united. wolves. forms being accepted on discussion thread

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

united. wolves. forms being accepted on discussion thread

Postby Horse » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:56 am

Forms are being accepted on the DISCUSSION THREAD. Please read the rules first, before you post <3 . Also, DO NOT post on THIS THREAD.

This role-play is a remake of a role-play I created a while ago. I'm basically copying and pasting the information on that role-play to this role-play. I like the plot/format I made and all <3 . That's why the posts on this thread and the discussion thread may look like they've been made quickly. This role-play is semi-literate. Note: the only reason that this isn't in the advanced role-play boards is because if you join, you need to write at least 4+ lines per role-play post <3. Correct grammar and punctuation are needed <3.
    ____

then.

Long ago there lived a flourishing pack, ruled by the most powerful male living on the land and the most heartfelt female ever to be born. They were a wonderful pair and their rule was the greatest rule that ever was, however, there soon came a series of downfalls which led to the united pack's fate.

A beautiful loner had caught the male's attention. He began to lose his love in his mate, which made his mate become suspicious. They had always had a strong bond between each other since they met, but it seemed to have broken. The female found out about the loner, and planned a plot of revenge with her brothers and sisters of the pack- she wanted to kill this loner. Though, the male soon found out about this plan and overthrew his mate from the rank of the alpha female, and banished her from the lands. The beautiful loner took the rank of alpha female and became the male's mate.

What the male didn't know was that his new mate was power-hungry. She rose up above the male and had his pack under her reign rather than his. The male didn't realize this until the day when other males of the pack challenged her for the rank of alpha, and not him. They thought that she was stronger than him, and that once they overthrow her, he would be easy to overthrow. The male exiled this female from the pack and became hateful. He banished all of his pack-members who wished to challenge him, and told them never to return to the pack's lands ever again.

The now ambitious male had caused his remaining pack-mates to form a strong hate towards him. They secretly planned to overthrow the male and place one of their trusted pack-mates as the alpha male. Only a few days later the pack put up a strong fight against their alpha and forced him to leave the territory. He fled the lands, and only rumors were heard about him among the wolves. The remaining pack-wolves hoped that the pack would flourish with their new alpha, and named the pack "Uprise".

now.

The Uprise Pack still remains today, being the largest pack in the forest's land. It is currently led by [ insert name here ] , who is the alpha [ female/male ] of the pack. However, three other "packs" have been made.

The wolves who were banished for challenging the original Uprise alpha male formed their own pack against him. Today, called the "Brothers", it consists of three males who are the ancestors of these wolves.

The original alpha male of Uprise Pack formed a pack away from the Uprise territory, and called it "Moon". He wanted to become enemies with Uprise Pack, angered they overthrew him. Moon Pack remains today, with the ancestors of the Uprise alpha male and their friends and family.

Loners have joined together to form a pack, calling it "Star". They were unfamiliar with the conflicts between Uprise Pack, the Brothers, and Moon Pack. They felt threatened by the Brothers and Moon Pack, so the decided to ally with Uprise Pack.

future.

It is your choice whether the packs can look past their conflicts or not. Their fate is in your grasp.

end of intro
Last edited by Horse on Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:38 am, edited 6 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules.

Postby Horse » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:07 pm

[ non-breakable ] role-play rules
      1. no fowl language, at all, even if it's starred out

2. cs rules

3. be appropriate

4. no wolves with crazy colors, must be realistic, no blue/red/grey/etc eyes, no super powers, etc.

5. literacy counts! the only reason why this isn't in the advanced boards is because all you need to post is four sentences [ + ] for every post you make. so, use correct grammar and punctuation.

6. no big threats [ bear attacks, hunters, loners ( if they attack; spotting one is fine ) , etc ] , or killing other wolves/dyeing without my permission first

7. no power - playing or god - modding [ controlling other players, becoming 'all knowing', making your character win every battle/dodge every blow ] . if you want to battle with a wolf, i would suggest planning out who will loose/win the battle or how many times your wolf will dodge/get hit with a blow

8. when you join, your wolf cannot be pregnant, or be a pup

9. you need to make at least two wolves, each with a different gender. [ for example, you can create two females, but then you need to create at least one male. you can create four males, but then you need to create at least one female. ]

10. drama and crushes are encouraged [ but don't overdo drama, please! you have to keep in mind that other players may want some drama with their wolves, too ] . to get drama going, i would suggest adding a crush to your wolf's form. this wolf's crush can change later on, though.

11. wait to be accepted before you role-play, and post your form in the discussion/form thread

12. if you join, please be active! if you're not, i'll pm you. if you don't respond for a while, i can remove your wolf from the role-play.

13. "fade-to-black"/"time-skip" birthing and mating scenes

side note: if this role-play dies down, do not remake it without my permission! i spent a long time thinking over the packs and their history and such! thank you <3

loners are not being accepted!
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

uprise pack.

Postby Horse » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:14 pm

relations wrote:allies - star pack

enemies - the brothers ,
    moon pack

neutral - none

information wrote:Uprise Pack is known
    throughout the land
    for being large
    and loyal.

Uprise Pack dwells in the middle of the forest where a small river cuts through. It provides water for the pack and attracts prey, which is helpful to the pack in seasons, such as summer, when the land dries. Dens are dug under towering trees and herbs are plentiful in Uprise Pack's territory.

Uprise Pack Law wrote:➳ becoming mates or friends with the members of enemy packs or groups lead to banishment ; ➳ helping the members of enemy packs or groups will lead to banishment ; ➳ help allies in times of need ; ➳ put your pack-mates before yourself ; ➳ alpha's word is law ; ➳ be respectful to higher ranks and pack-mates ; ➳ obey the alpha ; ➳ conflicts, arguments, and fights between pack-members are frowned upon

Uprise Pack often joins together with Star Pack to go hunting and helps them in battle. Uprise Pack is hateful towards the Brothers and Moon Pack, and always refuses to allow them on their territory. The wolves of Uprise Pack vary in personality, though most are not cold-hearted and rude.

ranks.

. High Ranks

Alpha Male: Zircon
        Alpha Female: Win Zircon's Heart
        The highest rank a wolf can get. Alphas are
        the leaders of the pack. They are extremely
        respected and very strong; the alpha male is
        probably the strongest wolf in the pack.

Beta Male: alpha's choice
        Beta Female: alpha's choice
        The second highest rank. Betas are very loyal
        towards the alphas, and take control when the
        leaders are away.

Healer Male: Open
        Healer Female: Open
        Healers are wolves that have knowledge in herbs.
        They have no special powers, and cannot make pain
        go away instantly, nor make wounds heal instantly.
        Though, they can help wolves better than other wolves.

. Middle Ranks

Subordinate Males: Open
        Subordinate Females: Juniper
        Subordinates do the hunting, fighting, guarding,
        and basic chores for the pack.

. Low Ranks

Omega Males: Open
        Omega Females: Open
        The lowest ranked wolves. They eat last, and are
        not very respected.

Pup Males: Not Open
        Pup Females: Not Open
        'Just pups.

. If your wolf becomes the mate of the beta or alpha,
        your wolf will move up to the higher rank.

. Healers do not have to be mates.

Last edited by Horse on Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the brothers.

Postby Horse » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:16 pm

relations wrote:allies - none

enemies - moon pack

neutral - star pack ,
    uprise pack

information wrote:The Brothers are
    known for their
    strength.

These wolves are
    ancestors of the
    wolves who were
    exiled from Uprise Pack.

Three cold-hearted male wolves live on the outskirts of the forest, though they rely on the forest for food when they make trips into its dense areas. They don't have any specific territory, for they always seem to be traveling and spying on other packs or groups. These wolves call themselves "the Brothers".

Brothers' Law wrote:➳ becoming mates or friends with the members of enemy packs or groups lead to death ; ➳ helping the members of enemy packs or groups will lead to death ; ➳ offer allies help only when it is greatly needed ; ➳ treat each other like family ; ➳ never trust outsider wolves unless they are your kin ; ➳ respect each other

The Brothers completely hate Moon Pack and will do anything to try to get rid of them. They hold a grudge on Moon Pack rather than Uprise Pack because Moon Pack was the pack that the original alpha- that exiled their ancestors- fled to and created. The Brothers are always seen traveling in a group- they make decisions together, therefore, there is no "alpha" or "omega" in the group.

the wolves.

[url=x]➳[/url] Open
        [url=x]➳[/url] Open
        [url=x]➳[/url] Open

Last edited by Horse on Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

moon pack.

Postby Horse » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:22 pm

relations wrote:allies - none

enemies - the brothers ,
    uprise pack

neutral - star pack

information wrote:Moon Pack is known
    for being fierce.

Moon Pack was started
    by the original alpha of
    Uprise Pack.

Moon Pack dwells in the southern area of the forest. It is much darker than any other areas of the forest; hardly any light shines through the trees. Therefore; the trees grow and grow but the forest floor is barren, hardly housing any shrubs or bushes.

Moon Pack Law wrote:➳ becoming mates or friends with the members of enemy packs or groups lead to death ; ➳ helping the members of enemy packs or groups will lead to banishment ; ➳ help allies in times of need ; ➳ alpha's word is law ; ➳ be respectful to the alpha ; ➳ obey the alpha

Moon Pack wolves aren't very warm and fuzzy- these wolves are fierce and devious. The pack is against the Brothers because their original alpha had exiled the Brothers' ancestors from another pack. They dislike Uprise Pack because Uprise Pack's ancestors overthrew their original alpha and banished him from their lands.

ranks.

. High Ranks

Alpha Male: Open
        Alpha Female: Open

Beta: Alpha's Choice

. Middle Ranks

Subordinate Males: [ 2 ] Open
        Subordinate Females: [ 2 ] Open

. Low Ranks

Omega: Open

[ Descriptions go as ranks are explained in Uprise Pack.
        There is only one beta. The beta's mate will stay at
        his/her original rank. ]

Last edited by Horse on Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

star pack.

Postby Horse » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:24 pm

relations wrote:allies - uprise pack

enemies - none

neutral - moon pack ,
    the brothers

information wrote:Star Pack is known
    for its generosity and
    kindheartedness.

Star Pack lives in the north of the forest near a large lake. There are many grassy fields filled with wildflowers around the area. Most of these pack wolves are good at swimming and enjoy catching fish in the lake.

Moon Pack Law wrote:➳ becoming mates or friends with the members of enemy packs or groups lead to punishment ; ➳ helping the members of enemy packs or groups will lead to banishment ; ➳ help allies in times of need ; ➳ always offer allies help ; ➳ alpha's word is law ; ➳ be respectful to all pack-mates and allies ; ➳ obey the alpha ; ➳ fighting amongst pack-members will lead to punishment ; ➳ share caught prey with pack-mates

The wolves in Star Pack are often kind-hearted and friendly. You will never find a cruel or rude wolf in this pack. Star Pack is the smallest pack in the forest, though its big heart makes up for its size.

ranks.

. High Ranks

Alpha Male: Open
        Alpha Female: Open

Beta: Alpha's Choice

. Middle Ranks

Subordinate Males: [ 1 ]
        Subordinate Females: [ 1 ]

. Low Ranks

Omega: Open

[ Descriptions go as ranks are explained in Uprise Pack.
        There is only one beta. The beta's mate will stay at
        his/her original rank. ]

Last edited by Horse on Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

territory. weather. seasons.

Postby Horse » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:26 pm

The packs live in a forest
    called
    High Tree Woods.
    Please, take a look around.

uprise pack territory

moon pack territory

star pack territory

It is a breezy day, though the sun is shining brightly.

spring. Males are aggressive this time of year to find a mate. They try and show off their skills to impress females; fights are common for males this time of season. When the males find mates, the females usually start to go in heat. Prey is plentiful in the spring and herbs are growing almost everywhere.

summer. During summer, prey is still available, but harder to find due to the hot weather. At the end of the summer, pups are usually born. Storms are common at the end of summer.

autumn. Pups are trained in autumn and usually move to the omegas' den at the end of the season or early winter. Wolves hunt more food during this time to be ready for winter. Prey slowly becomes more scarce.

winter. Prey is scarce in the winter and wolves have their dens ready just in time for it. They work together in the winter months to search for food and to stay in health. This brings the pack together.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations.

Postby Horse » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:27 pm

Key wrote:crush. wolf ☛ wolf liked
    both crushes. wolf ☛ ☚ wolf
    mates. wolf ❤ wolf
    mates and have pups. wolf ❤ pup names here ❤ wolf
    no longer mates. wolf ♡ wolf
    no longer mates but have pups. wolf ♡ pup names here ♡ wolf

-
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

join & discussion thread.

Postby Horse » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:28 pm

click the arrow to visit the join & discussion thread
Last edited by Horse on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

credit.

Postby Horse » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:28 pm

╔═══════════════╗
none of the images
on this thread are
mine and they belong
to their rightful
owner[s]

╚═══════════════╝
    I go by Horse! I'm a chill person who enjoys
    making music and writing. I love animals and
    horseback ride, which explains the username.
    I'm not too active. I may be slow to respond.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me