Sun and Sand - Wild Horse RP - Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Sun and Sand - Wild Horse RP - Accepting!

Postby ♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔ » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:57 pm

Dixie

╔════════════════════════╗

◾ Dixie ◾ Female ◾ In Heat (1) ◾ Lone Mare
◾ Mood/Mindset ◾ Hurt/Sore, Jealous
◾Tags ◾ Mato'skah, Harley, Beatrice

╚════════════════════════╝

Dixie got up little bit after Beatrice did and saw the stallion getting another mare, to be honest she was a bit jealous. She snorted and turned away from the two to graze by her newly found friend. Even though she couldn't see them she was still thinking about them. Dixie stomped her foot and continued to graze.

Echo

◾ Echo ◾ Female ◾ Pregnant ◾ Kookaburra's Herd
◾ Mood/Mindset ◾ Dominant, Annoyed
◾Tags ◾ Kookaburra, Dream

Echo looked up in the tree and pawed at the ground, she stood up on her back legs trying to reach a green horse apple in the tree. But it was too far for her to reach, Echo snorted and forgot about the apple for now.

Blue

◾ Blue ◾ Female ◾ In Heat (1) ◾ Lone Mare
◾Tags ◾ Joella, Luella, Gorge, Spirit

Blue ignores as the two talk about her staying or going. Blue didn't care one way or the other. Blue jumped up from the spot she laid and then starts shaking the grass off her. She flicks her tail and goes back to grazing, she stomps her foot a couple times getting bored and a bit annoyed with the flies.

Blue hears a nicker not too far realizing a buckskin mare was calling out to the stallion. Blue wasn't in the herd so she didn't care, the mare looked skittish anyway.

Sky

◾ Sky ◾ Female ◾ Pregnant ◾ Eredet's Herd
◾ Mood/Mindset ◾ Curious, Interested
◾Tags ◾ Eredet

Sky had jumped back at Eredet's happy whinny. She swore she got a yearling not a stallion, but she liked him. She stood there as Eredet came towards her to groom her mane, she returned the favor grooming his belly. She flicked her tail every now and then trying to get the annoying flies away.

Spirit

◾ Spirit ◾ Female ◾ In Heat (1) ◾ Lone Mare
◾Tags ◾ Gorge, Blue, Joella & Luella

Spirit was glad he nickered back instead of trying to chase her down. Spirit started trotting towards the stallion stopping not too far from him giving another small nicker. She reached her neck out towards the stallion.
xxx-remix.riding
┌──────────────┐
Link︱Link︱Link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ello, my name is remix.riding, but of
course just call me remix. c: on cs i
mostly code or role play, i rarely send
trades for pets etc, i don't put much
attention onto that stuff. i don't have a coding
shop as of yet, but if you'd like you
can send me a request in a pm. C:
i do horse riding, western. mainly
participate i rodeos, events:
barrel racing, calf roping & i have
thought about steer wrestling. i
sometimes do hip-hop, it's kinda
whenever i feel like it to release
energy. i have multiple horses so if
you'd like advise don't be afraid to ask!
└──────────────┘
♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ςhαηzα » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:03 pm

✵Gorge✵
╔═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╗

seven years
band stallion
clearing
feels interested
spirit, joelle, luella, blue

╚═~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~═╝

⛰Gorge extended out his neck to exchange scents with the mare, she seemed interested but wasn't to willing to mate. Gorge trotted forward a little bit more to give Jol and Lu so space. He began grooming the mare's neck, licking off some of the dust.

ςhαηzα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔ » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:06 pm

Dixie

Dixie got up little bit after Beatrice did and saw the stallion getting another mare, to be honest she was a bit jealous. She snorted and turned away from the two to graze by her newly found friend. Even though she couldn't see them she was still thinking about them. Dixie stomped her foot and continued to graze.

Echo

Echo looked up in the tree and pawed at the ground, she stood up on her back legs trying to reach a green horse apple in the tree. But it was too far for her to reach, Echo snorted and forgot about the apple for now.

Blue

Blue ignores as the two talk about her staying or going. Blue didn't care one way or the other. Blue jumped up from the spot she laid and then starts shaking the grass off her. She flicks her tail and goes back to grazing, she stomps her foot a couple times getting bored and a bit annoyed with the flies.

Blue hears a nicker not too far realizing a buckskin mare was calling out to the stallion. Blue wasn't in the herd so she didn't care, the mare looked skittish anyway.

Sky

◾Tags ◾ Eredet

Sky had jumped back at Eredet's happy whinny. She swore she got a yearling not a stallion, but she liked him. She stood there as Eredet came towards her to groom her mane, she returned the favor grooming his belly. She flicked her tail every now and then trying to get the annoying flies away.

Spirit

◾ Mood/Mindset ◾ Curious, Skittish

Spirit jumped back a little when the stallion came forward to groom her mane. When she calmed down and stood there she relaxed realizing what the stallion was doing. Spirit started grooming the stallions back whilst watching the overo mare that made her uncomfortable. She then looked at the mare who had a filly with her and Spirit wanted to meet the filly but it looked like the mare was very protective, even the dominant mare was staying her distance.
xxx-remix.riding
┌──────────────┐
Link︱Link︱Link
└──────────────┘
♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaffeinatedLlama » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:17 pm

Dream~Mare~3 years~ In heat (2)~ tags:Kookaburra, Echo

"Thanks. I really appreciate it." Dream whinnied to Kookaburra. Cautiously, she approached the mare, whinnying "what's your name? I'm Dream, and I really do want to become friends."
Waiting for an answer, she put her head down and started nibbling at the grass. She didn't want to anger the mare, and ruin her chances of finally being in a herd. Suddenly, the mare reared up and tried to reach a green apple, but it was just out of her reach. Grabbing a branch in her mouth, Dream shook the apple down, it landed at her hooves. Using her nose, she nudged it over to the mare. "Here. Can we please be friends?" She nickered.
Last edited by CaffeinatedLlama on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxtext text text text text text
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CaffeinatedLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔ » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:24 pm

Dixie

Echo

Echo pinned her ears at the sound of the filly approaching her, "I'm Echo.." She then turned her back to the filly until she heard the filly behind her once more. Echo turned around surprised that the filly had gotten her the apple, she grabbed the apple and looked at the filly. "I'll think about it.." with that Echo walked off going to eat the apple, after all she was eating for two.

Blue

Sky

◾Tags ◾ Eredet

Spirit

◾ Mood/Mindset ◾ Curious, Skittish

Spirit jumped back a little when the stallion came forward to groom her mane. When she calmed down and stood there she relaxed realizing what the stallion was doing. Spirit started grooming the stallions back whilst watching the overo mare that made her uncomfortable. She then looked at the mare who had a filly with her and Spirit wanted to meet the filly but it looked like the mare was very protective, even the dominant mare was staying her distance.
xxx-remix.riding
┌──────────────┐
Link︱Link︱Link
└──────────────┘
♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sun and Sand - Wild Horse RP - Accepting

Postby lovestruck » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:28 am

diamondfox wrote:
Chasing the Sunset
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
{mare}{Stallion; Kellam}{7}{tags; Herd,Catori,Ahote}{status; in heat, stage 4}{mood;bored]
--------------------------------------------------

Chase let out a small snort, and ripped up some grass, before responding, "Yes. My mother's stallion was very vicious, and didn't care much about his mares. She died. I left, because I couldn't trust him. He was vicious and mean. I've been alone for three summers." She knew she hadn't had an easy life, but still hated to admit it. "So, here we are now. I've found Kellam, and you and Asylum."

Sun of the West
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
{mare, her colt Starsun, filly Nonae}{10}{stallion;none}{tags;Falcon}{status;in heat,stage 2}{mood; wary}
----------------------------------------

Sunni pinned her ears, seeing a lone stallion. He could be dangerous to her foals, and she didn't want to see if he was. She let out a low warning neigh, as if saying you better not touch them. She swished her tail, trying to hide Starsun. This bachelor was even more likely to hurt him then a band stallion. She unpinned her ears, and stomped angrily. He wasn't doing much, just... staring,

diamondfox wrote:
A Frosty Fae
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
{mare}{stallion; none}{5}{tags; Tre}{status; in heat, stage 3}
----------------------------------------
Cleaned let him brush her mane, enjoying it. He seemed nice enough, and he was handsome. She cocked a hoof, relaxing. Celaena's muzzle brushed against his neck, and she neighed softly.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zliti » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:10 am

adat
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ six ] [ stallion ] [ tags: creed ]

the stallion gave a nicker, swishing his tail slightly against her. "creed, i am going to ask this once, as i want things to go smoothly with you." he finally murmured, lifting his silver head and looking at her with warmth. "i wish you to be the start of my herd.if you say so, i will simply not allow you to leave my presence until you agree. i do not want things to go this way, as i do rather like you, but i will if things need to go as such,"

marlie
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ five ] [ mare (2) ] [ tags: pride, zelda, herd ]

she gave a slight nod, swishing her tail as she followed the mare, glancing towards pride with slight nervousness. "i assume you're lead mare then, correct me if i'm wrong.... i'm marlie, by the way. what do they call you?" the mare was obviously uncomfortable in the position she was in, sandwiched between herd members, though she hardly showed it other than a slight quickening of her pace.
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:08 am

Legend of Zelda [Zelda]//9 years//Lead Mare//Tags: Herd
    She could see that Marlie was nervous. She was tense and Zelda saw how she glanced at Pride. She was separated from her friend and now with two horses she didn't know, her nervousness was understandable. Zelda hoped the young mare would relax soon, neither she or Pride was going to bully her or do anything to harm her. "Yes, you're correct. I am the lead mare. It's nice to meet you, by the way. My full name is Legend of Zelda, but please just call me Zelda." She said with a small smile. Glancing back to Pride, she looked back to Marlie and spoke again, a bit more quietly this time. "Pride's a good stallion, he's kind and I'm sure he'll do a great job protecting this herd. There's no need to worry."
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:27 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
joelle & luella [ jol & lu ]
mare // filly
six years // one month
lone mare // lone filly
current location; clearing
tags/mentions; gorge, blue, spirit

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- joelle's ears swiveled behind her as heard a soft nicker from not too far away, most definitely a mare. jol looked back to the mare and listened as gorge replied to her nicker with a friendly one. jol stretched out her neck and let out a warm, friendly nicker of her own, welcoming the mare. she seemed young, very young to say the least, but that didn't mean to stray her away. jol decided to leave gorge to greeting the mare, and to work on getting the moody mare out. joelle needed to reestablish her dominance among the herd, and she wasn't letting blue take it from her. jol turned her head and stretched her nose out, nudging the filly out from under her. little lu complained at having to stop nursing, but jol nickered for the foal to lie down and stay low in the grasses. although she was hopeful the mare wouldn't target her foal, jol would want for her to stay low. she looked to gorge and knew he would keep an eyes on her too. he would be like a father to her now, as long as they were together as a herd.

stepping toward the black pinto mare grazing, joelle stood tall over her, ears perked and alert. stomping her hoof aggressively, the mare reached out and tested the mare, nipping at her haunches. jol braced herself, ready to take on whatever the mare was willing to take on. she needed to leave or learn that she wasn't lead mare wherever she went. from wherever she got that idea from, it needed to leave her head.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaffeinatedLlama » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:17 am

Dream~Mare~3 years~ In heat (2)~ tags:Kookaburra, Echo

Dream was eating the lush green grass, enjoying the warm sunshine on her back. She had an itch on her left flank, and couldn't reach it, so she started rolling around in the grass. Realizing how silly she must she stopped and looked around sheepishly. Seeing Echo grazing not that far off, she wandered over and stood beside her. "When are you going to have your foal?" She whinnied. "I bet it's going to have the prettiest coat, just like its dam." She started eating some grass as she waited for an answer.
==================================================================================================

Hunter~Stallion~7 years~ tags:none

Hunter pricked his ears, listening with interest. He smelled horses nearby, and he wanted to claim some mares for his herd. Walking into a large clearing, he looked around. There where a couple of small groups of horses standing around, sleeping and grazing in the afternoon sunshine. The mood got tense as he walked into full view. He was an older stallion, and no doubt looked like a threat to the other younger stallions. He kept himself calm looking and docile to make sure no one challenged him. He wasn't in the mood for a fight today. Moving to a nearby tree, he started to graze quietly in the cool shade while on the lookout for any lone mares worthy of his attention.
==================================================================================================
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx