we were in the darkness -- wolf rp, open and accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

What should happen?

Bear attacks on one pack (has to ask for help from another)
50%
Lake and rivers floods high
33%
Shortage of prey
No votes
Battle between Silent Peak and Timber Rose
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: we were in the darkness -- wolf rp, open and accepting

Postby Miku01 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:53 am

• sedhi • blue oasis • alpha • tagged; rhys •
    sedhi listened to rhys, thinking for a moment, but he ended up shaking his head gently. "no. I don't have anything going on, nor do I have plans." he responded, adjusting his gaze back to rhy's brown figure. "perhaps I'll send one out soon. there hasn't been much activity from what I've seen out there." he barked back, closing his eyes for a moment before opening them again.

• kelinha • timber rose • hunter • tagged; cothoza, miyera •
    kelinha's face kept straight, but he felt disappointment in himself for not realizing the scent on the wolf. "apologies, miyera." he spoke up, turning his gaze from the fae to the brute in front of the two. he stayed silent, his ears only perking upwards more than before when miyera spoke up. he started to get curious ad to why this wolf was so close to timber rose territory.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: we were in the darkness, so darkness we became.

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:52 am

xxxM I T H O B I S Ixxx
▬▬▬▬▬[ Brute ]▬[ Silent Peak Alpha ]▬[ x ]▬[ Tags: Blossom ]▬

xxxxxxxMithobisi nodded to Adrian, a bitter smile. He felt some of the pain itching through him. He may have worse scratches and deeper cuts then the two of them, but he was glad to see Blossom had it worse. Sitting guard outside the camp entrance, he watched for Blossom to leave. "Get going, I don't think Adrian is kidding. She will kill you if you're still here." He warned, a proud smirk of the fae, Adrian.

xxxS H A ' B Uxxx
▬▬▬▬▬[ Fae ]▬[ Blue Oasis Hunter ]▬[ x ]▬[ Tags: Tamaska ]▬

xxxxxxxSha'bu nodded reluctantly, keeping close behind her. She heard some wolves nearby, most likely from this pack. 'So this is what she does in her free-time...' She thought, worried a little for her friend. If it was true, that she did this often, Mithobisi might found out about her trespassing and get her killed.

xxxC O T H O Z Axxx
▬▬▬▬▬[ Brute ]▬[ Former Silent Peak Fighter, Rouge ]▬[ x ]▬[ Tags: Kehlinha, Miyera ]▬

xxxxxxxCothoza sighed. "Okay, I was honestly coming over to check it all out." He said truthfully. He flicked his ears around, making sure there wasn't anyone else beside these two. "I was in Blue Oasis yesterday, nothing really was goin' on. I sat by the lake all day, no one even passed me by." He said, a small chuckle following.
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zliti » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:36 am

ave
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ four and a half ] [ fighter brute ] [ silent peak ] [ tags: tamaska, sha'bu ]

maybe it was their distinct scent, but he came across the two fae's fairly easy. what in the... tamaska, you silly wolf. he couldn't help but smile as he studied the other with keen amber eyes. "you two are lucky i'm in a forgiving mood," he rumbled as he came from his cover, ears pricked forward and tail waving slightly. his wounds had began to itch slightly, he felt the blood dripping from them and slipping through his thick fur, though he ignored it. "else you would be in trouble," he wagged his dark tail slightly, awaiting a response.

miyera
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ five ] [ beta fae ] [ timber rose ] [ tags: kelinha , cothoza ]

he has a lot of audacity. she was silent for a moment, stepping forward and leaning out to study him closer. "well, cothoza. you're coming back to camp with us." she finally said a bit smartly, flicking her tail to show she meant it. "let's see what alpha aidan thinks of you," he could be a vital part of the pack, maybe a fighter since yuki is injured. she gave a slight smile at the thought. bet she would like that, extra time off.
Last edited by zliti on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:06 am

Durnehviir wrote:
Yuki \\ 3 y/o \\ Fae \\
Timber Rose \\ Fighter \\ Brown wolf \\
Scent: Clover & Mint \\
Tags: Diablo

The fae shrugged lightly. "I guess so but since I can't hunt then I can't be that independent." She said as a light joke with a small smile.

Baxter \\ 4 y/o \\ Brute \\
Blue Oasis \\ Beta \\ Grey wolf \\
Accent: Italian \\ Scent: Chocolate & Honey \\
Tags: open

The brute laid on his rock as he watched the pack bustle below. They hadn't managed to find any prey yesterday and that angered him. The kill pile was getting old and running low and they needed a good hunt.

Sterling \\ 3 y/o \\ Brute \\
Silent Peak \\ Hunter \\ Grey wolf \\
Accent: English \\ Scent: Ivory & Basil \\
Tags: Mithobisi

The brute laid peacefully in his den. His muscles were slightly sore from yesterday's hunt, not to mention they're also stiff from him sleeping all night into most of the day. The male groaned and stood up before stretching out his limbs. A yawn escaped his maw as he exited his den and sat down by the entrance.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wanderlust . » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:02 am

𝚃𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊

age - three and a half years
gender - female/fae/feminine
rank - Fighter of Blue Oasis
forum
tags - Sha'bu, Ave

Tamaska's fur bristled. There was a distinct smell practically slapping her in the face. Her head quickly snapped to Ave who seemed to emerged from his hiding spot. A small smirk played on her maw, raising an eyebrow to his threat. "I'm not afraid of you, wolfy." She spoke in a bit of a cocky way. Her light eyes quickly averted to his wounds. Her ears flicked back and she felt the urge to run to him and ask what happened until she remembered Sha'bu was there. "What did you get yourself into? You look beaten." She spoke nonchalant, acting as if she wasn't having internal conflict with herself to run to him.

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚘

age - four and a half
gender - male/brute/masculine
rank - hunter of Timber Rose
forum
tags - Yuki

"I think you would one day make a fine hunter if we did it more. But for your safety we aren't." He chuckled at her. He thought about giving her hunting lessons, but averted from the idea, remembering her getting hurt.
Wanderlust .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:45 pm

Yuki \\ 3 y/o \\ Fae \\
Timber Rose \\ Fighter \\ Brown wolf \\
Scent: Clover & Mint \\
Tags: Diablo

She smiled and allowed her tail to wag. "Is accept some hunting lessons, but only from you." Yuki said with a cheesy grin. "Id like to learn how to hunt, and do it properly. I don't want to be the one wolf that can't hunt, and make myself look like a fool.. again." The fae said calmly before she looked back to the trees that were in front of them.

Baxter \\ 4 y/o \\ Brute \\
Blue Oasis \\ Beta \\ Grey wolf \\
Accent: Italian \\ Scent: Chocolate & Honey \\
Tags: open

The brute laid on his rock as he watched the pack bustle below. They hadn't managed to find any prey yesterday and that angered him. The kill pile was getting old and running low and they needed a good hunt.

Sterling \\ 3 y/o \\ Brute \\
Silent Peak \\ Hunter \\ Grey wolf \\
Accent: English \\ Scent: Ivory & Basil \\
Tags: Mithobisi

The brute laid peacefully in his den. His muscles were slightly sore from yesterday's hunt, not to mention they're also stiff from him sleeping all night into most of the day. The male groaned and stood up before stretching out his limbs. A yawn escaped his maw as he exited his den and sat down by the entrance.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: we were in the darkness, so darkness we became.

Postby lameloserlexi » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:55 am

xxxM I T H O B I S Ixxx

xxxxxxxMithobisi nodded to Adrian, a bitter smile. He felt some of the pain itching through him. He may have worse scratches and deeper cuts then the two of them, but he was glad to see Blossom had it worse. Sitting guard outside the camp entrance, he watched for Blossom to leave. "Get going, I don't think Adrian is kidding. She will kill you if you're still here." He warned, a proud smirk of the fae, Adrian.

xxxS H A ' B Uxxx
▬▬▬▬▬[ Fae ]▬[ Blue Oasis Hunter ]▬[ x ]▬[ Tags: Tamaska ]▬

xxxxxxxSha'bu looked between Tamaska and her friend. He smelled of Silent Peak, which made her worry for the other fae. 'This is what she does in her free time?! Baxter and Sedhi could kick her out of the pack for this...' She thought with a shutter, her eyes locked on the brute. "Uh..." She mumbled, unsure on what exactly this was.

xxxC O T H O Z Axxx
▬▬▬▬▬[ Brute ]▬[ Former Silent Peak Fighter, Rouge ]▬[ x ]▬[ Tags: Kehlinha, Miyera ]▬

xxxxxxxCothoza gave a cheeky grin. "Well, if you going to be in this camp, I guess I'm forced to follow." He flirted, a flick of his tail. He stood up, ready to follow the fae. Oh, and the brute, of course.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zliti » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 pm

ave
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ four and a half ] [ fighter brute ] [ silent peak ] [ tags: tamaska, sha'bu ]

he gave a slight smile as she questioned his wounds, and he simply gave a shrug. "a little dispute, nothing more," what would she do if she knew blossom had tried to pin her against me? the thought was slightly troubling, though he was once more reminded sha'bu was there by her mumbling. she hasn't known me long anyways. i'm sure if anyone found out about us meeting, she would stop. with the thought dismissed, he changed course. "now, what are you doing on silent peak territory? i could take you back to mithobisi right now, and i assure you, he is not in the mood to be dealing with wolves other than his own." his voice suddenly dropped it's carefree tone, replaced instead with a seriousness.

miyera
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ five ] [ beta fae ] [ timber rose ] [ tags: kelinha , cothoza ]

the fae was flustered for a moment, slightly surprised by his words. i-is he trying to flirt with me?! not possible. she shrugged, turning her head away to hide the effects of his words and instead turning to kelinha. "come, then, back to camp we go," and with that she scrambled to hurry away, tail high in the air.
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wanderlust . » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:41 pm

𝚃𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊

age - three and a half years
gender - female/fae/feminine
rank - Fighter of Blue Oasis
forum
tags - Sha'bu, Ave

Tamaska's ears flicked uneasily. A little dispute? With who? She thought, her nostrils catching the faint smell of another female. Did he get into a fight with a female? Or does he have a mate? Her thoughts were interrupted abruptly with Ave's threat. She looked to Sha'bu, obviously seeing her catching on to what was happening between her and Ave. Her ears flicked in a irritable manner. "Simply checking out the sights. I mean, we aren't threatening your pack or hunting on your territory. Nor trying to mark it like some wolves do to Blue Oasis." She smiled to herself, bringing up the time she first met Ave.

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚘

age - four and a half
gender - male/brute/masculine
rank - hunter of Timber Rose
forum
tags - Yuki

"Alright. I guess we'll have to give you some one day. But not until you are healed." Smiling, he continued onward, his flank rubbing against Yuki every so often. His tail wagged happily when they arrived to the river. He was no doubt content with being with Yuki.
Wanderlust .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

we were in the darkness, so darkness we became.

Postby lameloserlexi » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:58 pm

xxxM I T H O B I S Ixxx

xxxxxxxMithobisi glanced over at Adrian, almost questioning where Ave was instead of replying. However, he went along with her. "Okay..." He mumbled, ready follow her with a small smile. He didn't say anything else, just smiled and stared at the pretty fae.

xxxS H A ' B Uxxx
▬▬▬▬▬[ Fae ]▬[ Blue Oasis Hunter ]▬[ x ]▬[ Tags: Tamaska, Ave ]▬

xxxxxxxSha'bu finally decided to actually question this. Well, whatever 'this' is. "So, when am I going to be filled in on this?" She questioned, irritated that she didn't fully know what was going on. She wasn't going to back down or let them just brush her off, the fae was curious and wouldn't stop until she was told everything.

xxxC O T H O Z Axxx

xxxxxxxCothoza saw the uneasiness his flirting did with her, coming close behind her with a happy wag of his tail. He followed behind her, ignoring the brute who had first called to him. "So, what are we doing at this camp of your's? I'm going to get growled at by everyone? Maybe a snap at my snout from the alpha before I'm on my merry way?" He questioned, dripping with sarcasm.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me