.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby foxflight, » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:29 pm

w h i s p e r
{{ Mare || Revenge's Herd || In Heat }}

Whisper glanced over at Revenge as the blue roan stallion nickered at her, her ears flickered to the side slightly as he approached. The brown and white paint mare flinched slightly as her gaze rested on the wound the cougar had left on Revenge's leg. She forced herself to look away from the wound and look at Revenge's face as the stallion informed that the cougar was taken care of and that they were safe, and that Nikita had a few scratched, but otherwise she was fine. Whisper nodded slightly as she glanced over to where Nikita was, most likely heading to the river to wash up. "I'm glad to hear that you both survived." She said, her gaze resting on the wound once again. "But shouldn't you go wash up as well? Your wound may get infected." She added, her brown eyes clouded over with worry, and she gave a weak smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

s h a d o w
{{ Colt || Revenge's Herd }}

Shadow looked up as he heard a nicker, glancing over his shoulder he saw Revenge approaching him, his ears pricked forward as he listened to the blue roan stallion inform them that the cougar was gone. His gaze left Revenge and rested on Nikita. His short tail swished as he watched the mare for a few moments before looking back at his mother and Revenge. His ears twitching slightly as he stood to the side.
r.i.p skye you were the best pet ever <33

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ask my beans || my jbds || my rpws || open for 1x1 rps

hello, foxflight here! absolutely obsessed with haikyuu right now! feel free to PM about anything, i'm always opening to meeting new people!

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:09 pm

Season and Weather wrote:{{Summer || Day 2/7 || Hot}}

.::. Twilight's Revenge .::.
|| Stallion || Nikita, Whisper, Tinker, Kearney, Star, Ginger || Raine, Shadow, Paradise ||

Revenge was almost a bit surprised when Whisper said that she was glad to see that they were alive; what did she mean? Did she mean that she think he wouldn't be able to protect the two of them? The stallion shook out his mane slightly as he cleared his mind, not wanting to get stuck on the subject and think about it too much. As the mare continued to talk, he stood there, shifting sides uncomfortably since he was unable to stay even because of the wound. Once she finished speaking, he raised his head, "I will be fine.. the cougar barely got me." his words flew out in almost a lie but he hadn't been lieing, not at all. The cougar had bitten his pastern on his front right leg, the teeth marks weren't too deep but deep enough to cause severe pain until they somewhat heal.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxflight, » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:31 pm

w h i s p e r
{{ Mare || Revenge's Herd || In Heat }}

Whisper blinked her brown eyes as she looked at the blue roan stallion, her tail swished once and her ears pinned against her skull as the stallion insisted that he would be fine, also adding the cougar barely got him. The paint mare, cast yet another glance at Revenge's wound, but quickly look away. Unable to look at it, because it caused her to shiver lightly in fear, at the thought of cougars harming anyone else in the herd. "Revenge. I know it's your duty to protect us. But you got to remember, we all feel guilty when you're hurt and were fine, perfectly fine. She said, gently pressed her muzzle against Revenge's neck. "As I told you, the first day I met you. I am quite capable of taking care of myself." She added, in a teasing voice. Swishing her tail lightly, "nothing gets in between a mare and her foal." She said in a quiet voice, gently pulling at his mane, and a grin spread across her muzzle as she looked at the blue roan stallion.
r.i.p skye you were the best pet ever <33

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ask my beans || my jbds || my rpws || open for 1x1 rps

hello, foxflight here! absolutely obsessed with haikyuu right now! feel free to PM about anything, i'm always opening to meeting new people!

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cakewalk » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:48 pm

{I'd like to leave this roleplay.}
Cakewalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:55 pm

{I told you before that you can run into Revenge and his herd if needed..
But I understand.}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cakewalk » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:23 pm

~*Reeses*~ wrote:
{I told you before that you can run into Revenge and his herd if needed..
But I understand.}

{Yeah. That's the problem. I did.}
Cakewalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:27 pm

{Well I apologize, I didn't see it.
I just read it. Sorry, I use the search function with "blue roan" or "Revenge" to find posts that were for me.}
Last edited by ~*Reeses*~ on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cakewalk » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:29 pm

{I know. That's why I posted it a second time...}
Cakewalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:30 pm

~*Reeses*~ wrote:
{I just read it. Sorry, I use the search function with "blue roan" or "Revenge" to find posts that were for me.}

{Edited my post, sorry about that.}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Paradise
. Filly . Star's daughter . Revenges Herd .
I pressed into my Mum's side feeling her sides rise and lower as she breathed. I noticed someone was watching me. It was a colt. I didn't know him, but he didn't seem to like me at all. Of course, I was to shy to even talk to anybody. Even my Mum. I twitched my ears as I felt her groom my mane. I snorted and turned to her pressing up against her again nuzzling into her. I gave a sift happy sigh before hearing a snort from that colt. I raised my head and snorted softly back seeing him return to his Mother. She seemed really nice. She was defiantly nicer than that mean looking stallion. Mum told me that he wasn't my Father, but she didn't say he would hurt me. I shivered slightly. I had asked who my Daddy was, but she never replied, or she just changed the subject to my future. She kept asking if I was alright, if I was hungry or tired. It was getting annoying. But then, I remembered. I was my Mum's first born. She has the right to worry about me, and ask me questions that are not really important. It was sweet of her, but I think she was taking it overboard a lot. I gave a snort and let my head lie down on the soft grass. It swished in a cool breeze that floated by. I gave a soft sigh and closed my eyes.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery