SCS Cat House {SCS Owners Only}

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: SCS Cat House {SCS Owners Only}

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:08 am

Jasper Pyrros

He nodded as he looked at the she cat, then tipped his head to the side. "Well, as long as you are certain you are alright." he mewed.

Azusa

The black and minimal white cat went back to talking to Carlita.

Carlita

She smiled at her son, then went back to talking to Azusa.

Tonka

The Tonkinese mewed as he looked around, he was a bit lost without his dog friend. He shivered as he trotted through the door and saw a bunch of other cats were there, and became nervous again as he backed towards the door and just sort of sat down there.

Manny

The white cat smiled as he noticed just enough food left for him. "Thank you, Vines."

Ptichka

(Diamond, this girl is open)

(All mine are basically open)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:29 am

Eveline|LaPerm|Female|Tags: Ptichka
Eveline glanced around and saw a female bicolour cat. The curly furred cat slowly approached the stranger, trying not to look like she was trying to attack her. Eveline thought it might be quite funny though, she she scared the other cat. She went into a crouch and tried to creep up on them. Her tail stayed still in the air, but seemed to twitch here and there. She gained her strength and pounced onto the other cat, playfully batted one of their orange ears and tumbling down. Eveline gazed up at the other cat and let out a small smile. "Hello. I'm Eveline." She mewed quietly.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:06 am

Jasper Pyrros- Nina/somewhat open

He nodded as he looked at the she cat, then tipped his head to the side. "Well, as long as you are certain you are alright." he mewed.

Azusa- Carlita/open

Carlita- Azusa/Open

Tonka- Open

The Tonkinese mewed as he looked around, he was a bit lost without his dog friend. He shivered as he trotted through the door and saw a bunch of other cats were there, and became nervous again as he backed towards the door and just sort of sat down there.

Manny- Vines

The white cat smiled as he noticed just enough food left for him. "Thank you, Vines."

Ptichka- Eveline

The little white and red kitty purred to herself as she stretched her hind legs out behind her, ears flicking and tail swishing the floor. She heard an approach near her, and mewed as she turned to see the other cat, huffing. She snorted as she ducked her head when she was bat at, then tilted it as she looked at the other female. "I'm...Ptichka." she mewed in response to this.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:15 am

Eveline nodded and twisted herself into a position where she could get up. She stood up on all fours and started to see if anything clung onto her white curly fur. Nothing really.. The LaPerm thought as she looked from her paws all the way to the end of her tail. Eveline then turned back to the other cat and purred lightly. "Have you been here before?" She asked, her mind filling with a lot more questions. She shook her head and waited for a reply.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:24 am

Azusa- Carlita/open

Carlita- Azusa/Open

Tonka- Open

Manny- Vines

Ptichka- Eveline

The little white and red kitty happened to spot a window, perhaps one of a few? Shaking her head, she purred as she saw sunlight streaming in, then realized the other cat had just spoken to her again. Turning her attention back to Eveline, she shook her head as she looked at her. "No, this is my first time here. Have you been here before?"
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:42 am

Eveline gave Ptichka a silent shake of her head. "Well, you want to play or something? Not sure about you, but I'm getting awfully bored right now." The curly furred cat meowed. She glanced around and spotted her toy still in the corner. "Over there is my toy. Want to play with that?" She asked, using her tail to point to the orange and blue squeak toy that laid untouched in the corner of the room.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainHook » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:47 am

Vines-Male-Norwegian Forest Cat-Tags;;Manny
He smiled at Manny. He looked at a mouse toy & got ready to pounce. He whispered,"Manny. A mouse." His tail swayed as he got ready to pounce.
CaptainHook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:04 pm

Azusa- Carlita/open

Carlita- Azusa/Open

Tonka- Open

Manny- Vines

The white cat purred as he finished, then he glanced over and tilted his head. "Yes, that is a mouse." he mewed.

Ptichka- Eveline

The little white and red kitty nodded as she looked at the curly cat, tilting her head as she listened to her before deciding to speak up. She nodded as she said "Sure, we could do that." She blinked as she looked about herself, then stared down the toy and crouched down, stalking it.
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainHook » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:15 pm

Vines-Male-Norwegian Forest Cat-Tags;;Manny
He pounced at it. He batted at the mouse pushing it around. He ran around playing with the mouse. "Come on Manny!" He meowed as he batted the mouse around.
CaptainHook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:17 pm

Nina|Cymric|Female|"Talking"/Meowing Color: |Tags: Jasper/Silver
She continued to lick her her chest fur down and replied to him "Yup! I'm pretty tough. Guess thats what happens when You have 4 large dogs in the house to play with." She meowed playfully. She heard a cat playing with something jingly behind her and turned around to see a silver colored cat, playing with a toy mouse. "Looks like fun" she thought. "Hello silver cat!" She loudly meowed playfully at said silver cat.

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery