~~Forever Alone~~ A Stray Dog rp (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ~~Forever Alone~~ A Stray Dog rp (Accepting)

Postby 12D3 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:59 am

i'm working on it ^^
12D3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby encyclopedia » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:01 am

( That is fine!!!)
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1462080 Come join me or fight me.... You can challenge me but might not win... You can be on the good team or bad team Alpha male position availible in the Shadow pack.....
ImageImage
encyclopedia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby encyclopedia » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:08 am

( Thnx for joining.... Wanna anyone wanna rp?)
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1462080 Come join me or fight me.... You can challenge me but might not win... You can be on the good team or bad team Alpha male position availible in the Shadow pack.....
ImageImage
encyclopedia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Lion » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:19 am

(I read the rules.)
(FINALLY FINISHED THE FORM)

"The dog on the left is me, Chloe." "The right dog is me, Seb."
xXXXx

"This means Chloe" & "This means Seb"

.:Username:.
Rainbow Lion
.:Dog's name and nickname:.
"I'm Clover Ann." "She has a stupid name. Mine's better! Sebastian Sevan." "But do not call us that. He is called Seb, and only Seb." "And she's Chloe. Understand? Ok. Now we can move on."
.:Gender:.
"I'm a dude." "And I'm a girl."
.:Age:.
"We're both 3 years old."
.:Family:.
"We only have each-other." "And we're fine that way."
.:Crush:.
"Nobody yet." "We'll have to see."
.:Mate:.
"Nobody"
.:Pups:.
"I can safely say neither of us have any children. I know I have none, and I know that he has none."
.:History:.
"Do we have to? ...I don't wanna talk about it. You explain Chloe." "Ok, fine. Paragraph incoming. Our mother was a champion show dog, she won more awards and ribbons than you could ever count. We both looked up to her. We loved her. Our dad was a champion sheepdog. He trained us to be champions at herding. We had a happy life, living on that farm. Our parents also secretly taught us how to hunt and fight, as they knew we would need those skills. Finally, the day came. We knew what we had to do as soon as it happened. Our farmer was herding sheep with us, and we accidentally made one wrong move. He never believed in us. The farmer came out with a double-barrelled shotgun, ready to shoot us both. The other dogs on the farm surrounded us like zombies obeying his every command. We were goners." "That's when our parents came, and helped us escape. We've been roaming the streets ever since." "Our parents on the other hand... They weren't so lucky. They were both shot. Our dad in the head, our mother in the chest. The other dogs then ripped them to peices. It haunts us, seeing their mangled bodies on the floor."
.:Other:.
"This form took ages." "Please take time to read it and take a look at the X links, they are more pics."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I've seen better days,
But I've also seen worse.
I don't have everything I want,
But I do have all I need.
I woke up with some aches and pains,
But I woke up.
My life may not be perfect,
But I am blessed.

Rainbow Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby encyclopedia » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:30 am

Jade walked along the edge of the street in search of food she was sooo hungary her stomache rumbled!!

Josie laid in a box that had a sign on it that read FREE PUP. It was a cardboard box but the sides were too high for her to climb out of and no one helped her they just looked at her in a filthy discusted way..
ImageImage
encyclopedia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Lion » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:30 am

(Am I accepted? o3o)
I've seen better days,
But I woke up.
But I am blessed.

Rainbow Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby encyclopedia » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:34 am

YA YA YA YA !!)
ImageImage
encyclopedia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Lion » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:43 am

(Wooh! I'ma start.)

Seb and Chloe padded along the street. "Lets get some food!" Seb shouted. "I'm starved!" Chloe nudged him. "Shhh, if the dog catcher hears us..." Chloe whispered. Seb shut up as they passed a box. "Wait.. I heard something." Chloe told her brother. She turned back, padded a few paces and went up to the dog. She read the side. "Free puppy?" She looked in the box. "Oh my..." She stared at the puppy.
I've seen better days,
But I woke up.
But I am blessed.

Rainbow Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby encyclopedia » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:47 am

Josie jumped up on the side of the box... she was the runt of the litter and no good to her oowner so she got left out on the street.... " HELP!!" she whinned when she saw Chloe's head
ImageImage
encyclopedia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 12D3 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:00 am

Nadylana and cloud were walking the cold streets of new york city. the city of dreams... yeah right. so far, for nadylana it had crushed more dreams than it had made true, and she felt more depressed every day she had to walk the same street, hoping some human would trow some food at them. this was not supposed to be her life... what had happened to the story's her parents told her? about living free, in a forest. being able to hunt... the only prey that lived on these streets were rats, and they were all so slow there was no fun in catching them. she would catch them if they actually had any meat on them, but they didn't. the rats were just as starved as the dogs and the humans that didn't have homes.
maybe she would run away, maybe she should run away, but she had cloud. and she simply couldn't abandon the cute puppy that was naive like a human child. cloud, who didn't know anything about the streets. He actually liked it here. it was better than his old home she supposed. but still, didn't he know they were both getting thinner each day? didn't he know that there was a change of being captured and put to sleep if the ''funny man'' as cloud called him catched them? she supposed he didn't. he didn't have a single clue about the life they were living. but she just couldn't tell him, she didn't know how he would react. so she let him live the illusion that they had it pretty good, that the dirt wasn't clogged up in their fur...

now noticed a cardboard box on the other side of the street, it had a sign on it, and though nadylana couldn't read very well she reconigsed the first word... free... she didnt know what pup meant but free meant food sometimes, so she decided to investigate, knowing that cloud would follow she crossed the street, but not noticing the dogs that were already standing around the box

cloud had been walking alongside nadylana for a while now, when he suddenly noticed something interesting, with the curiosity of a young pup he ran over the to the other side of the street, noticing that nady had wanted to cross too. before she could stop him he was on the other side of the street. but... there were more dogs there. 'more dogs mean trouble', nadylana thought, 'lets get out of here.'
but the other dogs had allready noticed cloud.. what would she do? she decided to dash for it, grabbing cloud in the neck and preparing to run away... but that was the moment she noticed the traffic on the street had suddenly increased, leaving her standing there, with cloud squirming, facing the other dogs, with no way out. what would they think? what would they do? she released cloud, who immediately ran to the box, when arriving there, he looked at nadylana, completely ignoring the other dogs. ''nady! someone needs help!''

so... clueless. Nadylana could already feel a headache coming up.

((big post xD i don't normally make them this long but i had inspiration ^^, i hope y'all don't mind))
12D3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me