SCS Dog Park {SCS Owners Only}

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

SCS Dog Park {SCS Owners Only}

Postby Neah » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:46 pm

Hello and welcome to our dog park. We have dog adopted from us every day so we figured we'd provide a place for the owners and their dogs to come relax and socialize. We ask that you kindly pick up after your dog and that if your dog is aggressive to take them to one of the isolated enclosures so they may socialize through the safety of the fence. Other than that have fun! If you need anything don't hesitate to ask the staff' we're here to help you.

Dog Park Rules wrote:- Only roleplay here if you have a canine from SCS.
- All SCS rules.
- All of Tess' rules.
- You may roleplay owners but I ask that you keep it to a minimum; this is a place for you to develop your canines.
- Do not roleplay felines here; there is a separate area for them and for cross species mingling.
- Please keep drama to a minimum.
-If you have a problem with another member notify me or one of my mods.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Dog Park {SCS Owners Only}

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:10 pm

Mark!
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE ACCOUNT PLE » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:34 am

mark!
      a────────────────────── ( 大理石)
      i. loser ii. not an active roleplayer iii. Lana Del Rey should be loved more !
      iv. my best friend is the best thing in the world god bless her please ?????
DELETE ACCOUNT PLE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:52 pm

Mark!

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:32 pm

Mark, might join~
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainHook » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:19 pm

Holly-Female-English Cocker Spaniel-Tags;;Open
(not sure about the heading)
Holly walked into the dog park with her owner. Once her leash was off she looked around for other dogs. She sniffed the ground smelling many different smells. She came over to a bush & lied down in front of it. She rest her head on her paws as she though. I hope no big dogs come by! Holly doesn't like dogs that are bigger then her because they kinda scare her.
CaptainHook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:25 am

(I using all my dogs besides Aki and his pups, Cam and Masaru.)

Romeo|Pharaoh Hound|Male|Tags: Open
Romeo stood still in a patch of grass, glancing around the park. Though the place was unfamiliar to him, he felt like he knew this place. The pharaoh hound suddenly felt a scent fill his nose. He twitched his tail, knowing that the scent was indeed another dog. Romeo grunted, wanting to be alone for a bit. But this is a dog park! Of course there's going to be other dogs... He thought, slightly annoyed. Might as well do something about it. He started to slowly follow the scent, trying not to make a sound, and crouching down low. Romeo quickly found the other dog. A spaniel, huh. Romeo thought as he started to get back up. He let out a vicious growl at the other dog, trying to make himself look tough and scary. Letting out a warning bark he dashed away, back to the area he started out in. They better know that I'm the best.

Alex|Italian Spinone|Male|Tags: Open
Alex was walking with his leash on, until his owner took it off. He turned to look at his owner in confusion, but he saw them point towards where a few other dogs were. Alex still didn't understand completely, since he never had been to a dog park. He shook his head and padded near the middle of the strange new area. Alex studied his surroundings from where he stood, not feeling like being in such a big place. I'd rather be on a nice, soothing walk, but instead I'm here in this... this... never mind. He thought with another shake of his head. He saw a couple of dogs, but none he knew that well. There's Romeo... but I'm not sure I like him. Alex thought, looking at the other dog with a unsure face. But maybe if I give him a chance... or not.

Erin|Siberian Husky|Female|Tags: Open
Erin trotted excitedly into the new, unfamiliar area, wagging her tail. She was excited to show-off her leadership skills to the other dogs, and hoped no dog tried to beat her magnificent skills. Erin saw a few dogs in the park, but not a huge crowd of them. Oh well... more will come, right? She thought with a hopeful bark. But Erin wanted to do something, or else she'd go absolutely crazy. She glanced around and saw Romeo, but instantly shook the thought out of her head. She hated him, since he thought the was "so much better". Erin growled, but walked off. She found herself near a bush, and laid down, enjoying the breeze, and started to doze off...

Miles|Weimaraner|Male|Tags: Holly
Miles barked loudly at his owner, not wanting to go to the dog park. He hated other dogs for no apparent reason, but he didn't want to socialize with others. He let out a fierce growl, but the way his owner looked meant he'd have to go meet other dogs or else. Miles sighed and went to search for his only "friend", Holly. He almost instantly saw her, near a bush. Miles let out a soft bark, but loud enough for the cocker spaniel to notice him, standing a few steps away from her.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainHook » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:48 am

Holly-Female-English Cocker Spaniel-Tags;;Miles
Miles! Holly thought as soon as she heard Miles bark. She came over to Miles her tail wagging. "Morning Miles." She barked to Miles. Sure Miles was bigger then her but she felt kinda safe around him. She looked over at her owner which was sitting on a bench. She looked at her owners purse & saw her favorite toy,her stuff pig. She looked back at Miles & smiled her tail wagging back & forth.
CaptainHook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:45 am

Miles|Weimaraner|Male|Tags: Holly
"Hello." Miles barked back, a bit quietly. His tail started wagging, and and laid down beside Holly. "How are you doing? I'm good, myself." He asked, attempting to start up a quick conversation. Hopefully this goes well... He thought. Miles noticed he started trembling as he waiting for the spaniel's reply. Miles let out a smile, hoping he didn't seem too strange.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainHook » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:49 am

Holly-Female-English Cocker Spaniel-Tags;;Miles
"I'm good!" She barked sitting beside Miles. She smiled back & then looked back at her owners purse with her toy. "One minute!" She barked getting up & going over to her owner. She jumped onto the bench & grabbed her pig toy. She came running back to Miles with her pig toy in her mouth. She sat back down right where she was before. She dropped her pig toy down the lied down her head resting on her toy. "Just wanted to get my pig." She barked.
CaptainHook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me