Cruising Seas // Dog Pack // Needs members! Started!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Cruising Seas // Dog Pack // Needs members! Started!

Postby Horse » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:17 am

Ahead of you a vast blue ocean spreads out before your eyes, its many waves reflecting the bright sun above them. A salty ocean breeze teases the fur on your body as you sit on the deck of a cruise ship. The rays of sun that shine on your back are warm and comforting unlike the chilly breezes that rise up from the ocean. You think that, right now, living on a cruise ship may seem like paradise, but you know that isn't true. You and your canine pack-mates need to survive on this cruise ship. Every day and night you need to find food for your pack, whether it be the food be from tourists on the ship or prey from the ocean. You need to take cover in the ship from horrible ocean storms, and you need to look out for your pack-mates so they don't ever get hurt during those storms. However, despite the hardships of living on the ship, you and your pack-mates do have fun exploring the islands the cruise ship docks at. The beaches are always fun to play at, and the towns are always good to find some new food at. It isn't all a hard life to live as a canine on a ship, but it sure does have responsibility. Do you have what it takes to provide for your pack- to be a pack-member?

Last edited by Horse on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:59 am, edited 10 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plot & Pack Rules

Postby Horse » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:18 am

This role-play centers around dogs that live and try to survive on a cruise ship. They are either dogs who snuck on the boat for adventure or dogs who were brought onto the ship with their owners but ran away, wishing to live with the pack of dogs on the ship. The dogs in this role-play work as a pack to find meals and to protect each other.

The pack rules are listed below.
      - captain's word is law
      - be willing to give up your life for the pack and its safety
      - your pack-mates come before yourself
      - never lure danger towards the pack
      - never lure the pack towards danger
      - do not instigate fights with other members of the pack
      - respect all ranks of the pack, especially higher ranks
      - dogs who betray the pack will be banished or punished

Last edited by Horse on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Horse » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:20 am

Please follow these rules.
      - chicken smoothie rules apply
      - please be child-friendly... no foul language, black out birth & mating scenes, don't describe too much gore
      - please refrain from posting pretty font (like fontmeme) or pictures on your role-play posts; they're considered spam
      - mxm & fxf relationships (lgb) are allowed as well as mxf
      - do not join with a dog in heat, or with a pup
      - no god-modding or power-playing
      - post three or more sentences with correct grammar and punctuation
      - don't role-play more than five pages without me ;u;
      - chat & post forms on the discussion thread & wait to be accepted before you role-play
      - please do not steal any of the information that i wrote from this role-play! it took me some time to come up with it

Last edited by Horse on Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pack Ranks

Postby Horse » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:23 am

H I G H - R A N K S

captain: juniper // female // three // husky
      Meet your C A P T A I N. The captain holds the responsibility of leading and guiding the pack for its safety. The captain is the most dominant and respected dog in the pack as he or she acts as the guardian of his or her pack. Although the captain is usually a caring and responsible figure, he or she is not to be fooled; the captain is generally one of the smartest and strongest dogs in its pack!

first mate: stark // male // five // czechoslovakian wolfdog
      Greet your F I R S T - M A T E! The first mate holds the second highest rank in the pack. He or she holds close ties with the captain, as he or she helps the captain rule over and guide the pack. This dog typically takes the captain's position when the captain travels or passes. Like the captain, the first mate is very respected and is often a clever and strong dog to be ruling next to the captain.

master medic: zirconium // male // four // husky
      medic: blossom // female // four // border collie
      These are your M E D I C S. The medics know how to help injured and ill dogs. They are responsible for making sure that the pack is in good health. - There is one master medic. There is one medic.

M I D D L E - R A N K S

master fisher: phantasm // male // four // husky
      fisher: max // male // three // australian shepherd
      fisher: evie // female // three // labrador retriever
      fisher: melisandre // female // six // irish setter
      fisher: scout // male // four // borizo/Russian wolfhound
      fisher: daniel // male // four // siberian husky
      fisher: siren // female // four // maremma sheepdog
      fisher: treasure // female // three // rough collie
      fisher: chelsea // female // three // rough collie
      These are the F I S H E R S! The fishers gather and hunt food for the pack. These dogs are good swimmers; they will often swim in the ocean to hunt fish for the pack. They also search beaches to look for sea-life prey in tide pools in rocks along the ocean. Although these dogs are called "fishers" because they fish for prey for their pack, they hunt and search for food on ground as much as they hunt for food in the ocean- they commonly steal food from tourists on the cruise they live on! Fishers will do whatever they can do catch prey and find a meal for their pack, even if it means interacting with humans! The tourists on the cruise ship generally favor the dogs on the ship and provide them with food, though the cruise's staff will do what it takes to get rid of the dogs. - There is one master fisher. Fishers are unlimited.

master spy: sinclair // male // four // german shepherd
      spy: alan // male // five // black labrador
      spy: ashlyn // female // five // black labrador
      spy: daemon // male // four // australian shepherd
      spy: dahlia // female // three // german shepherd
      spy: rafiq // male // five // vizsla
      The S P I E S of the pack are responsible for reporting information to the captain and first mate. They generally sneak around the humans and find updates about upcoming storms, when food will be served to the tourists, or when the cruise ship will be docked at an island. All of this information is used either for the pack's safety or to help the pack. - There is one master spy. Spies are unlimited.

L O W - R A N K S

dust dog: till // male // seven // collie
      dust dog: mazie // female // three // australian shepherd
      dust dog: adrian // female // three // wuschelig
      dust dog: pandora // female // five // border collie
      The D U S T - D O G S hold the lowest rank in the pack. The dogs that hold this rank are usually too young to have a middle rank, too old or weak to hunt or spy, or are not favored by the higher ranks- hence the name "dust" dogs. They are typically known to not be treated as well as the other ranked dogs, but they do a great deal for the pack. They often watch over the pups of the pack, and the able dust dogs generally do even more work than the middle-ranked dogs do! - Dust dogs are unlimited.

Last edited by Horse on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Explore

Postby Horse » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:25 am

This is the cruise ship that the dogs are living on. The cruise ship has a large pool, many restaurants, and various shops. The pack claims old and unused bedrooms and the dimly-lit hallway in the bottom level of the cruise ship as its "territory". The staff of the cruise ship generally don't use the bottom level of the cruise ship where the old rooms are. They typically use the bottom level of the ship for storage. The pack-members generally chat with each other in the hallway. There are six rooms the pack claims as "dens."
      Room 1 // Captain's Den - The captain's den is where the captain and the captain's mate sleeps. There is one twin-sized bunk bed, a small refrigerator, and a small bathroom in this room.
      Room 2 // First Mate's Room - The first mate's room is where the first mate and the first mate's mate sleeps. There are two twin-sized beds, a small refrigerator, and a small bathroom in this room.
      Room 3 // Medic Den - The medic den is where the two medic dogs sleep. There are two twin-sized bunk beds, a small refrigerator, and a small bathroom in this room.
      Room 4 // Fishers' Lodge - The fishers sleep in this den. There are two twin-sized bunk beds, a small refrigerator, and a small bathroom in this room.
      Room 5 // Spy Room - The spies sleep in this den. There are two twin-sized beds and a bathroom in this room.
      Room 6 // Dusty Corner - The dust dogs sleep in this den. There is one queen-sized bed in this room. A bathroom is also in this room.
      Please note that [obviously] the dogs don't use the refrigerators or the bathrooms in the above rooms. They are just there because tourists used to use the rooms that the dogs now use.

Last edited by Horse on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby Horse » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:27 am

dog > dog
      dog has crush on dog
      dog [>] dog
      dog has secret/slight crush on dog
      dog >< dog
      both like each other
      dog - dog
      mates
      dog x dog
      once were mates
      dog < pups > dog
      these dogs have pups together

dahlia > max
      daemon > mazie and juniper
      zirconium > alan, scout, and daniel
      phantasm > evie and adrian
      adrian > max and phantasm
      siren > stark
      stark > blossom, mazie, and adrian
      melisandre > till and max
      scout > till
      pandora > stark
      chelsea > phantasm
      daniel >< zirconium
      juniper [>]< daemon
      adrian >< phantasm
Last edited by Horse on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Horse » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:27 am

Last edited by Horse on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Horse » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:28 am

Last edited by Horse on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Horse » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:28 am

Last edited by Horse on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Credit

Postby Horse » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:47 am

╔═════════════╗

The images on this thread were found at