.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby evixtus » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Paris's Bright Lights
I nodded quietly and shook my mane. I kept myself calm and as far away as I could from Blanche without leaving Aragon's side. I caught up with him. "I haven't been around a lot lately. I do know my way around the place, but I just got here a few months ago." I murmured quietly keeping their conversation hidden from Blanche. I flicked my tail smacking some flies killing them. I shook my mane and twitched my ears glancing around for danger and any signs of commotion. I had the biggest fear that Po would come back.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cakewalk » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:06 pm

PRINTED SKETCH
{Stallion || Eight Years Old || Bachelor}
{Looks}

Sketch was in a bitter mood. He had made it to the summer without getting even one mare to follow him. He had decided it was because he was too intimidating for the fragile mares to approach. He was a giant - standing taller than a lot of the stallions that roamed the valley. Well, he was going to change that. When he caught the scent of a mare a little ways off to his left, the beast pulled his large head up on his massive shoulder, breathing in the sweet smell of her. And then he began his approach. Each hoof struck the ground with its own drum-like beat, trampling the grass and dirt under him when he walked. As he moved over a small hill, he caught sight of her for the first time (Arrow). She was a short thing with a brown pelt interrupted by splashes of white, and immediately Sketch wanted her for his own. "Good day, Madame," he spoke up with his deep voicing, trotting up to her with his ears pressed forward.
Cakewalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:36 pm

Polaris
{Po|Stallion|Magic Moment's}
Po's ears remained fixed forward, awaiting the stallions next move. One may think that he was feeling strained at this point, why with his muscles so tense. He was, honestly. His leg still smarted despite it's time to heal, and he could feel the fact that it may not be healing properly. It would definitely leave scars, this he knew unfortunately. Not that he did not mind scars, but when there where that prominent, another horse could pick out a weak spot and snap their teeth there, causing issues later on. His gaze looked at the mare as she gave her retort, making Po chuckle a bit. 'I know m'dear, and I have no intentions of rushing you.' He was not kidding when he said she would be loved and protected. If that meant protecting her from himself, well, that is what it took. 'It's not me getting used to it I am worried about.' He murmured as she turned her attention the stallion, but he was pleased when she clamped her tail anyway. Looking around again, he was tempted to move them so they where more in the water. This would make their scents confused and mixed, as well as jumbled with the waters magic. His patience was wearing thin as well with this stallion, and he flicked his ear as he turned back, stopping the ground in another display of testosterone filled behavior.
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:57 pm

Season and Weather wrote:{{Summer || Day 3/7 || Hot}}

.::. Magic Moment .::.
|| Mare || In Heat || Polaris's Herd ||

As they continued to stand in silence, she could feel Po tensing up then relaxing then tensing back up beside her. She wished that he didn't hide his emotions so much, wanting to know what he's feeling and when. As she watched him, she could see his body slightly leaning more on his uninjured leg than the other, it looked as if he were in pain but because he was hiding his emotions, she couldn't tell. Magic let out a slight snort, irritated that he was back to how he was earlier in the week but she had no right to say that she thinks he should be different. After all, he had already told her he wouldn't change. The varnish appaloosa's ears were once again facing the stallion beside her as he spoke with his calm, low voice; saying that he wasn't going to rush her into it. Part of her didn't want to believe him, thinking that sooner or later he'd end up forcing her like the stallions in the breeding ranch but another part of her wanted to keep to her promise and trust him. When he spoke again, she was quite confused, "What do you mean?" she asked calmly, questioning in her voice. She figured that he was worried about the other stallions being attracted to it and causing issues and fights between stallions but she wasn't worried about that right now. It was the middle of summer and the heat would only last maybe until the middle of Autumn.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxflight, » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:51 pm

w h i s p e r
{{ Mare || Revenge's Herd || In Heat }}

Whisper lowered her head to the grass as she began to graze, her gaze constantly flickering up to look at her colt, Shadow. Who was currently standing off to the side alone, he was a silent colt and was quite mature for his young age. Raising her head, she looked around, her gaze resting on each horse in the herd before moving to the next horse. Giving her mane a quick shake, she lowered her head down again and began to pull at the graze. Slowly chewing at it, it's moist taste now all gone and the dry taste replaced it. The brown and white paint mare swished her tail in an attempt to get rid of the flied that currently swarmed the air and the other horses bodies. With an almost silent snort she looked around, her brown eyes scanning her surroundings.
r.i.p skye you were the best pet ever <33

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ask my beans || my jbds || my rpws || open for 1x1 rps

hello, foxflight here! absolutely obsessed with haikyuu right now! feel free to PM about anything, i'm always opening to meeting new people!

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doncaster. » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:23 pm

~{Somewhere In Brooklyn| Mare | Loner}~

~The Basics~

Name: Somewhere In Brooklyn

Nickname: Brooke

Breed: Kaimanawa

Coat Color: Silvery Grey with darker dapples

Eye Color: Deep brown

Mane and Tail Color: Moonlight silver

Height: 15.6 hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Brooke is rather snappy and ignorant. She can be very stubborn and simply will not accept being pushed around by some stallion. She fears only one thing, having her heart broken. She has been scarred before by cruel stallions and refuses to go down that road again.

History: Brooke was born wild to be wild. Her mother and father were constantly fighting. It got so bad to the point where her father lost control and killed her mother. Afraid and alone Brooke ran away in the night to find a new life somewhere new. After many heartbreaks she is once again a loner.

~The Horses Around~

Family: Follow Me Home (Dam), Bound To Be Burned (Sire)

Mate: None

Foals: None

Herd: Loner

Others: The Grand Tetons

~{Forget Me Not | Mare | Loner}~

~The Basics~

Name: Forget Me Not

Nickname: Farah

Breed: Arabian Cross

Coat Color: Moonlight grey

Eye Color: Brown

Mane and Tail Color: Silver

Height: 15.8 hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Farah is quite short tempered. She tends to snap and isn't patient with stallions. However deep down she only wishes to be loved truly. She isn't entirely ignorant and can be quite the drama queen. It takes patience to tame her fiery heart. Are you up to it?

History: Farah used to have a twin sister name Delphi. The two were seperated during a tornado a few years ago. She spent a long time searching for her sister but never managed to find her. She reluctantly gave up after a very long time and settled in The Grand Tetons.

~The Horses Around~

Family: Great Escape (Dam), Make Your Move (Sire), Delphi (Sister)

Mate: None

Foals: None

Herd: Wants

Others: The Grand Tetons

You said you have a dream...

That dream...

Make it come true!

Make your wonderful dream a reality,
and it will become your truth!!

If anyone can, it's you!

-N

my daeets rp charries

I've been away for awhile.
Now I'm back.
doncaster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting1015 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:29 am

(Can I remake my Charecters?)

here to stay! only doing a few role plays though! join my newest one though! it is version three though, but brand spanking new!
Quitting1015

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:{The Members}:.

Postby evixtus » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:16 am

~*Reeses*~ wrote:
.:{Members}:.
|| Snowy: Days || ★ The Star Walker ★ Page 2
|| Snowy: Days || ★ Misty Morning Phantom ★ Page 2
|| Snowy: Days || ★ Firework Festival ★ Page 2
|| Snowy: Days || ★ Storm Dancer ★ Page 2
|| Snowy: Days || ★ Faded Morning ★ Page 2
|| Snowy: Days ||★ Paris's Bright Lights ★ Page 32

Hi. Can I get rid of,
Storm Dancer, Faded Morning, and Misty Morning Phantom? I don't have anything to do with them or any muse.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xCatastrophex » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:46 am

.:Hoofbeats:. wrote:
GhostyxChoco wrote:Freedom gazed up seeing the mare that made her smile shortly after her and Dreams departue. Should we go and talk o her? would she remember her? Glancing at Temperance, she got a sense ofa maternal figure she never really expierenced. The dun filly took a step towards the mare, stopping herself briefly..maybe this wasa bad idea.

[wb]

|:| Temperence |:|

| Mare | 6 yrs | No Herd | My Looks | Loner | In Heat |

Temperence, heard a soft footstep towards her and smiled, recognizing the filly from a previous meeting. The dark mare smiled warmly "Hello, Freedom. That is your name, correct?" she said, picking her head up a bit. She shook her mane and looked around, not seeing her friend anywhere. She frowned in her thoughts, but kept a friendly smile on the outside. It was a real shame the two fillies had chosen not to make up, but it was not her place to force them to do so. She only hoped she had guided the enough to consider doing so in the future. She shook her mane, shooing a pesky mosquito that had been plaguing her for the past few minutes, before turning her attention back towards the filly.
Sнє/нєя • 26 уєαяѕ σƖɗ •Sємι/Lιт Rρ'єя
{Ƈαт'ѕ Ƈσяηєя} { ωє ♥ ιт } {ǀMƲU}
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me