Oᴜʀ Pʀɪᴅᴇ - Aɴ Aғʀɪᴄᴀɴ Lɪᴏɴ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ - ᴠ.3 - New & Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Oᴜʀ Pʀɪᴅᴇ - Aɴ Aғʀɪᴄᴀɴ Lɪᴏɴ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ - ᴠ.3 - New & Accep

Postby NinjaGerbil » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:57 am

Khayal (Male, 2 years, bachelor, Tags: Zumaridi)

Khayal watched the lioness settle down, and was secretly rather relieved that she seemed relaxed and was enjoying his company. "What to talk about? Hmm... Well, if you don't mind me asking, how did you find yourself alone all the way out here? Did you leave your pride"?
haven't been on in a very long time

anyone who was waiting on me, I'm sorry
NinjaGerbil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrichorus » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:06 am

Zumaridi
Female
In heat stage: 2
Tags; Khayal

"Right," Zumaridi sighed, "a pride. Actually, I haven't been so lucky to find one of those in the first place." She flicked her tail before meeting the gaze of the male again, mind reeling. What will he ask next? she found herself wondering. The lioness unsheathed and flexed her claws before sheathing them again.
petrichorus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaGerbil » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:57 am

"Oh... Well, Tamazi and I haven't been so lucky in pride-finding either. I was in a pride; the one I was born in, but my dad chucked me out a little while ago. I met Tamazi shortly after and we've just been wandering ever since..." Khayal said, remembering the day clearly. He paused, then looked to Zumaridi. "Were you born in a pride"?

NinjaGerbil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrichorus » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:31 pm

Zumaridi
Female
Loner
In heat stage: 3
Tags; Khayal

She shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. There weren't many lions, except for my father, the King, and all the others were too..." she searched for the word, frowning. "Hm. Anyway, my father didn't want me having cubs from those 'reckless beasts', as he called them, so he sent me along." She gazed at him. "Is Tamazi a good friend of yours?" She flicked her tail curiously as she waited for an answer.
petrichorus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaGerbil » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:33 pm

"Very". Khayal answered, confident in his answer. "Without him I would have probably starved or gotten lost." the male admitted with a nod. "He knows much more about living alone than I do. Besides, one lone male has a very small chance of being able to successfully hunt".

NinjaGerbil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: totoro's characters

Postby sonya; » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:30 pm

PitBull<3 wrote:
{{ Repost for tot! XD }}
The Lovley Fitani
Fitani
«Female»
«1 year»
«lone lioness»
«Tags;; N/A»
«Heat;; two»

She turned tail and sprinted off, afraid she would get hurt by one of the two lions. Every once and a while she would look back to make sure they didn't follow. Her heart pounded, that was scary. She had never had a lion look at her like that. Only because they never saw her steal their food, other lions. But, those two freaked her out. Dew kept running, not caring to stop for a drink, to lay in the shade, or hunt again. Age spotted a few dots off in the distance. We're they hogs, rhino, zebra?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Flirtatious Dinsun

Dinsun
×Male×
×3 year×
×bachelor×
×Tags;; Uhma×

Dinsun looked at her and shook his head, looking at his paws. "Its nothing...." he muttered. Then looked up across the horizon. Seeing a female sprinting away from something. It looks like she had been sprinting for quite some time two. Dinsun watched as she zipped right past them. He huffed, "Do you like the name, Black Sun." he asked. Looking back at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Charming Toro

Toro
«Male»what
«3 years»
«bachelor»
«Tags;; Lukia»

He snarled, and pulled his leg away from her quickly. With his last bit of strength he leaped on her, pinning her shoulders to the ground and biting her throat just hard enough to make her wheeze but not die. His right back leg pinning her back half, his other leg on the ground to balance himself.
░░
░░
░░
░░
[/left]
who said dimonds are a
girls best freind?
obviously you haven't had
a dog before.

⋯⋯ TO KNOW! ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯
[left]░░
░░
░░
░░
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaGerbil » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:32 am

(Posting this to every thread I RP on:

I am SUPER sorry I haven't come online in the past few days! I DO have reasons, and that is:
1. I have been increasingly busy with college assignments as of late.
2. I also got a nasty bug (probably from my dad >.<) and had to stay ill in bed for two days. Which was NOT helping my frantic rush to complete college work.
And 3. A couple of days ago one of my pet gerbils, Smudge, accidentally fell out of the cage and hurt his arm, so I've been pretty worried about him ;.;

So yeah. The last few days have not all been smiles and sunshine... To make it worse, I'm going away over the weekend to visit family, so I have to hurry and pack. So unfortunately I won't be on for a couple more days yet, this was just a message to let all my awesome RP buddies know. Until I get back anyone who was waiting for a reply from me can stop and do something else if they want - I don't want to leave people waiting on me any more than I have :(

Buh-Bai for now :3)

NinjaGerbil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrichorus » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:49 am

Zumaridi - Lone Lioness - In heat stage: 4 - Tags; Khayal

She flicked her tail. "True. I've just been hunting rabbits." She flicked one ear. "It's not much, probably not healthily enough, but it's working okay." SHe stretched out, watching the male curiously. "Well, is there anything you want to do? Hunt, swim...?" She couldn't think of anything else to say.
petrichorus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaGerbil » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:32 am

"Um... well, I don't mind, really." Khayal said, silently trying to control himself as he glanced over at Tamazi briefly. Zumaridi's heat scent was incredibly strong now, and it was taking all of his willpower to withstand. He'd just have to be patient. "Tamazi seems to have fallen asleep over there, so he won't mind if we wander off for a while I guess".

NinjaGerbil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrichorus » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:40 am

Zumaridi - Lone Lioness - In heat stage: 4 - Tags: Khayal)

"Okay. We can come back soon, anyway." She rose to her paws and flicked her tail, smiling at Khayal. The lioness leaped on top of a rock and turned her head, waiting for him. Then she padded forward, jaws cracked open and waiting for the scent of prey. She'd done this thousands of times, and it was rare for huge prey to be here. But maybe just today...she thought she smelt a zebra and perked up, waiting.
petrichorus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me