❝HELPLESS!❞ - (Wolf Romance Roleplay)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Up Coming Drama

Poll ended at Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:50 pm

Flood - (Need to find new territory)
11%
Earthquake - (Pack gets separated)
29%
Illness - (Someone dies)
3%
Banishment - (Someone leaves)
11%
New Pack Found - (New pack enters the roleplay)
14%
Human Invasion - (Hunters)
3%
EVEN MORE LOVE DRAMA - (Explanatory)
29%

Total votes : 35

Re: ❝HELPLESS!❞ - (Wolf Romance Roleplay)

Postby DragonianFantasy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:22 pm

Aaron
Male
Hunter
4 Years
No mate
Crush:Neith
Tagged:Open

Open

Sonya
Female
Hunter
3.5 Years
No mate
Crush: Damon
Tagged: Damon

Sonya snapped out of her daydreaming and focused on the direction Damon nudged her in. A very sharp scent of deer or maybe leftover prey lingered in that direction. The fea looked at Damon. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just dozed off a bit. Anyways, you're right. There is something there." Sonya said. *I have to be more focused from now on. No more dozing off.* She then started sprinting quietly in the direction of the prey.
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonianFantasy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:59 pm

Aaron
Male
Hunter
4 Years
No mate
Crush:Neith
Tagged:Open

Open

Sonya
Female
Hunter
3.5 Years
No mate

A soft chuckle escaped Sonya's mouth as she sprinted towards the prey. She soon slowed down, trying to make the least noise possible. A lone deer was eating some grass a good distance away and it looked a little weakened. The fea prepared her body to jump at the deer. With her hind legs like springs, Sonya leaped at the prey and bit down. She tried to hold on as long as possible, or until Damon would come and finish it off. The deer was very slowly getting tired so it was perfect. Soon it would be killed.
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:34 am

Akaya nodded, she started walking to her cave but stopped half way and looked at Russet's cave.*Maybe I should talk to Russet, if I can't do anything else except lay down and daydream. And I will bring him some breakfast, a rabbit perhaps no I need one too so two rabbits, ok.* She went to the storage and grabbed two rabbits. As she walked to Russet's cave she said "Rise and shine, princess."Akaya joked and passed him a rabbit, "Brought breakfast." She sat down in front his cave and waited for an answer.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ━ i will never be satisfied! // twenty-three. ] ❞

Postby galaxial » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:32 am

x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ARIA!
[ tagged; sinbad. // form. ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A small laugh bubbled from Sinbad's maw before he went silent, causing Aria to open her eyes again. Tilting her head thoughtfully, she opened her mouth, before closing it again, as if unsure how she should phrase her words. "Not much has happened, so it's not exactly my place to say much..." she said slowly, her voice trailing off before picking back up again, "I suppose I have to lay it low for a while, I mean, everyone's been acting strange. Uneasy. For good reason, too. It seems a bit strange to act cheerful and happy after what happened, and there's no avoiding the problem at hand." She blinked, as if surprised she was voicing these thoughts out loud, but was unable to stop words from tumbling out. "I can't help but feel bad for... you know. It was kind of. Well..." she finished off with a shrug, before yet again sinking into another awkward silence. Turning her body so that she was facing him again, the female surprisingly broke out into a rueful grin, her eyes sparkling in an odd way. "... Damn," she said airily, before taking a moment to compose herself, "We sound absolutely mundanely sentimental right now." The words were an attempt to break the odd ice that seemed to surround them, longing to simply sit comfortably and joke around again instead of having small talk in order to achieve some sort of conversation. The grin melted down into a small smile, as she took a moment to simply gaze at Sinbad.

// i would love to see this live again! ;v; //

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonianFantasy » Mon May 01, 2017 10:27 am

Aaron
Male
Hunter
4 Years
No mate
Crush: Neith
Tagged: Open

Open

Don't know if wolves could blush but whatever. >:P
Sonya
Female
Hunter
3.5 Years
No mate

Sonya smiled and reddened slightly. "You did a great job too!" The fea turned her gaze to the dead deer. "Yeah. We should go." There was a short pause before she said anything more. *We could just pull the deer to camp, like I always do with Aaron. It shouldn't be much different with Damon.* The fea's dark eyes followed Damon for a couple of seconds and then, went back to the kill. "Since it may be a little heavy, we could just drag it to camp together. At least that's what Aaron and I do every time we go hunting." Sonya suggested and waited for the brute to reply.

((Ugh. State Tests are so hard to take. I don't like school rn. At least they end this week. Plus, I am making a movie trailer all by myself, including mixing all the audio and drawing all of the art for it. Stuff like that. And on top of that, I have some religious thingys to worry about. Those is the main reason why I have been inactive. :\ ))
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Fri May 05, 2017 2:56 pm

click the words of the last one :3
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Fri May 05, 2017 3:13 pm

No problem! (Another fun fact both my characters died in the earthquake since I got bored of them and just made new ones)
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me