ΩWe Are Thunder Across The Plains||Open||Wild HorsesΩ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ΩWe Are Thunder Across The Plains||Open||Wild HorsesΩ

Postby ƒ α c α ∂ є » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Aha, he was the stallion you made .))
ƒ α c α ∂ є

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:23 pm

F I R E F L Y
{Potential Band
Stallion}
{Trigger & Veil}
Seeing the mare he spotted that she was ready to run. Lowing his head in a snaking position he pinned his ears and charged forward. Nipping her flank he pushed her towards his herd. FireFly needed just one more mare then his herd would be complete. He also realized that Veil's heat scent was wearing off, he would have to get to that too.

B L A Z E
{Lone Mare}
{In Heat}
Feeling Deliah press against her she smiled. Finally backing away from the fighting horses she turned o Deliah"I think it's time we visited Veil"Her voice was sparky as she though about seeing her friend again. Nickering softly once more she headed off in the direction of Veil. Blaze wasnt sure what had caused this sudden decision but she didnt care.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ D a n c e ~ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Scarlet Veil
||In-heat||Anxious||Band-mare||Talking||

Veil caught sight of the stallion snaking another mare, and flicked her ears back side-stepping away and closer to Trigger not for comfort just so that she could aviod the new mare, for awhile since she already had enough complaints of the stallion alone and she'd probably get flustered when she heard the other mare's feelings, she turned away trotting a little ways off and lowering her head to graze deciding to just ignore the stallion's doings and hope that the season changed.
As she was growing tired of keeping her tail clamped constantly, and hooves cocked at the ready for a kick.

Delilah Blossom
||Foal||Shocked||Lone-filly||With Blaze||

"W-what?" Delilah stammered in supprised stunned enough that she remained still for a moment taking a few bounding leaps to catch back up with Blaze, "but what about the stallion?" She asked quickly, already planning her most hostile look as she tried on different expression ranging from pouty all the way to hatred, though each one was actually pretty hilarious on the filly's delicate and docile features.
Salvete! (Latin for hello!)
Please join Lil'Zebra and Lyric<3's(me) role-play! It is called, Wild horses of Mystic Falls, and we need new members, please join!:D

It isn't the clothes that make the country girl, it's the attitude and heart
~ D a n c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:45 pm

B L A Z E
{Lone Mare}
{In Heat}
Blaze laughed at Delilah's faces and replied smoothy"He can't touch you ad ill just use you as a shield if it comes to that"Blaze winked at Delilah to prove that she was joking. Picking up Veils scent she followed it eagerly. It took quite a while and Blaze concentrated hard on finding her so when she saw only Trigger, Blaze was confused. She then saw a flash of scarlet and pricked her ears. Seeing the mare Blaze was excited"Veil!"Blaze squealed.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ƒ α c α ∂ є » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Calli shied and let out a whinny of surprise, though followed along with FireFly.
ƒ α c α ∂ є

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ D a n c e ~ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Scarlet Veil
||In-heat||Anxious||Band-mare||Talking||

Veil looked up and saw Blaze her face lightened in delight when she spotted the two of them whole and healthy she galloped over to them kicking up dust clouds behind her, ears pricked eagerly, "I was so worried about you two!" She whinnied exchanging a motherly nuzzle to little Delilah who was practically hopping up and down and bursting with the stories of Blaze, "thank you," Veil whispered looking at Blaze unsure how to thank the mare.
She glanced around wildly, spotting the stallion get near you could see her muscles tense up as she stepped infront of the golden mare and her own foal, "thank you for coming," she smiled showing how grateful she was but concern was weaved into it, "but the the stalion could get you," she nodded to Blaze and cast a side-ways glance at Delilah and she didn't quite trust the stallion around her foal, even though she didn't doubt he was true to his word, she just didn't know how far he'd go to keep the peace.

Delilah Blossom
||Foal||Shocked||Lone-filly||With Blaze||

"If you use me as a sheild, my ghost will haunt you." Delilah stated very matter of factly, shooting a dirty look towards the sound of the stallion and a mare, she spotted her mother and bolted over rearing up on her back hooves to nuzzle her mother's neck as she pranced around her two mothers, she thought of both as her mother, Blaze she thought of as her own personal hero and adopted sister, she swished her little tail with excitement.
Please join Lil'Zebra and Lyric<3's(me) role-play! It is called, Wild horses of Mystic Falls, and we need new members, please join!:D

~ D a n c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oвlιvιon » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:21 pm

starlexxy wrote:Aha, he was the stallion you made .))

Shard galloped to the area seeing aria, he let out a neigh and smiled, he waited till Ricochet to leave her side, then he could make a move
Aria smiled and looked at ricochet and galloped to fawn
oвlιvιon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ D a n c e ~ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:22 pm

{Ainsleypm, please post atleast 2-3 lines with each of your characters, thank you}

~ D a n c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buffy. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Kat||in heat||loner||with Snowshine

Kat trotted away from Red and Star until they were just tiny blurs on the meadow.
she looked around to inspect the area, they were in the middle of the field, she heard the sound
of hooves on the ground, she looked hard and saw a stallion snaking a mare, Firefly and Calli,
"we should be fine" she muttered to herself, not bothered if Snowshine heard her. she didn't want to join another heard, not after what happened with Red.

Snowshine||in heat||loner||with Kat

Snowshine tilted her head to listen properly, she heard her and got worried "s-so what now?" she trembled and
looked over to Firefly and Calli. Snowshine stumbled back a bit, worried that Firefly would come over to them.
Buffy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BIGBANGisVIP » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Red shook his head. "Let's just find anothert territory." He turned and trotted in the direction of Ricochet's herd boldly. Knowing full well where he was going.
BIGBANGisVIP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me