ΩWe Are Thunder Across The Plains||Open||Wild HorsesΩ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ΩWe Are Thunder Across The Plains||Open||Wild HorsesΩ

Postby BIGBANGisVIP » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Red snorted. He backed up and turned around to where he was behind her. He nipped her flank and pushed her toward Kat who was now far behind the trees. He worried about her leaving. He then returned his attention to Star. "Let's go." He had ignored her comment and decided to force her back to the herd.
BIGBANGisVIP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby painted.wolf » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Star's ears lay flat quickly on her head as the stallion shoved at her behind, she walked forwards but only to get enough distance away from him before, this time, lifting her legs and bucking fully. Letting her hooves pound into Red's chest,"I don't like it when people get to close to me." her muttered sharply through bared teeth. She flashed around quickly and made a tear at his shoulder with her teeth. This was no longer becoming a test to her but an actual beginning of a fight.
painted.wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BIGBANGisVIP » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Red was'nt discouraged by the mare. Even though her kick took the breath out of him and now the skin on his shoulder was gone. He smiled. "I like you. You're not prissy and a prema-dona like orther mare's.." He decided to be nice for once. "Uh..Well would you like to join my herd?" He asked politely.
BIGBANGisVIP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby painted.wolf » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Star's angered gaze turned into a sly one, with a shake of her mane she began to prance around the stallion holding her head high. She nipped at his mane playfully,"I don't chose to be as stuck-up and up tight as them." she gave a soft snort as well as a chuckle,"Hmm...I don't know, would I?" she aloud but softly; as if to taunt him.
painted.wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halo239902 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:10 pm

Reserve a spot? my forms are a little bad because my glitchy browser.}
[/color]
My Life wrote: I'm quitting but first me and my friend are trading pets for her to auction or keep.!
halo239902

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:24 pm

[Alright]
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BIGBANGisVIP » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:35 am

"I won't be mean unless I have to." Red tried to make it sound not bad. He smiled and watched the mare's every move. Her heat scent now was very hard to ignore. He took a step forward but then quickly stepped back tired of the chase. "Listen I'm not begging because I already have a mare but I would like you to join." He kept calm and waited for her reply.
BIGBANGisVIP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ D a n c e ~ » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:39 am

~ D a n c e ~ wrote:Scarlet Veil
||In-heat||Sly||Band-mare||Playing||

Veil snorted softly and nipped his muzzle when he exhaled in a teasing manner as she slipped past him playfully nipping his flank, "wow, you should seriously do something about the breath," she teased in a joking manner as she lowered her head and pawed the ground as if trying to act like a stallion.

Delilah Blossom
||Foal||Daring||Lone-filly||With Blaze||

Delilah smiled at that, "i'm in for whatever you think I need to learn!" She whickered before the golden mare started charging towards her, her eyes widened in fright at how closely she matched the golden stallion earlier her eyes narrowed watching the mare charge towards her. Waiting until last minute she leapt to the right picturing the golden stallion that had tried killing her, she whinnied tauntingly as she wagged her little tail prancing on her hooves though she was bracing herself for Blaze's neck move her keen eyes sharp for such a young foal.
Salvete! (Latin for hello!)
Please join Lil'Zebra and Lyric<3's(me) role-play! It is called, Wild horses of Mystic Falls, and we need new members, please join!:D

It isn't the clothes that make the country girl, it's the attitude and heart
~ D a n c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby painted.wolf » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:42 am

Star flicked her ears lightly,"But you don't have me. Not all mares are the same you know." She nicked and continued her small prance. She did already know what her choice was as this stallion did finally give her a chance if choice but didn't want to make her thoughts apperent.
painted.wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BIGBANGisVIP » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:45 am

"You're diffrent..You're sly and well smart. You would run away if I left you in the territory alone. While my mare Kat it probably still there. Not that I like her less but I want you." He tried to sweet talk her into joining.
BIGBANGisVIP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me