.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby evixtus » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:44 pm

{Thankies. c:}

Paris's Bright Lights
| Mare | Loner | In Heat | Worries | With Aragon |
I squealed in fury haring after it as I chased it back into the bushes. I had slammed my hoof down on its tail snapping it. I snorted at it loudly before turning around and trotting to Aragon. I sniffed him and nosed him softly. "Thank you.." I nuzzled him softly. Worrying, I sniffed him and checked his back out real quick circling him. "Are you alright?" I snorted quietly and returned back to his front nosing him softly again. I ignored the stinging scratches on my back. Aragon was hurt worse than I was.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:47 pm

A R A G O N;
Aragon shook his head, trying to clear out the thoughts of the pain. "Yes, yes, I am fine," he said, half-smiling because if he gave a full smile it would show his pain. "Are you alright?" He sniffed her back which looked as if it had some scratches from the mountain lion latching on to her. "Why did you push me out of the way?" he asked Paris. "I told you to stay back..."
His voice drifted as he still did not know her name. "By the way, now do you trust me enough to tell me your name?" he asked, laughing and then wincing again.
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Paris's Bright Lights
| Mare | Loner | In Heat | Worries | With Aragon |
I smiled softly. "I am Paris's Bright Lights."I owed him a favor. He saved my life. I didn't know what I would have done if Aragon was not there. I nuzzled him again and shook my head. "They are nothing. I have had worse." I smirked and gingerly noticed his back. It was scratched. "You need to clean those before they get infected." I murmured quietly and nudged him towards the forest where the river was.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:23 pm

A R A G O N;
Aragon smiled. "Nice to finally know what name goes with this beautiful mare," he said, and then he sniffed her scratches. "Your scratches could get infected, too. We'll worry about yours first and then mine. I'll be fine." He smiled and pricked his ears up, looking about. Then he said, "Let's go to the lake to wash these," he said, referring to Paris's scratches.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:35 pm

P A R I S
I smiled and nodded. "Thank you Aragon." I twitched my ear, and shifted my weight. I shook my mane and tossed my head glancing over my shoulder at the scratches. They were pretty deep, and bleeding, I shifted my weight again and turned around. I twitched my tail at some flies and slowly picked my way towards the lake. I glanced back at Aragon making sure he was OK, and good enough to follow. Also, I didn't want to be alone after that. He saved my life, I owed him a debt. I just have to figure out how to do that.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:39 pm

A R A G O N;
Aragon smiled, following Paris. His gait was fine with the occasional limp and pain, but other than that he looked strong in the light. Paris was leading him to the lake and as he saw her back he was relieved to see that there wasn't anything huge about the scratches. When they reached the lake, Aragon trotted before Paris, halting to scan the surface of the water for signs of any lurking predators. Seeing none, he gave the okay signal to Paris. Aragon stepped into the shallower part of the lake and flicked water onto Paris's back to clean the scratches.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:48 pm

P A R I S
The scratches burned when the water hit them. I winced painfully, but ignored it and walked straight into the lake. The water seemed like it swallowed my shoulders, and I winced again. I took a deep breath and walked up into the water until it hit my nose. I sneezed out water and went in deeper. I let the water sting my burns until they calmed. I was up to my eyes in water, I walked into the more shallow water, and I let out a relaxed sigh. I smiled at Aragon before splashing him smacking my hoof down on the waters surface sending ripples across the lake.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doncaster. » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:15 pm

B R O O K E
The silvery mare trotted to a nearby lake, tail swishing elegantly behind her. she lowered her head and drank, happy for the cooling liquid running down her parched throat. She spotted another mare standing in the water with her stallion nearby. The mare looked in bad shape, but thought it was best not to interfere in-case the stallion was protective over her. She just stepped back slowly.

F A R A H
The young mare trotted to the top of a small hill, feeling the light breeze lift her silky mane off her neck as it danced around her. She tossed her head to throw her forelock out of her eyes. She lowered her head to graze, taking small bites of the green grass.

((Anyone open to RP with them?))

You said you have a dream...

That dream...

Make it come true!

Make your wonderful dream a reality,
and it will become your truth!!

If anyone can, it's you!

-N

my daeets rp charries

I've been away for awhile.
Now I'm back.
doncaster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:20 pm

[Try and aim more towards 4 lines instead of 3, seeing that some of the recent posts were barely even 3 lines.}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:17 pm

(( Recap please! Internet has been down sorry ))
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me