.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:22 am

{No, I believe out conversation in PMs explained why.}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cakewalk » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:42 am

Talin wrote:
GALAXY QUEST
{Nine Years Old || Mare || In Heat || Alone}
{Looks}

Galaxy had moved herself through the grass until she had found a large watering hole, where she positioned herself at its bank across from a rather large herd with an interesting stallion leading it. Her brown eyes roved the brush that grew on her left, knowing that something could be lurking in it. In fact, she moved so she was facing it with her hooves now in the water so she could still drink the cool liquid. She was just about to wade into it, wanting to cool off her sizzling coat, when a cougar rushed out of the bushes, headed for the mare that had broken from the herd to take a drink. The mare lifted her to heave a warning into the air, but it was too late at that point. Luckily for the silver mare, her stallion came galloping forward, fending off the attack to save his mare. Galaxy watched with mild interest, knowing that the beast could swing around and rush toward her at any moment. The brown eyes caught blood bubbling out of the stallions leg after the cat bit him, but then the whole battle was done, and the cougar ran. She watched as it veered off toward her, wading into the water. The chestnut ears flicked against the thick skull, and Galaxy merely had to hiss a warning at it to get it to rush off into the trees. With that thing gone, her attention moved to the pair of horses, and she trotted toward them through the water, neighing a greeting. "Thank you for that," she said to the stallion, knowing that while he hadn't been protecting her, he had inadvertently, and she had been raised to always thank a horse who helped her, as much as she didn't like it.
Cakewalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting1015 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:44 am

Concrete Angel

The black pinto mare snorted and walked around,listening to the birds sing their normal songs,over,and over,and over again.She soon stopped and pawed the ground furiously.

(WB >-<)

here to stay! only doing a few role plays though! join my newest one though! it is version three though, but brand spanking new!
Quitting1015

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:46 am

{Once Upon A Time, this is a low semi-lit RP and 3 lines is the minimum.
Also, I believe I told you that you were removed from the RP?}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting1015 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:47 am

(You said my MARE wasn't accepted,I had three others,and I got Writers Blog.)

here to stay! only doing a few role plays though! join my newest one though! it is version three though, but brand spanking new!
Quitting1015

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:56 am

Once Upon A Time wrote:(You said my MARE wasn't accepted,I had three others,and I got Writers Blog.)

-- Even with writers block you should be able to scrape together at least 3lines. 3 lines is a very generous low amount for a semi-lit. 3 lines should be for when you HAVE writers block, and when you don't, full paragraphs should be longer. I think you should listen to Reese's regarding her RP. --
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zbugie » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 pm

{{._. Did I just miss drama-llamas? *looks up*}}

{Ginger}

Ginger was wandering by herself yet again, slightly distanced from the localized clump of mares that made up Revenge's harem. She didn't find herself unsociable, and due to her conversation with the other mare, Kearney, she believed her name was, Ginger figured she was really quite the opposite of antisocial if someone came up to her. The red-roan mare guessed she just simply lacked the motivation to introduce herself to other mares. She figured it was too awkward. Ginger grazed contentedly along the hillside, nibbling at the tender blades of dewy green grass.
ImageImageImage

Somewhere behind the rider you've become, the hours of practice you've put in, the coaches who pushed you, the hard falls you've taken, the money you've spent, the miles you've hauled, the sweat, the tears, the blood, the blisters, the ripped jeans, the lame horse, the crazy horse, the "are you serious?" horse, and everything in between... Somewhere behind all of that is the fearless kid who fell in love with the sport, the horse, the life, and never looked back.

Vampkitty61 and I are friends and we often trade, don't ban us C:
Zbugie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doncaster. » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:43 pm

Doncaster wrote:B R O O K E
The silvery mare trotted to a nearby lake, tail swishing elegantly behind her. she lowered her head and drank, happy for the cooling liquid running down her parched throat. She spotted another mare standing in the water with her stallion nearby {Paris & Aragon}. The mare looked in bad shape, but thought it was best not to interfere in-case the stallion was protective over her. She just stepped back slowly, not letting her gaze leave these new horses. Warm sunlight blazed down on her coat, she enjoyed the summer heat.

F A R A H
The young mare trotted to the top of a small hill, feeling the light breeze lift her silky mane off her neck as it danced around her. She tossed her head to throw her forelock out of her eyes. She lowered her head to graze, taking small bites of the green grass. Her ears swerved and she raised her head at the sound of other horses nearby, but she chose to ignore them and lowered her head once more, constantly being aware of her surroundings.

((Anyone open to RP with them?))

You said you have a dream...

That dream...

Make it come true!

Make your wonderful dream a reality,
and it will become your truth!!

If anyone can, it's you!

-N

my daeets rp charries

I've been away for awhile.
Now I'm back.
doncaster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxflight, » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:53 pm

w h i s p e r
{{ Mare || Revenge's Herd || In Heat }}

Whisper raised her head from grazing and looked over to where Revenge and Nikita stood, her ears pricked forward slightly as she realised both horses were wounded. Raising her muzzle towards the sky, she sniffed the air. The scent of mountain lion lingered in the air, causing her to snort and paw at the ground in anger. With a shake of her mane, and another snort she took a few steps towards Shadow. Her ears rotated to the side slightly, pinning against her head before flickering upwards again so they were pricked forward. Her gaze focused on the young colt who was currently staring off into the distance.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

s h a d o w
{{ Colt || Revenge's Herd }}

Shadow's ears flickered to the side slightly as he stared straight ahead, his short mane and tail blowing gently in the wind as he stood silently, a few metres away from where the most of the herd stood. His ears pinning against his skull as he heard hoof steps coming up behind him, glancing over his shoulder. His ears pricked, as he noticed it was only his mother. He lowered his head slightly and looked away from Whisper, to look around at the foals in the herd. There was Raine, who had been born a couple of days before he had and a newbie of the group, Paradise. But from what he had heard, Paradise's father was not his own father, Revenge. Snorting slightly, the blue roan paint colt turned and walked slowly towards his mother, pausing for a moment to look back at her. Then he continued to head back to where the herd stood.
r.i.p skye you were the best pet ever <33

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ask my beans || my jbds || my rpws || open for 1x1 rps

hello, foxflight here! absolutely obsessed with haikyuu right now! feel free to PM about anything, i'm always opening to meeting new people!

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Season and Weather wrote:{{Summer || Day 2/7 || Hot}}

.::. Twilight's Revenge .::.
|| Stallion || Nikita, Whisper, Tinker, Kearney, Star, Ginger || Raine, Shadow, Paradise ||

The blue roan nodded forward once more for Nikita to go rinse her wound out from the mountain lion, not wanting it to get infected. Revenge looked back at his slowly growing herd, Whisper and her colt first caught his eye. He watched them for a moment as Whisper stood protectively over their foal, Shadow. He let out a soft nicker to her, trying to calm her down a bit as he began to step forward towards them. Revenge winced at the slight pain running up his leg from the cougar's puncture wound but kept his head tall, not wanting to show any pain. As he walked forward towards them he lowered his head welcoming, "Don't worry, the cougar was taken care of and we're all safe. As for Nikita, she's fine, just got scratched up a tiny bit." a small smile appeared on his face as he spoke, reassuring the two that they were both fine.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me