cнσicє ~ α dєєя яσlєρlαy (lσσkiиg fσя мємbєяร)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

What Event Should Happen Next?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:03 pm

The Herds Go Into War, Some Territory Will Be Taken Over, And Some Deer Will Die.
10%
Food Shortage, Most Deer Will Become Malnourished, Some Will Starve.
20%
Flood, Some Deer Will Drown, Territories May Become Flooded And Inhabitable.
20%
Tornado, Lots Of Land Will Be Destroyed, Some Deer Will Die.
No votes
Snow Storm, Some Deer May Get Hypothermia Or Die, Territories May Become Inhabitable From Heavy Snowfall.
10%
A Deer Challenges One Of The Leader For Lead Position, One Of The Two May Die, Herd Rules May Change.
20%
Wolves Invade Lilywolf, Many Deer Will Be Hunted, Lilywolf May Have To Leave Their Territories Or Join Another Herd.
10%
Certain Herds Split Off, Thus More Herds Are Founded.
10%
Humans Discover The Deer Territories, Unexpected Changes Will Happen.
No votes
Nothing Crazy Yet!
No votes

Total votes : 10

Re: cнσicє ~ α dєєя яσlєρlαy (lσσkiиg fσя мємbєяร)

Postby ℓℓαмα¢σяη » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Swiftlet wrote:║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║
Name; Aurelia
Age; 5 years
Gender; Doe
Herd; Lilywolf
Rank; Scout
Sexuality; Bisexual
Crush; Open
Mate; Open
Fawns; N/A
Friends/Other Relations; Open
Deer Species; Black-tailed deer
Family; She left them all behind in the forest she used to live in to explore the outside world
*History; She grew up in a mostly normal herd, so normal in fact, that she wanted a change for once. She decided to leave the herd, and journey out into the forests beyond to find her true place in life.
║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║

Accepted)
ℓℓαмα¢σяη

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℓαмα¢σяη » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:45 pm

dragonscales10 wrote:║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║
Name; Forest
Age; 5
Gender; Bull moose
Herd; Lilywolf
Rank; Fighter
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Crush; Open
Mate; Open
Fawns; Open
Friends/Other Relations; Aspen maybe?
Deer Species; Alaskan Moose
Family; Bear {deceased}, Falcon {deceased}
Weight; 1100lbs
Height; 9'1"
History; Forest grew up with the herd. His parents both died due to an unknown disease when he was 3, and he was very lonely, and became quite antisocial. Forest often thinks of his parents, always trying to remember as much as he can. When he was 3 1/2 he became a fighter for his herd, and easily scares off small groups of wolves.
Location; The Wooded Birch
║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║

Accepted)
ℓℓαмα¢σяη

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ςhαηzα » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Chanza wrote:
✵Feather✵
╔═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╗

five years
fawn watcher
the great river
feels fine
balun

╚═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╝

🌸The doe pointed her ears, and blinked some of the dust out of her eyes."Just to come here and relax I guess." Her tail flickered and she lowered her head."I know it seems strange because the amount of predators can be stressful, but I have always found the water so relaxing." she said as she looked up to examine his gaze, she hoped he didn't find her little mind relaxing knacks strange. Most of the stags would be out in the central parts to gain themselves a mate, so Feather should probably head out soon if she wanted to find herself a stag. "With rut season around, fawns will be coming in soon, and I'll have to begin watching them, I guess coming here just takes my mind off things." she said as she began to feel slightly uneasy.

She had always enjoyed taking care of fawns, but she was worried there would be quite a few this season and it would take up quite alot of her time.

⇠⇢
ςhαηzα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℓαмα¢σяη » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:01 pm

Balun - 6 ½ - Riverfalcon Stag - Tagged Feather
The river's mist started to cover Feather a bit more now, but he still could see her. "Oh, that's self explanatory. I usually patrol around here to make sure no Mountainrose deer come near, but other than that I come here a lot for alone-time, or just relaxing." He added. Balun squinted, as lots of water had gotten in his eyes from him standing so close. He was so eager to see her appearance, even though he knows what she looks like. The river was very active this time of year, and he has been on the lookout along with some other stags for predators. "I completely understand, I love the crisp morning air, followed by the sound of rushing water. It's a great place to be aside from the bears." The stag points his snout upward, sniffing the air for anything that smelled off, but no predators seemed to be close. "Hah, I guess you fawn watchers have a handful with those little ones!" He teases. "I love how you take responsibility to watch the herd's fawns. It must be a hard thought having your own fawns one day, but watching the herd's can possibly teach you to mother your own fawns very well one day." He states. "Are you alright?" He suddenly asks, noticing her behavior.
ℓℓαмα¢σяη

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ςhαηzα » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:26 pm

✵Feather✵
╔═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╗

five years
fawn watcher
the great river
feels fine
balun

╚═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╝

🌸Feather nodded her head, glad the stag shared similar intrest in the great river. "I gre up with alot of siblings, so I generally love being around fawns." She said, the thought of rur season continually stickinh in the back of her head. She had noticed that Balun had figured something was wrong, which was true. "I'm fine." although she decided to tell him otherwise. Feather wasn't quite sure about telling others her rut season issues, especially to Balun. He was a lovely stag, moderate and contempt. Despite his role, he never tried to over dominant any in the herd. However he was a stag, and she wasn't sure of he would understand, but that's fine, telling anyone would make no difference.

She began to notice that the mist was becoming quite irritating for her, and it seemed like Balun aswell. She bounded out of the mist, moving herself into a mist free patch of grass. She looked back at Balun, asking him to come as she nibbled at the sweet grass.

⇠⇢
ςhαηzα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:54 am

.Taz. wrote:@Vibrant
Ella can meet ace? Except he is from mountainrose xD They can meet halfway between the territories maybe? :3))

Sure! You wanna post first, or should I?))
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℓαмα¢σяη » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:28 am

(Hey guys, really sorry I've been inactive I've been very busy lately. Hope this roleplay isn't dead :/)
ℓℓαмα¢σяη

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friskie » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:48 am

Name; Flaw

Age; 6
Gender; Doe
Herd; Mountain Rose
Rank; Always wanted to be a Medical deer, but that is to be decided by the medical deer.
Sexuality; ILikeEveryGenderAndIDontMindICanBeWithBothSexuality (Which means, Idk what it's called)
Crush; N/A
Mate; N/A
Fawns; N/A
Friends/Other Relations; N/A
Deer Species; Unknown
Family; N/A
Weight; 26KG
Height; 5.4Feet
Location; Wherever mist of the herd is??? Idk
Last edited by friskie on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

friskie ; she/her ; Image ; up for any roleplays ♡

→ loves warrior cat rp's, zombie rp's, any animal rp's
→ you can call me friskie OR frankie!
friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mule~Deer » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:15 pm

Name; Spade
Age; 6
Gender; Buck
Herd; Oakbramble
Rank; Commoner
Sexuality; Homosexual
Crush; None
Mate; None
Fawns; None
Friends/Other Relations; None
Deer Species; Chinese water deer (Males have no horns, just tusks)
Family; None
Weight; 18 kg
Height; 2"4
History; Ask him
Location; Whiteoak Forest

[size=85][center]Image
Name; Deelan
Age; 7
Gender; Buck
Herd; Oakbramble
Rank; Head Warrior
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Crush; None
Mate; None
Fawns; None
Friends/Other Relations; None
Deer Species; Fallow Deer
Family; None
Weight; 57 kg
Height; 6"0
History; ask him
Location; The Great Oaks

║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║║[/center][/size]
{ Sorry I messed up the coding and wasn't sure how to fix it :oops: }
Mule~Deer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me