.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby Rated R » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:43 am

Rated R wrote:

A R A G O N;
He watched Paris worriedly when she winced at the stinging of water hitting her scratches, but then relaxed when she untensed. Aragon went deeper into the water, only his withers, neck and head were seen above water. When Paris splashed him back, Aragon felt the sting, but didn't show any sign of pain. The snap earlier when he had hit the ground was probably something in his back. It obviously wasn't broken or severely fractured. Aragon decided that he wouldn't tell Paris, as he didn't want to have a mare desert him when he was so close to asking her whether she would care to join his herd. He knew some mares like a super strong, healthy stallion.

[Role-playing will be slow this weekend; tons of stuff to do, plus an audition that's making my stomach twist and turn]
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doncaster. » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:36 am

Doncaster wrote:
Doncaster wrote:B R O O K E
The silvery mare trotted to a nearby lake, tail swishing elegantly behind her. she lowered her head and drank, happy for the cooling liquid running down her parched throat. She spotted another mare standing in the water with her stallion nearby {Paris & Aragon}. The mare looked in bad shape, but thought it was best not to interfere in-case the stallion was protective over her. She just stepped back slowly, not letting her gaze leave these new horses. Warm sunlight blazed down on her coat, she enjoyed the summer heat.

F A R A H
The young mare trotted to the top of a small hill, feeling the light breeze lift her silky mane off her neck as it danced around her. She tossed her head to throw her forelock out of her eyes. She lowered her head to graze, taking small bites of the green grass. Her ears swerved and she raised her head at the sound of other horses nearby, but she chose to ignore them and lowered her head once more, constantly being aware of her surroundings.

((Anyone open to RP with them?))

You said you have a dream...

That dream...

Make it come true!

Make your wonderful dream a reality,
and it will become your truth!!

If anyone can, it's you!

-N

my daeets rp charries

I've been away for awhile.
Now I'm back.
doncaster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:26 pm

Paris
. Mare . In Heat . Loner .
I gave a sigh and shook my mane out. My scratches soon started to calm down, and the stinging wasn't as horrid as it was earlier. I snorted softly and slowly walked out of the water until it was below my shoulders. I snorted and looked over my shoulder at the scratches on my back. They looked slightly raw, and deep, but they were clean. I would have to wash them daily. I shook my mane again. I didn't want to get the scratches dirty again, so I avoided all of the dirt, and checked back at Aragon who was still in the water. I nickered at him softly before walking over to a nice large patch of grass.I lied down wincing as pain surged through the cuts, but I ignored it and I lied down onto my side. I sighed and gave a snort as I rolled over onto my other side. I then took a small rest because of the pain before rolling back over. I did this a few times before stood up again and waited for Aragon to get out of the water.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:28 pm

-- I have Rally Cry open right now, if anyone wants to play with her. ^^ And Reeses, should we have Po move them? Hmm... --
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:55 pm

{@ Eggy: I have a mare, Firework Festival. Do you want Rally Cry to run into her? ^ ^ I'm OK with that. }
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Polaris
{Po|Stallion|Magic Moment's}
The stallion looked at the mare next to him, before suddenly shaking his head, making his black mane fly wildly about his head. It was one of Po's bad habits, when he came to crossroads and didn't like either of his options. If he kept Magic here, this stallion would be an issue. If he moved her closer to other stallions, they could snake her. Weighing the pro's and con's, the stallion finally gave a sharp snort, before turning to Magic. 'Come on, lets move.' He said, nudging her neck carefully. He was going to keep them somewhat on the outskirts of the other band stallions. It was a bit easier, considering it was just Magic and he. Had he held a larger herd, he would have moved them deeper into the thick woods. But the deeper the forest, the more the predator threat increased. Whoever thought being a band stallion was easy was seriously mistaken, as the choices where killer. Under his breath, he muttered a few things about how much he didn't want her near other stallions. A perplexed look crossed his face for a moment. 'As odd as this sounds, maybe if I think like myself, I can protect us from other bachelors...like...me...'. His mind was processing that funny, as it was occurring to him by now that he was protecting his herd against horses just like him.

-- Also, when is Revenge available/uninjured so I can proceed with Kearney-the-hormonal-preggo-nut idea. XD --
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:52 am

Season and Weather wrote:{{Summer || Day 2/7 || Hot}}

.::. Magic Moment .::.
|| Mare || In Heat || Polaris's Herd ||

Magic stood there in silence as the stallion was in thought, probably about the bachelor and what they should do but she wasn't quite sure. When Po spoke and nudge her, she quickly pinned her ears and snorted. She didn't like being pushed nor told what to do but she would listen to him, not wanting him to get mad at her a hurt her again. As she turned, she lashed her tail intently, showing him that she wasn't appreciating being pushed and nudged to move.
This mare was like a roller-coaster, you never know when the anger's about to begin. She can turn sides at any moment without any caution that she was about to. She can loop around in circles, not being able to decide whether or not she was mad, sad or happy. She was a tough one to handle and she knew it, it'd take a strong and patient stallion to be able to get off the ride unhurt and happy.
As she walked beside him to wherever he was taking her, she could tell that he was once again deep in thought but this time it seemed as if freight and confusion has washed over his emotionless mask. Once he spoke, she too was confused. Even though his face looked almost frightened and confused, his words were coming out as if it were a joke.
It took a moment for Magic to process when he said, saying that if he were to think like himself he could protect them from other bachelors like himself. It didn't make sense to her at first but after she began to think about it, it did. He was and still is a bachelor so if he were to think like himself when it came to other bachelors maybe he'd know how they thought. The mare let out a quiet snort as she snapped out of her thoughts,
"That may work but not all bachelors are the same, trust me." Magic had come across so many different kinds of bachelors; sweet ones, stuckup ones, pathetic ones, strong ones and abusive ones.

{We can do that soon if we end up extending summer.}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:09 am

Polaris
{Po|Stallion|Magic Moments}
Po looked at her and gave a slight laugh as she pinned her ears. He made a note not to push her again, like he just did. He had not meant harm nor foul, but more haste, knowing they needed to get out of there as quick as they could, especially with his sore hind leg. Finally, when they where a little bit away, he got out from behind her. He had noticed she had something about stallions or any horses behind her, so he was trying his hardest not to be there, not to irk her in that way. Coming up on her side, that let he know that he had some basic trust that she would not just run out on him. Walking silently, he let her process what he himself had taken a few moments to understand. When she spoke, he shrugged a little. 'True, very true. But most of them have the same though process. Get mares, any way possible.' He was letting Magic back into his mind a little bit while speaking of this. 'You don't worry about yourself, if a band-stallion comes after you, you can just skip out, come back later. More mares, the easier. However, lone mares are a whole different battle. The can fight back, but they have no stallion to run to, therefore, they will probably not bring a lot of muscle to the party. But they also have no loyalty, which means they can run.' He said, before stopping himself on the subject. 'It's going to take me a little bit, go from bachelor to band mentality.' He said, almost as if mocking himself. Walking silently, he looked over at Magic. 'So, do you know any good places that you would prefer to settle?'
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.

reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:12 am

Season and Weather wrote:{{Summer || Day 2/7 || Hot}}

.::. Magic Moment .::.
|| Mare || In Heat || Polaris's Herd ||

Magic rolled her eyes as she heard the slight laugh coming from behind her, obviously from Po. While he was behind her, she wanted to lash her tail at him and make him regret laughing but she knew that it may only cause more problems so she decided not too. As he circled around to her side, she was a bid glad that he had some trust in her and that he'd let her have some room and space without her running off. Honestly, she wouldn't do that. She saw potential in this stallion, that he'd be willing to change in the future. She'd just have to give him time. The mare's orange ears flicked to the side as she heard the stallion speak about how bachelors thought then the difference between a lone mare and one who already had a herd. As he spoke about how a band mare will just go hide behind her stallion, she let out a slight snort of irritation, "That mare that was trying to help me.. she belonged to a herd and went away from her stallion and her protection to come help me. Not all mares are alike either, Po." her voice was calm as she spoke but had a tone in which the stallion would know that she was serious. Not all mares will go hide behind their stallion and hope that they can protect themselves along with their entire herd. No, some mares loyalty to their stallions and respect towards lone mares make them rise over the other mares in the herd.
As Magic thought about loyalty, trust and respect towards band stallions, she began to think about Po and how she really thought about him. She trusted him with her life but would she ever respect him? The respect that could have been there had fled when he beat her, along with the other lone mares. If a stallion wanted a mare so bad, they should show her respect first instead of trying to force them and beat them into their herd themselves. Po had shown her that he didn't care for her, he just cared about him having her in his herd. He may have changed now, respecting her more, but to Magic it's a hit or miss. And sadly, he missed.
Once be began to speak again, she nodded, understanding that it'd take time for him to change from bachelor to band stallion along with his ways, though he didn't exactly say. Magic kept looking forward as he spoke, not really wanting to make eye contact with him right then. She did look over at him though when he asked if she knew of any good places that they could go,
"There is a meadow further up in the mountains that I know of. It's usually pretty quiet with only a few stray horses every now and then. It'll take at least a day to get up there if we keep going at this speed but it's worth it." This meadow that she was speaking of was where she had gone the first summer of being alone without the humans. It was a small and quiet meadow but it had a stream running through it along with many trees for shelter. If she remembers correctly, there was also a cave nearby the meadow.

{*Is proud of herself*}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me