ΩWe Are Thunder Across The Plains||Open||Wild HorsesΩ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ΩWe Are Thunder Across The Plains||Open||Wild HorsesΩ

Postby oвlιvιon » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:07 pm

Aria smiled as she saw fawn in the water again
( this is getting a little dull, maybe a stallion can try to snake her?
oвlιvιon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buffy. » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:43 pm

☁~Painted Rain~☁ wrote:"I could try and help with that." Star snickered before raising her head toward the mare," Guess your too scared to face another mare huh? Don't have the guts to stay? I thought so, but I don't know how you'll make it in this world with your attitude of some one who gives up so easily." She whinnied loudly.
{ Not actually meaning that, just role playing c: }

Kat||in heat||????||????

Kat stared at Star " oh yea!" she snorted angrily "try me" she snickered, just loud enough for her to here her.

[ok, i hope not =) lol]
Buffy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby painted.wolf » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:49 pm

"Oh please!" Star rolled her eyes,"Even with my short stature I coud take you out as quickly as I could begin you. But then again you are too afraid to even come near me from the looks of it." she snorted and pawed at the ground ruffly. She reared up and struck her hooves out at the air to almost challenge the mare, her ears where flat against her skull to almost show a sign of what looked like dominance.
painted.wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buffy. » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Kat||in heat||???||???

Kat looked stern at her, "i could squash you like a bug" she snorted, reared then bolted straight for her, she bit, not nipped her on the neck, then turned around to face her "sticks and stones may brake my bones, but words will never hurt me" she muttered, loud enough for Star to hear.
Buffy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby painted.wolf » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Star smirked,"Do you wanna believe that now or later?" she said with a harsh tone. With a quick flash of her head she had grabbed onto the mare's nose,"You wanna play dirty? Fine with me." she retorted with a ruff snort but through the mare's now bitten nose. She didn't let go and only let her grip grow. Ears still flat on her head every once and a while she took a step back and pulled Kat along with a hard yank. Now it was different; before it was just taunting but now fury raged in Star as soon as the other mare placed her teeth on her neck. And this mare was no longer in the herd there for she had done no wrong doing and besides, this mare had attacked first.
painted.wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buffy. » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:12 pm

Kat||in heat||???||fighting!

Kat snorted and whinnied "GET OFF OF ME!" she cried and tried to open her mouth, she reared and the mares grip released, but there was now a dent n her nosle where Star had bitten her, "you know, this could hae worked out if you hadn't made such RUDE comments" she nickered and raced the opposite way of Star, she ran as fast as her hoofs would take her, "plus, i dont wanna be in a herd with a mare like you" she snorted above the sound of the wind flowing into her ears.
Buffy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby painted.wolf » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:20 pm

"Weren't you the one that said just moments ago that words will never hurt you. And you just ran away from a challenge the first you got hurt. Also you attacked me first, I like to see how others can be put to a test. What persistence they have and their braking point but I think it's clear I've already reached yours." Star whinnied sternly but didn't chase after the mare,"Life isn't all the flowers that you want to frolic in." she said not caring really if the mare heard her last sentence or not.
painted.wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buffy. » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Kat||in heat||loner

Kat raced into the forest, she heard all what the mare had said, she got really angry "well im gonna show her!"
she neighed, and as she trotted forwards she herd someone scream her name, she looked around and saw Snowshine, "hey snowy!" she neighed and raced over to her

Snowshine||in heat||loner

Snowshine neighed, "finally!" i have been looking for you for ages!"

Kat

"i know! listen i have to go, some smelly old mare had challenged me"

Snowshine

"well im coming with you, and im gonna sow her what us gals are made of!"
Snow neighed and galloped the way Kat had came, hoping she was still there.

Kat

"ok" she said and bolted off after her, they eventually came out of the forest.and stood there was Star, wondering if she would come back or not "hey Staaar" she said in a baby tone "come get us" this time she wasn't gonna run away
Buffy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ƒ α c α ∂ є » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Umm, sure? Lol you wanna bring back Shard?))
ƒ α c α ∂ є

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby painted.wolf » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:37 pm

Star's head whipped back around as another mare stood beside Kat and she chuckled,"What? You too scared to make this fair so you had to go get another mare? To help you fight me? Really." she scuffled lightly. "Just run off. Your wasting my time." she snorted with a flick of her tail as she turned back around.
painted.wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me