BULLET PROOF - accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

[ hassun, 003 ] [ chenoa, 004 ]

Postby direwolf. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:12 pm

── HASSUN ──

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    "Ah, there you are, Qrowe." Hassun greeted, nodding his head to the paladin. "Since Brendan took the east, you will go west. If you happen to see Juliette, tell her that she will go south." He told the two males before rising to his paws to take on the north border. "Stay safe out there." He added, giving both the males a soft smile before turning to head to the north border. However, before he left the pack grounds, he spotted Avenue. The Lead Paladin paused for a moment, considering his options, then went over to the omega. "Good morning, Avenue. Would you like to join me on a patrol?" He inquired, tilting his head to the side. He did not think the omega would be busy today. She might as well join him and feel productive. Plus he did not want her to be lounging around where others could pick on her for doing nothing.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ male ] [ six years ] [ snow's dawn - lead paladin ] [ crush: avenue ] [ tags: brendan, qrowe, avenue ]

── CHENOA ──

Chenoa smiled as she listened to the apprentice speak about being a fighter. A giggle escaped her when Kane started to chase his tail before coming over to sit between her legs. "You'll make an excellent fighter, Kane! I can see it now." She spoke, lowering her gaze to peer down at the young apprentice who sat between her legs. "You'll have to train hard and learn that you have to protect those who cannot protect themselves." Like me. She thought after her comment, giving a small shake of her head. She felt so weak, scared, and useless. The fae was terrified of fighting and did not want to witness it happen. She was worried about the conflict between the two packs. There was no one that could train her how to fight. She could not force herself to harm someone. She did not want to be so ruthless.

[ female ] [ three years ] [ winter's wind - omega ] [ crush: sinbad ] [ tags: kane ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BULLET PROOF - accepting

Postby coyotebluff » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:00 am

aanarok
[male] [4 yrs] [snow's dawn] [hunter] [location; pond] [mentions; riven] [tagged; open] [interest; riven]

The large brute jogs out of the camp, into the dense forest in search for prey to bring back to the pack. He jogs through the snow, ears perked forward and bright green eyes gazing around. He begins jogging around the territory, heading for the pond. Prey was dense around the pond, even during the cold season. After a while of jogging, he made it to the glistening pond and smiled a bit. He stopped, the cold breeze blowing and carrying the scent of a rabbit. Kaanarok snapped his head to the right, narrowing his bright green eyes and catching sight of him. He was a big one, with thick white fur. Kaanarok turned his body and crouched down low, his russet fur not blending in with the snow very well. He stayed completely silent as he walked forward, approaching the rabbit without him knowing. Once he was close enough, Kannarok sprang forward and sprinting, kicking up fresh snow behind him as he began the pursuit. Kaanarok leaped forward, the rabbit attempting to get away and slammed his large paws down hard on the rabbit. The blow was quick and painless, ending the rabbit instantly. That was the way he preferred to hunt, so that the prey wouldn't have to suffer. Kaanarok grinned, before bending down and sniffing the warm prey. "Thank you." He whispered. Just then, the breeze picked up again and carried the scent of a rogue against his nostrils. Kaanarok quickly grabbed the rabbit in his jaws and took it away, burrying on the east side of the river bank before following the scent again. She was a female, and not of any familiar scent. Kaanarok narrowed his green eyes, his hackles rising and his tail sticking straight out in a dominant stature.
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:05 am

riven

╔═════════╗
Gender-Female
Age- 4 years old
Pack-none
Location-forest
Crush-Kaanarok
Tags-Kaanrok

╚═════════╝

I kept on the rabbits trail as i walked my paws sloshing in the partly melted snow making it feel much like walking in wet sand rather then frozen water. None the less i continued on my mission the sent getting stronger with each step meaning it couldn't be much further ahead. Suddenly the sent began to fade and there was no longer a trail, its sitting still? i tilted my head as i walked but soon gathered that something had gotten to the hare before i did. With a long sniff of the air i picked up the sent of a pack wolf however it wasn't one i was extremely familiar with. As i continued forward curious as to whom this wolf may be i soon enough spot him, A large brute who was clearly part of the snow dawns pack he seemed to already be aware of her presence and didn't seem to happy about it. I stood watching from my spot in the brush for a moment studding him his strong stature and dominant stance was intimating and even though i knew i should probably turn back something in me begged me not to, begged me to meet this brute and i had to admit to myself he was very handsome. With my mind made up i padded out of the brush and cautiously towards him only stopping a mere few feet from him, it was then i noticed how big and strong he really was at least strong enough to easily kill me. Knowing this probably wasn't a time for my little games i sat on my hunches and wrapped my tail around my own paws and head lowered slightly in a slight submissive gesture showing that i meant no harm as my Brown eyes gazed into his Green ones. After a few moments of silence i straighten up and gave a slight smile "Hello there, I wasn't aware the pack wolves came out this early" i stated "is everyone out or just you're handsome self?" i asked with a soft giggle my eyes happy holding no threat whats so ever more like mischievous and excitement with a hint of shyness as i watched him
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:41 am

aanarok
[male] [4 yrs] [snow's dawn] [hunter] [location; pond] [mentions; riven] [tagged; riven] [interest; riven]

I shift my weight and shift my gaze as soon as the rogue steps out of the buses. I was a bit surprised that she was female, because it was usually the males who got into the territory and tried to steal prey or pick fights. I eyes the smaller, black female up and down. She appeared to be completely calm and didn't seem too worried about coming face to face with a pack wolf. Her coat was sleek and shiny, well kept and she had a large pure white circle on her chest. She looked strong and well fed for a rogue, and in really good shape especially. I stood up taller and reached my full height, lifting my head and raising my eyebrows at the female as she came closer. I shoved my ears forward, kept my tail straight out, and the fur along my neck and spine raised in a stance as far from submission a wolf could get as I stared her down. I was ready to lunge if she tried anything at, but instead she calmly sat down right in front of me and began to speak. I narrowed my eyes, looking her in the eye. Her words confused me slightly, like she knew what time the pack was up and about. "It's just me, as far as I know. Care to explain to me just what you're doing on pack grounds?" I ask a bit harshly, cocking my head to the side a bit. This female showed no signs of aggression, she seemed very relaxed and unworried. Does she not realize that I could literally rip or legs out and choke her with them if she wasn't careful? However, she just seemed... happy.
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:20 pm

riven

╔═════════╗
Gender-Female
Age- 4 years old
Pack-none
Location-forest
Crush-Kaanarok
Tags-Kaanrok

╚═════════╝

My playful demiur slightly faded as i realized this male wasn't putting up with it, It was then i noticed his coat was a unique color i hadn't seen before. When i heard his voice bellow out of his maw i perked my ears sighing as i heard the question i had been asked oh so many times. As i heard the slight harshness in his voice i narrowed my eyes slightly before i spoke "Its not like i was planning a ambush, i was simply hunting. Its easier to hunt here because you're pack has everything prey requires. Besides nobody has seemed to mind before" I said as i straightend up no longer bowing down to the male. I knew pack wolves wheren't typically keen on making simple conversation with loners like me but something inside myself hoped he was different but as usual he was just worried about his pack seeing her as nothing but a problem. I looked up at the birds flying over head before returning my gaze to the brute "Whats you're name? surely a brute like yourself must have a unique name" I asked with a slight tilt of my head. i wasn't sure if he would provide a answer but it never hurt to ask. allthough it might be a first time in this situation
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:45 am

aanarok
[male] [4 yrs] [snow's dawn] [hunter] [location; pond] [tagged; riven] [interest; riven]

This female acted much different than any other loner I've come across, because she was way chill and had a bit of fire that I honestly kind of liked. Most other loners would either run away with their tail between their legs, or try to fight the other. Whenever that happened, I made sure to make them run away like the first wolf. But she was definitely something else. I jolted my head back and raised my eyebrows in surprise when she dismissed the submissive stance, and I couldn't tell if she was pushing my boundaries to see where I'd go or she was just standing up for herself which anyone should do. I take a step forward and my green eyes scan her face. "You better watch that mouth of yours, little lady. I would hate for you to get in trouble with the pack because of your bad attitude." I say, the second part coming out slightly sarcastically. When she looks up to the sky, I do the same and see an arrow of birds flying overhead before I look back to her and cock my head to the side slightly. Her next question was surprising, because loners generally could care less about who you are as long as they get what they want, whether it be food, a rank, or... "Why do you wanna know?" I snap, narrowing my eyes a bit before turning my head to the side and taking a deep breath. "Kaanarok." I say. It's really easy to forget that other wolves, especially loners, have feelings. I could be really harsh, and I never bothers me because I don't look at them like a normal wolf.
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:20 pm

riven

╔═════════╗
Gender-Female
Age- 4 years old
Pack-none
Location-forest
Crush-Kaanarok
Tags-Kaanrok

╚═════════╝

I smirk slightly as i saw him straighten up when i stopped submitting i doubted he'd actually do anything not to mention i'm wasn't going to bow down for long to a pack dog. I'm as a loner and i'm sure am proud of it I doesn't follow anyone meaning that i don't need need to pay anyone extream respect much less the ability to make me bow down like some house dog. When he mentioned he didn't want my little attitude to get mer into trouble I tilted my head for a moment. Did he care? no of course not! i'm just over thinking it. With a smile i nod "Oh yes, what would little old me ever happen to do if i were to get into trouble?" i asked with a soft laugh this male was fun. Although i did jump slightly when he suddenly snapped at me causing me to raise a eyebrow "you don't have to be the big bad wolf you know?... i've made it clear i don't intend on causing trouble" I informed him before nodding when he finally did provide his name "That is a unique name indeed.. does it mean anything?" I asked curouly i hadn't ever heard a name quite like that...but then i haven't met a brute quite like this one either.. and i think i like it.. I shake myself out of my thoughts and look back over at him "I'm Riven" i said with a playful bow of my head before reaching his gaze again
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:45 pm

aanarok
[male] [4 yrs] [snow's dawn] [hunter] [location; pond] [tagged; riven] [interest; riven]

This little lady really had the guts to show off the flame within her, especially since she was dealing with a pack wolf. She was brave to be confident and smart with me, and something about it drove me up the wall. However, I couldn't let her know this of course. I heard her sarcasm and and couldn't help but chuckle, so I looked down at the ground in hopes that she wouldn't see the small smile before forcing it back down and looking back up at her. "Well, would you care to find out?" I challange, raising my eyebrows and taking another step closer to her. Ha, this was fun. I quirk my brows when she jumps because I snapped at her, slowly letting my muscles relax, my fur and tail slowly lowering again until I was standing normally. "Sometimes I have to be the big bad wolf, little lady. Especially when annoying loners like you invade my territory." I say, my tail lazily waving behind me. She brings up my name again, and I simply shrug. "Not that I know of. If it does, my mother never told me before she was killed. Why do you care anyway?" I ask irritably, averting my green eyes to the side and thinking for a moment. After a beat, she introduces herself. It was a strange name, but nice. It reminded me of the bird. "Huh, strange name. Who gave it to you?" I ask casually. Often times, loners gave themselves names if they didn't want their old one anymore, but maybe her mother or father named her.
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aanarok

This little lady really had the guts to show off the flame within her, especially since she was dealing with a pack wolf. She was brave to be confident and smart with me, and something about it drove me up the wall. However, I couldn't let her know this of course. I heard her sarcasm and and couldn't help but chuckle, so I looked down at the ground in hopes that she wouldn't see the small smile before forcing it back down and looking back up at her. "Well, would you care to find out?" I challange, raising my eyebrows and taking another step closer to her. Ha, this was fun. I quirk my brows when she jumps because I snapped at her, slowly letting my muscles relax, my fur and tail slowly lowering again until I was standing normally. "Sometimes I have to be the big bad wolf, little lady. Especially when annoying loners like you invade my territory." I say, my tail lazily waving behind me. She brings up my name again, and I simply shrug. "Not that I know of. If it does, my mother never told me before she was killed. Why do you care anyway?" I ask irritably, averting my green eyes to the side and thinking for a moment. After a beat, she introduces herself. It was a strange name, but nice. It reminded me of the bird. "Huh, strange name. Who gave it to you?" I ask casually. Often times, loners gave themselves names if they didn't want their old one anymore, but maybe her mother or father named her.
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aanarok

coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me