ΩWe Are Thunder Across The Plains||Open||Wild HorsesΩ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ΩWe Are Thunder Across The Plains||Open||Wild HorsesΩ

Postby Buffy. » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:49 pm

Kat||in heat||loner

"ENOUGH!!" Kat bellowed and ran into her, shoving her so hard that Kat herself tripped over.

Snowshine||in heat||loner

Snowshine closed her eyes as Kat bammed into Star "oh boy" she mumbled
Buffy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby painted.wolf » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Star's eyes narrowed as the mare rushed up behind her, her knees buckled under her and they became skidded and held a fiery burn to them as she refused to flip over. With a quick shove of her back legs she was back up on to her hooves and once more she turned before bucking out to send her hooves crashing into Kat's chest but she wasn't done yet. Flashing back around she ripped at the mare's already wounded nose and once more held her grip. "Don't. Get. Behind me." she said between bared teeth. She was very touchy about that and when another horse did such they would be in for it. Friend or not.
painted.wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BIGBANGisVIP » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Red raced infront of Star and Kat. "Enough! It's either one of you or non of you. Now, either Kat leave's or Star leave's. Or you both leave so how do you wanna do it?" He asked rather impatiently.
BIGBANGisVIP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:26 pm

Paris stood not far away from the whole fight. She stayed hidden in the trees, and she snorted softly, shaking out her bright luscious chestnut mane. She gave a small silent snort, and watched from the trees, observing the scene with bright, curious green eyes.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby painted.wolf » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:36 pm

Star gave a ruff snort at Red,"She's already left. I was trying to challenge her to lure her back here to you. If a lone mare attacks a herd mare theres no 'rules' that I know of that." she scowled and shook out her mane. Her neck was sore from the bite that she bore earlier from Kat and her knees still burned lightly but she didn't dare show her weakness.
painted.wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:11 pm

F I R E F L Y
{Potential Band
Stallion}
{Trigger & Veil}
FireFly was generally interested in this mare and broke into a trot. His ears were shoved forward and he broke into a canter. Making sure that he wasnt being too loud, FireFly saw a flash of cherry bay. Slowing to a trot again he lowered his head in a friendly but cautious way. Approaching Calli he nickered and jerked his head up"Hello"

B L A Z E
{Lone Mare}
{In Heat}
Nickering to the little filly, Blaze swung around at the sound of hooves and neighing. It was distant but still caused her to tense"Deliah, you must stay here. Do not come any closer to the noise and hide if you see anyone"Blaze had a feeling it was no use telling Deliah to stay but tried anyway. Pivoting around she trotted after the noise. Slowing down she saw a stallion and three mares. They looked like a herd but looked hostile towards each other. Looking past them she saw a familiar face. Paris! Smiling to herself she was glad the mare was safe.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ D a n c e ~ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:03 am

Scarlet Veil
||In-heat||Anxious||Band-mare||Talking||

Veil watched the stallion go for a moment before calmly turning away as she began restlessly pacing wondering how her foal and Blaze was, she swallowed down the lump in her throat the last time she had seen Delilah she had been pretty near death, what if what she had done didn't matter and her foal was already dead? She snorted ears pinned as she began pawing the ground making a small dust cloud, her nostrils flaring slightly as she tried to push her foal from her mind, though her mind landed on another unneeded topic.
Veil looked at the sky as she lashed her tail she could very well being having another foal by the golden stallion, her scent was growing fainter every passing day so she still held onto the hope that she wouldn't have another, she still wasn't quite sure of her trust for the stallion around foals even if it was his own, she glanced the way he had gone as she began thinking of flight.

Delilah Blossom
||Foal||Sly||Lone-filly||With Blaze||

Delilah flushed at the praise, though she was not letting Blaze out of her sight she crept onto her hooves and followed slowly and cautiously after Blaze walking delicately as to not make any noise as she spotted the herd she pressed up against Blaze not wanting to lose her hero, and her protector. She pinned her ears at the sight of a stallion and stuck her tongue out though remained silent to her mockings.(XD).
Salvete! (Latin for hello!)
Please join Lil'Zebra and Lyric<3's(me) role-play! It is called, Wild horses of Mystic Falls, and we need new members, please join!:D

It isn't the clothes that make the country girl, it's the attitude and heart
~ D a n c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ƒ α c α ∂ є » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:04 am

Calliope steeped back a few inches, worried he might be a territorial stallion. "Er, hello," she stammered trying to gain control over herself.
ƒ α c α ∂ є

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oвlιvιon » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:08 am

starlexxy wrote:Umm, sure? Lol you wanna bring back Shard?))

Like a who? Is shard the stallion I made? Or you made?
I can never rember names
oвlιvιon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buffy. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:35 am

☁~Painted Rain~☁ wrote:Star gave a ruff snort at Red,"She's already left. I was trying to challenge her to lure her back here to you. If a lone mare attacks a herd mare theres no 'rules' that I know of that." she scowled and shook out her mane. Her neck was sore from the bite that she bore earlier from Kat and her knees still burned lightly but she didn't dare show her weakness.

Kat||in heat||loner

Kat gave Star the Evils then turned her back, and trotted away "as you say" she said in a polite/stern tone.
"come on Snow" she sighed and trotted past her.

Snowshine||in heat||loner

Snowshine rolled her eyes and followed her "no where?" she asked puzzled.
Buffy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me