Last edited by Ben Kenobi on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ben Kenobi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: •Call Of Duty• k-9 RP (Accepting)

Postby Ben Kenobi » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:01 pm

to be edited

this page will show events and weather etc.
Ben Kenobi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: •Call Of Duty• K-9 RP (Accepting)

Postby .silk. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:47 am

R O O K E

I R D I E

"The quieter you become, the more you hear."

twenty eight years old

hyper vigilant | reserved

Consultant | Detective

XXXXXXXXXXXX
      "Close your eyes... How many caps are in the room?" .... A long pause came about the room as her mind cleared. "Five. The two men sitting by the bar have logo's on their baseball caps. And three hanging on the wall."

Brooke Eldritch: I stroll through the store with Birdie-May strapped to my hip. A bell chiming with a tickling toon in my ear. I turn my head. Noting the tiger tattoo on the side of his pale neck. His hair in dried and crispy locks. I shift on the heels of my boots with a small raise to my brow. My mind made the connection as he reached his hand into his pocket. Zooming in on the bare rim of his jacket was a slight dampness. An indication of a high nervous sweat. He began to pull his hand out, stiffer than before. "Gun." I spoke in a soft whisper bobbing my head down as I stalked to the other side of the stockshelf "Stop!" I shout, watching as he turned around green eyes a bit of panic crosses his face. His instinct to run was strong. He whips around, throwing open the door racing out of the general store. "Oh come on! Bird, go!" The irritation brought forth a short as I let go the lead on the canine. She shot forward like a bullet, out the door before it could close. I run forward after the two watching as Bird leapt into the air knocking the man onto the ground with a hideous thud. I cringe as I slowed ushering Bird off the man's back. I take in a deep breath sitting down on the man's back with a reluctant sigh. "What kind of cop are you? Get off of me!" He bleats. I shrug, "I'm not a cop. I'm a psychic, Jack. And I don't have any handcuffs so.... Not until back up gets here." I spoke in a voice that remained calm, even as I caught up on my breath. "I mean... You're free to try and get up but I'll let you know I took a wu-shu class... Granted I only took one class... But hey Bird would be more than willing to go for another run." I let out a soft sigh turning my head as I placed my phone in my hand making a call to the station. "I got a personal case down here in... Westburrow at the general store. Requesting aid with transfer. Also, do you mind bring some handcuffs?" I hang up the phone, jostling as the man under me shifts uncomfortably. "Hey hey hey, calm down will ya?" My hands grab at his wrists as I pull his two arms behind his back. Umm..... I reach into my pocket pulling out a Chinese finger trap, ensnaring his fingers in the children's toy. That should work.

Birdie-May: My dull claws click onto the linoleum of the store. I sniff at the shelves.... Grimey,dusty, and faint traces of sweat. I wrinkle my nose turning my rich brown eyes to the door. The tinkering of a bell picks up my ears, I take in a strong whiff of the newcomer. Clean... Maybe... Citrusy. I turn my head looking around the corner at the person. They definitely didn't look clean. Well at least not the thick of fur on their head. I pace closer to Brooke, looking up at her as she crouches down placing her hand on my hackles. I tense up, bristling my fur. Was this someone? His smell certainly doesn't ring any bells. Perhaps he was someone she encountered when I was at the vet. I perk my ears letting out a growl as my body stiffens was Brooke shouts. She lets loose my led, and I dart out after the man. My claws dance on the slick of the floor, skidding as I slip through the closing door. GO GO GO GO! I thought to myself, lunging forward. I spring off my hind feet slamming against the man's back, my teeth connecting with his hood as he fell onto the ground. My body stumbles forward as I adjust myself holding tightly to the fabric. Brooke pushes against my side, scooting me off. I turn my head, circling around to the man's head I sit down with a gruff growl. My fur ruffles in agitation as the man spoke. What a coward. A runner.. PFF! Moron.
.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:01 pm

James and Ross Smith, 25 years old, Offcers, Dogs ; E.T, Martian, and Rookie, Tags; Brooke and Bridie

They were sitting in the car on the side of the street. They had just gone on duty. James had already figured out that today was going to be pretty laidback or was it. The raido came on. Westburrow..general store. Backup needed. In control back up needed"We can handle that we are in route." Ross said into the radio. "Offcers Smith are in route." James flicked on the sirens and lights. This set off a bark form Rookie the newest member of the group. They had modifed the car for all three dogs. James drove down the back and side streets sirens and lights. He pulled into the parking lot and parked hard. "Grab E.T." James said to his brother. Ross was already out the door. James unhooked the seatbelt and jumped out. He made his way inside and what he saw he couldn't help but chuckle at ,"Need a hand there." He asked.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ben Kenobi » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:50 am

Tom

Tom's hands flicked to his radio when he heard the transmission come through its speakers. He listened and was about to reply when he heard the call back go through. He thought for a moment and his eyes flicked down to Russel. "On call if you need further assistance." Russel'a ears perked up when Tom finished speaking, but Tom shook his head and relaxed back into his seat. "Sorry buddy, looks like we're stuck doing paper work for now." His hands reached for the next file he had to input a bit the system. "Rodgers... that's a repeat offender isn't it?" Tom went along and searched through the system to affirm this.

Russel

My ears perked up when the radio sounded, but Tom didn't act on whatever it had said. I hugged and curled back under the desk to take a nap in case we were called out. The sound of the flipping of papers combined with the hum of the air conditioning unit lulled me to sleep easily.
Ben Kenobi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .silk. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:19 pm

R O O K E

I R D I E

twenty eight years old

Consultant | Detective

XXXXXXXXXXXXBrooke Eldritch: "Hold still, I'm trying to get paid here." The words left my lips as I rocked back and forth on the criminal's back. I have nothing to actually detain him, only a Chinese finger trap. Personally, I don't mind taking my own private cases, most of the time it's about neighborly disputes, who stole whose cat. Or sometimes I get some really crazy people coming in, like that guy who was being stalked buy a tiger. Turns out it was only a cougar... I lift my head looking around as Bird perked up and ruffled at her fur. Sirens wailed in the parking lot and over. I wave my hand over towards the two officers. I stand up keeping my boot firmly placed on the thoratic vertebrae. "Yes please." I spoke calmly as I moved myself away from the man, helping him off the ground. I turn to look at Birdie as she let out a protesting growl. "No." Stern yet quiet. I remove the finger trap pocketing it. Pulling out my phone as I radio in. "All good." No I wasn't the best with police conduct but hey, atleast I was good at catching criminals. Or should I say finding them. I have a meeting with a new client today, I better get down to the station and file out my paper work before I get back to the office. I look down at my watch... AW CRAP! I gotta book it down to the station file my report and speed back to the office. "Aye, thanks for coming down and helping me out. But I gotta run back down to the station and file my report so I can get to a client in time... Uhmmm.... So I gotta jet, but, thank you both so much." I hold tight the criminal, okay... Down to booking and straight to the office... I pull open my car door pushing the toasted man into the car, with a little resistance. He backs up stepping on my toes, jabbing his elbow back towards me, slipping off my side. I bend over from the ting of pain, as I push him into the car, "HEY! If you don't behave, my dog WILL bite you again." He slowly pulls himself into the small maroon car. Birdie and I get into the front and passenger seats. "Why is it staring at me?!" He asks with an annoyed tombra. Clearly he wasn't a fan of Bird. "You're in her spot. I would respect her space... Don't touch the stuffed bunny.." I look back over to James and Ross, "I'll probably see you two tonight at the station? Anyways... Thank you two so much!" And the drive route began on back to the precinct.
      {I'll change her to 3rd person in my next post}

Birdie-May: A strong ruffle brought up my hackles at the stiring of wind and sounding of sirens in the distance. It was the back up coming now. Good thing too, this scum was getting a little agitated. And flat. I perk my ears upward to who was it? Smells I know, but names? Not so good, atleast not for humans. Such strange names. I watch him leave the black and white heading our way with a look of amusement on his face. I... Don't understand? Is this not correct? I hesitate a moment but as the two officers moved closer my tail thumps the ground sweeping up dust into the air. My intent changes with the scum human standing. I let a bare growl, trotting next to Brooke with a stiff gait..
      Brooke... I want to run at the precinct court. I pout at her a moment, however she ceases to notice my silent plea. I load into the car ruffling my fur as I got into the passenger seat my brown eyes locking onto scum. That's my seat... I thought as I bared my teeth into a soft whisper of a growl as Brooke had brought up my bunny toy.. Anyway... Soon we'd be at the precinct... Oh agility course, I'm coming for you.
.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:14 pm

James and Ross Smith, 25 years old, Offcers, Dogs ; E.T, Martian, and Rookie, Tags; Brooke and Bridie
James issues over as she helped him up,he grabbed his extra set of cuff's off his belt his good set ahead gotten broke by some thing is one of the dogs. He flipped the cuffs over the guys wrists calmly as Ross and E.T come over.the big black dog seems to stare at the man with malic in his eyes. "No prodlem anytime we were close by and we are always glad to leyou a hand Brooke." Ross said as she put the guy in the car."drive carefully." James called. Ross leaned over to pet E.T the dog looked around sadly, "Of course you will." Jamesaid as she left and headedro the station. The guys loaded up and did the same.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:23 pm

╔══════════╗
Sin Carter
Male
25 Years
Enforcement Team
Blissful
Open

╚══════════╝
Sin was well aware he had missed his chance to participate in the ongoing event, yet he didn't mind it much. "Next time..." he heaved to his Noble dog, stroking the fluff in between the brutes erected audits, smiling as the dog lapped upon his forearm. Putting out his bud he slowly sipped the half empty bottle of flat ginger ale; he had left it in his car a few days back. "Good yet disgusting stuff, don't ya say so yourself?" he questioned Aiko, chuckling as the brute tilted his large crown to the side, a cock of his brow expressing his confusion. "Bah, who am I to think a dog would get it's paws on onea these?" dismissing the topic, the man swung open his door and slid out of his black and white truck, allowing Aiko to crawl over the center console and exit the car on the same side. Closing and locking the door after himself, he started for the main office, shoving past customers as they complained about their disastrous situations to the receptionist.

╔══════════╗
Aiko
Brute
Six Years
Alaskan Noble Companion
Emotion here
Open

╚══════════╝
Aiko's cranium darted into the atmosphere as Brook's request buzzed through the radio.. then lowered it as a reply followed shortly after. The dog was well aware of Sin's thought process, Who needs 3+ cops to handle one dang guy who barely even posed as a serious threat. he questioned himself. His pondering soon interrupted by a simple pat upon his crown, hastily accepting it with a lap to the forearm. Aiko's shaggy tassel swayed as he was loved on by Sin, his muscular frame darting up to follow him out the car. Large wolf like paws planted upon the center consul and sprung from it as the leather burned into his delicate skin. Trotting through the doors, he'd weave through the legs of costumers and halted until Sin reappeared beside him.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KazeWolf » Tue May 16, 2017 9:36 pm

Alice "Lissy" Fraser // 22 // Officer // Dogs: Quest and Kas // Tags: Quest and Kas

So far, this had been a very boring shift for Lissy. She sat in her office, flicking though past files. Quest sat on his bed, the Malinois watching her every move. The sound of the radio made Lissy jump with a start, but as she listened it sounded like all the assistance had been provided. "Sorry Quest, no work today huh?" Running a hand through her hair, Lissy pulled it back into a ponytail. She didn't know whether she would rather have a search and rescue case or cadaver. Looking at Kas, who sat beside the larger dog, Lissy smiled. She was the only cadaver dog here, meaning the two often had grisly cases. The last major case started off as a search and rescue. Lissy had taken both dogs with her but as soon as Kas got scent of the clothing being used, the Springer had shot off. It hadn't taken long to discover the remains. Getting up, Lissy went out and headed toward the Chief's room, deciding to find out if there was anything she could do.

Quest // 2yrs 6mnths // Belgian Malinois // Search and Rescue // Handler: Alice Fraser // Tags: Lissy and Kas

Quest sat quietly, his ears pricked hearing the radio. But from his humans body language and tone, it wasn't for them. The young dog whimpered but lay down, resting his head on his paws. He was restless, bored even. As Lissy walked out, he lifted his head, his steady amber eyes following her. He was a loyal dog, and pretty new to this force. Yet he had formed a strong bond with both Lissy and Kas. He turned to the smaller dog beside him, who was sitting still, with just her nose quivering.

Kas // 2yrs // English Springer // Investigation (Cadaver) // Handler: Alice Fraser // Tags: Quest and Lissy

Surprisingly the young Springer was sitting still, her eyes focused on the radio and only her nose quivering. Round here there was lots of exciting smells, and Kas usually found it hard to concentrate on just one. That was until she heard, Seek Kas, seek. Then she was focused on finding the source of smell, whether it be awful or very interesting. Even when Lissy moved out of the room, Kas failed to blink. She was the same as Quest, restless and bored. It wasn't often she was needed for cadaver work, and other more experienced dogs often got the other work.
KazeWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .silk. » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:03 am

R O O K E

I R D I E

twenty eight years old

Consultant | Detective

XXXXXXXXXXXX We pull into the station, my heart racing. She'll let me run out and around in the training yard right? But I guess we don't have all the same permissions. After all, I'm not working with a real cop. She's a consultant. She weasels her way into cases and collects a money. But she is helpful. And I love her. No one is perfect, but she is. Even if she lies about who she is. Some say dogs are stupid, but those people are plainly human. We watch, we listen. We don't always think the same way but we understand a lot more than you think. The car stops. Brooke stares at the building. The police station. click. My leash... Okay, let's go! I huff out a hot ball of breath leaping from the car and down to the ground out her door. Brooke turns to the backseat opening the door, grabbing the crusty male from my usual seat and drags him out of the car... But his smell will linger. We just have to fill out some papers. And we will be out of here to meet a new client.
      -
      She stroll with calm breath, her hair tucked into her shirt and her eyes fixated on the doors as she opened them up. Brooke leans forward, signing in papers. Waving over a uniform over. "Book 'im." Slowly as she let the uniform take over she quickly fills out a small report. Ready to sprint off back to her office. She looks up, eyeing around at the corner she quickly scoots her head around to see a few people fiddling around on the computer. "Tom!" Brooke shouts, waving at him with a smile. "See you tonight right?" I bite at my lip shaking my head, tonight. I'm so excited, some relax time to talk with all my buds. Quickly as I said hello, I turn away and hop back into my small car. "To the office!" Playfully teasing with Birdie as I pull out and to the office.
.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me