~~Forever Alone~~ A Stray Dog rp (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ~~Forever Alone~~ A Stray Dog rp (Accepting)

Postby encyclopedia » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 am

Jade heard a pup cry and ran towards it but she found Cloe and Seb ," What was that?" Jade froze at the sight of other dogs she was worried that there might be a fight so she had to intervine.....

Josie tried to kknock the box over but she was too light. then she heared another pup," Hewwo???"

( OMG WOW!!! how long are they normally?)
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1462080 Come join me or fight me.... You can challenge me but might not win... You can be on the good team or bad team Alpha male position availible in the Shadow pack.....
ImageImage
encyclopedia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby encyclopedia » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:20 am

Jade called to the other dogs," Do you wanna get us caught!?!?! Why are you all here!!! you know we never get see in big groups like this!!" She let the words rumble from her mouth she hadn't yet seen the box....

Josie gave up she thought no one would help her..
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1462080 Come join me or fight me.... You can challenge me but might not win... You can be on the good team or bad team Alpha male position availible in the Shadow pack.....
ImageImage
encyclopedia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Lion » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:24 am

"There there little one" Chloe said, a calming element in her voice. "No need to be scared." She picked the pup up.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I've seen better days,
But I've also seen worse.
I don't have everything I want,
But I do have all I need.
I woke up with some aches and pains,
But I woke up.
My life may not be perfect,
But I am blessed.

Rainbow Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 12D3 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:38 am

((shorter ^^ ))

there was actually another puppy in the box! cloud hadn't really talked with any other dogs since... well... ever. except nady and his mother of course, but that was different. there he was, suddenly surrounded with three other dogs, and a puppy in a box! what a strange thing to happen, he thought. but he was also getting nervous... nadylana had never told him this directly, but he had noticed that she never trusted other dogs, without thinking about it, he had started doing the same. then one of the dogs lifted the pup out of the box. he suddenly got very nervous.. what if they would harm the puppy? he barked ''nady! help!'' and nadylana came running the small distance to save him. when she got there she noticed that there was no actual danger for cloud, so she stopped running and calmly picked cloud up again. ''s'ry 'bout 'ny 'ouble, she tried to say, still holding cloud in her mouth.
but cloud wanted to save the puppy, becues he thought the other dogs would harm the pup. ''no! we have to save the puppy!''

she put cloud back on the ground, looking up at the sky. it was going to rain soon... ''cloud... don't bother. the pup's not going to survive very long anyway'' that was it, the other dogs would think badly of her now, not that she actually cared, she did what she had to do to survive, and saving another starving pup was not something she could or wanted to do right now. she was sure the other dogs would solve it.

''no! i won't leave!'' cloud barked, suddenly feeling like a rebel. ''fine with me'', nadylana muttered, as she walked away, leaving cloud behind with the strange dogs.

cloud watched her go with a very hopeless look in his eyes.

((she will come back for cloud later but for now she was angry, and feeling very uncomfortable with the other dogs so she walked of to cool down, before she would do something she would regret later))((again, kinda long :/ please do tell me if you guys mind))
12D3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby encyclopedia » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:58 pm

( NO I love reading them!!!)

Jade picked up her pace heading towards the other dogs after she heard some one call for help< " What is wrong?" she swiftly asked as she stared down at Cloud she saw the fear in his eys..." dont worry I WONT hurt you ... If anything I will protect you... now what is Wrong???"

Josie was at first in suprise but then really happy and her tail wagged SOOO much that her butt wiggled...
ImageImage
encyclopedia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Lion » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:58 pm

"What are you doing all alone?" Chloe asked, her voice muffled by fur. "C'mon Chloe, put the thing down and lets get some food." Seb told her. "I'm not leaving this little puppy alone to die." She replied. "Oh come on Seb, have a heart." Turning to face the puppy, Seb sniffed it. "Fine, it would be rather mean to leave it to die. Come on, lets get food, you can bring the pup." He told them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I've seen better days,
But I've also seen worse.
I don't have everything I want,
But I do have all I need.
I woke up with some aches and pains,
But I woke up.
My life may not be perfect,
But I am blessed.

Rainbow Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby encyclopedia » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:55 am

Josie wiggled at the sight of other dogs...

Jade growled, " Hold on explain what is going on here this pup might belong to someone..."
ImageImage
encyclopedia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me