The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Should I make a highschool Roleplay for The Beyond?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:24 am

YES.
69%
NO.
8%
Sure, but I wouldn't join.
23%
I don't care.
No votes

Total votes : 13

The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting)

Postby munchqueen » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:01 am

Welcome to The Beyond... The land of the Outcasts.
Well, perhaps we're not outcasts; not entirely. But it is what we are called.
We are the wolves. Wolves live in packs, tightly bound family-like groups; many wolves in singular packs are related, so I suppose you could call it a 'family'. Life in the wild is not easy, and every wolf must do their job in order for the pack to survive. Those who do not, those who are a hindrance to the pack, are exiled to The Beyond.
We were sent away.
We were forced to become part of the Outcasts. Life in a pack is hard...
Try living without one.

The Beyond is always cold, a never-ending winter, the ground always covered in snow.
Food is not abundant here; snow hares are the most common prey, but even they are often hard to find, and even harder to catch. Elk are seen as well, but every wolf here is alone, and a lone wolf cannot kill an elk, so they are usually not hunted. Quarrels over food break out often. It is rare that a wolf does not have to fight for their meal, so clever wolves have found loopholes to this rule. Some wolves use their charm to their advantage, seducing others into getting what they want. Others use wit, their cunning and trickery fooling many. Some use brute strength, violence; these wolves leave paths of blood in their wake.
Few are born here, and, generation after generation, have adapted to this lifestyle; however, they are even more primitive than the ones who murder to survive, you can see the wildness in their eyes. They are no longer wolves; they are the Lost.
Every wolf has a different way of surviving in The Beyond. Of course, the simple compromise would be to make a pack, would it not? This has been attempted many times, but none have succeeded. It is as if a monster lurks in the shadows cast by the trees, only there to make sure that the unspoken rules of The Beyond are obeyed. Those who do not follow these rules...
Shall be punished.

Discussion Thread - - - Rules - - - Characters - - - Form

High School Roleplay

Last edited by munchqueen on Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Beyond - Rules

Please follow these rules! Break the rules three times, you get a strike. Three strikes, you're banned from the thread. So, well... You have nine lives. Use them wisely.

RULES

All Tess/CS rules apply; if you do not know them, brush up [url]here[/url].

Only wolves are allowed, no other species. This includes animals like the maned wolf, for example; though it says 'wolf' in the name, they are not wolves. Not exactly, anyway.

Only heterosexual pairings, please. (I consider changing this... but it would still be very rare, if I did, for another pairing to happen)
This role has been updated; all pairings are now allowed.

Please use [ ] { } ( ) when speaking out of character on this thread. As well as this, you may only have ooc posts here if they are in the same post as an in-character reply. All other ooc posts must be made on the discussion thread.

Please posts forms on the discussion thread; this thread is purely for role-play.

No power-playing/god-modding. Perfect characters are a no-no.

Please use proper grammar and write two/three sentences every post. I understand writer's block, but this is a minimum.

Do not kill another player's character unless given permission.

You may not play your own character's mate/crush.

Be active. If you are missing for more than a week without notice, I will send a PM to see where you're at. Longer than a month and your character will be removed.

Be respectful, and no cursing.

Please try to keep genders even.

Last edited by munchqueen on Tue May 02, 2017 10:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Beyond - Characters

CHARACTERS

MALES - 16

Lucifer|three years|munchqueen
Tijo|one and a half years|Ammy2-56
Tempest|two years|munchqueen
Ragnar|four years|AthenasArtz
Tiziere|four months|.:Red Nose:.
Romeo|four years and ten months|waggyfox
Aldous|five and a half years|clique.
Huxley|five and a half years|clique.
Jiynx|three years|munchqueen
Sawyer|three and a half years|waggyfox
Khee|three and a half years|AthenasArtz
Tupelo|one and a half years|rougegem
Acacia|eight years|rougegem
Cipher|two years|theawesomekitten
Shadow|four years|Kala/shadow
Carlisle|five years|Tisha-Nick
[url]Castiel[/url]|reserved for royalty.
[url]Azazel[/url]|reserved for royalty.

FEMALES - 16

Lilith|four years|munchqueen
Soul|three years|AthenasArtz
Spirit|three years|AthenasArtz
Lupin|two and a half years|.:Red Nose:.
Midnight|three years|ThePinkFox
Kenai|four years|♔ Aesthetic ♔
Nala|two months|Heda-skaikru
Lexa|three years|Heda-skaikru
Luna|four years|Kala/shadow
Jenny|three years|munchqueen
Clove|three and a half years|waggyfox
Seven|three years|Pit~bull~Lover
Raven|three years old|waggyfox
Aquarius|three years old
Azelea|one and a half years|rougegem
Foalan|three years|Leafytea
[url]Ruby[/url]|reserved for royalty.
[url]Adryan[/url]|reserved for royalty.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

REALTIONSHIPS

CRUSHES AND MATES

_____ is crushing on _____.
_____ and _____ are crushing on each other.
_____ and _____ are mates.

Lilith is crushing on Ragnar.
Soul is crushing on Tempest.
Shadow and Foalan are crushing on each other.
RELATIVES

_____ and _____ are siblings.
_____ and _____ are the parents of _____.
_____ and _____ are expecting pups.

Soul and Spirit are siblings.
Lexa is the mother of Nala.
Aldous and Huxley are siblings.
Jenny and Jiynx ar siblings.
Sawyer and Clove are siblings.
Luna is expecting pups.
Last edited by munchqueen on Sat May 20, 2017 4:58 am, edited 37 times in total.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Beyond - Forms

Postby munchqueen » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:52 am

I have a premade form you can use if you wish. You may also use your own form, but it must contain all of the information found in this one here, or it will not be accepted.

Code: Select all
[center][size=85][img]here[/img]
[left][b]Name[/b]
here

[b]Age[/b]
here

[b]Gender[/b]
here

[b]Rank[/b]
here (Outcast/Lost)[/left][right][b]Crush[/b]
here

[b]Mate[/b]
here

[b]Offspring[/b]
here

[b]Relatives[/b]
here[/right]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[b]Personality[/b]
here

[b]History[/b]
here[/size][/center]
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (New and Accepting)

Postby munchqueen » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:20 am

This thread is now open for posting! However, please remember to submit forms on the discussion thread! c:
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Hi there! I'm munchqueen, it's nice to meet you - kind of
meet you, that is. I consider myself an artist, as I really
do love art. Really, all of my interests revolve around art...
But, then again, I do believe that everything is artistic in
it's own way. If you're interested, check out the links in
the top corner of my siggy >>
I would really appreciate it!

gemini | slytherin | thunderclan

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:16 pm

bump~
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:46 pm

// S P I R I T \\
Form // Female // 3 // Outcast // Crushless
Tagged; Soul

// S O U L \\
Form // Female // 3 // Outcast // Crushless
Tagged; Spirit

The two siblings moved through the forest together. Spirit, the white fae, moved a little ways behind, while the darker fae, Soul, was up ahead, leading. "Come on!" She said quickly, stopping to pace in the same spot. "Your so slow, and we need to get out of the territory by nightfall! Stupid mutts." The black fae yelled, before muttering about their pack- well. Ex-Pack.
"I'm coming." Spirit responded softly, catiously glancing from side to side before stepping over a fallen branch. It wasn't like she had to leave. Soul was the one banished. Why was she leaving again? Right. Soul had said she couldn't live without her. Sure. The white Fae doubted it, but went along with it anyway.
Once Spirit had reached Soul, who was still pacing miserably, the two continued on their own, leaving their old home behind.
Spirit lagged behind more and more. She wanted to be with him. She was so closed to becoming (male name's) mate. She knew it. And then Soul convinced her to leave. But she would go back. Right? Yes.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:19 pm

Lɪʟɪᴛʜ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs | ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ | ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀsᴛ | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; the forest | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ; open

Lilith stared at the white hare, her pale amber eyes showing immense concentration. She had to catch this one, or she wouldn't eat for yet another day, and it had already been too long. Hunger pains kept her up at night. Soon she would become too weak to hunt, and then she would surely perish. The grey she-wolf readied herself, waited for the right moment, then shot out like a snake in attack. The hare had made it's move as well, turning and racing in the opposite direction, but it was already too late; after a few steps, Lilith had caught up to the the hare and ended it's life. She looked up at the starry night sky, making a silent prayer of thanks while watching the vapour from her breath float up like smoke, then dissipate into the frigid air. She then picked the hare up, holding it firmly in her jaws as she made her way back to her makeshift den, which could be found beneath a mound of earth and pine needles, not too far from where she was just then.

Lᴜᴄɪғᴇʀ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs | ᴍᴀʟᴇ | ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀsᴛ | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; his den | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ; open

Lucifer had been sleeping, curled up tightly in his den. He had been lucky, having found sufficient shelter only days after being exiled. However, hunting was still a challenge; wolves were willing to fight for food, and prey was scarce. Lucifer was trained to fight, not hunt, and now it was coming back to bite him. The black-furred male curled up even tighter in his small den, dreaming of a soft animal pelt to rest upon. If he was ever fortunate enough to obtain one for himself, he would be forever grateful.

Tᴇᴍᴘᴇsᴛ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs | ᴍᴀʟᴇ | ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀsᴛ | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; a clearing | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ; open

The russet brute was awake, as he always was in the early hours of the morning. It was always the best time to hunt, though few aside from himself knew that; however, he had been living in The Beyond his whole life, and this gave him an obvious advantage. He didn't care. It was about survival, and even if he was better off than the rest, it still wasn't his job to help, and he would never consider it to be. Perhaps, if the Outcasts saw him as anything more than a savage, primitive mutt, he would be more willing. Until that day, however, it would not happen, and Tempest doubted that day would come anytime soon. No wolf had taken any time to get to know him before, why would that change now?
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MyFairLady » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:16 am

Montgomery
Monty, a recent outcast new to The Beyond, was having a tough time out there. For starters, he had no den. No den equals no shelter. And no shelter equals cold, lonely nights. For a wolf, his dark brown pelt was just okay for keeping his warm, but did not come close to equaling a nice cozy, warm den. That was not Montgomery's only want. He wished for food too. There was an empty feeling in the bottom of his stomach that he never experienced before. Hunger. After living in a pack for his whole life, it was not hard to find food with so many wolves ready and willing to bring down a buck for a pack feast. Though his stomach would get a bit rumbly, it never was hungry for long. But now he experienced what loners came to their pack for. He saw in their eyes an empty, lost, dull look, as if they had given up all hope in what they could get. And now Monty was experiencing that for the first time in his life as well. There was a constant nagging feeling in his mind, telling him just to give up. To just lie down and give up until someone finds him, a cold lifeless corpse. But he couldn't. Life to him was precious, a perfect gift that was all his own, not something to throw away like one would with garbage. He would have to go on, have to find a den, have to find food, have to find... Friends. He missed companionship and when one is suddenly thrown out from a pack, loneliness is not something one is familiar with. Monty whined as all these thoughts raced through his mind. He was found sitting on a hill overlooking the sunrise. He faced the sun, not squinting as the first few rays reached his eyes. His stomach was telling him to look for food, but he hadn't the energy. For now, he'd stay where he was. Alone.

Spitfire
It hadn't been too short of a time since Spitfire started living in The Beyond. Her mind had gotten used to the fact that she'd forever be out here--alone. Not that her family cared that she was now considered one of the "lost." Her parents were dead at this point and her sister... Well, her sister truly didn't care about anything. So that is how Fiery lived every day of her life out in The Beyond. It was a dog eat dog world; in this case, a wolf eat wolf world. She had witnessed wolves grow stir crazy because of lack of food, no shelter, or want of family and friends. Some had resorted to the worst things that could happen. Death from simply not caring anymore. Suicide. Some even murdered for food. But Fiery had endured as best she could in her humble little home in the ground, a fox hole of some sort. It was snug, but sufficient and much better than what some wolves had to live in. Thankfully, she was a petite wolf, not very muscular and with a slim frame. Her legs were lanky and under her thick tan pelt, her ribs could be seen. Her tail was extremely fluffy, which acted as a very nice nose warmer when the season was winter and snow covered the earth. Food was not an easy thing to find in The Beyond. It was rare to find a left over carcass or elk and deer to hunt. That said, Fiery lived off of rabbits and hares and an occasional squirrel, if she was fortunate enough to find and catch one of those rodents. She was quite crafty with herbs and kept a good supply of them in her den, in case she should fall ill or get hurt or if she saw another wolf that needed some help. All in all, Fiery had it pretty good out in The Beyond, much better than most. As the sun awoke from it's nighttime sleep, Spitfire woke up with it. She stretched out her long body, the tip of her nose touching one end of the den and her tail slapping the other end. She shook out her pelt, fluffing it up once again. She moved towards the light at the entrance of the den and stuck her head out. Looking around for any signs of movement--and seeing none--she padded outside and stood there for a moment, contemplating what she should do that day. Her head was cocked to the side in a thoughtful mannerism, her eyes bright and alert, ears forward in a dominant expression, and tail wagging like she was the happiest wolf alive. And that she was.

MyFairLady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:44 am

Lɪʟɪᴛʜ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs | ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ | ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀsᴛ | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; the forest, near her den | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ; Montgomery

Lilith had been heading back to her den, rather hurriedly; she didn't want to get caught by some blood thirsty wolf and lose her meal. However, even as close to her den as she was, she was not safe; the scent of a male made its way into her nose, and she growled, glancing around warily.

MunchkinTheMunch wrote:
Lᴜᴄɪғᴇʀ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs | ᴍᴀʟᴇ | ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀsᴛ | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; his den | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ; open

Lucifer had been sleeping, curled up tightly in his den. He had been lucky, having found sufficient shelter only days after being exiled. However, hunting was still a challenge; wolves were willing to fight for food, and prey was scarce. Lucifer was trained to fight, not hunt, and now it was coming back to bite him. The black-furred male curled up even tighter in his small den, dreaming of a soft animal pelt to rest upon. If he was ever fortunate enough to obtain one for himself, he would be forever grateful.

Tᴇᴍᴘᴇsᴛ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs | ᴍᴀʟᴇ | ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀsᴛ | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; a clearing | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ; open

The russet brute was awake, as he always was in the early hours of the morning. It was always the best time to hunt, though few aside from himself knew that; however, he had been living in The Beyond his whole life, and this gave him an obvious advantage. He didn't care. It was about survival, and even if he was better off than the rest, it still wasn't his job to help, and he would never consider it to be. Perhaps, if the Outcasts saw him as anything more than a savage, primitive mutt, he would be more willing. Until that day, however, it would not happen, and Tempest doubted that day would come anytime soon. No wolf had taken any time to get to know him before, why would that change now?
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery