accepting ~ wild blue ranch

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

accepting ~ wild blue ranch

Postby Catastrophic » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:01 am

Plot-
This is Wild blue ranch it's home to many animals but it's main focus is troubled horses. The ranch is a none profit organization they earn there money through weekly horse competions, riding lessons and donations from the public.

Un tame horses-
Welcome to wild blue ranch the home of over 200 troubled and rescued horses from around the USA. There are many types of horses here some have lost there trust in humans completely whether they were:
Abused by previous owners
Ex rodeo horses
wild horses captured by humans.
They are all here to be rehabilitated. The wild horses do have stalls but most of them are kept in the small padocks untill they are tame enough to be caught in a larger paddock or calm enough to stay in a stall.

Tame horses-
Whilst home to over 200 troubled horses Wild Blue ranch is also home to alot of tame horses some are owned by the workers and student's who live here and many are used for the riding lessons which happen once a week. These horses who are used for riding lessons are often rehabilitated ponies who are safe enough to be ridden by children. All tame horses are given a large stall and have daily access to padocks.

Humans-
The ranch has a large lodge situated on site and close to the main paddocks, the workers and students live here for however long they may choose to stay.

Dog's-
Whilst the ranch rescue's Horses there are is a variety of other animals who have been rescued, many of these being dog's for whatever reason they have ended up on this ranch, some are simply pet's for those who live here others are rescue dog's.

Competions-
the weekly competions are-
Barrel racing
Reining
Polebending
---------------
Showjumping
cross country
Dressage

Rules-
I can not stress how much I hate lazy forms and posts "friendly" or "brave" is not acceptable for your characters personality, I am not asking for lines and lines just a little detail here and there insted of "she walked to the gate" try "she trotted over to the old rusty gate,it creaked as she got closer".

I am not having horses escape without my permission otherwise we end up with 50 horses on the loose and every one else trying to controll them!

()'s whenn OCC and "" when talking are nice.

horses can not speak and comunicate through body language, same applies for dog's and other animals.

[please don't go more than 6 pages without me unless some one pm's me a recap.

Mares and stallions will be in differant pastures but close enough to communticate if you want your horses to mate fade to black but you will also have to have one of you'r human charries take them to a stall or pasture where they can be together.

you can make any other animal, dog's cat's cow's aslong as it's something to be found in a house or on a ranch.

forms-

human-
Code: Select all
[center][img]IMAGE[/img]
[b]Name-[/b]
[b]Age-[/b]
[b]Gender-[/b]
[b]student or worker?-[/b]
[b]riding discipline-[/b] [e.g english or western]
[b]Crush-[/b]
[b]Boyfriend/girlfriend-[/b]
[b]horse's-[/b]
[b]pet's-[/b]
[b]personality-[/b]
[b]History-[/b][/center]

Tame horse-
[center][img]IMAGE[/img]
[b]Name-[/b]
[b]Age-[/b]
[b]Gender-[/b]
[b]breed-[/b]
[b]riding discipline-[/b] [e.g english or western]
[b]owner-[/b]
[b]height-[/b]
[b]mate-[/b]
[b]foals-[/b]
[b]personality-[/b]
[b]History-[/b][/center]

wild horse-
[center][img]IMAGE[/img]
[b]Name-[/b]
[b]Age-[/b]
[b]Gender-[/b]
[b]breed-[/b]
[b]how long have you been here?-[/b]
[b]height-[/b]
[b]mate-[/b]
[b]foals-[/b]
[b]personality-[/b]
[b]History-[/b][/center]

other animal-
[center][img]IMAGE[/img]
[b]Name-[/b]
[b]Age-[/b]
[b]Gender-[/b]
[b]species-[/b]
[b]breed-[/b]
[b]owner-[/b]
[b]mate-[/b]
[b]ofspring-[/b]
[b]personality-[/b]
[b]History-[/b][/center]

Members-

Humans-
Samantha[f]
Hailey[f]
Steph[f]
Alexis elizabeth Trent[f]
Connor johnson[m]

Tame horses-
Bailey
Nutmeg
Apache
Hershey
Golden boy
Abby
Anackey
Mirage
Suki
Remmy
Jagger
Magic
Tilly
Rachel
Siesta

un tame horses-
Eiyota
Hershey
Patriot
Pepper
Mario

others-
Puddles[dog]
Buddy[dog]
Jessibell [dog]
Bella [pup]
Cameron [Pup]
Zues [dog]
Ari [bird]

Crystal Equine farm
3 Day show Friday-Saturday-Sunday
Friday- beginners western & intermediate western & higher western
8:30am- Beginners reining- Alexis&Abby
9:30am- Beginners pole bending- Steph&Bailey
10:30am- Beginners barrel racing -Alexis&Abby

10:15am- Intermediate reining
11:15am- Intermediate pole bending
12:15pm- Intermediate barrel racing Taylor&Lady

1:00pm- Higher reining- Blake&Thorn
2:00pm- Higher pole bending
3:00pm- Higher barrel racing- Steph&Goldenboy

3:30- Results ceremony

Saturday- beginners English & intermediate English & Higher English
8:30am- Beginners Dressage
9:30am- Beginners Show jumping- Sam&Mario
10:30am- Beginners Cross country- Sam&Mario

10:15am- Intermediate Dressage- Sam&Tilly
11:15am- Intermediate Show jumping - Sam&Tilly Sarah&Bolt
12:15pm- Intermediate Cross country

1:00pm- Higher Dressage
2:00pm- Higher Show jumping
3:00pm- Higher Cross country- Hailey&apache

3:30- Results ceremony

Sunday- In hand
8:30am- Young stock- Steph&Siesta
9:30am- Heavy horse
10:30am- Arabian

10:15am- paint horse- Blake&Hershey
11:15am- AQH- Sam&Bailey Sarah&Bolt Blake&Thorn Taylor&Lady Steph&Gold
12:15pm- other american horses

1:00pm- Sports horse breeds-Sam& Mario Steph&Tilly
2:00pm- Thourghbred
3:00pm- cross breed

4:00pm- Pony
5:00pm- other equine

5:30- Results ceremony
Last edited by Catastrophic on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:58 am, edited 18 times in total.
Catastrophic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my forms-

Postby Catastrophic » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:57 am

"I was a little younger then"
Name- Samantha
Age- 45
Gender- female
student or worker?- owner of the ranch.
riding discipline- She doesn't tend to ride much but rides in both disciplines she also does not compete in shows just rides for pleasure.
Crush- "I'm getting a bit old for that"
Boyfriend/girlfriend- same as above.
horse's- Nutmeg, Bailey.
personality- Samantha is a kind hearted woman, she loves any animal and can't bare to see them in pain. Her love for animals can sometimes take over her life she will never give up on any animal no matter how wild it is and belives there is hope for every animal, whether big or small. Samantha is not just kind to animals she's always happy to talk to humans too and help with problems they may have however she is also a little too slack on the rules and hates punishing people which always leads to trouble in the end.
History-Samantha never knew her mother, she died when she was 2, and she had this ranch passed down to her when she was 27 and her father died. She had lived on this ranch her whole life a grew up with her pony, Nutmeg who her father rescued when Samantha was 10, nutmeg was just a foal at the time and Sam helped to raise her and eventually got to ride her and the pair won many competions across the country eventually Sam grew too big to ride Nutmeg but she couldn't bare to sell her so her father used her as a lesson horse, nutmeg is now retired and lives in a small pasture near Sam's house.

Name- Stephanie
Age- 20
Gender- female
student or worker?- daughter of Samantha and also the lesson instructor.
riding discipline- a little bit of both.
Crush- none
Boyfriend/girlfriend- none
horse's- Golden boy, she also partly owns nutmeg and bailey and usually rides and cares for them.
pet's- Buddy
personality- Stephanie takes after her mother for her love of animals but she isn't quite as friendly. Steph likes to be busy and often listens to music everywhere she goes she's usually quite quiet unless you get onto her bad side or provoke her.
History- theres not much to tell, she grew up on the ranch.

Name- Hailey
Age- 18
Gender- female
student or worker?- student but she helps out around the barn from time to time.
riding discipline- english
Crush- none
Boyfriend/girlfriend- none
horse's- Apache
personality- Hailey is very shy, she doesn't like to be the center of attention. She'd much rather be in her own company than that of others and you will mostly find her hiding away in the corner of Apache's stall sketching pictures of him in her note book. besides liking art Hailey is a bit of a nerd and loves all things nerdy, she also loves photography and is always carrying some kind of camera around with her.
History-For most of her life Hailey was home schooled and never went to a public school until the age of 15, she never really made any friends in school. When Hailey left school she knew exactly what kind of career she wanted to go into, horses! she'd been riding since she was 7 and got her first pony aged 12, so thats why she's here now, studying!

http://www.equestrian-escapes.com/upload/Horses/Icelandic-Horse-Blond-smaller-1024x907.jpg
Name- Nutmeg
Age- 35
Gender- mare
riding discipline-she hasn't been rode in years but Sam used to ride her in showjumping competions. [english]
breed- Welsh pony X Icelantic
height- 12.2hh
owner- Samantha
mate- none
foals- none
personality- Nutmeg is getting calmer with age, she usually spends her day's sleeping under the large oak tree in her pasture or playing with the younger humans who come to feed her carrots. Whilst unable to be ridden Nutmeg is still a well loved pony who is often used in the rehabilitation of horses.
History- -explained in Sam's history-

Name- Bailey
Age- 10
Gender- Gelding
riding discipline- mainly western but he is also ridden in english sometimes. he is mostly a lesson horse but Sam does ride him sometimes.
breed- quaterhorse
height- 15hh
owner- Samantha
mate- none
foals- none
personality- Bailey is easy going and pretty straight forward, whilst also a little lazy he makes an almost perfect lesson horse. He wouldn't purposly harm someone but sometimes he get's fed up with being yelled at and kicked because he is 'being lazy' so he is usually used for beginers who won't require him to do anything more than a trot. Whilst he doesn't mind these strangers riding him he love's Samantha and she seems to be the only one who can actually make him move.
History-Bailey was rescued by Sam from a farmer who had caught him roaming wild alone, he had clearly been abandoned and was very underweight Sam kept him to keep nutmeg company and as a horse for her to ride when she took people on hack's and now he lives in the small pasture by her house with nutmeg.

Name- Apache
Age- 7
Gender- stallion
breed- Thourghbred X paint horse
riding discipline- english
owner- Hailey
height- 15.2hh
mate- none
foals- none
personality- Apache isn't the easiest ride around, he has developed many bad habbits, bucking,rearing, bolting and isn't very happy to have anyone on his back. Although some say he's semi wild but Hailey loves him all the same and his bad habbit's don't tend to occur when his handler is on the ground, aslong as your not on his back or trying to get on his back he's soft and gental even if he is still easilly spooked he can't help that.
History-No one really knows about apache's history some think he may have been a wild horse but other's disagree and think he used to be tame, all Hailey knows is that she found him in a auction 2 years ago.

Name- Hershey
Age- 4
Gender- stallion
breed- paint horse
how long have you been here?- only a week or 2
height- 16hh
mate- none
foals- none
personality- Towards horses Heshey is kind and understanding he almost always refuses to get into a fight and is quite caring towards those who are injured or foals but that doesn't mean to say he's like this around humans because he is most definatly not! Through out the short time he spent in the rodeo he developed a strong hatred toward any human and this is the only exception which he will make to start a fight or hurt another creature.
History- Hershey was born and raised to be a rodeo horse and thats what he became although he despised it he couldn't do anything about it, he was considered a challenge and many people wanted to try riding him and many did at first he did exactly what they wanted him to do, buck rear and genrally go wild but affter a while he grew tired of having these people riding him so brutaly day after day and resorted to other methods of getting them of one of those being rolling and sometimes trying to throw the rider onto the walls, eventually he became too risky to ride and was given to the ranch.

Name- Tilly
Age- 7
Gender- mare
breed- Irish draught
owner- Sam/steph
height- 16.1hh
mate- none
foals- she did have one foal but it died shortly after birth.
personality- Tilly is a bit of a gental giant most of the time she will tolerate humans around her and will allow them to groom her and lead her around the yard and from stall to stall but she refuses to let anyone except Sam ride her. Whilst she's usually happy to have humans around her temper can change almost instantly with a wrong move, if someone simply tugs to hard on a leadrope and upsets her they can expect to find a verry nice bite mark on there arm and maby a hoof print on there back to match.
History-Tilly was an ex show horse, once a top showjumper she later took a tumble and since her owner didn't 'have time' for it to heal she was sold on to not such a nice home where she was badly abused after her fall then abuse she lost her trust in humans completely.

Name- Buddy
Age- 3
Gender- male
species- dog
breed- dalmation
owner- Steph
mate- none
ofspring- none
personality- Buddy is full of energy, he enjoys following people around and gets along with most, human, horse or dog.
History-Buddy was rescued from the pound by steph when he was 1.

Name- Golden boy
Age- 6
Gender- stallion
breed- pintaloosa
riding discipline- a little bit of both but he was trained to be ridden western.
owner- Steph
height- 15.1hh
mate- none
foals- none
personality- wip
History- wip

Name- Seiesta
Age- 10 month
Gender- filly
breed- warmblood cross
riding discipline- will be english when older.
owner- Steph
height- will be 15.2 when fully grown
mate- too young
foals- too young
personality- easilly excited and always investigating something, just your typical filly.

ImageImageImage
Name-
Tilly ~ Milly
Breed-
Donkey ~ Miniature Shetland
Age-
19~ 17
Gender-
Mare ~ Mare
Coat colour-
Grey ~ Chestnut
Eye colour-
Brown ~ Brown
Mane colour-
Grey ~ Flaxen
Markings-
Small pink snip on muzzle ~ Thick Blaze and 4 white socks
Height-
9.2hh~ 9hh
Medical problems-
Blind in one eye.~ Prone to laminitus during warmer months.
owner-
Stephanie Harrison ~ Stephanie Harrison
Riding Discipline-
Companion(not ridden) ~ Mainly a companion but sometimes used for small children to ride Western on.
Foals-
None ~ None
Personality-
Born blind in one eye Tilly always looks for comfort in others and for someone to lead her. She is very affectionate and enjoys the company of others which is why she's never seen without Milly by her side guiding her along.Because she can't see through one of her eyes loud noises and sudden flashes of light can spook her and she will often then seek the comfort of Milly or of anyone near by.
Cheeky and cheerful is how she is described by Stephanie she's always trying to escape or causing trouble some way or another. She is very protective of Tilly and isn't quite as trusting as her although she wouldn't do anything to purposely hurt someone she doesn't like being separated from Tilly and won't rest until they are back together.

History-
The moment she could live without her mother she was sold her owners didn't know who she was bought by and they didn't really care they assured the new owners she would grown to 12hh and didn't tell them she was a miniature donkey her new owners wanted to use her to lead children up and down on the beach but quickly sold her on when they saw how small she was.She was quite skinny and malnourished when she went to her second home which was on an allotment with an old lady she lived with that old lady for many years until sadly she passed away and Tilly was sold once again to her 3rd home, a horse and donkey sanctuary where she met Milly and was adopted by Stephanie.
Milly was born on a childrens riding school the owners hadn't planned for a foal and Milly's mother was bought by them whilst pregnant of course they didn't know until it was too late so Milly was sold on as soon as she was weened similar to Tilly, Milly went to many other homes and was nearly sent away for horse meat when she ended up in an auction but luckily the sanctuary bought her and she was united with Tilly.
Last edited by Catastrophic on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:15 am, edited 7 times in total.
Catastrophic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wip horse and rider role play

Postby .: Divergent :. » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:01 pm

can i make one later?)))
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
.: Divergent :.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catastrophic » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:52 am

[what do you mean make one?]
Catastrophic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .: Divergent :. » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:53 am

A forum...))
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: accepting ~ horse and rider role play

Postby Catastrophic » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:55 am

[yes you don't need to ask]
Catastrophic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:53 am

((Can i reserve a 1 horse & human, also a wild horse.))
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .: Divergent :. » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:06 am

Name-
Alexis Elizabeth Trent

Age-

Gender-
Female

student or worker?-
Student

riding discipline- [e.g english or western]
Western

Crush-
None

Boyfriend/girlfriend-
None

horse's-
Abby

pet's-
Puddles

personality-
Bailey has a sweet, innocent personality. She adores horses, and is willing to do anything just to be close to them. Sometimes Bailey’s mood can become fierce, but usually she is mellow and easy going.
History-[/center]
Bailey has grown up with horses all her life. Some people could say she was fortunate and lucky to have horses, but Bailey says her parents were always supportive and loved to invest in her dreams. When she grew older, Bailey started going to a horse school for teens. But then, she was kicked out mysteriously, and was moved to the Wild Blue Ranch. Ever since then, Bailey knew this was the place for her.

Name-
Abby

Age-
4 ½ years old

Gender-
Female

breed-
Arabian

riding discipline- [e.g english or western]
Western

owner-
Alexis Trent

height-
15 hands

mate-
None

foals-
None

personality-
Abby is the typical High strung Arabian. She defiantly has her moments, but with the right owner AKA Bailey, Abby is willing to do almost anything.

History-

When Abby came to Wild Blue Ranch, she was one of the wild horses. It took some time, but eventually, Bailey trained Abby. The only person Abby now trusts is Bailey.

Name-
Puddles

Age-
5 months

Gender-
Male

species-
Dog

breed-
Huskie

owner-
Alexis Trent

mate-
None

ofspring-
None

personality-
Puddles has been adventurous ever since he was born. Not only does he keep Bailey on her toes, Puddles gets into absolutely everything. If something goes missing, everyone knows to look on Puddles bed.

History-

He has befriended Bailey, like all her animals, Puddles adores her owner and has grown up with her all his short life.

Name-
Patriot
Age-
Gender-
Stallion
breed-
Andalusian
how long have you been here?-
About a week
height-
15.3 hands
mate-
Had one when he was wild.
foals-
Had one when he was wild.
personality-
As of right now, Patriot is untameable. Only the most experienced people can work with him. Patriot is not trusting any humans, besides...they were the ones to take him out of the wild anyways. Other than that, he loves galloping around and showing off for the mares. Hey, it's what Patriot did in the wild so why not do it here?
History-

Patriot had a wonderful life up until humans captured him and brought him to Wild Blue Ranch. In the wild, Patriot was lead stallion. And his son, Diablo was second in command. But all of that was taken away from him when he got captured. Sometimes Patriot likes to think about what his herd is doing. Is Diablo lead stallion now? But ever since he was captured, Patriot has acted horrible and will never like the people who took him away from his family.
Last edited by .: Divergent :. on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catastrophic » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:52 am

[yes you may reserve those and accepted but may I ask who socks is?]
Catastrophic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:08 am

]Image Image
Name- Connor Johnson
Age- 21
Gender- Male
student or worker?- Worker (vet in practice)
riding discipline- English
Crush- None, new
Boyfriend/girlfriend- None yet
horse's- Anackey
pet's- None, at home
personality- He enjoys his privacy and although doesnt wan it some of the time does enjoy to be on his own as to him it give him time to think over stuff. he is very intelligent etc though lacks some social skills like talking to strangers sometimes he can be a bit hesitant but as he is getting more experianced as a vet its making him talk more to the owners of pateints whihc is making him very slowly have more confidence. He an be a bit smug and arrogant as he was one of the popular ids at school and his parents are slightly rich.
History- Connor was born and raised on a small farm/stables in ireland, he loves to be around any animals and loves to work with them which led to him becoming a vet. He had 2 older sisters 1 has left to australia and the other is studing and working in cardiff, his parents both rode horses though not competitvely and they owned a lot of cattle mainly and some poultry. Connor learnt to ride as a8 yr old and been riding since he has had 5 horses inc Anackey. Connor left irland and his home a year ago to train to be a vet and is currently coming to the end of his training and shall soon start actuall work.

XxXx
Name- Anackey
Age- 8
Gender- Mare
breed- TB x AQH
riding discipline- English
owner- Connor
height- 15.3hh
mate- None yet
foals- None
personality- She is exactly what her name sas she is, anackey meaning choes or strange/differant, she is a very stubborn yet loving mare, she craves attention and can be moody if she is ignored etc. She likes male attention and is deffinatly a 'flirt', she is very forward-going and loves to just run and can be a bit careless sometimes which has led to an accident in the past but is getting etter with age.
History- Connor brought her as a 3yr old project to bring on, and he did. She has had a fairy dull life no mates or foals and not that many freinds, she does though enjoy the company of nutmeg and ha become freinds with her though not many others.

xXx
Name- Eiyota
Age- 4
Gender- Stallion
breed- Mustang x Spanish barb
how long have you been here?- A few days
height- 17.1hh
mate- None
foals- Unknown
personality- WIP
History- WIP
Last edited by pollydogluv on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me