.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:08 am

Freedom jumped with a startlling look "Oh u..uhm" she stuttered unsure of how close she has gotten "Yes..my um.. name is.." she trailed off as if she forgotten her own name. How on eart did this mare rmemeber her? Was she intrudingg? "Freedom..sorry" she bit her lip her thoughtso n Dreams Oh get over yourself! She doesn't care so you shouldn't ethier

[wb again ;-;]
Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:07 pm

A R A G O N;
Aragon nodded, understanding the mare. He said, "That's interesting." Although the mare seemed to be closer to him, it was as if she was wary of something- or someone. Aragon studied the mare's behavior and concluded that yes, the mare must be only drifting near him because she was afraid of someone. He noticed her steer slightly away from Blanche, but he had a gut feeling that the light mare was not the only horse bothering her. In a low voice, for only Paris's ears, Aragon asked, "Is there someone or something bothering you?"
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:{The Members}:.

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:43 pm

|| Snowy Days || wrote:
~*Reeses*~ wrote:
.:{Members}:.
|| Snowy: Days || ★ The Star Walker ★ Page 2
|| Snowy: Days || ★ Misty Morning Phantom ★ Page 2
|| Snowy: Days || ★ Firework Festival ★ Page 2
|| Snowy: Days || ★ Storm Dancer ★ Page 2
|| Snowy: Days || ★ Faded Morning ★ Page 2
|| Snowy: Days ||★ Paris's Bright Lights ★ Page 32

Hi. Can I get rid of,
Storm Dancer, Faded Morning, and Misty Morning Phantom? I don't have anything to do with them or any muse.

{Yup!}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting1015 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:45 pm

(I am getting rid of All my charecters,And making diffrent ones.)

here to stay! only doing a few role plays though! join my newest one though! it is version three though, but brand spanking new!
Quitting1015

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:15 pm

{Thankies. c:}

Paris's Bright Lights
| Mare | Loner | In Heat | Scared | With Aragon |
I twitched my ear nervously glancing around, I had a small feeling that something was watching me.. and Aragon. It wasn't just Blanche, it was something else. I gave a soft snort and it turned out to be right in the bushes next to me. I stayed tense and stopped as I heard rustling. I strained my ears and stared at the bushes with wide eyes. I tried to act calm around Aragon, but something inside stirred the bushes. I took a cautious step backwards away from the bush and gave a liud snort. I hoped to scare the thing off. I stayed tense. Something big was lurking in the bushes, but I had no idea what it was. I let out another cautious snort and took some more steps back. "A-aragon..."
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:19 pm

A R A G O N;
Aragon halted at the sound of rustling. He immediately looked at Paris at her stammering and then at the bushes. Giving a small push, Aragon pushed Paris further from the bush and put himself between the mare and the shaking bush. He detected a scent, it was recognizable, but he couldn't tell exactly what. He gave a warning look at the mare, letting her know to stay back. He couldn't see what it was just yet, but it was big.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:31 pm

{Thankies. c:}

Paris's Bright Lights
| Mare | Loner | In Heat | Scared | With Aragon |
I twitched my ear nervously. I stared at the bush with terror and I heard a small noise. A growl, a hiss, or something.. it seemed.. a lot.... like a growl. I saw a tail tip flick. I gasped and jumped backwards. I trembled and took a step towards the bush. It growled again, this time.. louder. I figured it out. Mountain Lion! I saw it blur and jump out from the bushes. I squealed and pushed Aragon out of the way. I whinnied in pain as it latched on. My legs buckled and I rolled trying to squish the cougar.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:35 pm

A R A G O N;
Aragon neighed loudly when he was pushed by Paris. Pinning his ears, Aragon bit into the lion's back, making the lion let go of Paris. "Get away!" he neighed to Paris as he distracted the lion. The mountain lion pounced onto his back, but Aragon began a bucking rampage and then cantered a bit away from Paris to be sure that the lion wouldn't attack her. He finally bucked so furiously that he flipped himself in the air, landing on his back. There was a small snap when Aragon landed and he snorted in pain. The lion had been crushed by Aragon and it pulled itself from under Aragon, yowling as it charged away into the bushes. As soon as the lion had gone, Aragon began to try to stand. Struggling the first few times, he finally got up, as he winced slightly.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cakewalk » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:38 pm

BLANCHED PREMONITION
{Twelve Years Old || Mare || In heat}
{Looks}

Blanche stood at a distance from the stallion and mare, certain that they would see danger with their two pair of eyes much better than Blanche could see with her one. She went back to grazing, no longer caring to pull her head up and look at her surroundings. Her tail flicked lazily behind her, only enough to keep the bothersome flies away. And suddenly, there was a ferocious growling and a mountain lion appeared from the brush, surging forward to the mare that stood a few yards away. The white mare pulled her front hooves off the ground as terror rushed over her body. She was too close to turn and run. If she turned her back so close to the cougar, it would have a better chance of taking her down. Instead, she reared, sending out a nervous whinny as she pinned her ears back and her blue eyes grew wide. She watched in horror as the mare fell to the ground, entangled with the beast. Why had it gone for her? She was close to the stallion - her protection - while Blanche stood alone. This mare blended in with the brush, while Blanche stood out. By the time she landed, the scene was almost done. The stallion was chasing it off into the brush, but Blanche no longer felt safe where she stood, and those blue eyes of hers remained on the place it had disappeared. Attacking a herd, even small, was one thing, and attacking a lone mare was another. If she had been by herself when that thing had appeared, her body would now probably be a lifeless puddle of crimson and white.
Cakewalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me