.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:36 am

New Thread!

*Credit to the original photographer of all pictures.*

.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg*:.

It is the year 1925 and you live in the Grand Tetons in Wyoming. You have been here all or most of your life and love it. There are 300,000 acres to roam free and take advantage of that and travel as much as you can. Well, as much as you could.. after the humans came that changed quite a bit.
~~~
It was a cool autumn afternoon in the Grand Tetons, the sun was going down and the moon was slowly rising. An older, grey and brown stallion stood in the middle of the meadow, grazing at what was left of the green grass. He listened to the sound of the wind and realized how quite it was. He raised his head gently, not wanting to hurt anything with his age and looked around. In the distance he saw them.. the humans.. with a stick of fire. The stallion let out a loud whinny to his herd, telling them to run. The stallion turned towards the humans and snorted before rearing and taking off after the mares, foals and other stallion into the forest.
~~~
After a while they came upon a meadow, further into what they thought were the Grand Tetons. The stallion let out a whinny, telling the herds to stop, to take a break. He looked back and over his shoulder, smoke filled the air behind them. The humans wanted them out and they were willing to risk burning some of the Tetons to do so. The stallion looked back at the herds and sighed, they weren't going to be going back for a while.
Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:{The Land}:.

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:39 am

.:{The Land}:.

This RP takes place in the Grand Tetons National Park, Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming.. though you may travel into Montana since Yellowstone goes into it.

This is the overview of the Grand Tetons.

The other side of the Grand Tetons.
This is Jackson Lake, one of the main lakes.
There are many meadows spread throughout the Tetons.
Many waterfalls as well.
The forest is all around.
Another main water source, the Snake River.

Because of all the things in the Grand Tetons, there are many animals such as; Horses, Moose, Deer, Bears, Mountain Lions, Alligators and more so be aware in new areas.

.:{The Season}:.
(A season lasts a week long.)

❀Spring❀
It is breeding and birthing season, Stallions are getting protective over their mares!
It's starting to get hot but not too hot yet.
You are also starting to make your way back up to the meadows for the year!

☼Summer☼
Mares are still in heat and stallions are still fighting!
It is hot and the heat isn't helping the mare's heat scent!

♣Autumn♣
Very few mares are in heat and they wont be for much longer.
There are some warm days and some cold days.
Start making your way to the valley and seek shelter for Winter!

❄Winter❄
No mares are in heat but some are giving birth.
Be sure to have shelter since it can get to below zero!

.:{The Weather}:.

{x} Sunny
{x} Breezy
{} Windy
{} Cloudy
{} Rainy | {} Drizzle {} Heavy {} Occasional
{} Misty | {} Heavy {} Light
{} Snowy | {} Heavy {} Light {} Flurries
{} Foggy
{} Stormy | {} Thunder {} Lightning
{} Frosty
{} Freezing
{} Warm
{} Hot
{x} Cool
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:{The Rules}:.

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:42 am

.:{The Rules}:.
I don't mean to sound strict but I get tired of some of this stuff..

~Respect me and the mods.
~No unnecessary OOC please, this is spam and we don't need spam filling up the RP.
~You must post at least 3 lines to be in this RP. Even with WB.. you should be able to put together at least 2 full lines.
~Use correct spelling and grammar please, it's not that hard to look up on google how to spell something.
~No God-Modeling or Power Playing, I will be strict about this.
~No horse is perfect, sorry.
~All horses die... it's just reality.
~When birthing or mating please *Fade To Black* or take it to PMs.
~No snaking mares from another stallion while the other stallion is offline, it's just not fair.
~No killing any horses with out my and the other person's permission.
~Please post at least once every few days or else I will assume you have dropped the RP. If you are going to be away, please PM me.
~Put "The Grand Tetons" in the other part of your forms so I know that you have read the rules.
~You may cuss but I suggest that if your mother wouldn't like you saying it then star it out.
~Do not force breed. Period.
~If I ask you to leave the RP, please do not fight about it.
~When talking OCC please use; ( ), { }, etc.
~If you have a problem with another user on this RP, please PM me.. don't cause OCC drama.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:{The Herds}:.

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:44 am

.:{The Herds}:.

Twilight Revenge's Herd!
Lead Mare:
Mares: Autumn's Tinkertoy,
Whisper from a lone owl,
Nikita,
Fall Of A Nation,
The Star Walker,
Gingernap
Bachelors:
Foals: Raine,
Silent Shadow,
Running Free with Legacy

Ticket To Paradise's Herd!
Lead Mare: All The King's Horses
Mares:
Bachelors:
Foals:

Lost In Technicolor's Herd!
Lead Mare:
Mares:
Bachelors:
Foals:

Tempest's Herd!
Lead Mare:
Mares: Fire Bird
Bachelors:
Foals:

Polaris's Herd!
Lead Mare:
Mares: Magic Moment
Bachelors:
Foals:

Lone Mares:
Call It A Raincheck
Temperence
Cherry
Rallying Cry
Paris's Bright Lights
Mystery's Arrow
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Firework Festival
Somewhere In Brooklyn
Forget Me Not
Laufey

Bachelors:
Lasting Moment's
Checkmate
Dusk
Aragon's Reign

Foals:
Snowy Dreams
Freedom Falls
Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:17 pm, edited 32 times in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:{The Members}:.

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:47 am

.:{Members}:.

The username's in purple are mini-mods, please respect them.
An excuse will last 1 week, after that you need to PM me again if you need more time.

Username ★ Horse ★ Page the form is on

X = Stallion
X = Mare
X = Filly
X = Colt

X = Inactive

Reeses ★ Snowy Dreams ★ Page 1
Reeses ★ Twilight's Revenge ★ Page 1
Reeses ★ Magic Moment ★ Page 1
Reeses ★ Raine ★ Page 1

GhostyxChoco ★ Freedom Falls ★ Page 1
GhostyxChoco ★ Ticket To Paradise ★ Page 1

|| Snowy: Days || ★ The Star Walker ★ Page 2
|| Snowy: Days || ★ Misty Morning Phantom ★ Page 2
|| Snowy: Days || ★ Firework Festival ★ Page 2
|| Snowy: Days || ★ Storm Dancer ★ Page 2
|| Snowy: Days || ★ Faded Morning ★ Page 2
|| Snowy: Days ||★ Paris's Bright Lights ★ Page 32

Black Sabino ★ Fire Bird ★ Page 3
Black Sabino ★ Lasting Moment's ★ Page 3

KennetAll The King's Horses ★ Page 3
KennetCall It A Raincheck ★ Page 3
Kennet Autumn's Tinkertoy ★ Page 3
KennetLost In Technicolor ★ Page 3

F o x f l i g h t - ★ Whisper from a lone owl★ Page 3
F o x f l i g h t - ★ Silent Shadow ★ Page 3

.:Hoofbeats:. ★ Temperence ★ Page 4

Aubergine ★ Checkmate ★ Page 4
Aubergine ★ Fall Of A Nation ★ Page 4
Aubergine ★ Rallying Cry ★ Page 26
Aubergine ★ Polaris ★ Page 30

.:Cowgirl_Up:. ★ Nikita ★ Page 6
.:Cowgirl_Up:. ★ Mystery's Arrow ★ Page 20

EchoingSilenceDusk ★ Page 17
EchoingSilenceCherry ★ Page 17
EchoingSilenceTempest ★ Page 17
EchoingSilenceWillow Wisp ★ Page 17

Zbugie ★ Gingersnap ★ Page 22

Rated R ★ Aragon's Reign ★ Page 53

I N S P I R E ★ The Perks of Being a Wallflower ★ Page 55

Doncaster ★ Forget Me Not ★ Page 59
Doncaster ★ Somewhere In Brooklyn ★ Page 59

Pontimus ★ Laufey ★ Page 67

.:{Warnings}:.

If you receive 3 warnings then you will be banned/booted from the RP, easy as that.

Black Sabino; 2 warnings
Once Upon A Time; 3 warnings

.:{Form}:.
Feel free to use your own form^^

*No more stallions please!*

Code: Select all
[center][size=150]~{Name | Gender | Rank}~[/size]
[img]*Picture%20here*[/img]

[size=120][u]~The Basics~[/u][/size]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Nickname:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Breed:[/b]

[b]Coat Color:[/b]

[b]Eye Color:[/b]

[b]Mane and Tail Color:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b] {17.5hh is the max for this RP. Sorry to all of the huge draft horse lovers<|3}

[size=120][u]~Deeper Inside~[/u][/size]

[b]Personality:[/b] (At least 3 lines please.)

[b]History:[/b] (At least 3 lines please.)

[size=120][u]~The Horses Around~[/u][/size]

[b]Family:[/b]

[b]Mate:[/b]

[b]Foals:[/b]

[b]Herd:[/b]

[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Others:[/b][/center]
Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:18 pm, edited 28 times in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:{My Characters}:.

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:50 am

~{Snowy Dreams | Filly | Loner}~
When she's older.

~The Basics~

Name: Snowy Dreams

Nickname: Snow or Dream

Breed: Quarter Horse

Coat Color: Grey

Eye Color: Brown

Mane and Tail Color: White

Height: 12 hands

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Snowy Dreams is a quiet and shy filly, she doesn't like talking much unless there's a good reason for it. She is a very gentle filly and doesn't like seeing fights between stallions and mares. Snow is a very graceful foal and takes in the world around her every moment of everyday. When she sees a stallion she'll usually try and hide, afraid he'll do what the stallion had done to her mother.

History: Snowy Dreams has had a somewhat hard life. She was born a loner with her mother and remained a loner for the first month of her life. After that month a stallion came around and her mother got defensive, protecting her filly. The stallion began biting her, nudging her, kicking at her. The whole time the fill had sat there in silence, watching the stallion beat her mother. The stallion ended up snaking her mother, forgetting about the filly that had walked a ways away but was still in sight of the two. Now she is alone with no one.

~The Horses Around~

Family: Her mother was snaked away by a bachelor and she doesn't know her father.

Mate: She is only a foal ._.

Foals: ^^^

Herd: She is alone.

Others:
~~~
~{Twilight's Revenge | Stallion | Bachelor}~

~The Basics~

Name: Twilight's Revenge

Nickname: Revenge

Breed: Quarter Horse

Coat Color: Blue Roan

Mane and Tail Color: Black, roots are a light grey/brown though.

Height: 16.5 hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Revenge isn't exactly the average stallion. He likes getting what he wants, whether that's a mare, to breed, a territory or whatever else he wants. At first he may act nice depending on the mare but if doesn't go the way he wants then that can change in pure seconds. He knows how to snake mares and will if he has too but he'd prefer the mare to save the pain, for her, and just come with him. Once the mare is in his herd his personality changes back to the nice stallion they knew before. He treats all mares equally and will protect them all the best he can.

History: Revenge was born in his father's herd just like most of the other horses were. Instead of being the normal foal that sticks around their mother, he followed his father, watching all that he did. He'd watch his father snake mares and fight stallions. All that time he thought how cool his father was to have so many mares and be a threat to other stallions. As he grew older he began to have the same attitude as him, he'd help his father gain up on mares and force them into their herd. After a while his father found him as a threat, knowing that he now knew how to snake mares, he didn't want his son to snake mares from him. He got kicked out of the herd at age 3 and has been sticking to his father's ways ever since.

~The Horses Around~

Family: He never really talked to his mother even though she was with him until the day he got kicked out of the herd. His father he knew, but kicked him out of the herd. Revenge has many siblings but never really got to know them.

Mate: No mates

Foals: Raine (Filly), Silent Shadow (Colt)

Herd: His own

Others:
~~~

~{Magic Moment | Mare | Loner}~

~The Basics~

Name: Magic Moment

Nickname: She prefers Magic or Em (M)

Breed: Appaloosa

Coat Color: Red Varnish Appaloosa

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Mane and Tail Color: White and red

Height: 15.5 hands

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Ever since the humans tried to force breed her she has had a small fear of stallions and breeding and hates when horses are behind her, no matter what gender. She'll talk to stallions but will always have her guard up. She has a very short temper that can go off at any time in any situation. She will defend herself if she feels something isn't right and wont back down if another is trying to take advantage of her.

History: Em was born at a Horse Breeder's Ranch. Right when she was born she was taken away from her mother, due to her not accepting the forced foal. She lived in a small stall with a small paddock and was bottle fed and taken care of by the human's son. As she grew the son began to ground work her and saddle train her everyday. One day when the son had gotten home from his job and saw his parents trying to breed her he had it. The son put her in their trailer and took her to The Grand Tetons where she could be away from the humans and live free. Ever since then she has been alone.

~The Horses Around~

Family: She has only met her mother once. She has never met her father. She also has many siblings but just doesn't know them.

Mate: No mate.

Foals: No foals.

Herd: No herd.

Others:
~~~

~{Legacy In Moonlight | Stallion | Bachelor}~

~The Basics~

Name: Legacy In Moonlight

Nickname: Legacy or Moon

Breed: Gypsy Vanner

Coat Color: Palomino

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Mane and Tail Color:Light Blonde

Height: 16.5hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Legacy is known as a "gentle giant". Because of his height he is often labeled as a strong, mean stallion. But the truth is that he is very gentle, he doesn't like fighting unless it is needed. Legacy is a very loyal and trustworthy stallion, you can always trust him. Unlike most stallions, he has respect for the mares, they always come before him no matter hat the situation is. Even though he is gentle and nice, he is a strong fighter {more because of the advantage of being tall} and will defend what's his until either one of them gives up or even until death.

History: Legacy had a normal foal life, staying in his herd until he was two years old. The young stallion had traveled the lands, seeing all of the different kinds of stallions; very few being nice, many mean and violent, even some had a mix. After seeing all of those stallions Legacy decided he was going to go the right route and be one of those few stallions that actually cared about the mares instead of just using them to build up a herd and reputation.

~The Horses Around~

Family: He hasn't seen them since he left the herd.

Mate: No mate.

Foals: No foals.

Herd: His own

Others:

~{Raine | Filly | Foal}~
When she's older

~The Basics~

Name: Raine

Nickname: ~

Breed: Mustang x Quarter Horse

Coat Color: Light Grulla with a hint of Roan

Mane and Tail Color: A light gold with some darker brown mixed in

Height: 9hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Too young to have one

History: She was born into her father's herd but right after she was born her mother had died.

~The Horses Around~

Family: Mother: Running Free: Dead ~ Father: Twilight's Revenge ~ Aunt: Nikita

Mate: Too young

Foals: She is one herself.

Herd: Her father's herd

Others:
Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || Dσ ησт ρσѕт!*:.

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:51 am

Open and accepting!
Old members; please repost your forms with new data and things that have changed!
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:55 am

~{Freedom Falls| Filly| Loner}~
Image <-- as a mare

~The Basics~

Name: Freedom Falls

Nickname: Freedom

Breed: Gypsy Vanner (If I must change breed. Then please let me know )

Coat Color: Dun

Eye Color: Light brown

Mane and Tail Color: Black

Height: 13.5 hands

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Shy and timid, prefers to be vacant and alone. But can be sweet and cuddly. Freedom beileves she has a reason for her bashfulness after her own father, vicously beated her mother to expulsion. She doesn't know exactly why he did. But she has an grudge against stallions and colts who's herds are to snake and breed. Freedom does absolutley not tolerate abuse. She is protective and loyal to those she loves.

History: She was born a loner after her mother was banished from her herd. Her mother died after 8 days of giving birth. leaving Freedom to fend for herself. When freedom was born, the first thing she saw, one she opened her eyes was her own mother and father in a fierce altercation leading up to physical violence and their expulsion. For a week they traveled side by side searching for a new home. Sickness struck Freedom's mother leading her to collapse and pass outfrom exhaustion, stress, and depression. Freedom laid by her mother's side. Thinking she was just sleeping. But does a horse sleep for more than a day? It took a few reality checks for Freedom to realize that now she was on her own.

~The Horses Around~

Family: Gone

Mate: Maybe oneday

Foals: Someday she wants some

Herd: Loner.

Others: The grand tetons c:

~{ Ticket To Paradise | Stallion | His Herd}~

~The Basics~

Name:Ticket To Paradise

Nickname: Ticket

Breed: Marwari

Coat Color: Metalicy dunish Chestnut

Eye Color: Black

Mane and Tail Color: Black

Height: 15.7 hands

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Short tempered and Stubborn..soft spot for foals and some mares. Can be sweet and patient. Personally Ticket is not one for physical violence. He himself finds that snaking and beating mares just for gestation was just unhmane. He despise Stallions who abuse their mares harshly. Ticket would never lay a hoof on another horse unless he had to defend himself or his herd/others around him. Royal is his lead mare and he'd do anything to keep her and the other mares safe from harm.

History: Ticket is not really herd horse. He does sometimes prefer to be vacant or by himsel most of the time. When ticket was a colt he observed how some Stallions could be so rough and harsh to their mares and foals. He even witnessed one collapsing after she was just exiled. Leaving her 9 day old filly by herself. Ticket was outraged at the stallion, shaking his head in disgust and dishonor at the actions of some stallions. Ticket was a horse of hiumself until he met one mare named Royal. Royal was a very beautiful young mare that made his heart leap at the sight of her. Ticket vowed to stay by Royal whenever he could. The two stay together until Ticket offered for her to be the first in his herd. He, himself never did consier one. but it was the harsh weather and climate that made a herd a better choice of survial.

~The Horses Around~

Family: Long gone.

Mate: maybe Royal?

Foals: Royal should be expecting soon

Herd: His own herd. Royal (All the king's horses) is his lead mare.

Others: and Th Grand Tetons
Last edited by Mari_hadalittlelamb on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:56 am

{Could you make their Personality and History's 3 lines?}
~*Reeses*~