SCS Dog Park {SCS Owners Only}

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: SCS Dog Park {SCS Owners Only}

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:31 pm

viewtopic.php?t=3276262
(3 and 4)
Moses and Natsuo

Natsuo yipped softly and glanced at Moses, tail flicking back and forth as she sniffed them and they stopped a moment then crawled forwards a little ways more.

(Well, these two are partially open)

Brianin- Brittany- Female- Alex- viewtopic.php?t=3301760

She huffed again, flicking her tail back and forth, as she tried to catch up to the bigger dog as he ran ahead. She huffed as she tried to keep her eyes on him, and sighed as she could not, then growled to herself as she continued to run. She followed his scent to the bush, then followed it to the cluster, but upon noticing it went in circles (she only went twice before realizing), she knew something was up and stopped, growling softly. Not thinking, she began to sniff his scent again, getting lost in it, then sighed and shook herself out of it. Smirking, she sat down and faked a whine, and began to howl...

Ikarus- Mix- male- Romeo- viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3219164

The small black and white dog smiled slightly as the other husky/husky mix moved towards him (XD Because he doesn't know if she's purebred or mixed, so)) He hummed a noise to himself, glancing back at his person and wondering about his sister again, then shook his head. He said "My name is Ikarus."

Hiroki- Chow x Inuit Eskimo x Karelian bear dog- male (neutered)- Open/Merlin/Romeo- viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3239777

The golden-brown and dark male nodded as he looked at the Pharaoh hound, then asked "Was that little dog bothering you before?" as he tilted his head to the side. He thought he may have seen the dog somewhere before, but was not sure.

Merlin- Czechoslovakian Vlcak- Male- Open/Hiro/Romeo- viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3223514

The Vlcak dipped his head once, twice, then fully nodded as he looked at the somewhat taller male. He found himself staring at Romeo, and when he realized he shook his head and scolded himself. "U-Um, yes, it's nice meeting you." he said.

Sallie (linking later)
Wip
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:41 pm

Sin|Rhodesian Ridgeback|Female|"Talking"/Barking Color: |Tags: [OPEN]
Sin continues to walk around, sniffing every so often and looking at the trees. and sunlight

June|Golden Retriever (Puppy)|Female|"Talking"/Barking Color: |Tags: [Moses and Natsuo]
She stood shakily and was a bit reluctant to introduce herself, even though these were only pups. In fact, she was pretty sure she was at least a month or two older than them. She still stayed quiet but didn't shake as much as before.

Laur|Chow Chow-Husky Mix|Male|"Talking"/Barking Color: |Tags: [OPEN]
Laur, being bored out of his mind, decided to jump off the bench and try to find something or someone to play with. On his way down, he accidentally tripped over his new friend, or he liked to think he was his friend, Pulver. He barked an apology and started trotting off towards... Well, he doesn't know.

Pulver|Belgian Malinois|Male|"Talking"/Barking Color: |Tags: [OPEN]
Pulver was laying down, relaxing before the big lug that was Laur accidentally tripped over him. He sighed, at least it wasn't as bad as training. He just wished the dog wasn't so clumsy, he could squash smaller dogs.

Anyone want to join Sin for a walk or perhaps run into Pulver or Laur))

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:23 am

viewtopic.php?t=3276262
(3 and 4)
Moses and Natsuo

Natsuo flicked his tail back and forth as he stood up now, now that she had, and Moses followed suit, his ears perked as he flicked his tail back and forth. "My name is Natsuo, that is Moses." Natsuo said.

She huffed again, flicking her tail back and forth, as she tried to catch up to the bigger dog as he ran ahead. She huffed as she tried to keep her eyes on him, and sighed as she could not, then growled to herself as she continued to run. She followed his scent to the bush, then followed it to the cluster, but upon noticing it went in circles (she only went twice before realizing), she knew something was up and stopped, growling softly. Not thinking, she began to sniff his scent again, getting lost in it, then sighed and shook herself out of it. Smirking, she sat down and faked a whine, and began to howl...

The small black and white dog smiled slightly as the other husky/husky mix moved towards him (XD Because he doesn't know if she's purebred or mixed, so)) He hummed a noise to himself, glancing back at his person and wondering about his sister again, then shook his head. He said "My name is Ikarus."

Hiroki- Chow x Inuit Eskimo x Karelian bear dog- male (neutered)- Open/Merlin/Romeo- viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3239777

The golden-brown and dark male nodded as he looked at the Pharaoh hound, then asked "Was that little dog bothering you before?" as he tilted his head to the side. He thought he may have seen the dog somewhere before, but was not sure.

Merlin- Czechoslovakian Vlcak- Male- Open/Hiro/Romeo- viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3223514

The Vlcak dipped his head once, twice, then fully nodded as he looked at the somewhat taller male. He found himself staring at Romeo, and when he realized he shook his head and scolded himself. "U-Um, yes, it's nice meeting you." he said.

Sallie (linking later)
Wip

(Well, Hiroki is half open if you want to send Pulver over this direction. Also, Alari, am I allowed to ask for one of Pulver's slots? Id probably be using it with Moses or Noah, and I believe they still don't have adult refs yet so it might be awhile til I use it)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Sin continues to walk around, sniffing every so often and looking at the trees. and sunlight

June|Golden Retriever (Puppy)|Female|"Talking"/Barking Color: |Tags: [Moses and Natsuo]
"N-Nice to meet you." She paused for a second before continuing. "I'm uh, June." She slightly tilted her ears back but was still standing.

Laur, being bored out of his mind, decided to jump off the bench and try to find something or someone to play with. On his way down, he accidentally tripped over his new friend, or he liked to think he was his friend, Pulver. He barked an apology and started trotting off towards... Well, he doesn't know.

Pulver was laying down, relaxing before the big lug that was Laur accidentally tripped over him. He sighed, at least it wasn't as bad as training. He just wished the dog wasn't so clumsy, he could squash smaller dogs.

Sure. And, also sure. I loaf Pulver very much so he needs some loaf as well XD))

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:19 pm

viewtopic.php?t=3276262
(3 and 4)
Moses and Natsuo

Natsuo gave a small smile as he nodded at the female, her coat he thought was more similar to his then to Moses'. Shaking his head, he asked "Would you...like to talk?" She seemed she might not want to play.

Sallie (linking later)
Wip

(XD Loaf
Mays I haz permission quote now? I store them in my character thread so I don't lose them))
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:42 pm

"S-Sure. What about?" She sat, a bit shakily.

Loaf!))
Alright!))
HєуRєι~ wrote:"I, ~HєуRєι~, have given permission to Spiritstar to breed their dog/s with my Pulver on the condition I get at least one pup (or two if there are more than 4)."
))

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:33 pm

viewtopic.php?t=3276262
(3 and 4)
Moses and Natsuo

Natsuo glanced at Moses as he breathed out, then shook his head as Moses looked up. Moses said "About...birds, the sky, running, water, food?"

Sallie (linking later)
Wip

(Loaf! XD Thankee)
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Romeo|Pharaoh Hound|Male|Tags: Hiroki, Merlin
Romeo gave Hiroki a silent nod. He then looked at Merlin and gave him a slight dip of his head, and returned to look at the mix, Hiro. "That dog bumped into me... Which is the annoying consequence of not looking where you are indeed going." He barked, with an angered tone in his voice. Romeo shook his head in attempt to stop his anger and looked back straight at the other dog.

Alex|Italian Spinone|Male|Tags: Brianin
Alex heard the desperate sounding howl and poked out from his hiding place. He spotted Brianin whining, and quickly bolted over to her, terrified of what things could have happened to her. "Y..you alright?" He asked, trembling in fear. Alex hated to see anyone he loved sad or hurt. He took a deep breath and waited for a reply.

Erin|Siberian Husky|Female|Tags: Ikarus
Erin nodded. "I'm Erin. Nice to meet you." She barked at the mix. Erin noticed how similar they were in size, and wagged her tail slightly in relief. She hated dogs bigger than her. They always seem to boss her around, although Erin always thinks she's the boss, not some other annoying dogs.

Miles|Weimaraner|Male|Tags: Holly
[[Wip, will finish later]]
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:45 pm

viewtopic.php?t=3276262
(3 and 4)
Moses and Natsuo

Natsuo glanced at Moses as he breathed out, then shook his head as Moses looked up. Moses said "About...birds, the sky, running, water, food?"

She stopped whining, and pinned him with a look, then looked hurt. "You tried to trick me..." she huffed, looking down at her own to paws as she swayed her stumpy tail to and fro.

The golden-brown and dark male tilted his head as he looked at the other male. He returned the nod, then said "Well, he is gone now...Would you...huh...like to talk with Merlin?" Hiroki himself was just content to sit back and watch, to make Merlin come out of his shell so to speak.

The Vlcak dipped his head again, then lowered his gaze as Romeo and Hiro spoke back and forth to each other. He squeaked when Hiro said that, and said "H-Hiro!" as his eyes widened.

Sallie (linking later)
Wip
(XD Shar pei boi!)

(Loaf! XD Thankee)
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:52 pm

"Anything is fine I s-suppose." She pawed at the ground. She doesn't talk much so she doesn't know what to talk about anyway. Her belly grumbles. "I suppose that food sounds good" She barked, chuckling nervously.

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery