𝙰 πš‚πšπšŠπš—πšπš’πš—πš π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ - A Wolf Romance Roleplay | Accepting!!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 𝙰 πš‚πšπšŠπš—πšπš’πš—πš π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ - A Wolf Romance Roleplay | Accepting!

Postby sugarbars » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Ronan: brute: open: Khaleesi, Diablo, Aisling
Ronan gave his brother a snort at being called oddball. He laughed at Aisling as he lifted his head off Leesi's back.
"Oh come on! He's the easy one Ais!"
Ronan teased a few minutes before letting out a big yawn.
"come on I will show you my den. Hope you don't mind pine."
Ronan gave a sheepish grin as he walked past Diablo and Aisling. He had actually never had anyone in this den before. After his former mate he destroyed his old den. He had found this one close by and dug it a little deeper. It was not far from the main camp and rather large for one wolf anyway.
sugarbars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙰 πš‚πšπšŠπš—πšπš’πš—πš π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ - A Wolf Romance Roleplay | Accepting!

Postby Wanderlust . » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:44 am

π™³πš’πšŠπš‹πš•πš˜

age - four and a half
gender - male/brute
rank - Alpha
forum
tags - khaleesi, ronan,
aisling
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ

Diablo chuckled and watched Ronan and Khaleesi walk off. Brushing his large frame against Aisling he sighed lightly. "I'm glad that mess is over." He spoke to AIsling, sitting on his haunches. He was tired and his fur was still ruffled at the occurrence with his father.

╔══════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
Famous Warrior

name alois
age seven years
ranking retired alpha
tags raine
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Alois turned to Raine, a small smile forming on his maw. Slowly sitting on his haunches, his dark eyes scanned the area. "I've only ever taken Diablo and Ronan's mother here." He spoke, his voice lowering a little. That itself was definitely true, no doubt. "I thought you might like it." His tail wrapped around himself lightly.
Wanderlust .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherchΓ©. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:50 am

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

β™₯ R A I N E β™₯
x Rank Retired Healer. xx Age 6 years. xxDestined With Alois.xx Scent Strawberries & Lilac.

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

Tagged Alois.
        She continued to take in the beauty of the area, from the way the water cascaded down the waterfall and the peaceful sounds. She looked over towards Alois and gave him a gently nuzzle underneath his chin with a sigh. She had some sympathy for him. More than some, though, because she knew how it felt. Her mate had left her for a higher ranked female though, and for other obvious reasons. She sat down next to him and nodded, "Thank you, again. It really is beautiful, I love it. Honestly, I didn't expect this from you.."
recherchΓ©.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the family business. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:55 pm

── ( ☾ οΌ«ο½ˆο½ο½Œο½…ο½…ο½“ο½‰ β™• οΌ΄ο½ˆο½… οΌ‘ο½Œο½ο½ˆο½οΌ‡ο½“ οΌ€ο½ο½•ο½‡ο½ˆο½”ο½…ο½’β˜½ ) ──
╒════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
nickname: leesi | gender: feminine | maturity: four years | ranking: future alpha | location: diablo's camp | tagged: ronan, diablo, aisling
β•˜β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•›
Khaleesi nodded her agreement as ronan responded to aisling, grinning at both diablo and his future mate. it was true that diablo was the responsible one, yet she was sure, if given the chance to prove himself, ronan could surprise them. hearing her betrothed speak, leesi nodded and bid the duo goodnight as she trailed after the liver-pelted male, enjoying the earth-scented territory. "I love the scent of pine. reminds me of the days I spent memorizing my territory." she told him with a dreamy smile, her deep amber gaze flicking up toward the sky. without allowing the thought of her previous companion to fully resurface, khaleesi picked up the pace, tracking his scent back toward the den he had claimed as his own. sheepishly, the tawny-and-white she-wolf carefully crawled into the den, nearly smacking her broad cranium on the ceiling. it was rather spacious on the inside, however small it seemed on the outside of it. don't judge a book by its cover, right? chuckling at the very thought, the female curled in on herself, carefully tucking her tail over her muzzle. "it is wonderful, ronan. I do not even have my own true den. I had for a short period of time, but my parents decided to force me in with the guards and such." she murmured dryly, lip curling at the thought of her parents.
the family business.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbars » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:19 pm

Ronan: brute: Khaleesi
Ronan gave a shy grin as he followed Leesi into the den. He pawed the pine straw he had dragged in a few weeks ago. It was still soft and fragrant. Hearing her speak of her parents he stepped forward and swiped his tongue between her eyes.
"No more talk of them. Tonight you are safe here."
Ronan stepped behind her and gently tucked his legs under as he scooted close to her. He curled up against her. He lay his head across her shoulders as he whispered to her.
"How would you feel about this being our den? Im not crowding you am I? You're the first to sleep here just so you know."
Ronan nuzzled Leesi's neck. He thought about the future for a bit. What would happen tomorrow? How would Daario react? Would he leave them be or would he call war? So many questions. It was late he should sleep but he was brought back to reality by Leesi.
sugarbars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonbutch » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:57 pm

➡ A I S L I N G
➡ tags: diablo
aisling grinned at khaleesi and ronan's replies, giving them a small nod of respect as they departed. she quietly pressed her head into diablo's large shoulder, giving him a nod. "i can relate." she remarked, relaxing as she leaned into the male's pillowy fur. despite her slightly slower voice, a spark of sarcasm still remained in her voice. "now can i go finish my nap?" she grinned. "it was quite nice before you woke me up, dingus." noticing diablo's fur still ruffled from distress, however, had made her voice soften as her pale gaze met his.
moonbutch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wanderlust . » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:33 am

π™³πš’πšŠπš‹πš•πš˜

age - four and a half
gender - male/brute
rank - Alpha
forum
tags - khaleesi, ronan,
aisling
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ

Diablo sighed contently, his heart beating roughly in his chest at the feeling of Aisling against him. Rolling his eyes at her remark, he smirked at Aisling. "Anything for you." He chuckled gently. "Hey, at least it was for a good cause." That itself was very true. He knew he would have to face his father, but he wasn't going to until later.

╔══════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
Famous Warrior

name alois
age seven years
ranking retired alpha
tags raine
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Alois' eyes lit up a little in surprise. He looked down at Raine stiffly as if he would scare her away if he moved. It had been a long time since he had any contact with another female after the boy's mother. Relaxing lightly at her soothing voice, he smiled. "No need to thank me... I just had to bring you here... You just have been there for me even on my bad days." He spoke gently to her in a sincere way.
Wanderlust .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherchΓ©. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:55 am

β™₯ R A I N E β™₯
x Rank Retired Healer. xx Age 6 years. xxDestined With Alois.xx Scent Strawberries & Lilac.

Tagged Alois.
        Raine just shrugged and pulled away from him, a smile on her lips. She didn't quite know what to say, but she just stayed silent and decided on what she was going to say, "Alois, please. You needed comfort and I gave it to you. You need calmed and.. well. I take care of that for you." She spoke, not knowing what she was trying to get across, "And yeah, I do need to thank you. You've helped me as well, you know."
recherchΓ©.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbars » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:15 pm

ImageKitori : Open : She-wolf
Kitori sniffed the cool air. It stung her nostrils as the wind blew against her face. She twitched her short tail as she looked around in the dark. She often wandered around late enjoying the peace of the night. Her eyes caught the movement of a small animal scurrying to its hole. With a quick pounce she snapped up the field mouse and promptly ate it. After a few minutes of licking her lips over her mouthful of a snack she turned and headed back toward camp. Instead of climbing in a den she preferred her spot under the brush near the far end of camp. As far as she was concerned it was the perfect spot. She could see nearly everyone's den.
sugarbars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the family business. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:18 pm

── ( ☾ οΌ«ο½ˆο½ο½Œο½…ο½…ο½“ο½‰ β™• οΌ΄ο½ˆο½… οΌ‘ο½Œο½ο½ˆο½οΌ‡ο½“ οΌ€ο½ο½•ο½‡ο½ˆο½”ο½…ο½’β˜½ ) ──
╒════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
nickname: leesi | gender: feminine | maturity: four years | ranking: future alpha | location: ronan's den | tagged: ronan
β•˜β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•›
Khaleesi leaned into his touch as the male lapped between her eyes, feeling an unusual warmth spread throughout her chest. affection was not something she was accustomed to. maybe he could be the one to change that. as ronan curled up at her side, resting his head across her shoulders, the she-wolf smiled at him from over her shoulder, unable to help herself. something about being with ronan made her feel giddy. as he spoke, leesi's eyes nearly popped out of her head for a moment. "I like it, however if we end up having pups we'll need to dig it out more, maybe cover the floor with moss or feathers." she replied calmly, relaxing as she thought of a future with the brute. "but you are fine. I'm comfortable and you and your bulk are keeping me warm." she added with a soft giggle, lowering her head to her paws. it had been a very long day. yawning softly, leesi closed her deep amber eyes, soon drifting off to sleep.
the family business.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me