running free~wild horse rp~ (acepting only herd horses)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: running free~wild horse rp~ (acepting only herd horses)

Postby RussetWing » Thu May 05, 2016 2:27 pm

Millie snickered happily and nibbled Grimm's black forelock, but whinnied in surprise when the human hugged Grimm. She snorted and pawed at the ground, wanting attention too.
RussetWing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Thu May 05, 2016 2:43 pm

Katherina looked at the foal and to the herd. She smiled and petted the foal. She looked at tsuki, "Time to head home, girl."

Grimm snorted as Tsuki backed up and Katherina jumped on her and lead her back up the hill

Tsuki stopped and looked at grimm, "Good Luck." She neighed
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irunwithwolves » Thu May 05, 2016 3:12 pm

Cricket
She stood on the side of Grimm and watched the girl hug him she snorted and shook her mane.
I'm Irun, a single mother and military personnel. If I don't respond within a few days please don't kick me out, I am a very busy person.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Thu May 05, 2016 3:53 pm

smokey -
he saw max back up so he walked over to the buckle strap thing Ashley tried to point out.(I have a halter in front of my face but I cant describe the strap thing apparently XD) He pulled on it like Ashley said. In a few moments the stap unbuckled and the halter fell to the ground. "All right ets go before were caught,... again." he knickerd quietly to max and Ashley.
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Thoroughbred » Thu May 05, 2016 5:46 pm

Cheveyo

"Hmmm, so you know what happened to her," I asked casually, looking around for any horse or predator," how long has she been gone ?" I sniffed the ground and ate a little before focusing my attention on the foal." Huh sorry, I'm Cheveyo and your name is?" I asked her thoughtfully, looking her up and down.
I've been on like a 6-7 month hiatus..... soooo to all that know me sorry. And Boop! I'm revamping??? Everything??? Idk what you would call it. I've found myself I think, through fan fiction, high school drama and a whole lot of maturing. Have a new room, new sense of humour, yeah. Ready to start helping the world. I think??? Still questioning my messed up life where I'm pretty sure my old cat is my spirit animal, I have a tea addiction (weak and sweet mind you!) and possibly building a author/ artist career??? There's a lot of question marks but that's life.

Always expect more questions than answers and you might just find yourself. xoxo
Galaxy Thoroughbred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Thu May 05, 2016 6:04 pm

storm -
"Yeah she died about a month ago." she awnserd her gaze turning to the grass at her feet. She looked back up and pushed the memory out of her head. "Im storm but if you like you can call me stormy." she knickerd meeting chevs eyes again. "Are you in a herd?" she asked wondering why chev was by herself in the open.
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Thoroughbred » Thu May 05, 2016 6:06 pm

Cheveyo

I nickered even at her." Well yes buttt, I'm actually the lead mare. My herd has no lead stallion yet. But most of them were just...captured," I nickered sadly and my head dropped a bit," can you eat grass or do you still drink milk." If she still needed milk then I wouldn't mind, as long as I helped someone.
I've been on like a 6-7 month hiatus..... soooo to all that know me sorry. And Boop! I'm revamping??? Everything??? Idk what you would call it. I've found myself I think, through fan fiction, high school drama and a whole lot of maturing. Have a new room, new sense of humour, yeah. Ready to start helping the world. I think??? Still questioning my messed up life where I'm pretty sure my old cat is my spirit animal, I have a tea addiction (weak and sweet mind you!) and possibly building a author/ artist career??? There's a lot of question marks but that's life.

Always expect more questions than answers and you might just find yourself. xoxo
Galaxy Thoroughbred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Thu May 05, 2016 6:12 pm

storm -
She looked at the mare her expression making it obvious she felt bad for her. "I can eat grass, but thanks for your concern." She knickerd. She thought a moment about how to cheer cheveyo up. "Me and, uh, well, I escaped from people before, maybe your friends will to!" she whinied avoiding to mention her mother died in the process of escaping. She really hated talking about her past and didn't want to open up and tell chev but she also hated to see her upset.
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Thoroughbred » Thu May 05, 2016 6:39 pm

Cheveyo

"Hmmm, I hope so. I escaped too, but that was only because my best friend, a courageous stallion died for me. I couldn't stay there, not with Show who was the stallion that killed him. So I jumped the fence and was never heard of again," I explained, opening up a little at the slightly nervous filly's face," I helped rescue a mare that had been captured just now. In the past I would always escape because I could unlock locks with my mouth. So I could unlock her stall but nowww."

Galaxy Thoroughbred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Thu May 05, 2016 6:45 pm

storm -
"oh, well im sorry." she knickerd. She really liked this mare chev had a bit in commen with her. "Were your people mean to you?" she asked remembering how mean her owners were. She flicked her curved ear as a fly landed near it.
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me